Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:24:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Bitcoin Cash  (Read 17158 times)
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:22:50 PM

Bitcoin cash was born from the Bitcoins so it's really hard for Bitcoin cash to surpass the Bitcoin.
Well there is no doubt bitcoin is we will always be the best among the all of currency who are running in this world, and even the bitcoin cash can not totally match up on bitcoin, because bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and bitcoin price is increasing and bitcoin is gettig stronger and stronger unlike bitcoin cash.

Bitcoin have a marked here in cryptocurrency for a long time and I think no coins can even surpass it for more years if bitcoin continue its development and features. And on the other hand bitcoin cash is an alt coin only and never be become bitcoin even though it's increasing and gradually shines and recognize because of some influential people that supports and provide financial services to it. And both have their advantage and disadvantages to each other, so having both coins are good foundation and give you some possible incomes for the future.
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:31:26 PM

What do you think of Bitcoin Cash?
Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

for now Bitcoin cash is the strongest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.
but if compared with Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash is still very far to beat Bitcoin.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

bewbielicious

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:33:38 PM

There is no chance for Bitcoin cash to comparing with Bitcoin. They have the same quanlity but Bitcoin is older and already being accepted in the normal payment method. If Bitcoin Cash want to reach at the Bitcoin's position, it will be a long road.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:36:17 PM

Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

As for now, bitcoin was still the leading cryptocurrency among all the other cryptocurrencies which are categorized as alternative coins (altcoins). So i bet, Bitcoin Cash can now be considered and categorized as an Altcoin since Bitcoin was still Bitcoin and far to be beaten by other cryptocurrencies so I guess, far from what Bitcoin price was, Bitcoin Cash for me is another potential altcoin that have a great value under Bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ccris0637

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:57:59 PM

I am still on bitcoins actually after I received few bitcoincash as a result of prevous forking I trade it immediately to bitcoins and I have know regret I made a right decision.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:23:46 PM

I am still on bitcoins actually after I received few bitcoincash as a result of prevous forking I trade it immediately to bitcoins and I have know regret I made a right decision.

It doesn't makes any difference if you made the right or wrong decision. Its already free money anyways, so where is the wrong decision here? I think what you regret is not holding because the price is above $1500.

Not really near, it wants time. Certainly it's a groundbreakingrend among foreign currencies, but not the best at this moment. t
Well i will always choose bitcoin over than bitcoin cash, because bitcoin is really the best coin among the rest and the best cryptocurrency among the rest and no one will beat bitcoin, and holding bitcoin is more good than holding bitcoin cash because holding bitcoin can really make us rich in the future.
Currently, I will choose FIAT and USDT for my funds haha. I do not want to try high risk with any cryptocurrency after the price of Bitcoin reached $18,000. I am waiting the big dump of Bitcoin to buy again, I think it will happen soon.

But bitcoin didn't crash, however if you consider the price dropping to $13K a crash then you should have bought it at that price and enter the market once more. If you did they I don't think that he made the wrong decision dumping at $18K and re-buying at $13K because the price is above $16K once again.

Bitcoin Cash without any doubt is technologically better than Bitcoin. But so does many altcoins. But none has been able to beat bitcoin in adoption rate. Bitcoin still has huge demand even after this massive bullish rally. Bitcoin cash was indeed a better coin that bitcoin. But most of the traders or investors here are concerned with ROI and less risk. Bitcoin offers both. Nobody really cares about tech involved. So, for investment sake my vote goes to bitcoin.

Yes, their selling point is the big blocks they offered that can alleviate the current slow transaction high fees on bitcoin network. But that alone is not enough to swayed most investors to shift to them. There's a lot of money already poured into bitcoin market that its really hard to shift your coins because bitcoin is already a established name, if we want to call it. So bitcoin also gets my vote as far as investment (not p2p) is concern.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
stan_almighty1

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:38:10 PM

I think Bitcoin Cash has the same potiental as Bitcoin for sure, so things are not that bad for Bitcoin Cash even it was bubble in the last month by Sharks.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:46:26 PM

It is a type of successful altcoin. In my opinion it can be profitable but cannot compare with Bitcoin because Bitcoin is Legendary coin of the world. Smiley
micovcin

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:25:39 PM

Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash are parts of the family so i think it's not a good ideal to compare an older to the younger one.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:58:59 PM

Bitcoin Cash without any doubt is technologically better than Bitcoin. But so does many altcoins. But none has been able to beat bitcoin in adoption rate. Bitcoin still has huge demand even after this massive bullish rally. Bitcoin cash was indeed a better coin that bitcoin. But most of the traders or investors here are concerned with ROI and less risk. Bitcoin offers both. Nobody really cares about tech involved. So, for investment sake my vote goes to bitcoin.

Exactly, many altcoins like ETH/ETC/XMR are better than bitcoin, and bitcoin cash as well. But I'd like to ask you, why doesn't anybody care about the tech involved and only cares about investment? This can't last long. Eventually, people will realize that there is better technology than bitcoin, with many improvements, and will eventually "shift" their investment from bitcoin to other coins like ETC. About Bitcoin Cash, it still got strong support of miners, and can actually battle bitcoin too in future. We never know, what can happen next.
Decade_Later

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Changing the world, one project at a time

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 10:03:34 PM

Exactly, many altcoins like ETH/ETC/XMR are better than bitcoin, and bitcoin cash as well. But I'd like to ask you, why doesn't anybody care about the tech involved and only cares about investment? This can't last long. Eventually, people will realize that there is better technology than bitcoin, with many improvements, and will eventually "shift" their investment from bitcoin to other coins like ETC. About Bitcoin Cash, it still got strong support of miners, and can actually battle bitcoin too in future. We never know, what can happen next.

That's the issue though. ETH isn't even a coin. It's a smart contract token. It has an inherent value that is different and actually complimentary to BTC. DASH is honestly the real competitor to BTC based on speed, anonymity, and cost of transactions. Venezuelan's are heavily leaning to it in this time of crisis and so did the Mexican communities via ATMs in the states to transmit the DASH for relief efforts after their quake.

The real "threat" to BTC has to be a coin that can reach those who need this tech more than anyone. BTC has the name power and trust that BCH doesn't. DASH honestly is the real threat that should be accounted for if we're talking about value over the long term.

If it's an asset, it can be tokenized. www.assetbase.io
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:12:34 PM

It is a type of successful altcoin. In my opinion it can be profitable but cannot compare with Bitcoin because Bitcoin is Legendary coin of the world. Smiley

Of course nothing compares to bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world and so no matter how many ti mes they are  going to fork and release  a coin it will still walk in the shadows of bitcoin and will never be bitcoin.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:36:48 PM

Bitcoin won't be dethroned for at least as long as it's the common denominator for all cryptos. And before any other coin gets into a position to become a serious contendor BTC should probably have scaled and upgraded.
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:59:34 PM

Bitcoin won't be dethroned for at least as long as it's the common denominator for all cryptos. And before any other coin gets into a position to become a serious contendor BTC should probably have scaled and upgraded.
Indeed, currently, I do not think any cryptocurrency can against and overpass the Bitcoin value and the power of community. The hype of Bitcoin is better and bigger than other cryptocurrencies. Even Ethereum, this coin was the 1st enemy of Bitcoin still accepted to lose Bitcoin in the value at current.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:41:19 AM

Who said this? I think you might have misinterpreted the news. ETH and LTC and some other coins that are in race with bitcoin and they have potential to beat bitcoin. But still, if you compare bitcoin with these altcoins they are nothing against bitcoin. Bitcoin is the strongest currency of the world and it will not be over-ruled by any bitcoin cash or any other altcoin.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:27:12 AM

Who said this? I think you might have misinterpreted the news. ETH and LTC and some other coins that are in race with bitcoin and they have potential to beat bitcoin. But still, if you compare bitcoin with these altcoins they are nothing against bitcoin. Bitcoin is the strongest currency of the world and it will not be over-ruled by any bitcoin cash or any other altcoin.

I tend to disagree with your view

Indeed, in terms of price, Bitcoin is the king so far, but if things go massively awry for it on whatever account, it can be easily substituted with, say, Litecoin. In other words, Bitcoin's advantage is neither set in stone nor by any means guaranteed. In fact, it doesn't take a lot to see it hurt. If the same Litecoin goes up and up, and this goes on and on for days and months, people will abandon Bitcoin eventually in favor of the former. It doesn't really matter either if Bitcoin is 50 times more expensive than Litecoin right now since it is profit opportunities and profits earned that actually do matter here

robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:57:13 PM

The ratio of bitcoin user is higher than the ratio of bitcoin cash users. So you are right both of them are having different programming and different potentials so for me bitcoin is higher than bitcoin cash and you made good decision to use bitcoin. Lot of people are here who know how fast and profitable the bitcoin is and not the bitcoin cash because people who invest in bitcoin must use bitcoin only not bitcoin cash.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:07:59 PM

It doesn't makes any difference if you made the right or wrong decision. Its already free money anyways, so where is the wrong decision here? I think what you regret is not holding because the price is above $1500.

Not really near, it wants time. Certainly it's a groundbreakingrend among foreign currencies, but not the best at this moment. t
Well i will always choose bitcoin over than bitcoin cash, because bitcoin is really the best coin among the rest and the best cryptocurrency among the rest and no one will beat bitcoin, and holding bitcoin is more good than holding bitcoin cash because holding bitcoin can really make us rich in the future.
Currently, I will choose FIAT and USDT for my funds haha. I do not want to try high risk with any cryptocurrency after the price of Bitcoin reached $18,000. I am waiting the big dump of Bitcoin to buy again, I think it will happen soon.

But bitcoin didn't crash, however if you consider the price dropping to $13K a crash then you should have bought it at that price and enter the market once more. If you did they I don't think that he made the wrong decision dumping at $18K and re-buying at $13K because the price is above $16K once again.

Yes, their selling point is the big blocks they offered that can alleviate the current slow transaction high fees on bitcoin network. But that alone is not enough to swayed most investors to shift to them. There's a lot of money already poured into bitcoin market that its really hard to shift your coins because bitcoin is already a established name, if we want to call it. So bitcoin also gets my vote as far as investment (not p2p) is concern.
Bitcoin is better than all the new coming coins and I don’t think so bitcoin cash will become famous like bitcoin because people have bitcoin they don’t need another coin to invest and give it strength and then get profit from it bitcoin is unique and well maintained now and no other crypto innovation will come near to bitcoin or will not give competition to the mighty bitcoin so don’t waste your money on the same name coins,
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:03:58 AM

The ratio of bitcoin user is higher than the ratio of bitcoin cash users. So you are right both of them are having different programming and different potentials so for me bitcoin is higher than bitcoin cash and you made good decision to use bitcoin. Lot of people are here who know how fast and profitable the bitcoin is and not the bitcoin cash because people who invest in bitcoin must use bitcoin only not bitcoin cash.

If you're aware of the value of bcc right now, then selling your bcv tight after getting it from the fork would definitely disappoint you. Truth to tell, bcc probably has better features than bitcoin. And in the long run, it may line up along with eth and ltc to challenge btc's supremacy over the crypto market

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:07:27 PM

I tend to disagree with your view

Indeed, in terms of price, Bitcoin is the king so far, but if things go massively awry for it on whatever account, it can be easily substituted with, say, Litecoin. In other words, Bitcoin's advantage is neither set in stone nor by any means guaranteed. In fact, it doesn't take a lot to see it hurt. If the same Litecoin goes up and up, and this goes on and on for days and months, people will abandon Bitcoin eventually in favor of the former. It doesn't really matter either if Bitcoin is 50 times more expensive than Litecoin right now since it is profit opportunities and profits earned that actually do matter here
Yeah bitcoin is king of crypto and bitcoin cash is new in market and before competing with bitcoin see prices of both you will see in future that bitcoin will outclass each and every other altcoin and there is only a minute chance that bitcoin cash can come near to the bitcoin because only a bunch of hundred people are investing into bitcoin cash but bitcoin is used all over the world and this decides the win of bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: