Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:59:46 PM

Hmmm, sadly there is no community manager here  Undecided
Although there is no community manager here but paypie community very active in telegram channel. If there is a new news, the team also give us that information in telegram announcement channel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:18:07 AM

Price going down again?  Undecided  This was a real news about partnership or no? Can anyone confirm this?
I see on coinmarketcap seem PPP coin price start climbing, if the price down i think it's usual activity in market. The team still start conversations for partnership, maybe some weeks ahead they can get deal for partnership
Yes it starts climbing but the volume is getting lower and lower now each and every other day. I expect and hope it'll drop again so i can buy back more cheap Paypie tokens. I don't mind if it's only listed in etherdelta i'm gonna accumulate more once the dump happens.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:58:49 AM

Price going down again?  Undecided  This was a real news about partnership or no? Can anyone confirm this?
I see on coinmarketcap seem PPP coin price start climbing, if the price down i think it's usual activity in market. The team still start conversations for partnership, maybe some weeks ahead they can get deal for partnership
Yes it starts climbing but the volume is getting lower and lower now each and every other day. I expect and hope it'll drop again so i can buy back more cheap Paypie tokens. I don't mind if it's only listed in etherdelta i'm gonna accumulate more once the dump happens.

Seem because now people buy bitcoin that's why the volume trading PPP coin getting lower than before. But i think this is still good because this coin price can stay at $0.7
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:26:42 PM

Seem because now people buy bitcoin that's why the volume trading PPP coin getting lower than before. But i think this is still good because this coin price can stay at $0.7

I'm glad PPP is having an impressive price and it is worthy of it. Keep it up Paypie community. Smiley
TheNostradamus

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:41:13 PM

I'm glad PPP is having an impressive price and it is worthy of it. Keep it up Paypie community. Smiley

So far I am not very dissapointed with the price. Many coins have problems when btc takes a hyve.
Now when the price of btc settles around 10k, i hope the altcoin will have their time to shine again. We all have been waiting for quite some time now.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:57:26 AM

my advice is to sell this token either today or tomorrow give it about a month then rebuy. This guys told a huge lie about not allowing whales during their ICO, and yet sold 20% of the token under the table. Ppl are buying of their latest announcement, they didn't even bother to name the company. Anyway, let me stop cos the hate i will receive for daring to speak up against them at the current price will be immense.

Where do you have that information from? I doubt that is true unless you can provide a verified source.
Maybe he just sold his tokens early, and at the moment wants to see a price reduction. Wink

Quite a sneaky strategy but you are of course right, it's a possibility this guy works that way. Why be honest if you can fool people and earn money by doing that...
Maybe that guy regret after he sold this coin at low price, so he expect so that people sell this coin and will buy again when the price is down. But i think people will not affected with his words, becaise all people know that paypie is great project

Yes and I want to congratulate all people who held PPP and enjoyed the steady ride over the last few weeks! Good job!
JimmyGTO

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:36:52 AM

Paypie, looks like an interesting project.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:57:47 AM

my advice is to sell this token either today or tomorrow give it about a month then rebuy. This guys told a huge lie about not allowing whales during their ICO, and yet sold 20% of the token under the table. Ppl are buying of their latest announcement, they didn't even bother to name the company. Anyway, let me stop cos the hate i will receive for daring to speak up against them at the current price will be immense.

Where do you have that information from? I doubt that is true unless you can provide a verified source.
Maybe he just sold his tokens early, and at the moment wants to see a price reduction. Wink

Quite a sneaky strategy but you are of course right, it's a possibility this guy works that way. Why be honest if you can fool people and earn money by doing that...
Maybe that guy regret after he sold this coin at low price, so he expect so that people sell this coin and will buy again when the price is down. But i think people will not affected with his words, becaise all people know that paypie is great project

Yes and I want to congratulate all people who held PPP and enjoyed the steady ride over the last few weeks! Good job!
yeah , i agree.
PPP token will survive and rise on next year , dont fool and hear about other ppl talking about selling the token at cheap price.
PayPie have a bright future and good concept ICO , the price will still rise to next year.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:32:42 AM

yeah , i agree.
PPP token will survive and rise on next year , dont fool and hear about other ppl talking about selling the token at cheap price.
PayPie have a bright future and good concept ICO , the price will still rise to next year.
Now this is the best opportunity to accumulate this coin as much as possible, while the price is down. Paypie have excellent teams and development, i am sure when release the alpha version in next year this coin price will impressive
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:55:41 PM

Price is a little bit down but PPP is ideal for long term hold. Buy now before its too late. Smiley
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:35:47 PM

Price is a little bit down but PPP is ideal for long term hold. Buy now before its too late. Smiley
I agree with you, better to accumulate now when the price is down. I prefer to accumulate this coin when the price down, so if PPP price up i can get high profits
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:33:10 PM

Hi all,

PayPie is looking for passionate supporters to get involved in our Alpha/Beta testing stages. It will be a unique opportunity for you to get a first glimpse at the platform and to share your valuable feedback with our team first hand! So waste no more time and apply now:

Here

no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:25:42 AM

yeah , i agree.

I agree and I am always surprised that people take the time to write bad things about a coin. I consider my time too precious to be wasted on a coin I don't like or support instead of supporting a coin that I do like. PPP will grow no matter what the doubters say.
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:13:59 AM

Hi all,

PayPie is looking for passionate supporters to get involved in our Alpha/Beta testing stages. It will be a unique opportunity for you to get a first glimpse at the platform and to share your valuable feedback with our team first hand! So waste no more time and apply now:

Here

It is the first time when i see something like this in ICO. Indeed, real working product has to pass Alpha, Beta testing periods. For me, it is a good green flag about PayPie team and general state of affairs.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:19:38 AM

It's so cool to see the gradual progress of a coin or platform and seeing now that the pre beta is live for testers is very reassuring to investors. Streamlining the accounting sector and credit scoring is a must in our time as this will alleviate all sorts of problems like accounting errors and and corruption on different levels. I welcome blockchain tech to work on different layers of or complex society.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bitkolik

Activity: 532
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:19:51 AM

The people behind the project are professionals, they know what they can do with the money there are trying to get
I think the project has a bright future
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:28:49 AM

It seems there is something interesting gonna happening very soon now it heading towards some testing so that I think it's worth to hod this token in current situation and in long term it will be worth for it.
nor9854

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:50:52 AM

Hi all,

Here

It is the first time when i see something like this in ICO. Indeed, real working product has to pass Alpha, Beta testing periods. For me, it is a good green flag about PayPie team and general state of affairs.
Oh their Alpha is ready to test?that is the quickest I have ever seen.Seems they are through professionals and they know their job

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:52:16 AM

It seems there is something interesting gonna happening very soon now it heading towards some testing so that I think it's worth to hod this token in current situation and in long term it will be worth for it.
The team announced in telegram channel that paypie invite us to join in alpha/beta testing stages. I think after the team release alpha/beta version this coin price can more increase
nor9854

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:55:58 AM

The team announced in telegram channel that paypie invite us to join in alpha/beta testing stages. I think after the team release alpha/beta version this coin price can more increase
I agree.look at ppt it is almost $10 without alpha. PPP will beat it soon.Waiting for more dip to buy more

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: