Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:03:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
relest (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:16:51 PM

We are planning to start project with testing in a small market (Kazakshtan, and then CIS region) for 2-3 monthes, then it will be US.

What part of the US will you be targeting? Somewhere with some housing shortage i hope so you have a lot of demand. Has this been researched yet by the team?
This information will be later. Thank you.

We are glad to announce that Pedro Jordão, an outstanding advisor, has joined the Relest project. Mr. Jordão will help us with a global business strategy - https://ico.relest.io/#team

Cheesy I known him. see many article write by him
Yes, mr. Jordão is very respected and famous person in a business world.
He has impressive achievements, it's nice that he is your advisor. With that strong dev team and advisory board this ICO will definitely succeed
Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:28:31 PM

at the first look 2 things are coming into my mind if i was a landlord. one positive thing and one negative thing:
the positive thing first: because relest is auction based landlord will charge maybe higher fees than on a "free market"
but
the negative thing is that the landlord has less options to choose who should occupancy his estate. this might frighten a few landlords
I assume landlord will still be able to set some rules before auction who can rent his place. Like pets, kids, no smoking, age barrier and so on. So i guess if this demands wont be met, he can still turn down the highest bid and go for the second one. 
That will be necessary because as a landlord you should always be able to decide whether you choose.

The conditions has to be set by the landlord before he put up for auction. Or better thing is to have a profile for every user with all these details like social media and we can track them with that. Matchmaking will be easier with this as Relest will be having all the data.
Well, yes, it is necessary .. there must be basic rules .. and every tenant must follow them. for example, don't listen to music loudly, and i think should be responsible for the fire for example .. or some insurance should be for such a case
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:42:08 PM

Well i always the idea of real estate project.  Am keeping my eyes on this project,  let see how it goes
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:02:09 PM

this project definitely unique in all i have seen in crypto or anywhere. concept is nice. i hope project will raise enough fund

Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:05:37 PM

at the first look 2 things are coming into my mind if i was a landlord. one positive thing and one negative thing:
the positive thing first: because relest is auction based landlord will charge maybe higher fees than on a "free market"
but
the negative thing is that the landlord has less options to choose who should occupancy his estate. this might frighten a few landlords
I assume landlord will still be able to set some rules before auction who can rent his place. Like pets, kids, no smoking, age barrier and so on. So i guess if this demands wont be met, he can still turn down the highest bid and go for the second one. 
That will be necessary because as a landlord you should always be able to decide whether you choose.

The conditions has to be set by the landlord before he put up for auction. Or better thing is to have a profile for every user with all these details like social media and we can track them with that. Matchmaking will be easier with this as Relest will be having all the data.
Well, yes, it is necessary .. there must be basic rules .. and every tenant must follow them. for example, don't listen to music loudly, and i think should be responsible for the fire for example .. or some insurance should be for such a case

You are right. The landlord needs the option to set requirements for potential bidders before the auction. After that Relest is only there to make a first contact between the landlord and the tenant possible. Later they both will sign a lawful rental agreement where such things like insurance or a bond will be recorded.
tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:36:32 PM

China site https://ico.relest.io/cn/

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:44:11 PM

We all enjoy real estate project. Relest offer an unique approach of this market and how to make benifit with real estate. They will help landlord by making a platform for auction. Its really great and will solve a lot of problem in the future.
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:09:11 PM

Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.

Agreed, that's why you should look for projects in this space that seem to have a good team behind them. Relest look like is has potential to be something special.

Interesting concept and yes, the people behind it seem also to be capable of making it happen.
dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 09:13:14 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 10:19:08 PM by dimifi

Boosting price is a useles way to get a better price. You will burst the balance value of the market and earn nothing cause no one wil rent at a to high price. With a good volume we will have an accurate market price, and we have a data analysis algorithm too for that. It will mechanically direct the price to a market balance. Auction is very good for landlord and renter, you can have a better price for both.
Im hoping for success of projects like these because rental price is ridiculous now young generation is being ripped off by today's prices and sadly im one of them :/ will try to save some fiat to support this idea

Most importantly if your rent exceeds a certain amount then government put the tax on it. I mean wtf. I working my ass off to pay the rent and now everyone else wants a cut in it.

That's why working on the blockchain excites me. We can cut the tax collectors out of the loop. not that i'm arguing for breaking the law here Smiley
Soon blockchain will be taxated to its just a matter of time Smiley for now our hope for more fair living is projects like this Cheesy off course we can only hope that majority adopts blockchain ;/
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:38:37 PM

It already does. In Holland I believe you can only rent out your house for 3 months or something. Stupid tourists cause lots of disturbance.

I don't know about the global legislature surrounding AirBnB, I've never used it myself, but if it's similar to Holland won't that be a threat to the business model of Relest too?

I really don't think that will be a problem. AirBnB is almost always used for short stays, while Relest is focused on more 'normal' long term renting.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:00:05 AM

Cant find this in whitepaper - Investors (token holders) will receive some dividends or no?
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:43:02 AM

Cant find this in whitepaper - Investors (token holders) will receive some dividends or no?

mmm, the whitpaper does not say about it, we will have to ask the dev to confirm it, this platform is for the auction of real estate rental properties, so until now I'm not sure where those dividends would come from if we are token holders.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:31:53 AM

mmm, the whitpaper does not say about it, we will have to ask the dev to confirm it, this platform is for the auction of real estate rental properties, so until now I'm not sure where those dividends would come from if we are token holders.

i think there is no dividends. i read whitepaper and understand what will be done when token in market. when maximum people will use token and pay rent in tokens and that means token price will increase on exchanges. if i am wrong please let me know. i will be happy if i understand more. thank you
belechau

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:46:47 AM

I believe that after the shedding of rewards, the token will have its unique and exclusive use in lease operations, it will really take its value to the top, I will hold my assets for this time. I believe in the success of the project, as there are already countries regulating the use of cryptomoedas and plenty of space for action in the segment of real estate leasing.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:58:33 AM

this project definitely unique in all i have seen in crypto or anywhere. concept is nice. i hope project will raise enough fund

Yes, it is and it will be helpful in renting properties without politicians prying eyes over your own money.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:20:16 AM

i think there is no dividends. i read whitepaper and understand what will be done when token in market. when maximum people will use token and pay rent in tokens and that means token price will increase on exchanges. if i am wrong please let me know. i will be happy if i understand more. thank you
I dont see on what bases you should get dividends from just holding tokens, with that logic you should get it for every token you buy on exchange.
I guess some projects offer you dividends if you invest those tokens somewhere.

That a good news, they cant miss this opportunity to attract Chinese investors.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:27:49 AM

but
Landlord can choose a tenant.
Let's say a tenant wants to rent an apartment for $ 1000 and decides to take part in an auction for 4 apartments.

By the way, and you, the developers of the platform, already have some sort of a database of landlords? If so, how do you plan to expand it? It's me that at the moment very few potential customers of your platform are aware of its upcoming launch. So what are the channels for disseminating information and attracting customers (landlords, tenants) do you plan?
I apologize for the bad english.
There is no need to have a landlords' db, they will come to the platform later, after marketing.

yes.
auction is better way to sell goods, property, and other that big value.
and, relest is the first blockchain technology in auction program.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:00:42 AM

I dont see on what bases you should get dividends from just holding tokens, with that logic you should get it for every token you buy on exchange.

yes, some other project offers dividents for token holders, thats why Im asking about this. Because I didnt find info about this in WP
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:02:06 AM

yes, some other project offers dividents for token holders, thats why Im asking about this. Because I didnt find info about this in WP

This project doesn't offer dividends. I would be careful of projects that do, due to the SEC ruling.

Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:13:36 AM

but

There are rules for this (; ... When someone wins the auction, his or her informations will be send to the landlord. Than they can visit the flat or the house and in this context the landlord can still say no.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: