Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:54:22 AM

Unfortunately, American legislation currently hinders such participation, with statements by cryptomaniac holders. But on the other hand the visibility gained by Paypie will bring investors from all over the world

Surely it will bring investors around the world because PAYPIE is doing a good job in its marketing campaign which results to its community getting bigger by the day Smiley

It does seem like the team has done a good job on marketing this project. I'm always a little worried that investors from the US aren't allowed to participate, but maybe they'll use VPN to get around restrictions.

Did I miss some news? Yesterday's announcement said that US citizens are allowed to participate. Does s.th. changed?

No, us citizens are allowed to participate, the announcement still current.

But the person you have posted is too lazy to read posts. So he is not aware of it.

This will be great for the ICO to let US citizens invest in this ICO.
The more people can join this the better it will be for the presale and crowdsale.

Cant wait to see this project go!
Almost sunday Wink

Yes, great news that their legal team found no reason to block investors from the US and Canada. This will give the ICO a wider audience of potential supporters.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:04:06 PM

Unfortunately, American legislation currently hinders such participation, with statements by cryptomaniac holders. But on the other hand the visibility gained by Paypie will bring investors from all over the world

Surely it will bring investors around the world because PAYPIE is doing a good job in its marketing campaign which results to its community getting bigger by the day Smiley

It does seem like the team has done a good job on marketing this project. I'm always a little worried that investors from the US aren't allowed to participate, but maybe they'll use VPN to get around restrictions.

Did I miss some news? Yesterday's announcement said that US citizens are allowed to participate. Does s.th. changed?

But the person you have posted is too lazy to read posts. So he is not aware of it.

The more people can join this the better it will be for the presale and crowdsale.

Almost sunday Wink

Yes, great news that their legal team found no reason to block investors from the US and Canada. This will give the ICO a wider audience of potential supporters.

That is really good news because I believe that many of the customers who know the team behind PayPie from their other business also come from that area. Really a plus!
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 12:24:11 PM

Hi Guys,

To get involved in the PayPie pre-ICO, do you need to register? or do you just sent ETH from MyEthWallet to the PayPie address when it goes live on Sunday?

Thanks in advance

Rick
Yes it would be like that (send ETH to paypie contract address).

And for dev, i want to know , the minimum is 0.5 ETH or 1 ETH?

minimum contribution is 0.5 ETH, remember to set gas limit 200000

what is better to put the price of gas? can the gas limit be made higher than 200,000?
If you set it less than recommended limit, your transaction may fail.
And yes it can be set higher than 200000

and what do you recommend about the price of gas? default 21 or 50 or even 60 for gwei?

i recommended you to use default gas 21 gwei and don't take more limit, only 200,000 but not less than it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:42:28 PM

Hi Guys,

To get involved in the PayPie pre-ICO, do you need to register? or do you just sent ETH from MyEthWallet to the PayPie address when it goes live on Sunday?

Thanks in advance

Rick

what is better to put the price of gas? can the gas limit be made higher than 200,000?

and what do you recommend about the price of gas? default 21 or 50 or even 60 for gwei?

i recommended you to use default gas 21 gwei and don't take more limit, only 200,000 but not less than it.

i hope not everyone go crazy with gas limit and cripple ETH chain.

Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:54:25 PM

decentralize public ledger and passive income are very attractive. cant wait for platform release but have to wait for long. Solid project like PPT. It is worth investing for sure

Thats what I feel about a lot of projects! Im so thrilled about them but than im thinking like I really have to wait for maybe 5 years untill this project gets real. Still happy to be one of the first to know about Paypie tho

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:55:12 PM

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance

Rick

i hope not everyone go crazy with gas limit and cripple ETH chain.

it's not the gas limit that can cripple the network , it's thousands and thousands of transfers at the same time. gas limit just indicates what you're willing to pay for the transfer. higher limits get priority.

winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:57:20 PM

Almost sunday Wink
The main thing is that the address of the contract was listed on the site a few hours before the start of sales. I do not want to repeat the story with Coindash.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:00:37 PM

Almost sunday Wink
The main thing is that the address of the contract was listed on the site a few hours before the start of sales. I do not want to repeat the story with Coindash.

Coindash is a well-learned lesson for icos.

I don't believe paypie will have similar kind of problem. They are too professional for this but still, it is better to be cautious about it.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:07:14 PM

I just read on some site, that they completed work by platform by 50%. So, they already working by product? Any demo-version now?
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:12:13 PM

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance

Rick

21 it will probably not be enough. etherdelta in recent days has greatly increased transactions on the network. Even gas there is now 8 by default. There put already and on 60 differently transaction can last hours or not to pass at all.
So participation in this ICO is probably worth it not to save on gas?
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:21:42 PM

Paypie will be an indispensable actor in the creation of a new ecosystem comprising banks, companies, investors and insurance.
The transparency of accounts will give the various players the possibility of proposing products more adapted to the real situation of a company and that solve the various problems related to it, which will eventually improve and simplify the market.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:45:26 PM

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance

Rick

21 it will probably not be enough. etherdelta in recent days has greatly increased transactions on the network. Even gas there is now 8 by default. There put already and on 60 differently transaction can last hours or not to pass at all.

I hope the team will make an announcement about the recommended gas limit and gas price regarding the current situation on the Ethereum blockchain.
explorn

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:50:00 PM

Will tokens/coins be tradeable later?

Do we know initial price?

What do you think guys will be price of this tokens later?
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:53:14 PM

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance

Rick

I hope the team will make an announcement about the recommended gas limit and gas price regarding the current situation on the Ethereum blockchain.

Yesterday, Yohan said in telegram that the recommended gas limit will be disclosed soon.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:57:16 PM

Will tokens/coins be tradeable later?

Do we know initial price?

What do you think guys will be price of this tokens later?

Every ICO have their own token on exchanges at some point, if not, nobody would invest, the prices and supply of tokens is in the ANN, 1 PPP = 0.0011 ETH , for this particular project, I could say a price at about 3$ to 5 $ per token before the project is online, after that, it could go more, but I cant have an estimate.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:04:18 PM

I think there will be a standard price and a gas limit like at all other ISO it's 50 gwei and gas limit 200000..

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:11:36 PM

I think there will be a standard price and a gas limit like at all other ISO it's 50 gwei and gas limit 200000..
Paypie ICO could clog whole ETH blockchain, I'm not joking. If you want to be sure that your investment won't be delayed put 50 gwei and gas limit at 300,000  Cool
anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:18:39 PM

I just read on some site, that they completed work by platform by 50%. So, they already working by product? Any demo-version now?

It's good thing, but 50% completion is nothing, platform take time in end when they do alpha and beta testing.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:12:10 PM

Paypie ICO could clog whole ETH blockchain, I'm not joking. If you want to be sure that your investment won't be delayed put 50 gwei and gas limit at 300,000  Cool

How many transactions are you predicting? Because there's already lots of them and it's not clogged. It would have to be insane amount, but then again they are probably happening within same minute
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:34:57 PM

Paypie ICO could clog whole ETH blockchain, I'm not joking. If you want to be sure that your investment won't be delayed put 50 gwei and gas limit at 300,000  Cool

How many transactions are you predicting? Because there's already lots of them and it's not clogged. It would have to be insane amount, but then again they are probably happening within same minute

Haha, the ethereum blockchain will not be clogged just because of this ICO. Some ICO's had tremenduous amount of participants and did not clog the network.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: