Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:29:23 AM

How ridiculous that people now discuss name of ico coin instead of it's pros cons.Really friends whats in a name?Do you want a shitcoin with a fancy name?Or would you rather prefer a solid ICO irrespective of its name.I still struggle to pronounce ethereum but it is my favourite coin.

Exactly. The thing is, the name is just a name. I accept that it's a good one but it's not that important. Importartan part is, great product with great vision and amazing publicity. I haven't seen a token has so much hype 1 month before ico.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:00:23 AM

How ridiculous that people now discuss name of ico coin instead of it's pros cons.Really friends whats in a name?Do you want a shitcoin with a fancy name?Or would you rather prefer a solid ICO irrespective of its name.I still struggle to pronounce ethereum but it is my favourite coin.

Exactly. The thing is, the name is just a name. I accept that it's a good one but it's not that important. Importartan part is, great product with great vision and amazing publicity. I haven't seen a token has so much hype 1 month before ico.

I disagree here. a name is a brand, it represents the product with it's good sides and bad sides. it's something that people can relate to. would you drink coca-cola or just generic cola? which one is better? I bet you know by the name.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:42:09 AM

since start following this thread and reading white paper, this program seem good for the future.
btw, any info about beta program?

There's no beta. Not yet but, if you want to you can take a look at Slickpie it's kind of a centralized version of Paypie .
Slickpie is the foundation of paypie platform.
You can take a look about it here : https://www.slickpie.com/

amazing features on slickpie, but can it used for non-profit organization?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:49:16 AM

The name is a vey important thing.

Did you see the movie The Founder ? He says something really important about McDonald, the thing he wanted the most was the name of the McDonald Brothers company, because it was the perfect name for such a company.

Name plays a bigger role than you imagine.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:51:49 AM

The name is very important that's true, but paypie is a great name I think, they don't need to rebrand it I see a lot of people enjoy the image of paypie. And the project is great with that, huge potential, but very technical so we need to read à it about the project before understanding all applications, but when you understand the potential you know why there is so much people behind paypie.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:04:07 AM

since start following this thread and reading white paper, this program seem good for the future.

There's no beta. Not yet but, if you want to you can take a look at Slickpie it's kind of a centralized version of Paypie .

Ofcourse there's a free version also available with respect to the paid one.
you can check here : https://www.slickpie.com/pricing
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:58:54 AM

Did you see the movie The Founder ? He says something really important about McDonald, the thing he wanted the most was the name of the McDonald Brothers company, because it was the perfect name for such a company.

Didn't watch a movie but i think you are right. Sometimes i saw some projects that i say, i will check it later and sometimes i am becoming like, what was that project name ahhh. But after first time hear of paypie never forget about it. And in longterm, while becoming mainstream a good name will very lucritive sure.

I want to change my first post. A name is nothing without a good project. If a project good than a good name must cap it. Paypie is providing both.

pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:06:18 AM

Didn't watch a movie but i think you are right. Sometimes i saw some projects that i say, i will check it later and sometimes i am becoming like, what was that project name ahhh. But after first time hear of paypie never forget about it. And in longterm, while becoming mainstream a good name will very lucritive sure.

I want to change my first post. A name is nothing without a good project. If a project good than a good name must cap it. Paypie is providing both.

Exactly my thoughts. What will you do with the name if your project is not working as expected.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:21:59 AM

is this project same like slickpie or what?  i think paypie is more better then others project.?
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:32:41 AM

Exactly my thoughts. What will you do with the name if your project is not working as expected.

Well the point was just discussing about another feature of the project. As someone pointed out earlier, the name is important - consider it as the marketing starting point. Of course the project is in the end more important than marketing, but marketing can make a project sink, even if its potential is big.

Anyway, everyone provided their opinion on this topic so no need to futher discuss it. There are lovers and detractors - I'm sure the dev team will take note and it will help them improve the project.

Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:22:32 AM

PayPie Introduction Video RU (voiced in Russian)      https://youtu.be/pxgtBZaV2Ms
                                                        https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/910071460319961088

matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:09:35 AM

Havent seen this link before so thanks for sharing. Its not like i know a lot about accounting, but at least i can check what we are getting into with this project.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:09:23 AM

is this project same like slickpie or what?  i think paypie is more better then others project.?

Slickpie is the already running accounting software of Paypie team and will later be integrated in paypie platform.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:10:00 AM

exactly what I'm saying, the brand identifies you in comparison to the competition.

Islapdonkey

Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:22:30 AM

exactly what I'm saying, the brand identifies you in comparison to the competition.

We get it, you guys value the name but can we plz be done with that subject. wondering if paypie has taken any steps to form some sort of partnership with any governmental body. this institutions will be necessary to encourage a transparent adoption down the line

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:27:16 AM

Here is an exclusive interview with Nick Chandi, CEO and co-founder of PayPie

https://www.theinvestzone.com/2017/09/19/ico-interview-nick-chandi-ceo-and-co-founder-of-paypie/

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:39:15 AM

https://www.theinvestzone.com/2017/09/19/ico-interview-nick-chandi-ceo-and-co-founder-of-paypie/

Thank you for sharing, we need as much info as we can on the project and the founders!
Islapdonkey

Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:43:55 AM

That's an ok interview, yet to see one where they ask in depth question. It's just the same rehashed questions over and over again.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
OtherSense

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:48:53 AM

We did a video review on your product https://youtu.be/Y-KaKnuBk1A
contacts:
email: cryptobred@gmail.com // fedorovdanila@gmail.com
telegram: @chzchz
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:58:04 AM

https://medium.com/@hassanadeogun/paypie-the-worlds-first-distributed-accounting-platform-d3b4bc7698c9
nice review of payPie. when we expect to release alpha version of platform?

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: