Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investments outside crypto  (Read 2044 times)
Hydrogen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:46:35 AM

What are good investments outside of crypto?

It is very unfortunate what is happening in venezuela. I wish the united states would forget about north korea for a second and make some attempt to re-establish stability in south america.

As things stand there is nothing I could do to help venezuelans.

Looking at venezuela's currency devaluation there could be opportunities for profit there. Shorting the bolivar. Buying bolivar when its nearer to making a recovery could both yield decent gains if someone could get the timing right.

What are good opportunities for investment outside of crypto? Is it moral to profit off of the unfortunate conditions of people in venezuela and other countries? What do ppl think about this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:03:09 AM

I understand your concern on the things happening right now in that beautiful country Venezuela. I assumed that you are somehow connected with this country, right? I am also from a third world country (Philippines actually) and though we are still also mired in poverty life here is much bearable maybe compared to things cursing Venezuela.

There are many ways to invest and make some money. Online you can find a program that can be suited to your circumstances and taste...it is just a matter of looking and doing your due diligence.

Right now, I am involved with an online program which has already proven itself to be more stable compared to others which are already gone and wobbly. I am making some money with this one.

Good luck on your search.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:03:00 AM

Have you invested already in crypto and you want to diversify your investment?
Honestly, if I were in your situation I will just trust my money in crypto as IMO this is the hottest investment now, we
can still diversify our investment as there are altcoins where you can see a great volume and of course a great potential in the future.

The entire market is growing substantially so I believe investing on it is a wise choice.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:09:46 AM

It really depends on how much money you have to invest. If you're willing to invest significant sums then it'd probably be best buying properties abroad and letting them out (either shirt or long lettings).
The only downside of buying properties abroad are the costs of managing them. If you want something with lower maintanence then you can open a portfolio with a broker and try investing in listed companies (startups and the like)
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:36:07 AM

There is no effective investment that profits same as bitcoin as well digital currencies. Though it's completely virtual the trust the network has gained is big and the same drives more people towards bitcoin considering it an best way to to multiply the investment without risking if bought and held in our own highly secured wallet.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:53:42 AM

You can invest in project which have physical commodity as backing like zrcoin.then other choice is forex or share market or wait for upcoming new physical blockchain project.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:58:25 AM

the best investment is always going to be an investment in a real business, specially if you can be the owner of that business or in other words if you run your own thing. in that case you do really "make money".

other than that i think in many cases it depends on where you live. for example a couple of years ago the local currency where i live tanked and anyone who invested in things like gold and dollar,... made a fortune because of the bubble they got into which was a lot bigger than the currency value dropping.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:32:45 AM

the best investment is always going to be an investment in a real business, specially if you can be the owner of that business or in other words if you run your own thing. in that case you do really "make money".

other than that i think in many cases it depends on where you live. for example a couple of years ago the local currency where i live tanked and anyone who invested in things like gold and dollar,... made a fortune because of the bubble they got into which was a lot bigger than the currency value dropping.
Investments in real business now generate less revenue than investing in crypto currency. This should not be but it is there. What kind of business can be developed in Venezuela? The country is on the brink of civil war. In Western countries, there are government programs to support small businesses and this helps them to survive. Try to do business in a country whose government is constantly looking for anyone from businessmen to Rob because other people have no money.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:36:40 AM

It is very unfortunate what is happening in venezuela. I wish the united states would forget about north korea for a second and make some attempt to re-establish stability in south america.

Looking at venezuela's currency devaluation there could be opportunities for profit there. Shorting the bolivar. Buying bolivar when its nearer to making a recovery could both yield decent gains if someone could get the timing right.

What are good opportunities for investment outside of crypto? Is it moral to profit off of the unfortunate conditions of people in venezuela and other countries? What do ppl think about this?

In that state of venezuela, I can't think of any good investment other that bitcoin. I suggest that you just continue earning and trading in btc for the meantime. And I agree that you should not take advantage of the unfortunate state of other people and I salute you for thinking of it first. The thing is, you can help them instead. Why not teach them about bitcoin? You may not profit any cash from it but the satisfaction and happiness inside is priceless and they will thank you for it and when time comes that you need help they won't think twice. Like they always say, you reap what you sow.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:48:03 AM

Well obviously there is a whole range of investments that are available. Stable monetary store of values outside of crypto include gold, silver, collectibles, etc. But none is as liquid and as easily obtained and traded as bitcoin.

venezuela is a great example because the whole country is in turmoil, politically and economically as you said and living there is super tough for everyone. I really feel for these poor people. But the good thing is that a lot of venezuelans are actually turning to bitcoin, just like people turn to gold and silver in the old days.

I think all this has proved that bitcoin is designed to be used in a SHTF situation. It's great for storing your wealth in when hyperinflation is all over the place. It has virtually no entry limit, and no exit limit. Silver and gold has a big spread, a high entry limit, and high exit minimum.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:57:08 AM

With the exception of investing into crypto currency, I believe an investment into precious metals like gold and silver can yield enormous dividends to the investors, One can also look into farming and real estate development as a great investment. But i will pick farming especially animal farming over them all and that includes crypto investments.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:58:25 AM

lol what do you mean under "re establish staility"? Venesuela is already under big international pressure. You won't make anything from outside. Personaly i don't think that bolivar is somehow tradable in any exchange. If it was we could know it's accurate real price.
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:21:08 PM

I would suggest investing in gold (of course), or you can go overseas and find your self a stock or bond. Or you can find yourself a fund manager in a stable country.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
speedy963

Activity: 631

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:21:05 PM

With the exception of investing into crypto currency, I believe an investment into precious metals like gold and silver can yield enormous dividends to the investors, One can also look into farming and real estate development as a great investment. But i will pick farming especially animal farming over them all and that includes crypto investments.
Amazing and a good choice to choose with. A friend of mine also suggest me to try investing outside cryptocurrency, like investing in gold or silver or some other metals, but specially those are specific metals that i knew and also my friend recommended it....
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:51:03 PM

Every country with its own peculiarity and what works in Venezuela might not work in another country. Over here, if I am thinking of any other investment outside the crypto, then Real Estate will be my priority because the law here allows individual to own houses and rent it out without any difficulty. Doing that in the right environment, the return will start coming in from the first month of completion of the project till forever.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:54:21 PM

In this current day, I would choose to avoid anything digital if I am going outside crypto whether gold or crude oil or even silver that I cannot see physically. I would prefer to go into trading in which the currency of transaction will be Fiat and nothing else. This will save the stress of having to look for a middleman to get the transaction done. With the remainder if I have enough, I can then go into Money market with reputable firms in the industry.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:59:24 PM

You are the only one who can answered that by exploring things outside the window. Have a second to take a look outside and think deeply what else can you done. You lived there, you grow there, you know the system there compare to us that didn't know anything about what kind of lives people were dealing there.

You can also consider asking your colleagues there or brought this concern on your local community.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:09:00 PM

There are a lot of good investment outside of crypto, but I don't really get it about > US - Venezuela crisis - currency devaluation and opportunity to buy Bolivar?
Since we're on crypto forum here, and many people looking for opportunities to invest in crypto because the value of bitcoin keep increasing compare to fiat currency. So, it will make sense to invest on bitcoin instead of buy Bolivar, lucky to them who have invested on bitcoin since a long time ago, because they could convert into Bolivar and get more of it. We don't know yet, when Venezuela would rise up from this adversity, buy Bolivar could be so risky at this moment.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:31:23 PM

I used to trade a bit on the forex market, but I never got anywhere, never got any relevant gains, so I got tired and stopped. I tried to play with some existing currencies, same thing, never got anywhere.

Only when I started learning about crypto I got more interested in it. I had no idea what I was doing back then. Now, I still barely trade, I only trade with other altcoins, and I buy and hold, I never actively trade.

I can't find any other investments that im interested with, I stick to crypto, it's the most exciting sector by a mile.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:01:43 PM

Invest in things that makes you interest with like your hobbies or your likes. In this way you can easily put up and manage it. Investing outside the crypto world is like securing your future too it acts as like a back up plan when things goes wrong. At least you have something that you can call it real.
syaripudin

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:07:55 PM

Bitcoin being a very secure crypto currency, I do not think there is a better infestation other than crypto currency investment. Maybe gold could be a choice of physical investment that interests outside of crypto. But infestations outside of crypto are not so comfortable as crypto. Physical investment must be an intermediary that will make it more difficult to run it. Also today crypto currency has a very high value. If you have to choose, of course I will choose crypto for long-term investment. You can see 30 years ahead I think crypto will have a very high selling value

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TomUyamot

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:13:35 PM

Why do you have to bring in some foreign entity to provide you peace and order? Calling USA to re-establish stability to a free and independent south american region? I think that is somehow misplaced. The USA has been meddling almost all issues around the world and they have failed, and failed miserably!

The only people that can re-establish peace in South America are South Americans, no one else!

Morality has a very little, if there is, place in profit-making. There are so many investment opportunities outside crypto. Try looking around your locality.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:21:22 PM

Invest in things that makes you interest with like your hobbies or your likes. In this way you can easily put up and manage it. Investing outside the crypto world is like securing your future too it acts as like a back up plan when things goes wrong. At least you have something that you can call it real.
Well, the cryptocurrency just the virtual value and not have assurance this is safe place for investing in future, because still not have any country accept it as currency or payment except Japan.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:58:39 PM

As ease concerned, Internet investments are most appropriate. No matter in which country you live, internet can make you financially liberal.
To me cryptocurrencies investment is most productive one but since you asked other than it, 'Domain Investment' is another promising option. Just bookmark some big sites and keep lurking around auction or direct sale categories. Soon you will be able to understand suitable prices and may strike deal for domains at cheap. I know many people who earn thousands every month from their portfolios of effective domains.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:01:49 PM

Right now what we're doing is investing at a lot of our local businesses. One of the reasons that we're doing this is because the economy in the area has been a little bit lower than it has to couple years before. Another reason is that we're trying to bridge the gap between most of the local businesses and Technology like Bitcoin.
dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:21:49 PM

Can actually invest outside of crypto by using forex or market understand or you are waiting for new physical blockchain to come its project
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:37:27 PM

I don't know where do you live, and what is economic situation of yours country, but I think it is best to invest in real estate, and it is easiest. If you buy apartments, or houses you can always rent it and it is better than to put you money in bank, where you will earn less. Of course, this depends on how much money you have. You can always sell that real estate.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
Hydrogen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:24:41 AM

There are a lot of good investment outside of crypto, but I don't really get it about > US - Venezuela crisis - currency devaluation and opportunity to buy Bolivar?

Sometimes when currencies devalue/hyperinflate like the bolivar, they have massive price gains when they recover. The also have massive price devaluation which might be profitable with short options.

Here's a chart of the zimbabwe dollar hyperinflating.

Its characterized by massive percentage price movement.

It could mean potential for big gains similar to what early adopters in btc experienced.

quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:38:37 AM

I don't know where do you live, and what is economic situation of yours country, but I think it is best to invest in real estate, and it is easiest. If you buy apartments, or houses you can always rent it and it is better than to put you money in bank, where you will earn less. Of course, this depends on how much money you have. You can always sell that real estate.
Yeah, I also have idea as you, so I'm working very hard for earning more money as much as possible and saving it with altcoin until enough money buying a real estate and rent it. I hope my life have a passive income every month for have an emergency plans when my job with Bitcoin have problem.
HomeToken

Activity: 126

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 05:53:47 AM

Real estate if you enjoy researching and negotiating, and don't mind dealing with tenants.  Grin

fathur.aza

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:07:13 AM

I think there is no investment as good as bitcoin because the benefits are very good as a digital currency. Now it's a lot of investing bitcoin, because they are all looking forward to what will happen to him who progresses.
Is it good forex to invest outside crypto Huh?
Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:08:55 AM

Why don't just invest in real estate? It looks good for OP. Because that can be considered as safe investment.  And that was real.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:02:34 AM

I was actually thinking of a good investment outside the crypto world and might finalize it by end of this year, hopefully and Im crossing my fingers too. Might open a water refilling station near our house so I could monitor it and it is a very good investment right now in our country.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:14:39 AM

Investment outside crypto for me will mean just 20% of what I have while the rest is left in crypto due to the requirement of physical presence in most of the investments I have in mind even though one might have to hire, there is need to be physically present at the start. I will be looking into transportation business over here which would be used to move people from one place to another since its very much allowed over here.
rohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:49:22 PM

Investing in crypto may be the most profitable investment that you can make. Since bitcoin is getting more stable it is unwise for investors to let this chance pass. But it depends on your liking. You can invest anywhere you want thinking that it is the best for you.
doedz

Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:09:59 PM

Real estate if you enjoy researching and negotiating, and don't mind dealing with tenants.  Grin
Not everyone is willing and able to invest real eastet. The business can only be enjoyed by the rich. If you live in a densely populated country you can make a cheap lodging. It is very promising with monthly or yearly income.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Gaaara

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:59:08 PM

I understand your concern on the things happening right now in that beautiful country Venezuela. I assumed that you are somehow connected with this country, right? I am also from a third world country (Philippines actually) and though we are still also mired in poverty life here is much bearable maybe compared to things cursing Venezuela.

There are many ways to invest and make some money. Online you can find a program that can be suited to your circumstances and taste...it is just a matter of looking and doing your due diligence.

Right now, I am involved with an online program which has already proven itself to be more stable compared to others which are already gone and wobbly. I am making some money with this one.

Good luck on your search.

Philippines and Venezuela are both in different situation, they can be comparable regarding slow adoption things between the economy of rich countries but as far as I concern Philippines is making its development and is not at third world country anymore.

Bitcoin being a very secure crypto currency, I do not think there is a better infestation other than crypto currency investment. Maybe gold could be a choice of physical investment that interests outside of crypto. But infestations outside of crypto are not so comfortable as crypto. Physical investment must be an intermediary that will make it more difficult to run it. Also today crypto currency has a very high value. If you have to choose, of course I will choose crypto for long-term investment. You can see 30 years ahead I think crypto will have a very high selling value

You know its kinda unsafe investing in things like that as lots of them being a scam, being careful and doing everything under your favor is still the best thing to do regarding cryptocurrencies, anyways 30 years is way far and who know what can cryptocurrencies can acquire after that time.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:13:32 PM

Probably it's just profitable for States what is going in Venezuela. I don't see another reason why they still didn't get involved in this chaos.
I have a friend from Venezuela and he has run away in Brazil for better life. Few weeks ago I helped him to join to the forum. I hope bitcoin and altcoins help him in financial sense somehow.
Peace.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:54:36 PM

Many of these businesses that were working with we've been working with for several years and one of the things that we did for them to the beginning was introduce them to things like PayPal, which allowed them to process credit cards at a much lower fee and recover there Revenue much quicker.
Kaller

Activity: 752

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:11:57 PM

Sometimes when currencies devalue/hyperinflate like the bolivar, they have massive price gains when they recover. The also have massive price devaluation which might be profitable with short options.

Here's a chart of the zimbabwe dollar hyperinflating.

Its characterized by massive percentage price movement.

It could mean potential for big gains similar to what early adopters in btc experienced.

That chart is very odd. I read about it on Wikipedia, which says there was a bill for 250 TRILLION Zimbabwe Dollars... seriously? What is the reason for such hyper inflation?
LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 4095

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:15:53 PM

Investing in Venezuela can be good if you buy a house or apartment, you can speculate on the real estate. Prices failed cheap. No need to buy a big house/apartment as you are not looking to live inside but just speculating. You can also make a group of 4-5 friends or family members, for example, each person investing 25% and later sharing 25% of the profits. So it gives you the opportunity to invest in real estate even if you don't have a lot of money. This country needs investors. It's like four or five years the country is in a serious economic crisis with the fall of oil prices. It's a huge part of the country's revenues, near 100%. On top of that the venezuelan media which most of the channels are private and controlled by the opposition-and foreigners aggravate this a priori on the country to discourage investments.

So sad because there is a lot of money to make in

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:19:01 PM

the main cause why Venezuela economy collapsed because they're produced crude oil and as one of their main income the oil price was dropped since 2015 and every years untill now ever increasing inflation makes people of venezuela panic because they can't buy their daily needs anymore and for those who live in Venezuela it's very difficult to discover investment option outside crypto because usually if there is a country had bad situations then usually the investors will starting to leave that country and that would make things worse
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:03:56 PM

I believe there is nothing to do with Venezuela until that dictatorship is ended. That is a shit socialist country and every serious businessman should stay away from this kind of country. If you want to do business there you will need to ally yourself with the government what means you will need to be conniving with all the corruption and the cowardice that is practiced there.

That is not a good way to make money and to explorate the place. First of all those people must want to be helped, I don't know if they already reached to this point, as all the dirty there was made by themselves, they created the monster, they believed the Oil PONZI SCHEME, they are suffering the consequences. I would say there are 20%-30% of supporters for Maduro yet, what is a big parcel, and many other alienated people who give a shit about the situation and run to another countries when the situation gets worse.

When things back to the normal, and that nation starts rebuilding their pillars again, it's time to start investing there and giving incentives to those people make their lifes prosperous again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:00:04 PM

Other than crypto there is gold , property , land , purchasing a store where you can sell daily or open a salon. Investing in companies throught the share market or you can even invest in your government by purchasing bonds. Storing funds in bank is also a form of investment you get an yearly revenue
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6834

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:17:41 PM

Profiting from someone's misery at their expense is wrong.  How would you do that with the Venezuela situation anyhow?

I've been a fan of the stock market for years, and investing in good dividend-paying stocks is a real way to generate passive income.   That phrase gets bandied about on this forum in the context of crypto, but I've yet to see a good way to do it.  So that would be my suggestion.   

Man, 11 years ago banks were paying something like 4.5% interest on deposits.   I long for those days.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Kimi80

Activity: 750

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:38:39 PM

For me it is highly immoral to take opportunity of unfortunate conditions of circumstance but didn't stop certain number of people to gain wealth. In those situation usually people that have connections with government officials have great conditions for all sorts of business investments. Usually those kind of people have monopoly and became super rich. Also black market is something that gain lots of cash but where small investments are something that people will do to survive and large investment will do well, again with government approval or back up.
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:05:17 AM

Investing outside the password? You can explain more, I really do not know much about them. But I think investment like this is not safe. Because when investing in bitcoin coins to keep secrets and protect the money we are given our own encryption to be safe. No password whats happening.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:47:39 AM

Can actually invest outside of crypto by using forex or market understand or you are waiting for new physical blockchain to come its project
If you are having marketing understand then definitely go for investment because understanding can make you better off so I would like to prefer that yes go ahead for investment because if you are having well understanding then you will have power to face problems and understand the bad and good situation so yes go ahead.
Yuuto

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:13:49 AM

good investments outside of crypto? There's a lot, man. It all depends on the situation though. The best investment right now is probably silver because it is extremely undervalued against gold and against fiats in general.

Housing is in a bubble state in some countries but is dirt cheap in others.

Venezuela has definitely been hit hard when oil prices dropped down dramatically. And the fact that there is a dictatorshp going on over there doesn't help the situation one single bit. Oil in my opinion is a good bet right now, people say that green energy is going to take over but it's not efficient and it's expensive. Oil is going to be the primary energy source for cars for at least 20 years still, and right now it's undervalued.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:57:49 AM

Shorting the bolivar could make sense but as far as i know when the currency is almost guaranteed to fall day by day there is really nobody offering these positions which you are able to buy into easily.

Either the minimums are way too high, or the interest rates asre way too high on the short position meaning that you're likely to incur a loss. Also, the bolivar is not a freely traded currency. The official exchange rate is completely false.

Someone needs to do this p2p, for it to work. And that means you trusting a random stranger.

good investments outside of crypto? There's a lot, man. It all depends on the situation though. The best investment right now is probably silver because it is extremely undervalued against gold and against fiats in general.

Housing is in a bubble state in some countries but is dirt cheap in others.

Venezuela has definitely been hit hard when oil prices dropped down dramatically. And the fact that there is a dictatorshp going on over there doesn't help the situation one single bit. Oil in my opinion is a good bet right now, people say that green energy is going to take over but it's not efficient and it's expensive. Oil is going to be the primary energy source for cars for at least 20 years still, and right now it's undervalued.

Silver is a good one that i'd invest in as well. It's basically at rock bottom rn.

SkyjetCrew

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:04:31 AM

In my opinion, a good investment can be in real estate, gold or your business. For example, you can earn very well with minimal investments on the YouTube channel.

virtualkeybuyer

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:05:16 PM

Why would i don't because they having their own property and their own rights so why would we avoid because they are the legal person to gain something from them with a deal so why would we don’t deal them we should deal them instead other people who are not trusted because they are trusted and having papers.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:46:46 AM

The only investments that i have outside the cryptocurrency world is a real estate investment, i bought a small house here aside from my current house and i open that small house for renting and it gives me $100 per month which is not bad because i can take some of the money from my profit from rental service to pay my bills and other things.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:40:43 AM

The only investments that i have outside the cryptocurrency world is a real estate investment, i bought a small house here aside from my current house and i open that small house for renting and it gives me $100 per month which is not bad because i can take some of the money from my profit from rental service to pay my bills and other things.
After realized the real potential of bitcoin, I hate to look for any opportunities outside crypto world. I'm not seeing any other opportunities are as good as to get us big returns in quick time.

ROI in quick time must be the biggest advantage of we can enjoy with crypto investments which cannot be found with any other opportunities. Probably some stocks might be performing well but we cannot be sure that they will do same all the times in coming years.
entrepmind23

Merit: 261

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:13:34 AM

My investment outside crypto is in agriculture. My family is interested in farming so having a farm and let them maintain it is a good way for me to earn passive income. While I am busy earning in crypto world, my family is also busy in having a traditional business and I am planning to invest in real estate for renting also so that I can have diversified investments.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:51:39 AM

There are a lot. And you can choose an investment instrument depending on your risk appetite, whether you are an aggresive investor or an conservative type of investor. The top investment instruments are stocks, bonds and real estate. I am actually now on sales of real estate in the Philippines with Ayala Land Premier and I have never seen our projects depreciate in price both lots and condominiums, if you are interested in our projects just hit me a message
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:56:10 AM

There are a lot. And you can choose an investment instrument depending on your risk appetite, whether you are an aggresive investor or an conservative type of investor. The top investment instruments are stocks, bonds and real estate. I am actually now on sales of real estate in the Philippines with Ayala Land Premier and I have never seen our projects depreciate in price both lots and condominiums, if you are interested in our projects just hit me a message
there are many investments available outside the crypto world and the famous ones are already enlisted by you. Real estate business is not bad at all; I know a man who is millionaire now juts by doing property dealing. This is just like bitcoin investments, evergreen business and you can earn huge capital if work smart in this field.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1523

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 08:14:57 AM

I would consider buying blue chips or low cost index funds, such as Vanguard ones. It may not be as profitable as cryptocurrencies but it is a good way to diversify and it is the classical way to protect your wealth against FIAT devaluation.

Investing in Real State requires a lot of money and if you want to sell an asset it is sometimes difficult. Instead of that, if you buy REIT shares you can participate in the Real State market with little money and your investment is highly liquid.

Usually blue chips and REITS pay you dividends so you have another source of income.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:33:55 PM

Theres so many investment  oppurtunity outside crypto currency,but its up to the people or the person to choose what kind of business that he want  to embrace as his passionate or compatible for his business.i thinks venezuelan people are fortunate as we compare like us belong in the third world country.there land full of resources, while they waiting of the crypto curriences back to normal ,its better they cultivate there  land and make an entrepreurs in farming business.

mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:25:19 AM

Now a days im not even considering investments that are not crypto based im so adopted to this shit right now. And i feel awesome and rich already  Cool
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:32:00 AM

Not having investments outside of crypto is not a viable strategy in my opinion. Diversification is critical in ensuring your nest egg grows over time and weathers any storms which eventuate. If you think there will be no storms and a particular asset class is invincible, then i urge you to study some history.

Crypto can be quite lucrative as we have been in recent years, and i like it as an alternate asset class in a balanced and well diversified portfolio. I personally am quite active in the equity markets, both public and private, as well as real estate and gold. I am not a big fan of bonds, so i have a portion of my equity portfolio which is defensive. It all comes down to diversification guys. Don't bet it all on 1 horse. The world doesnt work that way.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:43:28 AM

Now a days im not even considering investments that are not crypto based im so adopted to this shit right now. And i feel awesome and rich already  Cool
That great, everyone have any chances to be like that and what is just happen to you might be a mirror to them. Although not all of us are lucky enough to have this, sometimes they encountered trouble and some of them just quited for they really don't know of what they are doing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:46:31 AM

Every country has different good investment, in my country here property, apartment and house are really good for investment. It's because the price/value of property in my country always increase every year. Invest on crypto is also good actually, like invest on ICOs, there are some good project and price of the token will big in the future.
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:19:03 PM

Not all are here in crypto are totally 100% believing with, this is an another options for us to generate income. And even before crypto being created(probably bitcoin), we have started already in having invested outside. And maybe we can start it over and make it as 2nd options to generate more income aside from depending on bitcoin.

Actually there is nothing wrong with this, having both crypto and outside investment. In fact this the way which make us grow faster and made our financial matters to stabilized.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:40:10 PM

Every country has different good investment, in my country here property, apartment and house are really good for investment. It's because the price/value of property in my country always increase every year. Invest on crypto is also good actually, like invest on ICOs, there are some good project and price of the token will big in the future.

Indeed, you can invest on my things outside this world like in stocks, real estate, gold and also do business. There’s a lot way to earn passive income but for me if you have knowledge now about crypto then don’t forget to invest here because this is our future.
rodalutor

Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:50:53 PM

Personally I hope to one day invest in real estate, it is similar in many ways to bitcoin in the sense that it can earn you passive income as well as having a value that will increase over time, the difficulty is in that there is often a high entry point for such investments.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:52:13 PM

You can invest anywhere you want, wherever you are good. There's no one is stopping you to do what you want just do what you think is good for you. People here are just going to speculate, give you some advice if you want or even suggest of what's good for you but the only person who can decide it at the end is only YOU. Better choose what makes you happy than those who doesn't give you what you wanted because you are forced to do so.

chrisrok

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:20:47 AM

well this forum is really great for cryptos, but what some guys are recommending here regarding general investment strategies is a disgrace.

The one and only long term investment strategy is a cost optimized, buy and hold stock/bond portfolio with a constant rebalancing strategy, diversified within all global markets and regions.

Currencies and Commodities simply do not economically create value (its only speculation, that the demand is increasing).

I agree that cryptos may rise in the future due to higher acceptance and public adoption, but that does not mean that:
1: this is in fact gonna happen and
2: The long term return is higher then stock/bond portfolios

If you need help with stock/bond investments, let me know.

By the way: I invest 80% in stocks, 10% Bonds, and 10% Crypto. But the allocation depends on your wealth and income
PM
honeyb0y

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:47:03 AM

You can invest anywhere you want, wherever you are good. There's no one is stopping you to do what you want just do what you think is good for you. People here are just going to speculate, give you some advice if you want or even suggest of what's good for you but the only person who can decide it at the end is only YOU. Better choose what makes you happy than those who doesn't give you what you wanted because you are forced to do so.

It is best to invest on businesses that are into technology and basic needs. If you would check the top 10 richest people in the world they are catering this areas. Since basic needs are the most important things that every one needs then sales from this sector are really high and technology are becooming part of human basic needs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
darthmaul

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:45:19 AM

I dont see much of the benefits in investing into real life and local currencies. I mean they are shit and can be controls day the government itself. You can think of real estate if investing into it for more than 5 years. But again if you are going to invest and wait for any kind of investment to return you loads of money then you should invest into bitcoin itself and wait for few years to gain that much money which you could earn from life earnings! You could retire at early ages and travel the world. Ask me and believe me if you are going to invest into local investment box then get in line to adopt your profits and become old until they get popped out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:12:07 AM

Currency speculation only works when the currency we are discussing is not at the verge of disappearing, the situation in Venezuela cannot last another decade so I have no doubt that we are going to see a disappearance of their current currency and they are going to print a new currency on its place, so do not try to make money doing that or you are going to lose some serious money.
Gozie51

Activity: 2478
Merit: 623

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:07:21 AM

Actually, it is not profitable to put all one has in just one line of business in case of collapse and things going wrong in that angle. Thus, diversification is always the key to doing well in investment.

Areas Op could look at in investing other than cryptos include stock, crude oil refinery (depending on your capital and influence ), estate and mortgage, also forex trading is also nice if you could learn how to trade.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:09:40 AM

It depends on how much is your budget and how much risk can you take. Keep in mind that you must be ready to face any instances that might occur within your investments. But if you are eyeing for long term then you might want to check out traditional investments like stocks, bonds, mutual funds. It is not like cryptos that has high volatility. With this traditional investment, You can get around 20% more or less annually. If you have enough funds to invest in real properties, why not give it a try. This approach is more on a conservative side because of less risk but stable income. You can assure to have monthly income, but of course the upfront cost is something to consider.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:02:44 AM

Actually, it is not profitable to put all one has in just one line of business in case of collapse and things going wrong in that angle. Thus, diversification is always the key to doing well in investment.

Areas Op could look at in investing other than cryptos include stock, crude oil refinery (depending on your capital and influence ), estate and mortgage, also forex trading is also nice if you could learn how to trade.
Diversification is indeed the best type of strategy in making money inside and outside the cryptocurrency, if you want to have a balance amount of risk and lesser than the usual risk that you are dealing then just do some good investment and diversify so you can minimize the risk. Keep learning and studying some of the great investment like real estate to have an idea on where you will put some of your money.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:12:21 AM

quite sure, i prefer to invest your money to real business which is existing and have bright future on the market.

i think there are many option on every country about real business, as like in sectors ; property, food, retail, any services so on. you can put (invest) your money into specified business which available for it.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:49:13 AM

Investments out of crypto world only means a home-based business if I am not mistaken.
Well a good investment always need to be planned in order for it to be effective.
There are certain factors that should be observed. Such as, how will the market respond to your business, is it worth it to be established, is it beneficial to the community, is it relevant. And also, your capability and budget. Maybe your investment will be worth the efforts.
freeyourmind

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:02:36 AM

I always hesitate to invest in other countries' currencies. If I were to invest in something other than bitcoin, it would definitely be gold!
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:17:15 AM

I always hesitate to invest in other countries' currencies. If I were to invest in something other than bitcoin, it would definitely be gold!
Why not invest in altcoins, it can already give a good return and you can check all coins and tokens here https://coinmarketcap.com/.
The top 10 in the market is the best investment, except for bitcoins because we know it's not an altcoins.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:36:09 AM

Have you invested already in crypto and you want to diversify your investment?
Honestly, if I were in your situation I will just trust my money in crypto as IMO this is the hottest investment now, we
can still diversify our investment as there are altcoins where you can see a great volume and of course a great potential in the future.

The entire market is growing substantially so I believe investing on it is a wise choice.
great advice mate,since Hes in pside crypto why search investment outside when you know that here we can get good profit,if you really want to be succesfull in investment.do it here and with knowledge and skills.youll fond theres no need to look for another place but in crupto.lots of users make thier way to be a millionaire so why not we try and start it from now
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:39:22 AM

Take a deep breath before investing
Nerman

Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:44:43 AM

Here in our country if you really have a huge budget you can buy a few condominium while developers are still building and sell it once it is build, they usually sell a unit 30% - 50% less of the actual price when they are selling it in building stage. But personally I also have investment in stocks, also I have an insurance that generates passive income and I treat my hobby as an investment NBA trading cards.  Grin
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:46:44 AM

Here in our country if you really have a huge budget you can buy a few condominium while developers are still building and sell it once it is build, they usually sell a unit 30% - 50% less of the actual price when they are selling it in building stage. But personally I also have investment in stocks, also I have an insurance that generates passive income and I treat my hobby as an investment NBA trading cards.  Grin
I believe that this approach to its financial security is quite effective. But it still depends on the conditions under which you live, in which country in which country and what opportunities you have.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:21:49 AM

Diversification is indeed the best type of strategy in making money inside and outside the cryptocurrency, if you want to have a balance amount of risk and lesser than the usual risk that you are dealing then just do some good investment and diversify so you can minimize the risk. Keep learning and studying some of the great investment like real estate to have an idea on where you will put some of your money.
Diversification is not done to make more money, diversification is done to avoid risk, that way if one of your investments fails you do not lose all your money and the profits from the rest of your portfolio are going to be able to cover the losses, that is the real reason to diversify your investments, this is why even if crypto is hot at the moment it is always a good idea to have investments in other sectors of the economy.
cellat87

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:37:33 PM

FryEgg

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:44:30 PM

Why invest outside of crypto in the first place? Wink
Rufsilf

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:25:22 PM

This is really important to have because if you have investments outside the cryptocurrency then it will be a very huge advantage to others because you have back up of source of income because it is very risky to just depend on cryptocurrencies investment alone since they are very volatile and not worth it to be putted for all of our money so we need to invest outside of it.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:33:35 PM

The issue of morality is a big one and at the end it is going to depend on your ethics, you were not the one to create the situation in Venezuela so some people will have no trouble profiting from the situation but for others taking advantage of a bad situation in a country like Venezuela may seem like taking advantage of the weak and they are not going to do it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:38:01 PM

Why invest outside of crypto in the first place? Wink

Diversity, that's why. Sure we all are making good money from bitcoins. Sure the price of bitcoin is going up. But is it going to continue to be that way. Are ICOs going to continue to be successful? A lot of ICOs are coming in and it's only a matter of time for big gamers to come in and ruin this whole opportunity for us. Thinking about banning bitcoins, bitcoin isn't the only thing that's going to get banned if the government is going to try and take over. Today, a couple of major countries have already banned participating in ICOs. I guess they are just trying to protect their citizens from getting financially scammed or something but it's still doing things. Last time I just saw an ICO that doesn't allow US citizens to participate because it has been banned by the SEC. If the government truly is powerful, they will be able to ban this whole crypto thing or atleast do some damage against it.

Once the whole cryptoworld is taken over by the government, where are you going to get money from? Obviously you can't say crypto. Plus, it's also good to have a business that will allow to feed your family and buy things so you don't have to spend your precious bitcoins.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:39:06 PM

if you are thinking of investing outside cryptocurrency i will advise you to give real estate investment a short. if you have invested in crypto and you have make alot of money then investing in real estate is a good business. you can buy houses and landed properties, develop and resell them at good price. the challenge there is finding good buyer and it also take time but if you can overlook this then you are gradually becoming the next bill gate  Grin
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:47:10 PM

Really this pathetic! Hmmn, I do also believe that in same country where the economy is suffering to the point of currency devaluation, there will still be multimillionaires living in there. As regards Investments outside the Cryptocurrency world, it can only be work/business centered on infrastructure which will absorb the citizens and put them to good use. Extra fundings can be sourced from the Cryptocurrency business to sustain it while it gains its own stability.
wxa7115

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:44:15 PM

That seems like a good way to make money but you need a big starting capital, I do not have anything close to begin to use that method of earning profits, but if at some point in the future I happen to have the money this is a method that I'm keeping in the back of my mind since it seems very easy and I think it could apply in every single country of the world no matter where you are.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BitcoinIsTheAnswer

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:47:14 PM

Starbucks, placing an starbucks near important places if there's still no one would be a good investment to be made.
roflmao129

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:52:18 PM

Maybe it is gold. Unfortunately, gold takes too much time to grow and thereofore it is hard for you to x2 your balance or even more. In my country, there are many startups, if we know a right start up to invest, we may make a lot of money. You can also invest in real estate. You know, real estate always increases their price, no matter what

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:03:10 PM

We can't deny that investment with cryptocurrency gives us a good profit. But, having investment outside crypto is really a good idea also because we really don't know how long crypto will stay for us. For me, i preferred investing in food industry and household materials. In which, this is the common need s of the community and I'm pretty sure that it will grow in the coming days.
wxa7115

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:54:55 AM

if you are thinking of investing outside cryptocurrency i will advise you to give real estate investment a short. if you have invested in crypto and you have make alot of money then investing in real estate is a good business. you can buy houses and landed properties, develop and resell them at good price. the challenge there is finding good buyer and it also take time but if you can overlook this then you are gradually becoming the next bill gate  Grin
Real estate is a great opportunity to make money but as we know in order to enter that type of business you need a lot of money, however depending in your country the opportunities to make a lot of money with real estate are great, in some countries when you sell you do not have to pay tax if that money is going to be used to pay for another house and in some other countries the rent you get is tax free.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄