Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:26:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:43:53 AM

Tell me please! Is it SCAM Huh Grin

Lol...people are so early to call a project scam if there is a slight delay with no update/development news coming from the team. If you are here for making at 5x.10x..20x and that too at the start of the project..then you shouldn't be here in the first place.

Yes, they are. I am also frustrated because of their exchange strategy.

But paypie is one of the farthest projects being scam.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicklello

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

I've lost eth buying 0.002 of a PayPie for 5 ETH. Didn't even get 1 PayPie. I got a fraction of a PPP in exchange for 5 ETH.  I was an EtherDelta noob. I cried. I don't think anyone will pay more than me for a PPP
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

I've lost eth buying 0.002 of a PayPie for 5 ETH. Didn't even get 1 PayPie. I got a fraction of a PPP in exchange for 5 ETH.  I was an EtherDelta noob. I cried. I don't think anyone will pay more than me for a PPP
0.002 is equivalent to 1 USD. You have a PPP tokens equivalent to 2.5 ETH as of now.

This kind of problem shouldn't be ignored. PPP needs a better exchange.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

Hello PayPie believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful
interface of PayPie at: https://cointopper.com/coin/paypie

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

As we can see Paypie is one of the important service provider in real life to real businesses. This is not startup but a process of transfer to blockchain from physical services. Legally entitled companies never communicate the way ordinary fund raisers do. We need to understand their position once we see it as company we reach at the right point and reasons behind less communication and more work.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

They have problem with Canadian regulators? Why? As I know Cadana is a loyal country for crypto and ICOs. Ethereum also registered in Canana? (Vitalik living in Canada as I know).
You're a genius. Speaking that paypie has problems in Canada then megorek historical information about kanada and crypto. What problem question Huh

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Xantrax

Activity: 827
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:44:24 AM

Paypie has been consistenlty working with regulators, hopefully they are getting guidance along the way
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:36:29 PM

I had a similar experience with another token but it was 0.15 eth or something.

Sorry for your loss. Need to be very careful on etherdelta.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
buyabit

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:31:46 AM

Hot off the press.

Updates from PAYPIE.

We acknowledge that the further clarifications are necessary for the community to better understand the situation we face regarding the regulatory scene in our local crypto space. Canada is a very rigorous and responsible country, and we respect our premium institutions and regulatory bodies. It is our understanding that only companies that fully abide by guidelines can thrive and remain viable in the long term.

As some of you know, our team has been in direct, close, and constant contact with our local regulators since July 2017, so far over 10 long months now. We have been nothing but completely cooperative. Our founders have personally spent over 500 hours directly working with our legal team toward achieving an efficient outcome and we are making positive progress. We strongly believe that we have the best legal team in the country in place to move things forward in this kind of environment.

Despite all this effort, things have been taking vastly longer than we all expected and that is causing everybody unnecessary hassles that are out of our control. The company won't adopt a reckless posture and act according to its own will disregarding what the competent bodies might think or say. Our team is aware that there are other companies in similar positions that are choosing that path and doing things their own way. We don't see a bright future coming from such practices. A look at the history shows us that Napster was doomed even after having the first-mover advantage while Spotify and iTunes are still thriving for having engaged with regulators to solve a real problem.

The scope of this update is to inform the community that the team shares your frustration. The company and the community are in the same boat together. All navigating through rough waters in the pursuit of peaceful times that is coming as we move forward on a certainly positive path. We are developing a business to grow in a way that is strategically correct for the long run. We are building PayPie to thrive for years to come, and we can do it better while working with regulatory bodies. We do understand the importance of having a platform where tokens can be bought and sold in a safe and secure environment and we will pursue it at the right time.

We also know that sometimes the community can be anxious about more frequent updates from the team and we have tried to keep you updated with one or two monthly emails. It's important to keep in mind that we are also always available for clarifications through our Contact Us form on our website.

There are numerous improvements being done on the platform. We are currently working on an entire cash flow forecasting system to be implemented in the coming weeks. This will let SMEs clearly see when they would be in a negative cash flow position so that they can plan ahead and take advantage of invoice factoring for immediate access to cash. The cash flow forecasting will feed the data right into our credit risk assessment on the blockchain and will be invaluable.

The SMEs outreach has been constant, and we now have more than 200 (!) SMEs signed up. That's a quite respectable number already for only one month of Beta and we will make full efforts for it to keep growing exponentially with time. A good number of them have successfully connected their QBO accounts to the platform and the remaining ones will also be onboarded. We have a real-value-first approach to achieving our goals. Real value first, viral exposure later – not the other way around.

We are also thrilled to share that one of the most skilled experts in the content writing fintech industry has joined our ranks – our new Content Writer and Strategist, Michelle Mire. She is debuting on the PayPie blog with a rock-solid article about reporting, cash flow and how to improve your business' financial health, so go nuts and share it at will: https://blog.paypie.com/uncategorized/reporting-cash-flow-and-your-business-financial-health/​

Best,

Yohan Varella
CMO
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

0.002 is equivalent to 1 USD. You have a PPP tokens equivalent to 2.5 ETH as of now.

This kind of problem shouldn't be ignored. PPP needs a better exchange.

The same situation happened with my brother, he lost significant amount of ETH, because he was in a hurry and mixed up "price" with "amount" areas. Nothing cannot be done with his lost, all money were immediately transferred to new addresses. I`m very sorry for your loss. ALWAYS double check number of decimals after point, where you at: sell or buy section, correct price and amount.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

Greta read along with this update on this forum and that blog which contains highly professional and quality material. I hope this update will clear many people to have better understanding about the project and after knowing exact status of the development. I am long on PayPie and appreciate these efforts which they are doing to build something long lasting and fully regulated.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:50:57 AM

This recent update is for those mates who were showing impatience and were demanding statement on the situation. We know what professional approach to anything look alike so can differentiate projects based on their nature and categories. First mover's advantage has zero significance if there are flaws and not full preparation that is absolute reality.
BenderBTC

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:55:15 AM

It's seriously confusing that project of this magnitude doesn't have any respected exchanges yet... ( if you don't count ed or forkdelta )

Old investors are depressed due to not have good exchange on the list after launch of beta there was high expectation we will see this on big exchanges even dev team have solid track record. But I also take it as opportunity to increase my token as cheap price. I believe in future this will be on leading position being first mover into blockchain space.

I still expecting in this year Paypie can get listed on another exchange. So let's give more time at least until the end of this year, and let's see whether this token listed on another exchange or not
yes, I will try to be more patient, because I think this paypie is a very good project, and already have a good partner, even PayPie will be adopted by Debitum as its dedicated blockchain-based risk score provider for business loans exclusively for North America
I'm sure that the price will go up once it hits some good exchange. Maybe they're waiting to the proper moment of the market.

As someone said before apparently they are still waiting for the Canadian regulators' approvement that their tokens are utility tokens. Hopefully it doesn't take that long anymore. 
Then I hope everything goes well and they have no problems to get the approvement.
buyabit

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

Reporting, Cash Flow and Your Business’ Financial Health

Posted on June 1, 2018 by Michelle Mire

Like 64.4% of businesses, you use accounting software to help keep your finances on track by systematically recording your income and expenses and other crucial data. In turn, this information becomes the foundation for key financial statements, like your balance sheet, profit and loss statement and cash flow statement.

Why should you routinely review your business’ financial statements?

According to Mike Kappel, CEO of Patriot Software, the best way to measure success is to look at your financial statements. “Measuring business performance means checking out the money flow (cash flow) of your business. If you want to see how profitable your business is, check out the financial statements.”

For the remainder of the article, click on the below web-link:

https://blog.paypie.com/uncategorized/reporting-cash-flow-and-your-business-financial-health/
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:44:05 AM

That is really amazing approach although this could take little long time than expected by this will bring more big success than our imagination. I would like to keep hodl until they find the wonderful way for this project to make it really useful.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:16:03 PM

Excellent article in which it was stated that since beta is launched 200 small and medium businesses joined the platform. It is also understandable due to legal confidentiality those should be kept in veils. Now we have better idea about the company but my believe in this project is since day one I bought these tokens.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:17:28 PM

That is really amazing approach although this could take little long time than expected by this will bring more big success than our imagination. I would like to keep hodl until they find the wonderful way for this project to make it really useful.

Just keep and accumulate this token as much as possible because i see the big potential. Just remember that this token has not a better exchange yet. When Paypie listed on major exchange, i am sure the price will start to rise
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

Hope the price immediately recovery to $ 2 because I bought when the price of $ 1.5, other than that the daily transaction volume is so small that makes the price feels difficult to rise.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

Hope the price immediately recovery to $ 2 because I bought when the price of $ 1.5, other than that the daily transaction volume is so small that makes the price feels difficult to rise.

I guess price will stay low as long as they aren't on good exchanges which will only happen when they'll have sorted out their regulatory issues.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

I wouldn't say that they are having regulatory issues, they are just making sure that they comply and cooperate with regulators in Canada and are taking a conservative yet robust approach to compliance in order to ensure that there are no future legal pot holes that many other companies that are more risk taking will face. I commend them on their approach as it shows they are looking long term. They are not just trying to make a quick buck or build token price so they can facilitate a late exit scam.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: