Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8962 times)
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:02:06 AM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
I think you are too far forward-looking at the moment, because we all also can not know exactly the future how and how long because we do not have guidelines for certainty

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saiful1234

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:04:49 AM

I think bitcoin in future will become very much good and effective to the whole world.Bitcoin poses a bright future and promising possibilities in the future not only as an investment asset. Bitcoin as a currency  of the future.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:02:32 PM

Of course I will agree with many guys! bitcoin will take a worthy place in the future among the other currencies! electronic currency is more and more gaining momentum! bitcoin as the very first currency, will prove to the whole world that very many doubted it in vain!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:08:46 PM

No one knows i think, bitcoin is unpredictable but one thing i know that bitcoin has a brighter future.
We can never say for sure if it can but there is a very big posibility that it can even surpass that high value you are stating. The bitcoin market is getting bigger even with all the negative backlashes it has a strong hold on the people knowing how useful and efficient it is compared to transacting with the paper bill with all the hassles with it.
Verona25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

In addition, it can be displayed on a card, that is, it can be exchanged for ordinary money or sold on the same exchanges or exchange points at a higher rate and receive a difference in the form of profit.
predictors

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:29:45 PM

In most countries (US included), companies that trade Bitcoins onto the local currency would be regulated. More exchange companies will spring forth
Acceptance. Until and unless Buyers keep pressing / asking Merchant to accept Bitcoins, merchants will be oblivious to the demand. If you walk into a store and ask if they accept Bitcoins and they answer No, this is the expected answer. Repeat this scenario with 10 other Buyers asking the same and the Merchant will think differently. They just might start looking at Bitcoin acceptance.
jhamz03

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

No one knows i think, bitcoin is unpredictable but one thing i know that bitcoin has a brighter future.
I think within five years from now, if you try to use fiat currency, they will laugh at you. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on that year will be so relevant. There will be no reason to have the fiat currencies after all.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

I can say that bitcoin is really not that stable but i do believe that even though it keeps on rising and droping prices, it shows us good outcome that whatever happen it will continue to be strong and grow it's users. And it will lead to success of the digital currency.  I know that as long as people uses it, bitcoin will continue to bloom.
jame suny

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

It looks like 2018 will be the year the bitcoin returns to its true value, the bitcoin value stops at $ 8000 and it starts building a coin and bitcoin system as the center.
Vinz1992

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

It is a possibility, but it might not be Bitcoin. Bitcoin's system is slow and expensive. It has to be something more efficient.
White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

Bitcoin in the future will become very famous and many people will keep using it from the different countries or should i say around the world. Because of the high demand and the largest popularity the bitcoin price will keep rising on the next decade. Bitcoin is capable to regulate payments system as decentralized currencies.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100