Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:06:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:54:21 AM

Hello I found the project interesting, but the team is only 3 people, I believe that for a good project and a good development it should have at least 6 people or more, is it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
relest (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 04:05:45 AM

Hello I found the project interesting, but the team is only 3 people, I believe that for a good project and a good development it should have at least 6 people or more, is it?
Hi! It's a core team, after the ICO we will hire more people.
Our Advisor, mr Pedro Jordão, will join core team a little later

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 04:25:41 AM

Hi! It's a core team, after the ICO we will hire more people.
Our Advisor, mr Pedro Jordão, will join core team a little later

can i join as marketing team?
maybe, you need professional marketer as team leader to promote your program.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:23:08 AM

Relest REST coins are only used for paying fees for platform features and realtor fees. Not for paying the rent itself, right?

I asked the same question a while back,with no answer. This is important to divulge cos investor would imagine that due to the volatility of crypto, it wouldn't make sense to use it for rent. And if that's so, what is the advantage for holding the coin for a long term?
Payment will be with REST and without fee.
No specific benefit for holding the coin, only about the price.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:30:49 AM

Relest REST coins are only used for paying fees for platform features and realtor fees. Not for paying the rent itself, right?

I asked the same question a while back,with no answer. This is important to divulge cos investor would imagine that due to the volatility of crypto, it wouldn't make sense to use it for rent. And if that's so, what is the advantage for holding the coin for a long term?
Payment will be with REST and without fee.
No specific benefit for holding the coin, only about the price.

But, in the end for me it's all about the platform.
I badly need a way to rent out my property without government's poking into my wallet and relest seems like a best option.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:48:27 AM

The cost of the token will be regulated by the market, we can not tie it rigidly to the fiat.

Well, if token will be dictated by market, then what will be the advantage to hold this token long term, cos a renter might be skeptical buying for longterm holding. the price they bought might drastically drop and result in them paying a lot more for rent than agreed and the volatility of crypto will make most landlord scared to hold the coin for long term. so how do you convince consumers to hold it for long term and specifically how does it benefit an investor who is not a renter or a landlord to hold the token.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
relest (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:57:39 AM

The cost of the token will be regulated by the market, we can not tie it rigidly to the fiat.

Well, if token will be dictated by market, then what will be the advantage to hold this token long term, cos a renter might be skeptical buying for longterm holding. the price they bought might drastically drop and result in them paying a lot more for rent than agreed and the volatility of crypto will make most landlord scared to hold the coin for long term. so how do you convince consumers to hold it for long term and specifically how does it benefit an investor who is not a renter or a landlord to hold the token.
After the launch of the product, as it usually happens, the price of the token will increase significantly. According to our roadmap, the release of the web version is scheduled for Q2 2018

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:58:13 AM

the price of the token will fluctuate in relation to fiat, but the prices for renting will also fluctuate along-site fiat price.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:20:31 AM

Does anyone of you guys know if the tokens are distributed immediately after the transaction or after the ICO is finished?
It will be immediately after payment, smartcontract code:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x01b6f09B54d246670627A009a7Dc85BD54354eed#code

Manuals.
Metmask - https://medium.com/@relest/how-to-participate-in-the-relest-ico-b3a6841dcd77
MEW - https://medium.com/@relest/how-to-participate-in-the-relest-ico-via-myetherwallet-f4eead99eb8d

ISO starts after 16 hours, what is the maximum and minimum cap?
Iso rating is very high. I wonder how investors will buy tokens in the first 2 hours.
Soft cap is $1 mln, there is no hard cap.

Hi!
Already answered Wink - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059832.msg21698482#msg21698482
REST tokens will be used as a payment between tenant and landlord.
Its nice to have the token in your wallet the moment you pay for it, BTC and ETH are on a roller coaster ride right now so it might impact the ICO a bit.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:28:02 AM

Yes we need i can already smell the money!!
just have to inform myself about the participation now
relest (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 08:14:44 AM

Yes we need i can already smell the money!!
just have to inform myself about the participation now
You are welcome!
6 hours left

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:42:08 AM

The ico is very near, im so excited. With the manual we have no one have an excuse to miss it !
I think we will raise a lot of money, im impatient to see the platform be launched after the end of ico, this will work great.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:13:44 AM

So ICO is coming, let's see how Relest will start Smiley For me, I am pretty excited Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
relest (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 09:22:43 AM

So ICO is coming, let's see how Relest will start Smiley For me, I am pretty excited Cheesy
Thank you! Stay with us Wink

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:17:05 AM

3 more hours Wink
Very curious, smart contract link is open to see whats funds are comming in.

My ETH's are ready, so lets hope everything is going smoothly.
Great work dev and all the best of luck.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:18:34 AM

what i mostly like about relest besides the project Smiley the dev is always here and answering the questions faithfully!

that is not a given normality nowadays. most of the devs just merely answer or get fully into dark after a time Smiley

this is not happening here!

thank you!
relest (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 10:46:40 AM

3 more hours Wink

what i mostly like about relest besides the project Smiley the dev is always here and answering the questions faithfully!

that is not a given normality nowadays. most of the devs just merely answer or get fully into dark after a time Smiley

thank you!
Thank you guys!

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:48:22 AM

3 more hours Wink

thank you!
Thank you guys!

no problem, that's how a community is supposed to behave. good luck on the ICO.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:22:38 AM

3 more hours Wink

thank you!
Thank you guys!
This ICO will be very successful! Best of luck with developing your platform Smiley
dimifi

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 11:49:18 AM

Boosting price is a useles way to get a better price. You will burst the balance value of the market and earn nothing cause no one wil rent at a to high price. With a good volume we will have an accurate market price, and we have a data analysis algorithm too for that. It will mechanically direct the price to a market balance. Auction is very good for landlord and renter, you can have a better price for both.
Im hoping for success of projects like these because rental price is ridiculous now young generation is being ripped off by today's prices and sadly im one of them :/ will try to save some fiat to support this idea

Most importantly if your rent exceeds a certain amount then government put the tax on it. I mean wtf. I working my ass off to pay the rent and now everyone else wants a cut in it.

That's why working on the blockchain excites me. We can cut the tax collectors out of the loop. not that i'm arguing for breaking the law here Smiley
Soon blockchain will be taxated to its just a matter of time Smiley for now our hope for more fair living is projects like this Cheesy off course we can only hope that majority adopts blockchain ;/

Implementing taxation on  the blockchain IMHO, is very difficult to implement because of its anonymity features and its a distributed computing technology that is immutable. You cannot tax anyone you dont know.
Look at all the regulations that starting to emerge Cheesy i have to fill KYC form 3 times in 6 when im registering for ico ;/ i think our privacy in crypto is going to the end
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: