Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:13:55 PM

Okay so they have now announced presale on 8/10 good decision.I am sure will be sold out.Lets see if I can make it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:16:06 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 12:26:59 PM by toolucky98

Im impatient to see the start of the pre sale, i think it will be sold very fast. Just take a look at the hype and the potential investors, all people wait the release of the pre sale and follow Paypie. Scoring in accounting world is a big business, I think paypie can disrupt this world.

I agree with you, this is one of few projects right now, that i am pretty anxious to see the results of pre sale and ICO and after that how the platform will develop and be accepted.

I hope they will reveal the date and time soon so that there will be no hassle in buying, most of the time ETH system gets blocked while doing transactions when this kind of projects start.

Date and details of presale have already been announced. It's here in the thread one or two pages back but also in telegram. Btw, they have created an announcement channel there. https://t.me/PayPie
I think they need to post it on the first page, so no need to find it page by page.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:38:18 PM

Im impatient to see the start of the pre sale, i think it will be sold very fast. Just take a look at the hype and the potential investors, all people wait the release of the pre sale and follow Paypie. Scoring in accounting world is a big business, I think paypie can disrupt this world.

I agree with you, this is one of few projects right now, that i am pretty anxious to see the results of pre sale and ICO and after that how the platform will develop and be accepted.
Paypie has become a hype even before the crowdsale begins, there are so many review videos about paypie out there.
Paypie has so many reasons to be a successful project

hopefully all of this hype will translate into ETH contributions once the ICO starts. they need the funds to get off the ground.

It would be idiotic to get little eth with such a hype. So many people are on telegram on here, talking, arguing, participating. There is more out on expos, conventions etc.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:45:54 PM

nice to see final pre-sale date. so looks like all token available during pre-Sale? no CAP reserved for regular sale later?

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:48:18 PM

Great news about the presale!!
8 October is now in my agenda.

Bonus: TBA. There will be a bonus for smaller contributors to benefit from. We want to prevent “pumping and dumping” from happening and you won’t see anything astronomic like in some other tokensales out there. PayPie is legit and we want contributors that are in it for its real value proposition.

Thats a nice argument.
Investors in this project can be sure the price wont go lower then the ICO price because of the little bonus structure. The bonus that will be applied will benefit real investors who will not dump the bonus tokens.

Great work team

It's a nice initiative by paypie. Nobody takes care of small investors. Everyone wants to attract whales only.
I like approach and I hope that this precautions can prevent dumping coins after the end of ICO. This is probably the first project with that clever ideas!

Yes this is a good first step but believing that you can prevent pump and dump from happening just doesn't work in crypto. It is just a question of time in my eyes until pump and dump can also happen to PayPie.

Yes! I've just talked about this with my friends that the current way of doing the things is toxic and unfair. Thanks for doing this the right way!

Hey No-ice, PND is inevitable, after all we dealing with commerce. The ace is they trying to minimize the negative effect it could have and also partially guarantee that funds is evenly distributed to early investors.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
wigantara

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:50:25 PM

This is very complex project. Idea is nice. Hope they will raise enough money to get platform going.  Biggest project of October for sure

hopefully this project can run perfectly!
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:58:32 PM

Great news about the presale!!
8 October is now in my agenda.

Bonus: TBA. There will be a bonus for smaller contributors to benefit from. We want to prevent “pumping and dumping” from happening and you won’t see anything astronomic like in some other tokensales out there. PayPie is legit and we want contributors that are in it for its real value proposition.

Thats a nice argument.
Investors in this project can be sure the price wont go lower then the ICO price because of the little bonus structure. The bonus that will be applied will benefit real investors who will not dump the bonus tokens.

Great work team

It's a nice initiative by paypie. Nobody takes care of small investors. Everyone wants to attract whales only.

Leave to an accountant to understand there is strength in numbers. Though i will like to add that nothing can prevent a coin price from going lower than ICO price. You will always have investors that are unable to hold, but tactics employed will at least minimize effect from ico pnd teams/whales

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:03:03 PM

Okay so they have now announced presale on 8/10 good decision.I am sure will be sold out.Lets see if I can make it

Oh... I missed announse.
Any more details? Which bonuses, price, min contribution etc?
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 01:10:41 PM

Oh... I missed announse.

You can either go to page 157 or click this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2061671.3120  All the info is listed by the 2nd poster on that page

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mrdenis

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 01:12:42 PM

Oh... I missed announse.

You can either go to page 157 or click this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2061671.3120  All the info is listed by the 2nd poster on that page

No whitelisting, no kyc/aml and US residents can participate? Well that is strange...

❍ E M M A R E S  ❍              Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   TWITTER  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:13:55 PM

mmm, sold out not on the first day, I think it will sell out in a week, people still need to gather their tokens, and some other ICOs will start around 15 too, besides, a fast sold out in minutes or hours does not happen anymore, too many ICOs for that.
Matilda

Activity: 288

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:20:24 PM

mmm, sold out not on the first day, I think it will sell out in a week, people still need to gather their tokens, and some other ICOs will start around 15 too, besides, a fast sold out in minutes or hours does not happen anymore, too many ICOs for that.

yes ,people is quiet now ,some ico hit exchange not easy,and many of tokens below ico price when hit exchange ,but i hope PAYPIE  will not .
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 01:23:34 PM

Oh... I missed announse.

No whitelisting, no kyc/aml and US residents can participate? Well that is strange...

Actually, it's not strange. what you have is an ICO done right. No favors to rich, everyone can fairly acquire a piece of the pie. (pun intended) As for the US Citizens, everyone knows that if you don't offer a product that pays dividend and you not involved in anything shady, thus having a reason to hide, then there is no reason to exclude your ICO from united state citizens. so offering it to U.S citizens should be an extra  proof that you dealing with a reliable company that is willing to endure the scrutinizing from SEC and such.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:36:41 PM

Price per Token: 0.0011 ETH

But its usual price that was announced on main ICO... so any bonuses avaliable on pre-sale? I was hope at last 20% bonus on pre-sale..
Or price on main ICO now will be higher?  Huh
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:55:38 PM

But its usual price that was announced on main ICO... so any bonuses avaliable on pre-sale? I was hope at last 20% bonus on pre-sale..
Or price on main ICO now will be higher?  Huh

There will be some bonuses announced later on. According to their statement, there will be some kind of bonus for smaller investors to prevent pumps and dumps.
I never seen this before but it actually sounds like a great idea.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:00:31 PM

Oh... I missed announse.

Actually, it's not strange. what you have is an ICO done right. No favors to rich, everyone can fairly acquire a piece of the pie. (pun intended) As for the US Citizens, everyone knows that if you don't offer a product that pays dividend and you not involved in anything shady, thus having a reason to hide, then there is no reason to exclude your ICO from united state citizens. so offering it to U.S citizens should be an extra  proof that you dealing with a reliable company that is willing to endure the scrutinizing from SEC and such.

Just came to here looking for a reason why the citizens of united states are allowed. Your explanation makes most sense so far so thanks for your input!
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:25:52 PM

I'm pretty sure there's no shot that this will make it to the regular ICO. It's going to sell out in the Pre-ICO

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:43:44 PM

Or price on main ICO now will be higher?  Huh

There will be some bonuses announced later on. According to their statement, there will be some kind of bonus for smaller investors to prevent pumps and dumps.
I never seen this before but it actually sounds like a great idea.

This would be a great decision if smaller investors could also take some profits from the pre-sale Smiley Looking forward to this!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:44:35 PM

I'm pretty sure there's no shot that this will make it to the regular ICO. It's going to sell out in the Pre-ICO

i hope so too because that means that my tokens im going to get will increase in value!!
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 03:04:26 PM

i hope so too because that means that my tokens im going to get will increase in value!!

me to, cause i will adopt this program for my business in the future

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: