Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:52:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished  (Read 27387 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:11:17 PM

How many registered users did Lormancer one have and what are the prediction for the new version?

There have been about 3 mln registered users in Lordmancer I... It is hard to predict exact number of players, but we are going to overcome the prevoius number!

3 millions? Really? Lordmancer its also your game? Right?

Yes, Lordmancer I was their game also.

oh.. than they have a huge potencial.. If first version was a succesfully, than they must make second more batter and players will be only growing  Shocked
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:15:52 PM

I'll test the Game, as soon it ist possible for me. I Like those Projects with a usecase much more than all these currency and platform copies. 50% for advertising ist very good, since we saw the success of Clash of Clans. TV spots for a mobile Game and it was worthwhile...

Yeah it is the right time for mobile games on phones. Also a lot of big companies are trying to establish their brands on mobile phone because it will be the next big thing for games after PSP and Nintendo's 3DS.

Exactly, just look at Nintendo and Pokemon Go.

It's not just Pokemon Go, there are a lot of big companies trying to bring RPGs to mobile phones, especially in Japan. So this would be a perfect example with a playstyle which is already proofed by gamers around the world on PC Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:25:57 PM

I'll test the Game, as soon it ist possible for me. I Like those Projects with a usecase much more than all these currency and platform copies. 50% for advertising ist very good, since we saw the success of Clash of Clans. TV spots for a mobile Game and it was worthwhile...

Yeah it is the right time for mobile games on phones. Also a lot of big companies are trying to establish their brands on mobile phone because it will be the next big thing for games after PSP and Nintendo's 3DS.

It's not just Pokemon Go, there are a lot of big companies trying to bring RPGs to mobile phones, especially in Japan. So this would be a perfect example with a playstyle which is already proofed by gamers around the world on PC Smiley

Cantdecide, do you know of any plans to make LC accesible/useable to other games? Creating a currency standard/exchange for all kinds of games?

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:34:25 PM

How many registered users did Lormancer one have and what are the prediction for the new version?

There have been about 3 mln registered users in Lordmancer I... It is hard to predict exact number of players, but we are going to overcome the prevoius number!

If you offer some benefit for old players, im sure a lot would come back to the volume 2 and you will have a smooth start. And since your implanting cryptocurrency, u will gain player base from both sides. 

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:37:52 PM

Quite right! Marketing is key in the mobile game market; the supply is simply too big!

Once marketing creates a network effect, the quality of the game will retain the players, which will create value for the token itself!

Recently we are getting some game tokens and I wonder whether they will be successful or not. Its simple actually if the game gets played by lots of gamers then they will invest in tokens and try to get the advantage in the game. MMO RPG is the trend these days so thinking that it will be a good one.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:46:12 PM

I have looked up some reviews of Lordmancer HD and a lot of people are upset about the pricing and hackers.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobak.lm.android.app.english

Use to be a really good game but now its pretty crap. Full of bugs & hackers. The developers have also got quite greedy for $. Later in high levels very repetative boring. Developers you have ruined a good game.

dead duck i have been playing this game for 2 years and its gone from 400 players online to 50 to 75 at one time, it has tons of errors and bug and far too many hackers, and its not any better then an 8 to 16 bit gameboy game and they try to bleed you dry paying to play. like $40.00 us dollars a month for platium plus all the crystals you need for gear. sorry major waste of time and money..

nice game i like this game but crystals is so expensive.. i wish i can buy crystals with cheap price

Do you acknowledge their complaints and if yes, have you taken any precautions to prevent those issues from appearing in Lordmancer II?
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:49:08 PM

Quite right! Marketing is key in the mobile game market; the supply is simply too big!

Once marketing creates a network effect, the quality of the game will retain the players, which will create value for the token itself!

Recently we are getting some game tokens and I wonder whether they will be successful or not. Its simple actually if the game gets played by lots of gamers then they will invest in tokens and try to get the advantage in the game. MMO RPG is the trend these days so thinking that it will be a good one.

MMORPG are having some problems right now, the trend is more around MOBAs and Competitive FPS. Make a clone of Counter striker or Call of duty with a betting system based on cryptocurrenciers and you just have to open your pockets to let the money flow in.

But MMORPG need new things, every player like me have the impression to always do the same thing and to not see anything new. An economy based on cryptocurrency, giving a real life interest to our virtual achievements in the game could be something to work on  Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:52:42 PM

mmorpg will always get player as long as it is good.

So if they can make a good mmorpg, it will be a success, if they can make a bad one then it will become a failure.

I hope it will be great. I love mmorpgs.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:59:34 PM

Cantdecide, do you know of any plans to make LC accesible/useable to other games? Creating a currency standard/exchange for all kinds of games?

Actually I don't know, but if the game rocks and player are using the coins, it could be a coin for other games too. At least it is what I could imagen. Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:04:10 PM

They will improve the game, the tea said that they will learn about mistake in lordmancer to make lordmancer II better so far. They have a lot of return and can easily correct the mistake in the first game. Without bugs and hackers, they have just to extend the had lifetime and a lot of players will be very glad to play to lordmancer II !
PS92

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:17:07 PM

MMORPG are having some problems right now, the trend is more around MOBAs and Competitive FPS. Make a clone of Counter striker or Call of duty with a betting system based on cryptocurrenciers and you just have to open your pockets to let the money flow in.

But MMORPG need new things, every player like me have the impression to always do the same thing and to not see anything new. An economy based on cryptocurrency, giving a real life interest to our virtual achievements in the game could be something to work on  Smiley

If I read correctly, the first Lordmancer is almost TEN YEARS OLD!!!! That's quite a lot, so bugs and errors that open the gates for hackers aren't strange. A perfect game now will be manipulable in 10 years as well. That said, I think the team has most likely learned a lot in those 10 years and will use those lessons in Lordmancer 2.

stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 06:31:13 PM

If I read correctly, the first Lordmancer is almost TEN YEARS OLD!!!! That's quite a lot, so bugs and errors that open the gates for hackers aren't strange. A perfect game now will be manipulable in 10 years as well. That said, I think the team has most likely learned a lot in those 10 years and will use those lessons in Lordmancer 2.

That's a point. Of course the team will have to be more aware of botting and cheating since rewards lead to actual $$$, not just being the best in the game.

The team will earn money when users are performing fair transactions so it's very likely they'll do their best to keep things balanced. It's a different approach from Lordmancer I and definitely better for players.

stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 06:36:59 PM

Actually I don't know, but if the game rocks and player are using the coins, it could be a coin for other games too. At least it is what I could imagen. Smiley

Not so fast. There are other companies exploring the uses of blockchain. I remember having read about an ICO this week to create a cross-game currency, but I can't say it will be feasible at the level they have forecasted.

LC could indeed be used as  the default cyrrency for other games from the same devs, for sure. That would be great in order to switch one game for another - just imagine I can sell all my equipment in Lordmancer 2 to kickstart a new campaign in Lordmancer Heroes (patent pending!).

PS92

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:56:42 PM

Not so fast. There are other companies exploring the uses of blockchain. I remember having read about an ICO this week to create a cross-game currency, but I can't say it will be feasible at the level they have forecasted.

LC could indeed be used as  the default cyrrency for other games from the same devs, for sure. That would be great in order to switch one game for another - just imagine I can sell all my equipment in Lordmancer 2 to kickstart a new campaign in Lordmancer Heroes (patent pending!).

Yeah I believe MobileGo, Ownage and Vunk (Virtual Junk) are some of them, the latter being dead I think.

I don't know which one you're talking about that has an upcoming ICO, except maybe Unikoin or Gimli, but those are mainly for betting on e-sports.

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:38:07 PM

They will improve the game, the tea said that they will learn about mistake in lordmancer to make lordmancer II better so far. They have a lot of return and can easily correct the mistake in the first game. Without bugs and hackers, they have just to extend the had lifetime and a lot of players will be very glad to play to lordmancer II !

It's always good thing to learn from your mistakes. They've already got some nice foundation and with experience from previous project this will be huge!
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:41:58 PM

So, I just got finished reviewing the white paper. Wow, this game, plus the lord coin system, makes this a potentially huge market. Only thing needed will be an steady economy of loyal players who keep coming back for more. How will inflation be dealt with? Lets say lord coins reach $10 a coin, will purchasable in game content be adjusted to match the price? Do players set the bar, as far as price is concerned?   Huh

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:59:15 PM

Being featured on Kotaku (http://kotaku.com/upcoming-mmos-cryptocurrency-marketplace-was-inspired-b-1797874103) is a big deal! This alone should up the popularity by so much, increase player base and therefor more success. Good luck team!
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:09:27 PM

What Version of Android do you need for the final Game? Because I have an old smartphone. Hopefully, Android 5 is enough. Looking forward to the launch of this game it could be a huge success.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:22:04 PM

What Version of Android do you need for the final Game? Because I have an old smartphone. Hopefully, Android 5 is enough. Looking forward to the launch of this game it could be a huge success.

But you can update your android version? Why not? I have also old phone and have 6-th version of Android.. you can update I think..
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:26:54 PM

But you can update your android version? Why not? I have also old phone and have 6-th version of Android.. you can update I think..

No I have Moto G Version 1 and they don't provide new updates. I rooted it but I didn't found a working Android 6 or 7 but never mind I think I will buy a new one until winter. Hope the final Version is released until it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: