Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:54:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8962 times)
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:01:13 PM

As per of the current status of bitcoin. I think by 2020. Bitcoin will cover the currencies all over the world, and then we all go for the cash less transactions in every market place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:09:43 PM

As per of the current status of bitcoin. I think by 2020. Bitcoin will cover the currencies all over the world, and then we all go for the cash less transactions in every market place.
I assume the sale of only wholesale goods when paying Bitcoin or online trading in an online store. The matter is that transactions can assume at such operations some difficulties.
Milonsa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:40:18 AM

Yes! I think bitcoin in the future.Someone people bitcoin is verey interesting and important subject.bitcointalk in the future is verey clear and i really like.bitcoin is my future of life.your question asked me to answer it.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:44:36 AM

I think in the future the bitcoin will flourish and a lot of people know, use and invest in it. Bitcoin will evolve into the world's largest virtual currency.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:30:57 AM

Nobody will know in my opinion, as i know is bitcoin will continue to grow in different countries. But for now i think it is still far from expectations

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:50:52 AM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
Satoshi set Bitcoin in a 20-year timeframe. So far it has been roughly 9 years. So there's still about 10 1/2 to 11 years. What will be the status of Bitcoin by that time, nobody knows. But basing from its performance since Trump became president, there are actually more highs than lows. If the trend continues, it would continue climbing the charts gradually until it reaches its full potential.

Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:20:25 AM

No one knows i think, bitcoin is unpredictable but one thing i know that bitcoin has a brighter future.
Good idea, I like that. Only an omniscient god about the future and including the future of bitcoin, therefore the bitcoin that I know has a good future because it is seen every day that bitcoin development is growing rapidly and many are using the bitcoin online business, so this bitcoin is the most popular business ever used and used by many people.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:23:26 AM

I am visualizing that bitcoin in the future in terms of its value or its price, probably it will be so high. Bitcoin to the moon. Within 10 years I can see that bitcoin might be at 1,000,000 usd each. Well congratulations you're a millionaire by that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:22:14 AM

Looking at the current developments, I believe that bitcoin has good progress in the future, and certainly with high bitcoin values, it may still be appropriate to invest in bitcoin as a future investment.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:35:38 AM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

in my opinion also so I am not necessarily certain whether bitcoin will be pervasive or not its, it is important we are trying to get a large bitcoin its amount
Sskapollo7

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:53:39 PM

I think maybe Bitcoin may rise in future cause due to its rising agility , it count set Bitcoin to an developer stage and have also heard about rising of cryptocurrency which may cost $25k.       ls that really possible!?!!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
behemoth051

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:59:31 PM

The sole reason I love crypto currencies is because it seems like the total absorption of the worlds finances is inevitable. That and maybe the rise of silver and gold for the also inevitable "apocalypse" of the internet and electronics in general after Elon Musk finishes his AI project and Skynet goes live. But until then, crypto is on the rise! I need more and as much as possible before it gets harder to acquire.
GenadiyRyb

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:18:39 PM

In my opinion, the most important advantage of bitcoins is that it is in fair competition with altcoyin. This makes all crypto currency stronger. And that is the currency that will win over others. Perhaps this currency will be bitcoin.

National currencies are affected by this. And this is their weakness compared to the crypto-currencies.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:26:22 PM

I don't think this will ever happen for one simple reason - there is a group of very powerful people who are controlling the global finances. It is highly unlikely that they will allow themselves to be removed from the position where they can rule and direct as they see fit. You can make a parallel with oil - how many wars were started in the past 20 years alone because of that?
DenGreen910

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:08:01 PM

I believe in the future of bitcoin. One day it will help me and people like i'm earn more money and spend this money for the people who really need it. I can only form projects I believe in:
1. Enigma ICO
2.UnikoinGold
3. Confideal
Not sure if each will bring me money, but I believe!!
jirene21

Activity: 140

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:19:08 AM

No one knows but for now bitcoin is super good and even in the future bitcoin can cover our finances.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:55:36 AM

I don't think this will ever happen for one simple reason - there is a group of very powerful people who are controlling the global finances. It is highly unlikely that they will allow themselves to be removed from the position where they can rule and direct as they see fit. You can make a parallel with oil - how many wars were started in the past 20 years alone because of that?

If he is referring to banking system on the global perspective then it will not happened. They have been in existence for more than 500 years so I doubt that bitcoin can make them obsolete. On the other hand, bitcoin is a good alternative to store our wealth without involving banks. So its going to tough on bitcoin because as you can see today Dimon(bankers) is leading the war against bitcoin. They will not allow bitcoin to take over in a global scale so as early as now they have to stop bitcoin. However, even though they are currently attacking bitcoin, the market is doing good. So we don't need to be worry about the future of bitcoin. It will still remain with us even in the face of this disdain by the bankers.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:13:26 AM

Yes it will, if based on the future? bitcoin is better, it's better than today. There will be many changes in the future, there will be better services, more expeditious processes, greater security and high value of cryptocurrency. On that day many people want to achieve the change they want. Many people also rely on bitcoin's ability to change their life and have a life expectancy. At the time of the day, I believe that in all countries the name Bitcoin Smiley.

leanhtuan

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:26:49 AM

Nobody know bitcoin will happen  in the future .
In my think , bitcoin will development .bitcoin will be used as payment

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:38:55 AM

Nobody know bitcoin will happen  in the future .
In my think , bitcoin will development .bitcoin will be used as payment
Yes, we really don't know. But I'll be looking forward positively as bitcoin will continue its journey and anyone will given a chance for this great opportunity. As bitcoin will spread worldwide and become a major currency being used and also accepted locally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: