Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:28:29 AM

Did you reach hard-cap during pre-ico sale? best of luck with the project
good question,give us some official dates team,amount of raising,hard-cap was reach in pre-ico?...
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:36:14 AM

One thing that worries me is how you are going to attract people to list their real estate on the platform and also to bid for them. You will need a big base of people participating in biding   in different countries. 

toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:53:57 AM

One thing that worries me is how you are going to attract people to list their real estate on the platform and also to bid for them. You will need a big base of people participating in biding   in different countries. 
Thats a marketing thing, i think we will see some partnerships and appearances in some newspapers.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:55:33 AM

I can't find any informations on hard cap and what will happen with unsold tokens.
Also can you explain this : If the highest bid is 20%+ above the next highest bid, the highest bid is considered suspicious

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:29:43 PM

If they focus on markets/cities where there is a shortage of housing first, then it should not be a big problem. So i would assume big cities is a good place to start. The auction model is also very well suited for markets where there is a shortage of housing. This will also make it easier for marketing, you only have to focus a smaller market first instead of globally or a whole country. Once that succeeds, you can expand.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:31:52 PM

Advertising-commerce engine! Press, TV, Internet... the Main thing that the product was good!  Wink

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:36:51 PM

first real estate rental auction platform  Grin
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:43:45 PM

I don't see the point of this project. An auction platform, wow, do we need a decentralized version of this? Please..
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:58:42 PM

I don't see the point of this project. An auction platform, wow, do we need a decentralized version of this? Please..
As far as i know, this project isnt about investing in real estate like other real estate projects, but about renting real estate with auction system.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:58:56 PM

If they focus on markets/cities where there is a shortage of housing first, then it should not be a big problem. So i would assume big cities is a good place to start. The auction model is also very well suited for markets where there is a shortage of housing. This will also make it easier for marketing, you only have to focus a smaller market first instead of globally or a whole country. Once that succeeds, you can expand.
Agree, big cities first like New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris and then more and more smaller cities.

Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:10:38 PM

Are they doing advertising with the decentralization? The coin is more about the oil, wich makes the system run and furthermore it is the possibility to collect money in an easy
way. Could this project also being realized without a ETH token? Yes of course. But why not using the advantages of it? It makes it much more easier.
P.S.: I understand your point, because scrolling threw the ann thread ist like: First decentralized x, First decentralized y, First decentralized cow milk or whatever.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:36:44 PM

It's not an auction platform, it's a real estate renting auction platform. I haven't seen anything like that before. So it's unique project with all the pros which get by decentralized system. Why it should be a bad thing?

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:13:45 PM

Well, we need decentralized version of pretty much everything because, government is not trustworthy anymore and we can not trust any centralized system.
Moreover politicians wants a cut from the rent I pay to my landlord. I mean wtf, looks like I need to pay to breath someday.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:34:54 PM

Well, we need decentralized version of pretty much everything because, government is not trustworthy anymore and we can not trust any centralized system.
Moreover politicians wants a cut from the rent I pay to my landlord. I mean wtf, looks like I need to pay to breath someday.

I feel the same way about the gov. anything that we can decentralize is for the better. and if we can get the gov outta renting , then that's great.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:14:24 PM

Technic question:

Will the final version of the platform have a option to compare the average rents in the different neighborhoods and maybe in the one you search an apartment?
This would be a big help to know how much you are willing to pay for an apartment etc.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:47:05 PM

is this platform specific use for area or city or country or worldwide? looks very interested if this platform use for worldwide.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:49:31 PM

is this platform specific use for area or city or country or worldwide? looks very interested if this platform use for worldwide.

Think it will be used worldwide.
But better start small in one country just for testing everything and then expand.

If this platform will launch and immedialety goes worldwide it wont work.
This need to start small
relest (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 03:52:30 PM

I'm beginning to understand how this will work and I see how the projected 200 million page views/paid listing impressions will be turned into revenue for REST. My question is in regards to monetizing the views of end-users that will be seeing 20 pages per visit. Does the advertisement and/or listing revenue get passed onto token holders in some way or is REST only a utility token?     
It's 200 million users, not page views. REST is only utility token.

How much did you raise during your pre-sale?
It's almost nothing. We already wrote about it. The reason is that we didn't any promotion of Pre-ICO, and announced it 1 week before the start date.

Will it be worldwide?
What if as a property owner I want to list my property for rent in Asia? Can I do that?
Of course you can do it Wink

I read the ANN, and the whitepaper, but didn't understand it, what is this project doing differently than REAL ESTATE project and ATLANT project? the word AUTCION is there so I'm still unsure, can any user or dev answer? what I understand about the real estate is that we buy the tokens, then because we own tokens, we invest in a state with them, and we just receive revenue for the rental according to our share of it, but this project isn't like that, or is it? still not sure.
Both of them will tokenize properties, instead of our business model.

Just reading your whitepaper, but can you tell me why, if the highest bid is 20%+ above the
next highest bid in the auction, it is considered as suspicious?
This is done in order to protect users from spam.

After studying your website and whitepaper, I have some questions:

• What will happen with unsold and unclaimed tokens?
  • Does anybody in the team have experience in renting apartmens?
  • Can Chinese investors invest into this ICO?
There won't be unsold tokens because all tokens sold during ICO will be equated to 70% of all issued REST.
Of course, all of us. With this came the idea of the auction.
Chinese investors can invest to us.

When do you plan to exit the application to android? What are the additional services?
Android and iOS apps are planned to release in Q3 2018

I really like new blockchain projects that deal with real estate, so I'm very interested in Relest. After reading the whitepaper I have some thoughts about the project.

How will your rating system for the potential tenant you mentioned work? The way I imagine it, I think it is not enough. The landlord needs to get a lot of more information about the tenant. Last time I rented a flat I had to show latest bank statement that showed my income and had to give a confidential information on my credit rating. A simple rating like 'Mr. Tenant A always payed on time (5/5)' won't be accepted by the majority of the landlords. They rent their houses/flats sometimes for years and they want the safety to get their money on time.
Maybe I am imagining the rating system completely wrong but I think it should be more of a list of documents about the tenant the landlord can access than a actual rating. And to respect the privaty of the tenant these documents should only be accessible after the first contact.
The rating of tenants will depend on several parameters, including those.

relest (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 04:38:15 PM

Technic question:

Will the final version of the platform have a option to compare the average rents in the different neighborhoods and maybe in the one you search an apartment?
This would be a big help to know how much you are willing to pay for an apartment etc.
Yes, the system will recommend an optimal price for a property, based on the data analysis

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:43:04 PM

I really like new blockchain projects that deal with real estate, so I'm very interested in Relest. After reading the whitepaper I have some thoughts about the project.

How will your rating system for the potential tenant you mentioned work? The way I imagine it, I think it is not enough. The landlord needs to get a lot of more information about the tenant. Last time I rented a flat I had to show latest bank statement that showed my income and had to give a confidential information on my credit rating. A simple rating like 'Mr. Tenant A always payed on time (5/5)' won't be accepted by the majority of the landlords. They rent their houses/flats sometimes for years and they want the safety to get their money on time.
Maybe I am imagining the rating system completely wrong but I think it should be more of a list of documents about the tenant the landlord can access than a actual rating. And to respect the privaty of the tenant these documents should only be accessible after the first contact.
The rating of tenants will depend on several parameters, including those.

Good to hear that. In the renting business a lot is about trust. If you manage to assure that landlords get all the possible information about the tenants they will definitely use your service. Cause with an auction they can get the highest rent for their properties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: