Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:34:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:27:59 AM

The price will be based on will intention of renter, the more people want a house the more the price will go up, the price will be more logical with the market. Landlord will have a more accurate price and maybe if they can't rent their house at the price they put it in other platform. With relest they will be able to have a balanced price and rent it faster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:36:33 AM

All just simple. If this will be a good house (hotel room, flat) and in a good place - its will be in demand, and price will be high. If this will be an old house in bad district - than price ll be low. Right?
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:03:49 AM

I still son't get why a landlord would do an auction. Yes this whole thing looks very good for renters but about landlords, I don't know
For me its the other way round. Imo landlords would profit even more. They can set a minimum rent they want at least and then can use the platform to look out for tenants who would be willing to pay more.
I also think that landlords will benefit more from rent auction. They did a research in Melbourne and tenants pay 50$ more for rent if they bid for it. And i guess landlords can abuse this system a little by posting fake bids. I know they will be fighting against it, but its very hard to compliantly remove this from the equation.

you cannot force customers to pay more than they're willing to. if the customer are willing to pay inflated prices, then it's not a bad thing. we all make choices with our money.
I also think that its a very cunning thing and perhaps the developer should prevent this thing.
Yes its all a choice from the tenants themselves to buy or not, but its really feel bad to know that the landlords are toying with the price and the tenants
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:15:55 AM

The price will be based on will intention of renter, the more people want a house the more the price will go up, the price will be more logical with the market. Landlord will have a more accurate price and maybe if they can't rent their house at the price they put it in other platform. With relest they will be able to have a balanced price and rent it faster.
Yeah, it's principle of the work of auctions,  better product -in this case apartment, area, view, amenities - the more expensive it will cost
in this case, the quality is better than the quantity I think so
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:20:32 AM

I am glad that this project is getting appreciation which it deserves.

Very good project and i believe it will reach soft cap in minutes, it is not that high by the way.

Maybe one day i buy a house with the money i earn by investing relest. And post it to relest to find the best tenant Smiley

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:26:44 AM

I still son't get why a landlord would do an auction. Yes this whole thing looks very good for renters but about landlords, I don't know
For me its the other way round. Imo landlords would profit even more. They can set a minimum rent they want at least and then can use the platform to look out for tenants who would be willing to pay more.
I also think that landlords will benefit more from rent auction. They did a research in Melbourne and tenants pay 50$ more for rent if they bid for it. And i guess landlords can abuse this system a little by posting fake bids. I know they will be fighting against it, but its very hard to compliantly remove this from the equation.

you cannot force customers to pay more than they're willing to. if the customer are willing to pay inflated prices, then it's not a bad thing. we all make choices with our money.
I also think that its a very cunning thing and perhaps the developer should prevent this thing.
Yes its all a choice from the tenants themselves to buy or not, but its really feel bad to know that the landlords are toying with the price and the tenants

I dont see the reason a devs should prevent something here. What you describe is just how an auction platform works. The landlords set a starting price for the auction and if they set the price too high there just won't be someone who is interested and places a bid.
magisterr

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:37:06 AM

Very good project and i believe it will reach soft cap in minutes, it is not that high by the way.

Maybe one day i buy a house with the money i earn by investing relest. And post it to relest to find the best tenant Smiley

What soft cap they need? I see, that hard cap 20 mln usd, not so mush for real-estate project. 
relest (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 09:45:30 AM

What soft cap they need? I see, that hard cap 20 mln usd, not so mush for real-estate project. 
Soft cap is $1 mln

toolucky98

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:02:33 AM

I dont see the reason a devs should prevent something here. What you describe is just how an auction platform works. The landlords set a starting price for the auction and if they set the price too high there just won't be someone who is interested and places a bid.
Nonono, I didnt mean about starting price, it was about fake bids.
I still think its a sneaky thing, but its all up to the relest team if they want to prevent it or not.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:33:21 AM

Soft cap is $1 mln

Thats not so much but good for the investors.
This means the project will centainly be launched Smiley. Thats real good because its a really nice idea and really hope it will be succesfull
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:51:49 AM

Soft cap is $1 mln

Thats not so much but good for the investors.
This means the project will centainly be launched Smiley. Thats real good because its a really nice idea and really hope it will be succesfull
Relest is showing up everywhere
Great marketing team behind this project! A lot of people will found out this project and so many investors.

Happy to see some good ICO's thesedays
A lot of crappy ones are now on the ICO market! Relest is from a different level
relest (OP)

Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 10:54:46 AM

Relest is showing up everywhere
Great marketing team behind this project! A lot of people will found out this project and so many investors.

Happy to see some good ICO's thesedays
A lot of crappy ones are now on the ICO market! Relest is from a different level
Thank you!

magisterr

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:56:50 AM

Soft cap is $1 mln

oh.. very nice )
Some similar project have more biggest soft cap. Here is a good potencial for investors  Roll Eyes
kskaclord

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:27:37 AM

Relest is really a good idea. Good Luck..
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:05:16 PM

There you go, we already have a landlord interested Smiley This project is getting better and better Smiley

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:10:27 PM

Soft cap is $1 mln

Wow, first I thought $20 mln is a lot, what do you want to do with so much for a platform, then I realized, all the legal stuff in all the different countries will consume so much plus you will need a lot of marketing. Regarding this $1 mln seems way too little.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:59:57 PM

It's not about the customers willing to pay inflated price cos they can afford it that's the issue, rather it's the customer who is been kicked out of a neigbourhood he/she grew up in, b/c the landlord discovered relest and misused it to their own advantage

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:18:34 PM

There you go, we already have a landlord interested Smiley This project is getting better and better Smiley

wow, with some landlord it will faster growing.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
autolove2

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:29:48 PM

Another one real estate project. But they have a little different idea? (buying houses in auction). I have 1 real estate token (real). Is this a worth to buy also?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:34:02 PM

Another one real estate project. But they have a little different idea? (buying houses in auction). I have 1 real estate token (real). Is this a worth to buy also?

This here is a bit different to REAL. While you invest in real estate at REAL, Relest is a platform for landlords and tenants to get in contact through auctions. They don't buy/sell estates, but you can rent an apartment through this.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: