Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:12:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:30:51 PM

I'm not an idiot, even though you repeatedly told me in another thread. It's in the PayPie whitepaper I've downloaded from the first post.

https://www.paypie.com/Content/files/PayPie-Whitepaper.pdf

Yes page 10 of paypie has Conclusion chapter

Please learn the difference between a page number and a chapter number.
Whoa , chill man, its not there in my whitepaper.
When did you download it? i think mine is the old version, because i didnt check if there was an update for the whitepaper.

Edited : Yes , yours is the latest, mine was only 582 kb, sorry for the misunderstanding.
Please note that Paypie Whitepaper has been updated and latest version is available on Paypie website http://paypie.com

OP will soon be updated with latest one

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:44:40 PM

how to increasing tha token value if it's pegged with FIAT currency for 1:1?

As far as I understand there are PPP Tokens, which can vary in value, and Pie Coins, which are pegged to major currencies.

There's a little bit more info in the new whitepaper:

Once the decentralized single ledger is set up, PayPie trustless ecosystem can be used to move money among parties without involving providers like Stripe, PayPal or any other 3rd party using internal stable “Pie Coin” pegged 1:1 against major currencies and balances tracked on the single ledger.

So do I understand correctly that the PPP Tokens are consumed into Pie Coins (also ERC20 tokens), similar to buying an intermediary currency such as crystals (which are then used as currency to buy in-game items) in a mobile game?
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:11:14 AM

are there any Pre-ICO? how are you going to handle KYC requirements fo SEC?
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:18:43 AM

As far as I understand there are PPP Tokens, which can vary in value, and Pie Coins, which are pegged to major currencies.

Once the decentralized single ledger is set up, PayPie trustless ecosystem can be used to move money among parties without involving providers like Stripe, PayPal or any other 3rd party using internal stable “Pie Coin” pegged 1:1 against major currencies and balances tracked on the single ledger.

So do I understand correctly that the PPP Tokens are consumed into Pie Coins (also ERC20 tokens), similar to buying an intermediary currency such as crystals (which are then used as currency to buy in-game items) in a mobile game?

I would like the dev to answer this too. I'm not sure about how this work too, but I think that you guessed correctly.

That's interesting to have a stable cryptocurrency directly linked to the platform  Smiley
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:24:20 AM

I would like the dev to answer this too. I'm not sure about how this work too, but I think that you guessed correctly.

That's interesting to have a stable cryptocurrency directly linked to the platform  Smiley

interesting. lets wait for dev to answer. same here. i like project but looking for detail info

Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:54:33 AM

https://youtu.be/2ZVWIb6UOjQ

Nice little introduction video without too much technical talk.

So I guess that companies that want to use paypie will not have any problems or schemes that they want  to hide. And companies are that do, they would most likely want to stay away from this project.

It definitely gives advantage to firms who start using the platform. It sends a clear message, that they don't have anything to hide,  to investors and customers and others involved

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:59:54 AM

why is whole month for ICO? some time i seen loose hype after some days. i think week- or two week should be good

itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:08:26 AM

When is the presale due and will it be min capped? thanks Smiley

Hello, Details about the presale (date, Min cap etc) are yet to be finalized. Once It is finalised, The information will be shared here.

In the meantime, You should subscribe to the PayPie Newsletter on the website: https://paypie.com or Join the Slack Channel: https://paypie.herokuapp.com/

On pre-sale you will have some more bonuses? Any miniimum pursache on pre-sale?

This was a message from a dev:
Details about the presale (date, Min cap etc) are yet to be finalized. Once It is finalised, The information will be shared here.

In the meantime, You should subscribe to the PayPie Newsletter on the website: https://paypie.com or Join the Slack Channel: https://paypie.herokuapp.com/

So more info very soon Wink

All good news. Thank you for sharing!
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:12:34 AM

That's interesting to have a stable cryptocurrency directly linked to the platform  Smiley

Hi Guys. Think of the PPP token ( whatever they choose to call it in the platform) being pegged to a major currency like the USDTether coin. No matter what the Bitcoin price does, 1 USDTether coin is ALWAYS worth 1 USD.

The PPP token that is used internally will be used the same way. This is in order to facilitate the transfer of funds between the "buyer" and "seller" in the platform. So there will be no volatility.

Example: Lets say you use the platform and somebody gets the equiv of $10,000 in BTC. If it took 1 week for them to get the $10k in BTC, the price could have fallen or risen by the time they "Cash Out". By using their internal token that is ALWAYS tied 1:1 with the USD, the receiver of the tokens could wait 8 months, and they would still have EXACTLY $10k worth of "tokens".

I hope this helps you out in understanding how the process will work.

Edit: I am NOT part of the PayPie team, but I will be  HUGE investor when this (PRE) ICO goes live. Also note to Devs, as my name implies, I am more than happy to offer services as a point of contact for a very reasonable fee Smiley

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
belechau

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:49:27 AM

Congratulations on the comment, informative, and will allow us to invest, knowing the real value of this investment, relying on something that does not fluctuate or fluctuate is really cool and inviting. Além de mostrar conhecimento no segmento.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:08:09 AM

That's interesting to have a stable cryptocurrency directly linked to the platform  Smiley

Hi Guys. Think of the PPP token ( whatever they choose to call it in the platform) being pegged to a major currency like the USDTether coin. No matter what the Bitcoin price does, 1 USDTether coin is ALWAYS worth 1 USD.

The PPP token that is used internally will be used the same way. This is in order to facilitate the transfer of funds between the "buyer" and "seller" in the platform. So there will be no volatility.

Example: Lets say you use the platform and somebody gets the equiv of $10,000 in BTC. If it took 1 week for them to get the $10k in BTC, the price could have fallen or risen by the time they "Cash Out". By using their internal token that is ALWAYS tied 1:1 with the USD, the receiver of the tokens could wait 8 months, and they would still have EXACTLY $10k worth of "tokens".

Edit: I am NOT part of the PayPie team, but I will be  HUGE investor when this (PRE) ICO goes live. Also note to Devs, as my name implies, I am more than happy to offer services as a point of contact for a very reasonable fee Smiley

Oh wonderful, a way for your money not to lose the value when transferring currencies, this will help the internal platform to send money or even help automate the disposition of money in token form, when the algorithm analyzes the data, depending on the results, one can programming to send a certain amount at certain times, and if we use a speculative token, then that amount could have lost its value when the analysis and data collection is done, so using an alternative is a good solution Cheesy.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:18:05 AM

There slackpie software has thousands of existing clients and they will aggresivly market paypie to them.Cool idea.I think Paypie going to be bigger than Populous

Initially, PAYPIE platform will not only connect to Slickpie but it will also connect to other well known accounting software such as SAGE,QuickBooks Online, Netsuite..etc.

That's an amazing aspect of this project. Compatibility with other well-existing products. It will be a hit.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:35:46 AM

I think a lot of posters here already asked for a more simplified presentation like a inforgraphic or a short youtube video. Would this be possible?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:44:30 AM

I think a lot of posters here already asked for a more simplified presentation like a inforgraphic or a short youtube video. Would this be possible?

They will. Give them some time. Meanwhile you can check Slickpie which is the centralized version of Paypie.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:46:26 AM

That's an interesting System and a stable currency is probably the best for such a market, but on the other side, if someone would let money lay around there he would lose a bit of value of money to the inflation.

What will happen if you buy some certificates of indebtedness and the company linked to it will not pay the money? You lose all or you will need to take someone to the court?  Cry

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:00:59 AM

That's an interesting System and a stable currency is probably the best for such a market, but on the other side, if someone would let money lay around there he would lose a bit of value of money to the inflation.

What will happen if you buy some certificates of indebtedness and the company linked to it will not pay the money? You lose all or you will need to take someone to the court?  Cry

If this is the case, no he won't. he will always same amount of $.

We are thinking always bitcoin will gain more value, but it's not always the case.

But i'm not sure it will be like usdtether. We will be informed near the ico i guess.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:37:49 AM

If its a stable currency and no volatility how one can expect a profit if 1:1 ratio will be applied, but the system to be accepted by different program is a good innovation by the devs.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 2580

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:06:28 AM

@Team yo also have a German Thread and Whitepaper?
Yes, they have ANN thread in German.
But no German whitepaper!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2127789.0

thank you for the information, i will read the german thread Wink and i hope for a release for a German Whitepaper the english Whitepaper is very detailed Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 08:09:15 AM

If this is the case, no he won't. he will always same amount of $.

We are thinking always bitcoin will gain more value, but it's not always the case.

But i'm not sure it will be like usdtether. We will be informed near the ico i guess.
if this token pegged with FIAT (USD), value will not volatile. i talk about value of this token, if this token has more value, it will better than pegged this token price.
but, if pegged with FIAT and token price in market is higher than on platform, it more valuable. it will give us more profit, right? Grin

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cleygaux

Activity: 656

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:09:27 AM

Looks like this is a very interesting project, solving some problems in accounting specially conducting auditing in some business firms and to avoid data manipulation resulting into fraud I hope this team will totally solve this problems using blockchain technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: