Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:57:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
relest (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:55:27 AM

I have two question,

first,  i want to rent a place in some street and there is two place is fitting my expectations on relest.

So they both were on 490$ and i make an offer of 500$ for both, to get one of them at least.

And nobody raised the offers anymore and i got two auctions and don't need one.

What will happen then?

Second, i make an offer for someplace, and after that there is a new auction which i like more, my offer is the highest but i don't want it anymore, i want the new one. Can i just withdraw my offer ?

If you cancel your bid, the owner's contacts will go to the next group of applicants ($490). If you don't do this - your rating will be decreased.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:57:40 AM

I have two question,

first,  i want to rent a place in some street and there is two place is fitting my expectations on relest.

So they both were on 490$ and i make an offer of 500$ for both, to get one of them at least.

What will happen then?

Second, i make an offer for someplace, and after that there is a new auction which i like more, my offer is the highest but i don't want it anymore, i want the new one. Can i just withdraw my offer ?

If you cancel your bid, the owner's contacts will go to the next group of applicants ($490). If you don't do this - your rating will be decreased.

So tennant can make any offer and just cancel it with no repercussions also with no rating decrease?

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:21:48 AM

I have two question,

first,  i want to rent a place in some street and there is two place is fitting my expectations on relest.

What will happen then?

What are the consequences of a decreased rating for the tenant? Can a landlord ban a tenant with negativ reputation from his auctions?
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:06:04 PM

What I think an other interesting area of application for Relest could be the renting of holiday houses. The renting periods wouldn't be that long and therefore the risk for the landlord wouldn't be that high.

In a region where a lot of tourists are looking for accommodation tenants can get their desired holiday house and landlords can get the maximum rent.

A lot of landlords want to lease their apartments for a long time, 1 year plus because this way they have, normaly, not much to do. At least every landlord I talked to said this to me.

Beside this, this would be in concurrence with AirBNB and I am also not sure if the auction system would be that interesting for such an option.

even if the landlords want to lease for a long time, you can still have an auction for a desirable property. if not the price can drop to entice potential customers.

I said, that it would be maybe not such an interesting option if you want to use Relest platform for short time stay.

It will be like airbnb with auction. My opinion it won't be a good idea in short term and don't thing relest team is aiming for it. But in long term, who knows.

you are right people/investors must look at this ico like a long term project/investment...
We will have to wait for a while until we could say if this project will be a success.

relest (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 12:07:28 PM

I have two question,

What will happen then?

What are the consequences of a decreased rating for the tenant? Can a landlord ban a tenant with negativ reputation from his auctions?

When a certain rating is reached, its account is marked as untrusted. If an untrusted account wins at an auction, landlord's contacts are also shown to the next group of bidders (if there are no other tenants in this maximum rate).
Also, the rating affects the relationship between the tenant and the landlord.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:52:44 PM

You can, without getting up from the chair, rent real estate anywhere? If you do not inspect in kind, but only look at 3D. And pay tokens. Well, I mean, is it probably possible?

that's basically it. you use the tokens to rent property for you or someone else. the AirBnb of crypto.

Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:00:42 PM

There's plenty of trashing places going on in airbnb...

Will relest help solve any problems between landlords and tenants? Are there any extra layers of protection for either party?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:24:57 PM

I have two question,

What will happen then?

When a certain rating is reached, its account is marked as untrusted. If an untrusted account wins at an auction, landlord's contacts are also shown to the next group of bidders (if there are no other tenants in this maximum rate).

It's not very intimidating isn't it?

What will prevent to low rating user to just open new account and continue giving fake bids?

I think you should put some better precautions for it.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:33:00 PM

I have two question,

What will happen then?

What will prevent to low rating user to just open new account and continue giving fake bids?

I guess you have to provide some official documents like a copy of your passport before you can open an account. Otherwise it would indeed be very easy to open multiple accounts.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:35:29 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 01:47:39 PM by Islapdonkey

I have two question,

first,  i want to rent a place in some street and there is two place is fitting my expectations on relest.

What will happen then?

And what will prevent a landlord from also artificially boosting the price of their place through fake accounts.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Drokzid

Activity: 932
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 02:00:27 PM

I have two question,

What will happen then?

And what will prevent a landlord from also artificially boosting the price of their place through fake accounts.
You can not prevent that, except of the standard routines like IP address checks, detecting spammy patterns or similar. Same problem like Ebay has. But in the worst case, the seller would be the highest bidder for his own property and would sit on the selling costs. Or do you have any idea how to handle that issue?

BTC IS KING!
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 02:20:29 PM

I have two question,

What will happen then?

You can not prevent that, except of the standard routines like IP address checks, detecting spammy patterns or similar. Same problem like Ebay has. But in the worst case, the seller would be the highest bidder for his own property and would sit on the selling costs. Or do you have any idea how to handle that issue?

Likr the dev stated, all one has to do is decline on an offer, then it goes to the next individual in line. so the seller could easily decline on the offer and have it go to the next person probably at a price much higher than the place is worth. As for ip address, that can easily be manipulated

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:42:13 PM

I have two question,

What will happen then?

Nothing will prevent it, if it is to much expensive, you simply don't buy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
PewPewGoesTheDuck

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:44:42 PM

Seems like an interesting concept for developing areas. I know in the US you'll run into a lot of legal issues.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:11:40 PM

real estate is bubble right now.

If it's true, then so what?

They are not buying real estate, they are just making a platform for landlords and renters. If the bubble bursts relest don't lose anything, just rents get lower but still there will always be landlords and people want to rent their places.

Furthermore the burst of a real estate bubble would be really good for a renting (auction) platform, since the renting costs in the big citys are exploding. Lower rents would lead to a broader clientele and in consequence to more (fee) income for the Relest platform.

A renting platform wouldn't be very affected by a bursting bubble because people always need to live somewhere.

Excuse me, but did you read what I have written? For Sure a bursting bubble would have an impact, a positiv one, like I wrote above. (It would have an impact on this specific platform, since it will be specialized on big towns.)

Please, read my argument (;

PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:30:26 PM

nice idea for this project. searching apartment or rental property is nightmare. this way add more competition. looking forward to join this

NOt just a nightmare, but most of the time also very "corrupt". Nepotism, bribery etc. By cutting out intermediaries this can greatly be reduced.

relest (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:45:02 PM

For landlord it's not very intimidating too. The only problem is that landlord will lose some time to open contacts to the next group of tenants.

Seems like an interesting concept for developing areas. I know in the US you'll run into a lot of legal issues.
Almost all issues can be solved

lsgnaija

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:56:00 PM

Relest is really a good idea. The possibility of auction to rent a house can offer the possibility to have a fairer price, based on the will intention of the people and balanced by auction. Its open new possibility to rent, even for short term rent it will be worth for every people. Auction is really a good way to buy me rent something, it show an accurate price instead of a fixed price that is not representative of the market.
I like the new innovative idea that will help majority of people by giving them the opportunity to auction before renting. It will help them to choose from a variety of price that will  be convenient for them.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:57:28 PM

For landlord it's not very intimidating too. The only problem is that landlord will lose some time to open contacts to the next group of tenants.
This is the problem of all anonymous auctions and im sure somebody figured some way to prevent rising prices with fake biding. You should do some extra research and try to solve this problem.

stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:03:16 PM

real estate is bubble right now.

If it's true, then so what?

They are not buying real estate, they are just making a platform for landlords and renters. If the bubble bursts relest don't lose anything, just rents get lower but still there will always be landlords and people want to rent their places.

Furthermore the burst of a real estate bubble would be really good for a renting (auction) platform, since the renting costs in the big citys are exploding. Lower rents would lead to a broader clientele and in consequence to more (fee) income for the Relest platform.

A renting platform wouldn't be very affected by a bursting bubble because people always need to live somewhere.

Excuse me, but did you read what I have written? For Sure a bursting bubble would have an impact, a positiv one, like I wrote above. (It would have an impact on this specific platform, since it will be specialized on big towns.)

Please, read my argument (;

I'm not quite sure that a bubble bursting would help rentals. Selling prices would drop and so rentals. Think that the problem with a bubble in RS is that it would affect many people that could not maintain their expenses, thus dropping prices down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: