Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:06:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:11:50 AM

WOW, saddened by the impossibility of witnessing such exposure, really strenuous steps towards the beginning of a revolution and segment evolution, Blockchain's integrated accounting is much more than promise and speculation, it is real and necessary.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:58:03 AM

This project have good points to underline like the five major accouting sofware (Quickbooks online, Slickpie, Sage, Xero and Nextsuit) that are already compatibles with paypie so it's like a bridge to pass in a smooth way in the world of crypto ! it will could help to touch a lot of people.

It's a nice thing to support different major platforms even before the launch.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:39:08 AM

white paper has updated, they remove pegged 1:1
that's a good news for us, cause we can increasing value of paypie

ok but I think that eventually if banks adopt this technology they want a stable currency and in cryptoworld we all know how fluctuations are for coins/tokens
crypto is decentralized, no fluctuation on there, that reason why crypto so volatile. if bank would adopt the technology, they just adopt blockchain.

Was there a statement somewhere why they removed it?
pegged information on page 10 if i'm not wrong before update.

You mean like what's happening with Ripple? As far as I know banks are interested on Ripple technology but are not really interested in adopting xrp

Just read the news, nice!

they need to studying blockchain first, ripple use blockchain technology with Ripple as algorithm.
why banks are interest on that? cause, ripple has faster perform in confirmation.
different with paypie, despite it on etherium blockchain, paypie will has better perform in accounting with risk score algo.
maybe, in the future this technology will adopted by public agencies.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:21:45 AM

This project have good points to underline like the five major accouting sofware (Quickbooks online, Slickpie, Sage, Xero and Nextsuit) that are already compatibles with paypie so it's like a bridge to pass in a smooth way in the world of crypto ! it will could help to touch a lot of people.

It's a nice thing to support different major platforms even before the launch.

yeah, this brings a lot more value to the project. compatibility is important for the market to adopt it.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:34:13 AM

Hey guys, The Paypie team is wrapping things up to go for the biggest accounting tech expo in North America - Accountex.

The expo will take place on Sep 7th and 8th, in Boston. Just wanted to give you a peak on what's to come:

About The AccountEx USA Expo:

AccountEx  is the leading independent accounting technology
conference and expo, delivering top- rated content with the most innovative solutions in the marketplace. Explore interactive platforms that will set your business apart while the others
are reacting to disruption. Get ahead of the curve at Accountex USA.

PayPie team will be presenting the First Blockchain Based Accounting platform during the Expo!

Learn about the #AccountEX USA Expo here: https://www.accountexusa.com/

Great news!

I'm sure u guys will make headlines and gain a lot more attention there!

Everyone will want a piece of the PayPie Cheesy

Fantástic, if you present your project in the expo, A LOT of companies AND possibly investors will be coming for you, but mainly companies and banks, they will be saving a lot of money and time, while getting an accurate prediction of risk, so I don't think the US government will even sway them, they'll just use it outside the country, if they are big enough that is, anyway, good luck to you all, lets hope all goes well Cheesy.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:36:49 AM

Hey guys, The Paypie team is wrapping things up to go for the biggest accounting tech expo in North America - Accountex.

The expo will take place on Sep 7th and 8th, in Boston. Just wanted to give you a peak on what's to come:

conference and expo, delivering top- rated content with the most innovative solutions in the marketplace. Explore interactive platforms that will set your business apart while the others

PayPie team will be presenting the First Blockchain Based Accounting platform during the Expo!

Great job guys! Hope that you are able to get some new investors to the formidable project! And also an exciting time while youre there Cheesy
pynetx

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:19:52 AM

Paypie is way ahead in the market by providing the compatibility with business leaders.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:04:23 AM

Joining Accountex Expo is great news.

Very serious organization, with lots of publicity. I would have love to join.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:09:24 AM

The accountEx USA expo is very great, Paypie count unie to improve his visibility on the market. The presentation of paypie can disrupt the accounting market. The team will present the first accounting platform based on blockchain, it will improve the market and profit of the explosion of blockchain. A great timing, the conference will afford new investors to Paypie im sure about that.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:14:46 AM

If the EXPO turned out to be a success then we can expect great things to happen on the project, can paypie broadcast their presentation or record the event for later viewing that would be nice.
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:23:48 AM

If the EXPO turned out to be a success then we can expect great things to happen on the project, can paypie broadcast their presentation or record the event for later viewing that would be nice.

Indeed! Lets hope
It would be nice if you guys go live or posts some pictures of your expo stand Smiley

All the best
Paypie to the moon!
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:33:40 AM

Can't say for sure, but what I read from the older version of the whitepaper there was to be an internal Pie Coin that would be used for zero-fee, 1:1 pegged transactions between PayPie users.

But since Pie Token would still be a ERC20 token, it's hard to waive the required Ethereum gas. Not impossible, they could have subsidized the gas somehow.

I think the harder puzzle would be to peg a token to multiple currencies.

I am glad that, they saw their mistake, and changed it immediatly.

Beyond gas price, if they would go with it, there won't be any investing. Why people invest some coin that will always stay at same price?

It's like investing in usdt.

But maybe they need some advisors for adapting blockchain technology.

pynetx

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:36:16 AM

Expo will be a sure shot hit. There's no denying in that.
Paypie is now compatible with market leaders and AFAIK they are the only one in the market right now. SO, it will be a big win for everyone involved.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:56:55 AM

A lot of users requesting a video it is not a bad idea I see people using periscope on twitter it could be cool.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:07:24 AM

A livestream maybe, during the Expo would be nice, also an AMA Round would be good to answer questions from the Investors here.

But nice, those flyers look good, and until now i thought that this project is not so seriously taken Smiley i made a wrong occusation ><"
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:23:54 AM

Great news, I was pleased, it would be good to make a video report from this Expo! will be expected
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:53:07 AM

Can't say for sure, but what I read from the older version of the whitepaper there was to be an internal Pie Coin that would be used for zero-fee, 1:1 pegged transactions between PayPie users.
But since Pie Token would still be a ERC20 token, it's hard to waive the required Ethereum gas. Not impossible, they could have subsidized the gas somehow.
Beyond gas price, if they would go with it, there won't be any investing. Why people invest some coin that will always stay at same price?

It wouldn't make sense, you are right. Also if you want to have coin pegged, you would need to hold a vast amount of $ in reserve at any time and keep a public record of your assets to back it up.

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 2579

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:55:09 AM

Hi, i think thats are a good promotion, i hope you can post photos and a littele text about the Expo after finished?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:00:30 AM

It wouldn't make sense, you are right. Also if you want to have coin pegged, you would need to hold a vast amount of $ in reserve at any time and keep a public record of your assets to back it up.

Bancor tried something like that, they put a very big buy wall to adjust bancors value always higher than 0.10 eth. And market just destroyed that wall. You just can't peg a erc 20 token.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:19:20 AM

The only reason why someone would buy in an ICO of such a pegged coin would be if he gets pre-sale bonuses and wants to use the tokens later on the platform. But yes, as you said, you wont get many investors for such an ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: