Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:43:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8962 times)
wenjun123

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:24:19 PM

It is difficult to look so far into the future, and in the near future bitcoin is unlikely to replace the usual money, but it is quite capable of functioning on a par with them. The replacement of ordinary money by bitcoin is a matter of the level of public awareness. Now a huge part of people in the world do not know about the existence of bitcoin, as this is a very young phenomenon. But in the future everything will change exactly, we are already seeing a trend of spreading bitcoin as a virus. Every day more and more people learn about him, more and more of my friends and acquaintances want to keep money in bitcoins. The future is already here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MisterPrada

Activity: 179
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:49:36 PM

The bitcoins are finite, and the US can borrow indefinitely. I think it is unlikely that BTC will completely absorb all the finances. If there was such a threat, I think governments would solve these problems.
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:57:14 PM

It is difficult to look so far into the future, and in the near future bitcoin is unlikely to replace the usual money, but it is quite capable of functioning on a par with them. The replacement of ordinary money by bitcoin is a matter of the level of public awareness. Now a huge part of people in the world do not know about the existence of bitcoin, as this is a very young phenomenon. But in the future everything will change exactly, we are already seeing a trend of spreading bitcoin as a virus. Every day more and more people learn about him, more and more of my friends and acquaintances want to keep money in bitcoins. The future is already here.
but we can predict about the future of bitcoin from the present. To me as the number of bitcoin users are now increasing from time to time therefore we can expect that bitcoin will survive for a long long time. In fact people are more interested in online shopping and business and that  is a  reason that they are now taking good interest in bitcoin, and hope that their interest will continue increasing.
Faith Joy

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:01:14 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
Bitcoin in the future I believe would be successful. I believe that bitcoin has a very good future hat bitcoin will be known by many people and also bitcoin would be used by many people. Through bitcoin many people will be blessed through bitcoin and they will support the bitcoin and it's projects.
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:13:40 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
Bitcoin in the future I believe would be so successful, because just now many people are already aware on what bitcoin is. Many people are already using bitcoin and many people has already received a very big help from bitcoin. Bitcoin has been an aid for many people, especially on the fianancial needs of people.
barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:27:20 PM

i think in the future bitcoin price will growing up because more people are familiar with bitcoin and the volume of bitcoin transactions is increasing so that the demand for bitcoin gets higher.

KeeKit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:33:01 PM

A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging and the originals are bitcoin. One of the best is Ethereum! Let me add that the Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking
the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io

Ethereum blockchain is the future!
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:46:16 PM

I see bitcoin in the future widely accepted in some of stores in the country and people are oriented and participated in campaigns for bitcoins.

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:02:30 PM

My guess is that by the end of this century, technology will cause another worldwide revolution in which cryptocurrency will be not limited anymore in the online market. World economy will be dynamic and bitcoin will top this futuristic world. Governments of all countries will allow this to happen I hope so we can all experience a better society.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:11:10 PM

I think nobody knows,but it depends on people's thinking about the function and usefulness of bitcoin. But it is possible that crypto will be really used for future payments, it may take time and we all don't know when it will happens, hopefully we are alive and can enjoy buying and selling with crypto.but chances are that digital currencies will be used as future payments are possible, rapid technological advances, increasingly sophisticated electronic devices, and an increasingly advanced human mindset will be decisive.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:17:07 PM

no one knows about when it will happen, but i think it will take a long time that makes bitcoin can change other currencies, because right now bitcoin is not popular enough to makes all people know about bitcoin. we need bitcoin more popular if we want to make bitcoin as main currencies

kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:17:48 PM

Bitcoin in the future will be very developed as this market is being attracted by investors and in recent times there is a lot of news about cryptoucurrency, if Bitcoin is legalized in China and USA then surely Bitcoin will is a new market that many people mentioned

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Heronzkey

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:57:55 AM

Bitcoin is pretty good now because it is increasingly upward its value so I'm excited about the event, probably because it has a lot of support and it uses an investment and many of us use bitcoin.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:49:12 AM

That is a very hard question. I think that if people in countries start using it more and gain popularity in one country. The government of that country might legalize bitcoin and if that happens. The technology of one's country will advance. They will accept electronic money which is very easy to use and you won’t have a hard time realizing you don’t have money in your pocket because it is already in your bitcoin wallet which is accessible thru the internet. This depends if they educate enough person to make bitcoin legalized.
Blithetekker

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:50:53 AM

Bitcoin will be really valuable in the future and it will probably be used by a lot of people because now it is already pretty popular and being used by a lot of people.
I think that in the future the value will go higher and have many more things that you can do with bitcoin.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:53:12 AM

i think in the future bitcoin price will growing up because more people are familiar with bitcoin and the volume of bitcoin transactions is increasing so that the demand for bitcoin gets higher.
bitcoin prices will get higher and people will start to recognize bitcoin when the price is high. it is true now that bitcoin will start popular
Dastramus18

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:03:04 PM

Yes bitcoin in the future will still be here because it is very hard to understand when it will die experts say that it will al be mined in 2040 but i do not know what will happen after that i hope something great because i do not want bitcoin to die.
cava95

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:03:51 PM

I think bitcoin have furture,people belive in bitcoin and buy him,but now he is in some crises but not enought to people loss faith and stop buy,we can see this days he slowly recovery and his furture is great.

Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:10:33 PM

Bitcoins are only available upto 21 million after mining all the bitcoins, due to high demand for bitcoins and blockchain community the value of bitcoins reach the highest peak which means bitcoins will be able to absorb all other currencies, after every three years the level of difficulty on mining bitcoins increases so it might take a century for bitcoins value to reach highest peak, in such a situation all who are against this community will regret for not using the opportunity which is the multi trillion dollar market which can boost the living standard of all equally.

caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:18:45 PM

Bitcoin in the future,i think is more interested to join this site and the value of bitcoin is increase so much to join bitcoin.Bitcoin will cause the growth of the philippines.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: