Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:55:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:17:45 PM

You can, without getting up from the chair, rent real estate anywhere? If you do not inspect in kind, but only look at 3D. And pay tokens. Well, I mean, is it probably possible?
right! that's their concept, and I really like this
real estate is most profitable business going all over the world. i am prefer real estate is best opportunity to invest on Relest project.

I agree that the contribution to real estate is a great idea, it's a pity the project will only be available in the US at the first time ..

Yes, and while the platform is only in the USA, then, as I understand from reading this thread, the developers plan to include Europe in the scope. But in any case, investors benefit, since the tokens that will be used when the platform functions, will grow in price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:56:58 PM

Am yet to get an answer for this question too? but where is this company based?
Dev team will be based in Kazakhstan (for development period), headquarter - in the US (later).

Doesnt it affect the ICO when you are US based?? We are seeing so many ICO's getting into trouble because of the ridiculous rules imposed by US and now Chinese governments. The auctioning part may look a little clingy for some authorities.
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 03:16:15 PM

Dev team will be based in Kazakhstan (for development period), headquarter - in the US (later).

Doesnt it affect the ICO when you are US based?? We are seeing so many ICO's getting into trouble because of the ridiculous rules imposed by US and now Chinese governments. The auctioning part may look a little clingy for some authorities.

They are not US based. Their headquarters will be located in the US in the future. As long as the ICO is held outside USA and China there should be no problem on that.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:24:10 PM

very interesting .. real estate has several projects .. is perfect for us to follow the progress .. which projects will be successful .. I am sure, everyone who has participated here wants this project a success  Cheesy

Well, market demands for more than one player.
Ans, competition is important in order to keep market stable.

Remember that this is not a real estate market. they're not gonna buy anything. they're just there to connect landlords and potential customers.

Like sort of an AirBNB without the extreme fees that go the middleman.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:32:50 PM

It makes sense that you start in your own country, where you feel comfortable and have all the information's about renting market. With the help of your new advisor, you can expect a smooth transaction to US where the market is probably more fierce.

toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:40:49 PM

Relest website now in chinese - https://ico.relest.io/cn/
Great, do you plan to publish the website in other languages?
Yes of course, they have a bounty campaign for it.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:59:16 PM

Its better than a simple airbnb. Relest will offer a platform with low fees, and the most important things is the auction part. Its more like eBay with a rental possibility. Its really a smart idea, it would be great to fix the unbalanced price problem. With the platform and auction system you will be able to find an accurate price and to rent something a a real market price and not to a price fixed lower or higher.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:13:08 PM

Its better than a simple airbnb. Relest will offer a platform with low fees, and the most important things is the auction part. Its more like eBay with a rental possibility. Its really a smart idea, it would be great to fix the unbalanced price problem. With the platform and auction system you will be able to find an accurate price and to rent something a a real market price and not to a price fixed lower or higher.

Also airBNB is mostly for short time stay like holidays or other trips. But I think Relest will mainly work as an rental platform for apartments/houses which focus for long time rent.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
PS92

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:17:58 PM

Also airBNB is mostly for short time stay like holidays or other trips. But I think Relest will mainly work as an rental platform for apartments/houses which focus for long time rent.

I know its better and for a whole other purpose, but I just said it to make a simplified comparison.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:48:43 PM

I know its better and for a whole other purpose, but I just said it to make a simplified comparison.
Hopefully, they have two sections one for long term renting and one for holidays. I think it's possible to have this two on one platform without problems.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:28:31 PM

both will be a focus. It's a good idea to not limit the options of the platform.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:37:39 PM

https://icobench.com/ico/relest
4.8 - wow, realy cool rating!
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:17:30 PM

I think this is first ICO I see based in Kazakhstan, very interesting and wish you luck  Smiley

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:29:12 PM

I still son't get why a landlord would do an auction. Yes this whole thing looks very good for renters but about landlords, I don't know

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PS92

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:41:17 PM

I think this is first ICO I see based in Kazakhstan, very interesting and wish you luck  Smiley

Unlike what you might expect Kazakhstan has some decent developer teams.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:50:03 PM

We are planning to start project with testing in a small market (Kazakshtan, and then CIS region) for 2-3 monthes, then it will be US.
I imagine you will have to adapt slightly to each county where you will start your platform. Laws are different and you will have to study them before joining the market.
Will Europe follow US?

When you change countries, you always must avid for their laws, and yes, i imagine that they will move to Europe, and later to South America when they are big enough, why wouldn't they, they will grow slowly but continuously, so going to every part of the world is the obvious course to follow.

CIS region isnt that small Smiley.
2-3 months isnt that long for testing. Think it should be at least a year to get your name and product out there. Targeting US after 2-3 months... that risky I think.

Please dont go to fast.
But I'm not an advisor so you dont have to listen Cheesy

the targeting of large markets should happen as soon as possible. that's where the real money is.

The money is there but there still has to be a community using this platform.
Money with no community will fail. US is such a big country if there are 1000 places for rent the chance its in your town is still very small.

So first marketing and getting your name out and then launch step by step the platform in small countries...
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:03:57 PM

very interesting .. real estate has several projects .. is perfect for us to follow the progress .. which projects will be successful .. I am sure, everyone who has participated here wants this project a success  Cheesy

Well, market demands for more than one player.
Ans, competition is important in order to keep market stable.

Remember that this is not a real estate market. they're not gonna buy anything. they're just there to connect landlords and potential customers.

Like sort of an AirBNB without the extreme fees that go the middleman.

Now that you mention it, I noticed AirBnB is getting some resistance from hotels, but also from the neighbors living nearby because of the noise those AirBnBs tend to generate. The government could consider prohibiting such types of rentals.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:17:18 PM

I still son't get why a landlord would do an auction. Yes this whole thing looks very good for renters but about landlords, I don't know

For me its the other way round. Imo landlords would profit even more. They can set a minimum rent they want at least and then can use the platform to look out for tenants who would be willing to pay more.
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:44:02 PM

The concept is pretty cool but to be honest i would like to see more details on how you gonna be influent in this market. Your concept is one of the best, sure but how are you going to act to be known. I hope you will improve this point. I support you but you have to be more precise, it will be useful for all of us.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:20:59 PM

The concept is pretty cool but to be honest i would like to see more details on how you gonna be influent in this market. Your concept is one of the best, sure but how are you going to act to be known. I hope you will improve this point. I support you but you have to be more precise, it will be useful for all of us.

And also I'm concerned about this, renting market is almost saturated and airBNB disrupted it basically, there is some room for an auction platform?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: