Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:18:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:08:00 AM

I think will be one of these coins that the a lot of people will not pay any attention to during the ICO, since it is complex, and complicated. But the big investors in the crypto market will probably see the huge potential value, so the ICO will be a success, and and the smaller investor will regret themselves:D
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dueush@163.com

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:10:39 AM

i still need to receive my bounty payment for the Dutch Whitepaper Translation.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:20:41 AM

I think will be one of these coins that the a lot of people will not pay any attention to during the ICO, since it is complex, and complicated. But the big investors in the crypto market will probably see the huge potential value, so the ICO will be a success, and and the smaller investor will regret themselves:D

Yes, the ICO, being a little complex, won't interest the less financing inclined investors, only the good ones will invest here, I'm still gathering my coins to invest in some upcoming ICOs, and this one is one of them, so this ICO will be a little slow, and the profit won't show until next year, but what good investment gets you fast profit?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:25:01 AM

a different concept. looks good. will hold and wait this
tt365

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:40:29 AM

Is there count of tokens for the field of payment, and are there any activities for public sale? 0.5BTC = 3760? The price is too expensive
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:59:32 AM

Is there count of tokens for the field of payment, and are there any activities for public sale? 0.5BTC = 3760? The price is too expensive

The price is not expensive at all given the technology and profit you will get in near future.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:25:03 AM

icobench recently added PAYPIE to ICO rating:

https://icobench.com/ico/paypie  - as we see 4.5 not bad result, congratulations!

Well "not bad" is a bit underrated, isn't it? But there is still room for improvements Smiley And as we can see, devs are already working on improvements with help from the community.

I always wonder though if those type of websites are paid for the reviews. Or of paying can get you a higher grade. In the case of PayPie, i can see why they give a good grade though, it's a solid project.

Well, the reputed websites don't get paid for the good reviews by the product owners.

If they would get paid, it would be useless and you couldn't trust them at all.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:52:56 AM

what do you guyz think, will the be around 2-3 dollar after the end of the ico on an exchange?

the project sound promising overall. accounting, with the help of the blockchain is a needful thing for the future, too. many business sectors will be profiting from it. therefore i think, that the price will rapidly rise after hitting the exchange, for sure.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:14:36 AM

i think paypie is good more then others. i have a question, there is so many project available blockchain accounting project. whats different between paypie and others project.

What other accounting blockchain projects are you talking about? At least give an example for your question to show true interest. There is Populous, which deal with invoice management, then Paypie, which incorporates the aforementioned plus credit management, plus more.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:15:17 AM

Are there any news from the expo you're currently attending? Any new big players you could win for the project? Keep us informed Cheesy
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:17:19 AM

Icobench have reviewed a lot of ICO`s but not all of them are a success in raising the funds needed, its still in the investors view if they believe on the project offered, paypie can be success on what it is offering to the masses. 

Icobench doesn't review based on how successful the project will be in raising funds. more like potential of the investment and the people behind it.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:27:54 AM

Are there any news from the expo you're currently attending? Any new big players you could win for the project? Keep us informed Cheesy

It would be great to have some updates.
Imagine a picture with some big partners what I will do to the ICO Smiley

Good luck there!
sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:38:49 AM

I think that the roadmap will be really hard to follow. It looks like the team underestimates the time it takes to interact with many different  CRM systems. It is normally a huge process, and that is far away from the only thing that they will do in there roadmap. Or many someone can explain to me that they will make it easier for some reason?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:57:58 AM

Rather unusual bounty  Roll Eyes
What price for PPP token on ICO?

As stated in the first opening post, 1 PPP = 0.0011 ETH.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:15:06 AM

i think paypie is good more then others. i have a question, there is so many project available blockchain accounting project. whats different between paypie and others project.

I don't know when you say lot's of accounting project in blockchain.

There is not too much project in blockchain about accounting first of all. Second, paypie is more proffesional and more compact. I won't compare any project in blockchain with paypie.

You can't see any project in expo unless it's paypie.
Fizcal is a competitor:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075267.0
But Paypie looks more professional with a better team.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 11:27:27 AM

Rather unusual bounty  Roll Eyes
What price for PPP token on ICO?

As stated in the first opening post, 1 PPP = 0.0011 ETH.

it will be good starting for paypie. with that price, it will easy to increase paypie value

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:29:15 AM

There is not too much project in blockchain about accounting first of all. Second, paypie is more proffesional and more compact. I won't compare any project in blockchain with paypie.

Fizcal is a competitor:

Every unique idea will get a competitor sooner or later and it is a good thing for the development. I say its actually needed. Fizcal havent made good buzz in the market where as Paypie is getting all the buzz it can. I would go with Paypie because of the team's transparency and community support.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:35:20 AM

Fizcal is a competitor:

Every unique idea will get a competitor sooner or later and it is a good thing for the development. I say its actually needed. Fizcal havent made good buzz in the market where as Paypie is getting all the buzz it can. I would go with Paypie because of the team's transparency and community support.

Yes, competition is needed in every domain, even in cryptocurrencies.

It's true that the actual work of Paypie is great, the project is very active, they seem to be the best option right now  Smiley
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:45:26 AM

Fizcal is a competitor:

And Paypie has a bit more to offer. Afaik, Fizcal is focussing just on accounting whereas Paypie is an accounting platform providing data for risk score analysis and a platform for lending. 

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
nor9854

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:48:09 AM

Fizcal is a competitor:

And Paypie has a bit more to offer. Afaik, Fizcal is focussing just on accounting whereas Paypie is an accounting platform providing data for risk score analysis and a platform for lending.  
Yes true also Paypie has an advantage of having a large client base for their Slackpie software and that will give them additional advantage overs their competitors.I have not checked Fizcal thread yet but I beleive Paypie has better team and product

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: