Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors  (Read 100919 times)
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:37:06 PM

Bro I can put my money on it... You cheated the system...
I bet you can't provide 3 legit referrals of yours... You probably made use of instant emails to spam the system how did you manage to get that much... ?? Can you provide any evidence that you truly did wat was asked of you??

How would anyone who promoted this have details to prove legitimate referrals? People promoting this have no access to the details you seem to believe are evidence.
I did promotion and get my Tokens and i do have proof of my promotion.

While many can provide links to where they publicized this, that does not in away way relate to the 'evidence' upon which judgments are being made.
I am professional marketer and know many ways of promotion , promotion always leave some proof. by the way what method did you use to promote it ? I will check it personally. send me your referral link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrOctogon

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:38:26 PM

I bet you can't provide 3 legit referrals of yours... You probably made use of instant emails to spam the system how did you manage to get that much... ?? Can you provide any evidence that you truly did wat was asked of you??

How would anyone who promoted this have details to prove legitimate referrals? People promoting this have no access to the details you seem to believe are evidence.

While many can provide links to where they publicized this, that does not in away way relate to the 'evidence' upon which judgments are being made.
I am professional marketer and know many ways of promotion , promotion always leave some proof

You clearly don't understand the basis upon which claims are being validated here.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Tushar Ramani

Activity: 400
Merit: 15

Crypto Ghost Since 2017

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:39:38 PM

hey, peter pls have look into below detail.

please send my hard earned bounty token to my address. I earned that token by promoting everywhere. To promote your bounty program, my 2 bitcointalk accounts are already banned. Even I got successful withdrawal message after submitting withdrawal message. here, is my detail.

Name: Tushar Ramani
email id: tushar.ramani.28@gmail.com
Eth address:- 0x15154105eCe83fE27c6c0384215060F0C216BBDE
token: 4735
refferal link: http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/V8186951/

There are many members which are getting double or triples token whereas we are not getting even single token... I am not taking you are scammer or fraudsters. even I am a supporter of your project.
xindawenhua

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:40:37 PM

Mr. Pitt, do not know why I still can not query my token, I sincerely promote, no cheating, E-mail: w1362201670@163.com      Address:0xB74b0fEF6cBCbe77612eD87E983D19581bE81DA8            sincere lovers
jungchanhae

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:41:22 PM

Stop posting questions that i don't get my Tokens.

wait till Peter post that Distribution Ends , if you don't get at that time then email them.

I know you people work hard to earn those tokens. Keep patience, don't put same question again and again that you don't get ATS.

Token distribution is in progress and wait till it ends.
hunnykaushal

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:43:36 PM

Hello Peter ,
check my personal message to receive refund
MartinTheWanderer

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:44:47 PM

We dont know what's the f****ing process of distributing the ats , some of us with only 75-150 ats did not receive while others getting doubled/tripled , we wasted our time to registered and promote the authorship to others then were not getting anything , im done w/ my email to some market exchange sites about what happened here , lets see if this token has a value!

That's the spirit.

I'll give it another 24hrs, but then I am ramping up the volume as well.

I have a simple rule (better than the '3 IP rule', lol), and I suggest many people live by that rule:

If a company cheats me or causes me a loss, I will negatively impact their business for at least 3x what they owe me.

It does not matter how big or small the amount was, fraud is fraud.

If a company like Wirex cheated me out of my Bitcoin Cash during the fork - I will not rest until their business has lost several customers and way more revenue than they took from me.

If Authorship withholds tokens from us for totally arbitrary reasons that were made up AFTER we joined the bounty program - well, make sure that for every person you referred they lose at least 3 potential authors/customers. For every token they owe you, post a friendly review, a glorious tweet, a totally unbiased steemit article...

'Keep the bastards honest' - or make them pick up the soap, if they don't like honest.

P.S.: and if it comes to that - I don't give a flying fuck if the handful of tokens I actually paid for goes to ZERO value as well.
hunnykaushal

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:45:56 PM

We dont know what's the f****ing process of distributing the ats , some of us with only 75-150 ats did not receive while others getting doubled/tripled , we wasted our time to registered and promote the authorship to others then were not getting anything , im done w/ my email to some market exchange sites about what happened here , lets see if this token has a value!

That's the spirit.

I'll give it another 24hrs, but then I am ramping up the volume as well.

I have a simple rule (better than the '3 IP rule', lol), and I suggest many people live by that rule:

If a company cheats me or causes me a loss, I will negatively impact their business for at least 3x what they owe me.

It does not matter how big or small the amount was, fraud is fraud.

If a company like Wirex cheated me out of my Bitcoin Cash during the fork - I will not rest until their business has lost several customers and way more revenue than they took from me.

If Authorship withholds tokens from us for totally arbitrary reasons that were made up AFTER we joined the bounty program - well, make sure that for every person you referred they lose at least 3 potential authors/customers. For every token they owe you, post a friendly review, a glorious tweet, a totally unbiased steemit article...

'Keep the bastards honest' - or make them pick up the soap, if they don't like honest.
Do your work positive rather then to prove something Negative. you will get success.
rafalski

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:46:06 PM

guys dont worry, if they dont pay us tokens we will do the same in the internet using the same media channels to tell everyone they scammed us

I will do it even if I have to use the same time amount and use same amount of money I used to promote bounty

and then I will say to them as they did:

I'M SORRY

ps. every day my sites are visited by 15k unique visitors, i think the banner will do the work
hunnykaushal

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:47:06 PM

guys dont worry, if they dont pay us tokens we will do the same in the internet using the same media channels to tell everyone they scammed us

I will do it even if I have to use the same time amount and use same amount of money I used to promote bounty

I'M SORRY
Grow up Guys. Waste your time to do positive things rather then negative.
peterauthorship (OP)

Activity: 70

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:47:46 PM

There´s a lot of people that received double payment, there´s gonna be a lot of people that does not gonna receive their payment  Sad

Yes, there have been cases where double payments happened. It's not our fault, the transaction was sent just once, the ETH network processed it twice.

This doesn't mean someone is not going to receive their bounty because of this. We pulled funds to cover for this from the authors reserve fund, as everyone can see.

Please lets keep speculations away.

Also, since I've seen a couple more:
"I use a yahoo email address, there is problem with yahoo emails". - Not true.
"I use dash - in email address, there is a problem with dashes" - Not true
"I am from Vietnam/Nigeria, they blocked these countries" - Not true.

Thank you

Authorship.com ICO has ended. If you are an investor and you did not received the ATS tokens yet, please send me a PM. Thank you
shivohum2015

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:48:20 PM

I am professional marketer and know many ways of promotion , promotion always leave some proof. by the way what method did you use to promote it ? I will check it personally. send me your referral link

Dear Sir @hunnykaushal

I promoted in steemit, facebook , personal emails and several posting in forums....and i have got every bit of track wherever i promoted....and i did my registration in my personal laptop only....so no question of even double registration.....and if you want i can give every bit of reference along with link wherever i promoted and i am quite sure i did like professional way of promotion... then after that i filled the form just with 15 mins of end of ICO and and that i saw the congratulation message and also received an email and i check my ETH wallet address as well, but till now i have not been paid...and adding further i have patiently watching all this since 14th and all the noise i could hear since yesterday and still not said a cingle word but at this moment i am really getting paranoid and in fact i am broke.....all my hard effort went in vain...i wrote a personal message to Mr Peter as well.....

What i have learned from here is that sometimes we are not destined to be paid for our hardwork...sometimes we need to learn to absorb the loss even if we put every effort honestly......sometimes life shows us the other way which is beyond our perception and understanding....

I dont want to hold anybody responsible....just want to say its the way of life to see various dimesions ...so lets move on.....its not our cup of tea...

Thanks
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:50:41 PM

There´s a lot of people that received double payment, there´s gonna be a lot of people that does not gonna receive their payment  Sad

Yes, there have been cases where double payments happened. It's not our fault, the transaction was sent just once, the ETH network processed it twice.

This doesn't mean someone is not going to receive their bounty because of this. We pulled funds to cover for this from the authors reserve fund, as everyone can see.

PS: We've also receive dozens of email threatening to post negative reviews in here if we don't pay them tokens in exchange; from people who didn't even participated to the bounty campaign. Needles to say we refused.

Thank you

Authorship.com ICO has ended. If you are an investor and you did not received the ATS tokens yet, please send me a PM. Thank you
hunnykaushal

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:50:58 PM

Dear Sir @hunnykaushal

I promoted in steemit, facebook , personal emails and several posting in forums....and i have got every bit of track wherever i promoted....and i did my registration in my personal laptop only....so no question of even double registration.....and if you want i can give every bit of reference along with link wherever i promoted and i am quite sure i did like professional way of promotion... then after that i filled the form just with 15 mins of end of ICO and and that i saw the congratulation message and also received an email and i check my ETH wallet address as well, but till now i have not been paid...and adding further i have patiently watching all this since 14th and all the noise i could hear since yesterday and still not said a cingle word but at this moment i am really getting paranoid and in fact i am broke.....all my hard effort went in vain...i wrote a personal message to Mr Peter as well.....

What i have learned from here is that sometimes we are not destined to be paid for our hardwork...sometimes we need to learn to absorb the loss even if we put every effort honestly......sometimes life shows us the other way which is beyond our perception and understanding....

I dont want to hold anybody responsible....just want to say its the way of life to see various dimesions ...so lets move on.....its not our cup of tea...

Thanks
send your links of promotion and your referral link in my personal message. how many ATS did you earned ?
Maxine Caulfield

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:51:11 PM

Thank you
You said that tokens will be received by EVERYONE who has not been registered more than three times, but in fact you just blocked some regions (including mine). Total non-professionalism ((
teribhenkochodon

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:51:49 PM

Still waiting for me coins
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:52:20 PM

Hi,
Our Bounty Distribution has been finished.Hope you all received your Tokens. Smiley

Damn, didn't get my 900. 
Jamabo23000

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:52:49 PM

Thank you

I did not know the rumor for yahoo, but I use a Yahoo address and I received nothing ... but I respect all conditions
MartinTheWanderer

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:53:13 PM

I'M SORRY
Grow up Guys. Waste your time to do positive things rather then negative.

Nonsense. I do plenty of positive stuff - but appeasing, ignoring or even defending bad business practices and outright scams is not 'positive', it is dumb.
Also: I did grow up, for almost 50 years, you arrogant person. But without losing my spine.
IvanAvchar

3PFvuZpq5wFuYVFip68wGC8JErkpGrbrd9B

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:53:57 PM

no, I did not get anything other than negative!

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: