Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
relest (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 11:58:36 AM

Look at all the regulations that starting to emerge Cheesy i have to fill KYC form 3 times in 6 when im registering for ico ;/ i think our privacy in crypto is going to the end
We don't accept fiat, so we don't need any information about you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:00:43 PM

Look at all the regulations that starting to emerge Cheesy i have to fill KYC form 3 times in 6 when im registering for ico ;/ i think our privacy in crypto is going to the end

You don't, but the crypto exchange backing your service will.

The platform will offer the ability to pay using its own cryptocurrency (REST), which can be converted into fiat currency onto a card and back in the account area. Operations with fiat currency can be executed using a tied bank card, with currency exchange facilitated through integration with a cryptocurrency exchange.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 857

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:18:25 PM

The platform will offer the ability to pay using its own cryptocurrency (REST), which can be converted into fiat currency onto a card and back in the account area. Operations with fiat currency can be executed using a tied bank card, with currency exchange facilitated through integration with a cryptocurrency exchange.

But this time I somehow missed the conversion of currency. And yet this is an important question. What fees will be charged? And I wonder what exchange rate will be there.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:37:29 PM

Relest REST coins are only used for paying fees for platform features and realtor fees. Not for paying the rent itself, right?

I asked the same question a while back,with no answer. This is important to divulge cos investor would imagine that due to the volatility of crypto, it wouldn't make sense to use it for rent. And if that's so, what is the advantage for holding the coin for a long term?
Payment will be with REST and without fee.
No specific benefit for holding the coin, only about the price.

But, in the end for me it's all about the platform.
I badly need a way to rent out my property without government's poking into my wallet and relest seems like a best option.

This is an interesting thought. A lot of different landlords could using this platform and coin as their preferred method just to keep the government out of their hair. I bet a lot of landlords could afford to give their tenants a slight discount if they use REST instead of paying with fiat. It's a win/win situation.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:42:36 PM

So ICO is coming, let's see how Relest will start Smiley For me, I am pretty excited Cheesy

1,5 hours to go - ive already got swetty hands - im planning to grow big - as relest hopefully does  Grin
Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:44:12 PM

this is my first look about relest ,i see this project from https://icobench.com/ico/relest ,the point 4.4 ,look like a good project ,ico will start today .hope this project will be successfull
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:00:24 PM

It would be great to buy REST tokens at the first 2 hours of its ICO as i has 50% more discount compared to the last days of the ICO.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:10:28 PM

Less than one hour left for ico. And first two hour is giving the biggest bonuses. At that time i will be on way, hope get to my computer before bonus % drop.

It's a very good project and i know there is too much real estate project right now but relest not exactly a real estate project. It is a platform where tenants and landlords come together. Before ico, everything goes smootly, i hope ico phase will continue like that.

relest (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 01:14:46 PM

Documents will not be need for the ICO.
Later, in the final system, ofc it will be need to use bank card.

this is my first look about relest ,i see this project from https://icobench.com/ico/relest ,the point 4.4 ,look like a good project ,ico will start today .hope this project will be successfull
It's 4.8 now Wink

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:22:46 PM

Less than one hour left for ico. And first two hour is giving the biggest bonuses. At that time i will be on way, hope get to my computer before bonus % drop.

It's a very good project and i know there is too much real estate project right now but relest not exactly a real estate project. It is a platform where tenants and landlords come together. Before ico, everything goes smootly, i hope ico phase will continue like that.

I am so excited to see how the common demand for ICO will be. I hope for a great start and even a better finish.
relest (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 01:24:03 PM

It's 4.8 now Wink

Relest in the main page, in the "Hot and trending ICOs" section - https://icobench.com

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:30:51 PM

It would be great to buy REST tokens at the first 2 hours of its ICO as i has 50% more discount compared to the last days of the ICO.
This bonus is huge so it should bring many investors and it will be very good benchmark for whole ICO
MAVO_EezznkQ

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:33:02 PM

looking forward~
Jay2408

Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:34:25 PM

It's 4.8 now Wink

Relest in the main page, in the "Hot and trending ICOs" section - https://icobench.com

That's really perfect timing... on the main page just at the beginning of the ICO  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:09:06 PM

This bonus is huge so it should bring many investors and it will be very good benchmark for whole ICO

maybe , but that would mean less funds being raised. there's a balance to be made here.

relest (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:17:53 PM

Relest ICO is LIVE! Get +50% tokens!
https://ico.relest.io

relest (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:57:00 PM

1 hour left to the end of the power period with +50% bonus - https://ico.relest.io

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:34:03 PM

So this platfrom can also be used by anyone outside the crypto world, thats a good thing.
And they wouldnt think that this platform is just for crypto people.
Heimer

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:49:34 PM

maybe , but that would mean less funds being raised. there's a balance to be made here.
Not exactly. If people notice how successful will be these first hours of ICO then they will still invest in later phases of ICO
Crazyloot

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:05:11 PM

Not exactly. If people notice how successful will be these first hours of ICO then they will still invest in later phases of ICO

Am scratching my head here? All these sr. members, promoters posting all this info till 2 hours ago they went silent.  You are right - the return is 50% so why aren't people jumping on this ICO.

What is going on? Can someone tell me before  I lose my faith in this bitcointalk site. You have basically 30 pages of mostly hyped anticipation and then on the day of action, at the most profitable window, you only have half a dozen buyers by the end of the  2 hours.

The numbers look good, no scam info, great ratings... so what explains here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: