Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:17:15 PM

it would be nice in advance create video guide -step by step with instructions, how to buy Relest tokens, when the sale begins and upload this video in YouTube, many large investors have +40 years old, not everyone knows how to use cryptocurrency wallets
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:48:13 PM

This is a great effort to spread the news about Relest ICO and the Relest community must put their act together to make this project a successful one.

has this ICO been rated by any rating websites? that would bring a lot of attention.

Yes, it's been rated by icobench with a good 4.4.

https://icobench.com/ico/relest

that's pretty cool, brings some credibility to the project.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:54:29 PM

This is a great effort to spread the news about Relest ICO and the Relest community must put their act together to make this project a successful one.

has this ICO been rated by any rating websites? that would bring a lot of attention.

Excellent, more marketing and good reviews for the project, a 4.4 point is very good for us, tough I think I deserved 4.8, but that is just me XD, more articles would be a good thing, but lets wait and lettings happened in their own accord, icobench is a start, but not the end Cheesy.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:19:20 PM

Excellent, more marketing and good reviews for the project, a 4.4 point is very good for us, tough I think I deserved 4.8, but that is just me XD, more articles would be a good thing, but lets wait and lettings happened in their own accord, icobench is a start, but not the end Cheesy.

4.4 is pretty good, I personaly don't think it would be a 4.8 at all. But the Relest project has a lot of potential and is something new, so everything is fine. Other ratings will follow Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:13:10 PM

It has a 4.8 now.

There's no explanation given for any of the ratings I've checked on that site. But they do give low ratings too and in one case there was even a warning about a scam.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:19:01 PM

It has a 4.8 now.

There's no explanation given for any of the ratings I've checked on that site. But they do give low ratings too and in one case there was even a warning about a scam.

ICO starts in a few hours. 4.8 rating will look very good for investors.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:10:23 PM

Does anyone of you guys know if the tokens are distributed immediately after the transaction or after the ICO is finished?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:18:24 PM

Does anyone of you guys know if the tokens are distributed immediately after the transaction or after the ICO is finished?

I think it would be after the ICO.
Cant found anything about a smart contract.

Great news about: https://www.list-ico.com/ico/relest/
Great to see this ICO listed at some places. Keep it up team
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:35:27 PM

Relest REST coins are only used for paying fees for platform features and realtor fees. Not for paying the rent itself, right?
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:13:00 PM

at the first look 2 things are coming into my mind if i was a landlord. one positive thing and one negative thing:
the positive thing first: because relest is auction based landlord will charge maybe higher fees than on a "free market"
but
the negative thing is that the landlord has less options to choose who should occupancy his estate. this might frighten a few landlords
I assume landlord will still be able to set some rules before auction who can rent his place. Like pets, kids, no smoking, age barrier and so on. So i guess if this demands wont be met, he can still turn down the highest bid and go for the second one.  

There are rules for this (; ... When someone wins the auction, his or her informations will be send to the landlord. Than they can visit the flat or the house and in this context the landlord can still say no.
So this means the auction is useless because at the end its the owners who get to decide whether he will rent his property or not, its a contradiction to the auction agreement.

I think this is a bit difficult. As I understand it before landlords can maybe say "no", but there is a rating system on the platform.

Let's say there is an tenant who wants to rent a flat of the landlord. He is bidding and wins the auction, which he got shown as ideal, because he has no pets, no kids and is non smoker for example, exactly what the landlord has written what he searchs. Well they meet and the landlord just say no, because he don't "like" the tenant. Well, then he can give a bad rating for this. If there are too many bad ratings, he has to face consequences.

A rating system would be ideal in order to discourage such incidence. This would be beneficial to both tenants and landlords respectively.

Really dont think a rating system will work for tenants, maybe for landlords. Let's say you rent a place, if you rent a place its for at least one year. So after 4 years you only have 4 ratings... if 1 is bad for a small reason landlords will not pick him because of just 1 bad rating in 4 years?

Its better only have rating system for landlords.
I thing otherwise. Ratings always motivate people to behave and try to get the best possible score
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:56:05 PM

ISO starts after 16 hours, what is the maximum and minimum cap?
Iso rating is very high. I wonder how investors will buy tokens in the first 2 hours.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 11:09:31 PM

nice info, sir.
we need it to participate in this crowdsale.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:38:52 AM

Iso rating is very high. I wonder how investors will buy tokens in the first 2 hours.

I imagine that it will similar to other ICOs, a lot of investment filling in the first hour or the first day, then slowly the rate of investments go down, to the, at last, all the remaining cap is filled the last day, that has happened in many successful ICO, and the project doesn't have a system to avoid it.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 01:56:01 AM

It has a 4.8 now.

Yeah i have seen several BS ICOs with high ratings on that webssite. Am not saying that relest is a scam ico, just pointing out that icobench is bs.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:14:30 AM

Currently I do not see a high degree of confidence in ranking some sites, there have been many problems of good investments and missed opportunities because of hasty and erroneous ratings, I will wait for Team pronouncement, the project is very elaborate and promising. Following...
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:38:09 AM

Relest REST coins are only used for paying fees for platform features and realtor fees. Not for paying the rent itself, right?

I asked the same question a while back,with no answer. This is important to divulge cos investor would imagine that due to the volatility of crypto, it wouldn't make sense to use it for rent. And if that's so, what is the advantage for holding the coin for a long term?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
relest (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:24:23 AM

It will be immediately after payment, smartcontract code:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x01b6f09B54d246670627A009a7Dc85BD54354eed#code

Manuals.
Metmask - https://medium.com/@relest/how-to-participate-in-the-relest-ico-b3a6841dcd77
MEW - https://medium.com/@relest/how-to-participate-in-the-relest-ico-via-myetherwallet-f4eead99eb8d

Soft cap is $1 mln, there is no hard cap.

I asked the same question a while back,with no answer. This is important to divulge cos investor would imagine that due to the volatility of crypto, it wouldn't make sense to use it for rent. And if that's so, what is the advantage for holding the coin for a long term?
Hi!
Already answered Wink - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059832.msg21698482#msg21698482
REST tokens will be used as a payment between tenant and landlord.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:39:44 AM

It will be immediately after payment, smartcontract code:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x01b6f09B54d246670627A009a7Dc85BD54354eed#code

Manuals.
Metmask - https://medium.com/@relest/how-to-participate-in-the-relest-ico-b3a6841dcd77
MEW - https://medium.com/@relest/how-to-participate-in-the-relest-ico-via-myetherwallet-f4eead99eb8d

Soft cap is $1 mln, there is no hard cap.

Hi!
Already answered Wink - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059832.msg21698482#msg21698482
REST tokens will be used as a payment between tenant and landlord.

Then how will you deal with the volatility present in the crypto space? will the token be pegged to a fiat?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
relest (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:45:35 AM

The cost of the token will be regulated by the market, we can not tie it rigidly to the fiat.

jianxinss

Activity: 304

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:48:23 AM

The recent price is like a waterfall, following this project, from seed, to the top of the mountain, and now to the bottom of the mountain, and never abandon you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: