Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:13:26 AM

is there any strategy or plan to keep token price stable after ICO? this is nice project i personally like to hold long term but many dump quickly after ICO and project loose attention.   

Most people who will dump their coins after ICO's end are bounty hunters. But, since the number of tokens which alocatated for bounties program aren't high, it shouldn't affect the price movement. The other side who will dump the coin is some short investor people. The number of people that include in this category is high and they can affect the price.
That's just part of the ecosystem these days. I've been in quite some ICO's and the best thing is to just hold. If the tech is good the price will increase according to the initial ICO price.
Flippening is just part of the game, although I don't really like it.
The problem is people dont understand that crypto currencies are the next generation currencies. Especially bounty hunters just dump them like there is nothing more than Bitcoin or Ethereum. We have seen so many different coins take a stand and be successful in the future, hopefully Paypie will be one of those.

I understand that some of them wants a quick profit but we all know holding will give you true profit. Basically bounty hunters are giving a chance to somebody else to gain from their efforts and time invested in advertising before ICO if they dump their coins, so i dont get that.
Some of the project like Paypie are more complex and will need a little more time to bring true profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:25:16 AM

Is the pre sale 15th oct or is the ico 15th oct and how much will be sold in the pre-ico.

Website does not state exactly only says :

Maximum Total Token Amount Dedicated for Crowdsale: 82,500,000 PPP

Tokensale 15th Oct.

Im also interested in this question.
82.5 mln tokens its for crowdale and pre-sale together? How much tokens for pre-sale?

The Team is probably still working on the pre-sale conditions, so they will announce this with all the other infos.
Let's have some patience!

Part of me feels like screaming out HURRY UP!!!! I am feeling like I showed up to a doorbuster 3 hours before a store opens. But I am also comforted by the possibility that they must want everything to be perfect. I know what goes on behind the scenes of a properly planned legitimate ICO. These take a full staff, much larger than the 5-7 recommended headshots they show I the whitepaper and website and Ann thread, from several months up to a year or longer to prepare. 
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:40:56 AM

is there any strategy or plan to keep token price stable after ICO? this is nice project i personally like to hold long term but many dump quickly after ICO and project loose attention.  

Actually bancor tried that kind of price stabilization. Market crashed it, so at the end you can't beat the market.

So, free market will adjust the price through demand.

This project seems to be worth keeping on to the tokens though. so why try to stabilize? let it rise as high as possible.

Might as well let it float and let the market decide the valuation, sooner or later it will be reflecting the true value as long as the Project delivers on its promises.

Why should they try to stabilize the price anyways? If someone want to hold the tokens, he will hold for sure, if someone sells, that's also ok. Even after a dump the coin will go up at one point again. As you said, as long as the devs deliver progress, everything is fine. Smiley

Exactly.

Making token stabilize at some point is about fear. If you have fears about your token, then you don't believe it's valuable.

Bancor put a buy wall on 0,10 eth to make it never go down from 0,10 eth only can raise.Now bancor is 0.0078 eth. The market crashed that wall.

So if you believe your token, don't be afraid of dumps, it will get its value eventually, but if you don't believe it, then don't invest. Don't look for some security measures.

forgeron

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:50:24 AM

joining slack channel. Following news on here. There is a very good community. I follow the project with a different interest ... Smiley
cryptomarvel

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:54:38 AM

if any big company announce the implementation of this project then price will go to moon, but until the end of the development of the platform I hope no one will dump the coin for small profit.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:57:05 AM

So pre sale will start on 15 - Oct . Do we need register whitelist or something like that?

Isn't the 15th of October the start of the main ICO? I think they haven't announced a starting date for the pre-sale or did I miss something?
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:02:12 AM

Is there an official signature bounty campaign available?
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:03:24 AM

Is there an official signature bounty campaign available?
Yes, just have a look at the first post in this ANN thread. You can find a link to the official bouny thread. Here it is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2074162

BTC IS KING!
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:15:36 AM

So pre sale will start on 15 - Oct . Do we need register whitelist or something like that?

Isn't the 15th of October the start of the main ICO? I think they haven't announced a starting date for the pre-sale or did I miss something?

Just look on the website guys: https://www.paypie.com/

You can enter your e-mail for a pre-sale alert. I don't think a date for the pre-sale has been announced, they did let us know it's a minimum of 1 ETH and max of 100 ETH for the pre-sale.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:20:00 AM

Here's a video of paypie's meetup in South Korea, if s.o. is interested. Almost 2 hours long....  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxryo8t3uCI

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:38:29 AM

if any big company announce the implementation of this project then price will go to moon, but until the end of the development of the platform I hope no one will dump the coin for small profit.

Exactly, if the company has the solid team and solid growth in the product then it is best chance to hold the coin until the price of coin increases. Many people look for short-term profit and they can dump in the market for small profits.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:46:39 AM

Exactly, if the company has the solid team and solid growth in the product then it is best chance to hold the coin until the price of coin increases. Many people look for short-term profit and they can dump in the market for small profits.

Especially if you look who could all possibly use PayPie: Small businesses for lending money to each other, banks or other financial institution because of the credit risk score PayPie provides, insurance companies or companies, that do invoice factoring. The possibilities are enorrmous.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:06:43 AM

Most people who will dump their coins after ICO's end are bounty hunters. But, since the number of tokens which alocatated for bounties program aren't high, it shouldn't affect the price movement. The other side who will dump the coin is some short investor people. The number of people that include in this category is high and they can affect the price.
That's just part of the ecosystem these days. I've been in quite some ICO's and the best thing is to just hold. If the tech is good the price will increase according to the initial ICO price.
The problem is people dont understand that crypto currencies are the next generation currencies. Especially bounty hunters just dump them like there is nothing more than Bitcoin or Ethereum. We have seen so many different coins take a stand and be successful in the future, hopefully Paypie will be one of those.

I understand that some of them wants a quick profit but we all know holding will give you true profit. Basically bounty hunters are giving a chance to somebody else to gain from their efforts and time invested in advertising before ICO if they dump their coins, so i dont get that.
Some of the project like Paypie are more complex and will need a little more time to bring true profit.

Let them dump, someone else will be happy with more coins then Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 10:08:47 AM

With this form of risk assessment and credit checking, would the same rules apply regarding how long a bad credit will reflect I your report?

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:34:10 AM

That would be really stupid so dump the coin.
The team, platform, idea is unique and this will give you a lot of profit if you hold the coin for some time! At least a good year.

I will be taking part in the crowdsale and I know I will be holding this token for some time.
Cant wait to have these tokens in my wallet Smiley
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:44:53 AM

Let them dump, someone else will be happy with more coins then Wink
we are not care about pump and dump. we should look project and durability and reputation in market. when ICO close then some bounty token holder will sale that time will be little bit pump and dump and later will be grow up this project when completely launch. 
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:49:11 AM

Actually bancor tried that kind of price stabilization. Market crashed it, so at the end you can't beat the market.

This project seems to be worth keeping on to the tokens though. so why try to stabilize? let it rise as high as possible.

Might as well let it float and let the market decide the valuation, sooner or later it will be reflecting the true value as long as the Project delivers on its promises.

Why should they try to stabilize the price anyways? If someone want to hold the tokens, he will hold for sure, if someone sells, that's also ok. Even after a dump the coin will go up at one point again. As you said, as long as the devs deliver progress, everything is fine. Smiley

Exactly.

Making token stabilize at some point is about fear. If you have fears about your token, then you don't believe it's valuable.

Bancor put a buy wall on 0,10 eth to make it never go down from 0,10 eth only can raise.Now bancor is 0.0078 eth. The market crashed that wall.

So if you believe your token, don't be afraid of dumps, it will get its value eventually, but if you don't believe it, then don't invest. Don't look for some security measures.

How are they supposed to stabilize? If they set up walls, they have a risk they lose money if the wall breaks. Should not be something they worry about, they should be working on making the product better. Let the market do what the market does, if the project improves long term value will go up
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:02:32 AM

Exactly.

How are they supposed to stabilize? If they set up walls, they have a risk they lose money if the wall breaks. Should not be something they worry about, they should be working on making the product better. Let the market do what the market does, if the project improves long term value will go up

The market value of the token Is not up to the team in charge of the project. As far as the market value of the token goes, if any one could control that beyond minimal fluctuations they'd be ruling the world. Not even The Rothschilds can't even Control the cryptocurrency market.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:22:08 AM

Presale date not announced yet.Please join paypie Telegram and or sign up for newsletter to get notified of presale date and other important updates

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:27:37 AM

Here's a video of paypie's meetup in South Korea, if s.o. is interested. Almost 2 hours long....  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxryo8t3uCI

In the beginning i thought this will be an interesting presentation to watch and learn something new but since there is a guy translating every sentence to Korean, its kinda unwatchable.
But still nice to see team presenting their project around the world.

Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: