Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:40:58 AM

It's kind of hard for me, to be all mad about folk who want to avoid taxes. I find that taxation itself is fraud, biggest of them all.

If you think like that, there's a nice thread for you here on BitcoinTalk: Is taxation theft?

That got me thinking though: what if you could use the PayPie blockchain tech to establish a direct democractic government spending system? You have to contribute a percentage of your income to tax, but you're free to choose how it will be spent by sending it to a selection of government addresses, each associated with a specific category or policy. Then you don't even need political parties anymore to decide the budgets for you.

Now this idea I like.  
Everything that makes the system "thinner" while giving more influence about the future decisions back to the community,  is very welcomed.
+ cutting corrupt big time, with blockchain and  transparency.

It's kind of hard for me, to be all mad about folk who want to avoid taxes. I find that taxation itself is fraud, biggest of them all.

But that is no reason, to not have an accounting platform, that gives clear awnsers about an entity's financial situation.

I'm actually looking forward to trying the finalized platform out, maybe it will give me a better understanding.

I too sometimes wish I didn't have to pay tax but I love having access to moderate to top notch amenities like clean water, safe road, moderately safe environment etc. all task is accomplished by public servants and how do public servant get paid? thru citizen/company taxation. So if everyone stopped paying tax, a nation will decay because finance needed to uphold this aforementioned task will be dependent on public donation. Countries where taxation is strictly enforced and its use is transparent, tend to do very well.

It's not really about paying for the common good, or paying to the good man and women at public service. They are necessary.

But I can not say the same for the government officials and paper pushers, because they don't have the common good of the people in their mind. They've been at power positions for too long, and they have become alienated from the reality.

If everyone stopped paying tax, and would start using a system like described above, we would live in a better world.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:43:37 AM

We need more Paypies, and less fraudulent ones, if this project were in practice for some time, we need more Paypies, and less fraudulent ones, if this project had been in practice for some time I would certainly have consulted it and would not have suffered losses in ethereum network, which incidentally has alarming precedents. this is the new scenario of cryptography, where we will only invest in the certainty that we are not getting into holes. I invest in Paypie without a second thought and I know that it will help me a lot when I am already in business. One time I would certainly have consulted him and he would not have suffered losses in the ethereum network, which incidentally has alarming precedents. this is the new scenario of cryptography, where we will only invest in the certainty that we are not getting into holes. I invest in Paypie without thinking twice and I know that it will help me a lot when I'm already active.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:46:36 AM

But to be honest, I don't think government will adopt something like triple-entry accounting soon.

Too much cost to make it effective, too many laws to change.

Let's start with SME and after we focus on the big fishes Cheesy
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:52:57 AM

But to be honest, I don't think government will adopt something like triple-entry accounting soon.

The thing is, it doesn't have to be accepted or regulated by the government for it to work just fine. Look at bitcoin Cheesy
All that is needed is a simple supply and demand relationship.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:19:47 AM

Thinking about government or regulation hj in day is to be in the sealed box and no access roads. To revolutionize is to dare and pass on the credibility that the project presents. And I particularly believe in the success of ico and post ico
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:24:32 AM

They have any competitors right now? Or this niche still free? TaaS is a competitor or no?
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:17:08 AM

PAYPIE will offer Risk analysis in a crypto environnement, where the risk of fraud is very high. A powerfull algorithm has a real value in this market. There is a real need and a total lack of solution. If paypie can offer this solution, this will revolutionate the crypto and especially ico world, where we can see a lot of scam. If PAYPIE can offer an accurate risk analysis about the a possible scam, all ico will need a review with the algorithm to show to investors the risk potential. This is a huge business, and its not the only application. Paypie has really a lot to offer !

PAYPIE offers numerous potential applications that will cater to end users financial information needs. This in change the way we do accounting in the future!
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:19:22 AM

They have any competitors right now? Or this niche still free? TaaS is a competitor or no?
never heard of it before, i will check it
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:24:03 AM

I haven't seen any competitors of paypie in crypto world. Taas is a bit different and they are working with only crypo companies, Paypie will be on everywhere. They will work with companies not only in crypto world.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:33:46 AM

Actually I'm re-reading the part in the whitepaper about document storage using IPFS (which is the shizzle by the way), and it seems like there's still opportunity for sending a virus.

PayPie adopts IPFS to host business and accounting related media, such as PDFs, Word documents, images, videos and larger metadata on directors, shareholders, auditors, etc.

I guess that could be solved by enforcing some kind of identification and verification rituals before sending any documents is allowed.

Surely it's not so difficult to implement a solution to scan files for malware and viruses right? These things are already done by some companies, but if not,a local solution would work as well.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:03:00 AM

Actually I'm re-reading the part in the whitepaper about document storage using IPFS (which is the shizzle by the way), and it seems like there's still opportunity for sending a virus.

PayPie adopts IPFS to host business and accounting related media, such as PDFs, Word documents, images, videos and larger metadata on directors, shareholders, auditors, etc.

I guess that could be solved by enforcing some kind of identification and verification rituals before sending any documents is allowed.

Surely it's not so difficult to implement a solution to scan files for malware and viruses right? These things are already done by some companies, but if not,a local solution would work as well.

Yes, I agree, there are not competitors for PayPie, most crypto projects aim at the end customer, the normal people here who either trade or use the normal economic system, but PayPie want to service the big companies and banks with a solution that will help the adoption of blockchain technology, by helping reduce risk in this new world, and even in the global economy in general.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:11:36 AM

Is it possible for paypie to integrate with populous to create an even bigger customer offer? thanks and good luck with the ico
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:18:30 AM

Is it possible for paypie to integrate with populous to create an even bigger customer offer? thanks and good luck with the ico

maybe in the future, but i dont think they would do it now. ofc, this would rock the shit out in the business sectore, if both of them would work together Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:48:15 AM

Still trying to get a full understanding of your project.

In your whitepaper you stated:
"PayPie pool will buy that invoice from you at a discount & then wait for Nike to pay the original sum to the pool. This allows you to make payroll, purchase new materials, hire new people & grow faster."

In other words the PayPie pool will just buy something like 'certificate of indebtedness' just on a level before. How much will the discount be to buy this? And will there be a variable of percentage for the discount, up to what rating the company has on the platform?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:42:36 AM

Well done dev team its hard to find new and original ideas. But this is very intresting will it allso stop the problems of blacklusting credit scores just for searching for credit. I allways hate how consumers get a bad rap just for a failed credit application
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:49:55 AM

Can someone explain this to me thou, the ICO will get you PPP tokens, but the use of it is only to access Services on the platform, and to buy an invoice from someone. That is not that many usages( even thou the services that you can use it fore Is not specified) compared to the complexity of the functions that we pay for to get developed in the ICO.

Furthermore, you state that the buyer will pay PPP tokens to buy a discounted invoice, to who do you pay that? the holder of the invoice, or to the network?

Regarding your 2nd question, I would say both. The buyer can either purchase an invoice on the marketplace, in that case he pays the issuer of the invoice. But invoices are also purchased by the platform itself.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:54:45 AM

It doesnt have to be approved by government since its just a tool.
This is one of those project where most of us wont be using the platform or the services but we will just invest in the idea and team behind it. So i hope there will be some solid announcements before ICO.

stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:41:37 AM

Populous is an invoice and trade finance platform built on the Ethereum blockchain to create a unique global trading environment for investors and sellers to trade invoices from all around the world. I don't really see where can they both cooperate - I feel PayPie is more business-oriented and not in the same process step as Populous. Can you please tell us your thoughts?

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:07:50 AM

never heard of it before, i will check it

This trading on the exchanges already. ANd price too hight (4$). But Im not sure about their product.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:20:26 AM

Still trying to get a full understanding of your project.

In your whitepaper you stated:
"PayPie pool will buy that invoice from you at a discount & then wait for Nike to pay the original sum to the pool. This allows you to make payroll, purchase new materials, hire new people & grow faster."

In other words the PayPie pool will just buy something like 'certificate of indebtedness' just on a level before. How much will the discount be to buy this? And will there be a variable of percentage for the discount, up to what rating the company has on the platform?

I already asked this question as well, but no answer so far. Would be good to know as this is one way to use your PPP token and make profit.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: