Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:33:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investments outside crypto  (Read 2044 times)
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:07:55 PM

Bitcoin being a very secure crypto currency, I do not think there is a better infestation other than crypto currency investment. Maybe gold could be a choice of physical investment that interests outside of crypto. But infestations outside of crypto are not so comfortable as crypto. Physical investment must be an intermediary that will make it more difficult to run it. Also today crypto currency has a very high value. If you have to choose, of course I will choose crypto for long-term investment. You can see 30 years ahead I think crypto will have a very high selling value

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:13:35 PM

What are good investments outside of crypto?

It is very unfortunate what is happening in venezuela. I wish the united states would forget about north korea for a second and make some attempt to re-establish stability in south america.

As things stand there is nothing I could do to help venezuelans.

Looking at venezuela's currency devaluation there could be opportunities for profit there. Shorting the bolivar. Buying bolivar when its nearer to making a recovery could both yield decent gains if someone could get the timing right.

What are good opportunities for investment outside of crypto? Is it moral to profit off of the unfortunate conditions of people in venezuela and other countries? What do ppl think about this?

Why do you have to bring in some foreign entity to provide you peace and order? Calling USA to re-establish stability to a free and independent south american region? I think that is somehow misplaced. The USA has been meddling almost all issues around the world and they have failed, and failed miserably!

The only people that can re-establish peace in South America are South Americans, no one else!

Morality has a very little, if there is, place in profit-making. There are so many investment opportunities outside crypto. Try looking around your locality.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:21:22 PM

Invest in things that makes you interest with like your hobbies or your likes. In this way you can easily put up and manage it. Investing outside the crypto world is like securing your future too it acts as like a back up plan when things goes wrong. At least you have something that you can call it real.
Well, the cryptocurrency just the virtual value and not have assurance this is safe place for investing in future, because still not have any country accept it as currency or payment except Japan.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:58:39 PM

What are good investments outside of crypto?

It is very unfortunate what is happening in venezuela. I wish the united states would forget about north korea for a second and make some attempt to re-establish stability in south america.

As things stand there is nothing I could do to help venezuelans.

Looking at venezuela's currency devaluation there could be opportunities for profit there. Shorting the bolivar. Buying bolivar when its nearer to making a recovery could both yield decent gains if someone could get the timing right.

What are good opportunities for investment outside of crypto? Is it moral to profit off of the unfortunate conditions of people in venezuela and other countries? What do ppl think about this?

As ease concerned, Internet investments are most appropriate. No matter in which country you live, internet can make you financially liberal.
To me cryptocurrencies investment is most productive one but since you asked other than it, 'Domain Investment' is another promising option. Just bookmark some big sites and keep lurking around auction or direct sale categories. Soon you will be able to understand suitable prices and may strike deal for domains at cheap. I know many people who earn thousands every month from their portfolios of effective domains.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:01:49 PM

Right now what we're doing is investing at a lot of our local businesses. One of the reasons that we're doing this is because the economy in the area has been a little bit lower than it has to couple years before. Another reason is that we're trying to bridge the gap between most of the local businesses and Technology like Bitcoin.
dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:21:49 PM

Can actually invest outside of crypto by using forex or market understand or you are waiting for new physical blockchain to come its project
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:37:27 PM

I don't know where do you live, and what is economic situation of yours country, but I think it is best to invest in real estate, and it is easiest. If you buy apartments, or houses you can always rent it and it is better than to put you money in bank, where you will earn less. Of course, this depends on how much money you have. You can always sell that real estate.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
Hydrogen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:24:41 AM

There are a lot of good investment outside of crypto, but I don't really get it about > US - Venezuela crisis - currency devaluation and opportunity to buy Bolivar?

Sometimes when currencies devalue/hyperinflate like the bolivar, they have massive price gains when they recover. The also have massive price devaluation which might be profitable with short options.

Here's a chart of the zimbabwe dollar hyperinflating.

Its characterized by massive percentage price movement.

It could mean potential for big gains similar to what early adopters in btc experienced.

quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:38:37 AM

I don't know where do you live, and what is economic situation of yours country, but I think it is best to invest in real estate, and it is easiest. If you buy apartments, or houses you can always rent it and it is better than to put you money in bank, where you will earn less. Of course, this depends on how much money you have. You can always sell that real estate.
Yeah, I also have idea as you, so I'm working very hard for earning more money as much as possible and saving it with altcoin until enough money buying a real estate and rent it. I hope my life have a passive income every month for have an emergency plans when my job with Bitcoin have problem.
HomeToken

Activity: 126

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 05:53:47 AM

Real estate if you enjoy researching and negotiating, and don't mind dealing with tenants.  Grin

fathur.aza

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:07:13 AM

I think there is no investment as good as bitcoin because the benefits are very good as a digital currency. Now it's a lot of investing bitcoin, because they are all looking forward to what will happen to him who progresses.
Is it good forex to invest outside crypto Huh?
Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:08:55 AM

Invest in things that makes you interest with like your hobbies or your likes. In this way you can easily put up and manage it. Investing outside the crypto world is like securing your future too it acts as like a back up plan when things goes wrong. At least you have something that you can call it real.
Why don't just invest in real estate? It looks good for OP. Because that can be considered as safe investment.  And that was real.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:02:34 AM

I was actually thinking of a good investment outside the crypto world and might finalize it by end of this year, hopefully and Im crossing my fingers too. Might open a water refilling station near our house so I could monitor it and it is a very good investment right now in our country.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:14:39 AM

Investment outside crypto for me will mean just 20% of what I have while the rest is left in crypto due to the requirement of physical presence in most of the investments I have in mind even though one might have to hire, there is need to be physically present at the start. I will be looking into transportation business over here which would be used to move people from one place to another since its very much allowed over here.
rohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:49:22 PM

Investing in crypto may be the most profitable investment that you can make. Since bitcoin is getting more stable it is unwise for investors to let this chance pass. But it depends on your liking. You can invest anywhere you want thinking that it is the best for you.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:09:59 PM

Real estate if you enjoy researching and negotiating, and don't mind dealing with tenants.  Grin
Not everyone is willing and able to invest real eastet. The business can only be enjoyed by the rich. If you live in a densely populated country you can make a cheap lodging. It is very promising with monthly or yearly income.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:59:08 PM

I understand your concern on the things happening right now in that beautiful country Venezuela. I assumed that you are somehow connected with this country, right? I am also from a third world country (Philippines actually) and though we are still also mired in poverty life here is much bearable maybe compared to things cursing Venezuela.

There are many ways to invest and make some money. Online you can find a program that can be suited to your circumstances and taste...it is just a matter of looking and doing your due diligence.

Right now, I am involved with an online program which has already proven itself to be more stable compared to others which are already gone and wobbly. I am making some money with this one.

Good luck on your search.

Philippines and Venezuela are both in different situation, they can be comparable regarding slow adoption things between the economy of rich countries but as far as I concern Philippines is making its development and is not at third world country anymore.

Bitcoin being a very secure crypto currency, I do not think there is a better infestation other than crypto currency investment. Maybe gold could be a choice of physical investment that interests outside of crypto. But infestations outside of crypto are not so comfortable as crypto. Physical investment must be an intermediary that will make it more difficult to run it. Also today crypto currency has a very high value. If you have to choose, of course I will choose crypto for long-term investment. You can see 30 years ahead I think crypto will have a very high selling value

You know its kinda unsafe investing in things like that as lots of them being a scam, being careful and doing everything under your favor is still the best thing to do regarding cryptocurrencies, anyways 30 years is way far and who know what can cryptocurrencies can acquire after that time.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:13:32 PM

Probably it's just profitable for States what is going in Venezuela. I don't see another reason why they still didn't get involved in this chaos.
I have a friend from Venezuela and he has run away in Brazil for better life. Few weeks ago I helped him to join to the forum. I hope bitcoin and altcoins help him in financial sense somehow.
Peace.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:54:36 PM

Many of these businesses that were working with we've been working with for several years and one of the things that we did for them to the beginning was introduce them to things like PayPal, which allowed them to process credit cards at a much lower fee and recover there Revenue much quicker.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:11:57 PM

There are a lot of good investment outside of crypto, but I don't really get it about > US - Venezuela crisis - currency devaluation and opportunity to buy Bolivar?

Sometimes when currencies devalue/hyperinflate like the bolivar, they have massive price gains when they recover. The also have massive price devaluation which might be profitable with short options.

Here's a chart of the zimbabwe dollar hyperinflating.

Its characterized by massive percentage price movement.

It could mean potential for big gains similar to what early adopters in btc experienced.

That chart is very odd. I read about it on Wikipedia, which says there was a bill for 250 TRILLION Zimbabwe Dollars... seriously? What is the reason for such hyper inflation?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: