Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:53:47 PM

What I think an other interesting area of application for Relest could be the renting of holiday houses. The renting periods wouldn't be that long and therefore the risk for the landlord wouldn't be that high.

In a region where a lot of tourists are looking for accommodation tenants can get their desired holiday house and landlords can get the maximum rent.

A lot of landlords want to lease their apartments for a long time, 1 year plus because this way they have, normaly, not much to do. At least every landlord I talked to said this to me.

Beside this, this would be in concurrence with AirBNB and I am also not sure if the auction system would be that interesting for such an option.

even if the landlords want to lease for a long time, you can still have an auction for a desirable property. if not the price can drop to entice potential customers.

I said, that it would be maybe not such an interesting option if you want to use Relest platform for short time stay.

It will be like airbnb with auction. My opinion it won't be a good idea in short term and don't thing relest team is aiming for it. But in long term, who knows.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:30:00 PM

What do you guys consider to be the biggest challenges of bringing relest to the market for mass adoption?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:05:48 PM

Relest is really a good idea. The possibility of auction to rent a house can offer the possibility to have a fairer price, based on the will intention of the people and balanced by auction. Its open new possibility to rent, even for short term rent it will be worth for every people. Auction is really a good way to buy me rent something, it show an accurate price instead of a fixed price that is not representative of the market.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:42:23 PM

It will be like airbnb with auction. My opinion it won't be a good idea in short term and don't thing relest team is aiming for it. But in long term, who knows.

With this auction system, the landlord will get more profit but the tenant wont feel disadvantaged.
So if i think as a landlord i would prefer Relest.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:00:23 AM

With this auction system, the landlord will get more profit but the tenant wont feel disadvantaged.

Yeah, I'm also planning to list my property on the relest when it's live.

I live in a different city on rent so, I hope some day I'll be able to rent my accommodation via relest.
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:56:44 AM

I didnt really find an answer in the white paper about the fees. It says initial income will come from subscription to different additional services, but it doesnt say if landlords will have to pay a certain fee to put their asset on auction. If not, how will this project be really funded? Will there also be an option for landlords to choose the minimum price?

relest (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:07:44 AM

I didnt really find an answer in the white paper about the fees. It says initial income will come from subscription to different additional services, but it doesnt say if landlords will have to pay a certain fee to put their asset on auction. If not, how will this project be really funded? Will there also be an option for landlords to choose the minimum price?
Hi! Wink

Fee-based Services
Landlords will have access to several paid services:
-Promote an auction
-Re-use archived offer (to avoid having to re-complete the offer form, re-add
photos etc.)
-Highlight offer on search page

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:39:41 AM

Yeah, I'm also planning to list my property on the relest when it's live.

I live in a different city on rent so, I hope some day I'll be able to rent my accommodation via relest.

I'm thinking the same way. If it's an auction the landlord will get the maximum amount that customers are willing to pay and the customers get to make clear choices without haggling or negotiating. A lot of people hate that.

stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:46:35 AM

Putting an asset on auction should be free as it attracts householders to the platform. Funds can come once the asset is rented, or via the additional services explained above.

pynetx

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:22:45 AM

Putting an asset on auction should be free as it attracts householders to the platform. Funds can come once the asset is rented, or via the additional services explained above.

Exactly, I would hesitate if I have to pay a fee to put my property for rent.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:33:39 AM

Relest is really a good idea. The possibility of auction to rent a house can offer the possibility to have a fairer price, based on the will intention of the people and balanced by auction. Its open new possibility to rent, even for short term rent it will be worth for every people. Auction is really a good way to buy me rent something, it show an accurate price instead of a fixed price that is not representative of the market.

Yes, but it also makes it harder to get an place in for example an overcrowded city. With a fixed price, you know what you have to pay and you can decide before, if you want to pay this price. If you are bound to an auction in which you don't even know what others are willing to pay you may go over the regular price or you go maybe over the price because you are really in need for an apartment.

On the other side you may get the chance to rent an apartment for less then you are willing to pay for it. Everything has two sides.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:38:32 AM

I worked in property management for several years and all the owners that we managed properties for had to pay fees even when the property was vacant. We were actively managing it though. If the owners of the property are going to be the ones meeting the tenants and unlocking the doors and doing the showings and basically doing all the work themselves, why should they pay a fee? That's going to be a huge turn-off for homeowners. Furthermore, If you are not doing property management like you previously stated then you are cutting a large number of property owners out of the equation. The company  I worked for managed on average 98 houses. About 30 of the owners were in another state.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
pynetx

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:21:10 AM

I worked in property management for several years and all the owners that we managed properties for had to pay fees even when the property was vacant. We were actively managing it though. If the owners of the property are going to be the ones meeting the tenants and unlocking the doors and doing the showings and basically doing all the work themselves, why should they pay a fee? That's going to be a huge turn-off for homeowners. Furthermore, If you are not doing property management like you previously stated then you are cutting a large number of property owners out of the equation. The company  I worked for managed on average 98 houses. About 30 of the owners were in another state.

It's an advanced version of OLX and similar websites with payment option and much more flexibility.
So, the listing will be free.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:24:46 AM

What I think an other interesting area of application for Relest could be the renting of holiday houses. The renting periods wouldn't be that long and therefore the risk for the landlord wouldn't be that high.

In a region where a lot of tourists are looking for accommodation tenants can get their desired holiday house and landlords can get the maximum rent.

A lot of landlords want to lease their apartments for a long time, 1 year plus because this way they have, normaly, not much to do. At least every landlord I talked to said this to me.

Beside this, this would be in concurrence with AirBNB and I am also not sure if the auction system would be that interesting for such an option.

even if the landlords want to lease for a long time, you can still have an auction for a desirable property. if not the price can drop to entice potential customers.

I said, that it would be maybe not such an interesting option if you want to use Relest platform for short time stay.

you are right people/investors must look at this ico like a long term project/investment...
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:32:06 AM

You can, without getting up from the chair, rent real estate anywhere? If you do not inspect in kind, but only look at 3D. And pay tokens. Well, I mean, is it probably possible?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:32:26 AM

I have two question,

first,  i want to rent a place in some street and there is two place is fitting my expectations on relest.

So they both were on 490$ and i make an offer of 500$ for both, to get one of them at least.

And nobody raised the offers anymore and i got two auctions and don't need one.

What will happen then?

Second, i make an offer for someplace, and after that there is a new auction which i like more, my offer is the highest but i don't want it anymore, i want the new one. Can i just withdraw my offer ?

toolucky98

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:08:44 AM

I have two question,

first,  i want to rent a place in some street and there is two place is fitting my expectations on relest.

So they both were on 490$ and i make an offer of 500$ for both, to get one of them at least.

What will happen then?

Second, i make an offer for someplace, and after that there is a new auction which i like more, my offer is the highest but i don't want it anymore, i want the new one. Can i just withdraw my offer ?

Haha , youre really bad sir, dont do this, you act like the landlord is the one who needs you when it should be otherwise.
I think there will be some penalties for this.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:30:35 AM

You can, without getting up from the chair, rent real estate anywhere? If you do not inspect in kind, but only look at 3D. And pay tokens. Well, I mean, is it probably possible?
right! that's their concept, and I really like this
real estate is most profitable business going all over the world. i am prefer real estate is best opportunity to invest on Relest project.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:45:53 AM

right! that's their concept, and I really like this
real estate is most profitable business going all over the world. i am prefer real estate is best opportunity to invest on Relest project.

I agree that the contribution to real estate is a great idea, it's a pity the project will only be available in the US at the first time ..

stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:45:59 AM

Investing in a new coin/token via ICO requires trusting the cybersecurity practices of the company/project

Securecoin Capital just launched a service (in beta) to grade ICO's on their cybersecurity capabilities as part of creating awareness around #CryptoHygiene (https://www.securecoin.capital/cryptohygiene)

Every ICO will be given 1 of these 3 Grades for their cybersecurity capabilities
'A': best in class
'B': average
'F': sub-standard

You can subscribe to the #CryptoHygiene newsletter to get 10-15 cybersecurity grades/week for free (https://www.securecoin.capital/coins)

For members, they have created an on-demand service to request grading specific ICO's that need to be prioritized (https://www.securecoin.capital/gifts)

Woah, spam just arrived in this topic.
I have two question,

first,  i want to rent a place in some street and there is two place is fitting my expectations on relest.

What will happen then?

Haha , youre really bad sir, dont do this, you act like the landlord is the one who needs you when it should be otherwise.
I think there will be some penalties for this.

Well, it is an interesting topic. Back in the early days of eBay it was frequent to see sellers increase their bid's value by overbidding their own products. Relest will need of couse some way to block this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: