Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:12:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8959 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:29:44 PM

Bitcoin is the future is we can have low fees and fast transactions in tact!!... core dev must act fast

For now the fees are quite expensive because of the miners that are also lessen because of bitcoin cash which is more profitable to them. But I do believe that bitcoin is the future and there will be a lot of people that are going to look at it as the best coin after all. Many investors are yet to come as they are planning on what will be their best move about it.

if bitcoin still in same fee, Bitcoin will not match to apply with lifestyle on modernity of future.
peopl need a simple and cheap in all sections. Bitcoin has to fix ithis problems and get development in many aspects

Don't worry about it, there are devs out there that are figuring out the solution on it. They are not just agreeing on ones idea because all of them (core devs) does have something in their mind. But I do have a belief that time will come and bitcoin will be good and stable when majority of the cryptocurrency people are going to support bitcoin only coin.
Bitcoin is not going to be stable for a very long time since not many people are using bitcoin but in the future once major adoption happens we may see a price that is more stable but the day when that is going to happen is very far away and I think we are about to enter a period of great instability because a lot of money is going to enter in bitcoin in the next years.

Did I said that bitcoin has been stable for all the time? No mate, I didn't told that thing. What I'm saying that the time will be come for everyone will be using bitcoin and that's in the future and we will all be supporting only one coin, one chain and that's going to be bitcoin. As this is the most popular coin in the market and people will likely to use it as our main coin and that is what I'm waiting for.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:31:16 AM

I do not think anybody can predict it. bitcoin is difficult to predict. But I'm sure the bitcoin in the future will be higher in value. Bitcoin will flourish and a lot of people know, use and invest in it. Bitcoin will evolve into the world's largest virtual cryptocurrency.
Bayuanggara

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:42:02 AM

Like the money, Bitcoin can also be used as a medium of exchange, a unit of calculation, a means of payment, the instrument of formation and transfer of capital and the stockpiling of wealth. Bitcoin experienced amazing function acceleration from mere technology products to 'idols' of wealth. Not a few of the world believes Bitcoin will be a future currency that is superior and digdaya.
KurororLus

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:50:29 AM

the future you are talking to might happen in atleast 10years.. Government is still a big factor regarding central monetary system. and I think it will not be Bitcoin.. it will be another coin out there or it could be something else not yet created, since every coin now still has flaws.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:19:42 AM

as I see bitcoin in the future will increase and probably maybe others say 1bitcoin will be 1million bitcoin because bitcoin is very expensive and there are also ways to earn and ways to use bitcoin.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:25:23 AM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

I think it's very difficult to happen. however we always need real money and so with bitcoin. so in my view bitcoin will stay in the crypto world, maybe for real life but not by becoming world currency.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:51:43 AM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
No one knows i think, bitcoin is unpredictable but one thing i know that bitcoin has a brighter future.
It has a chance of completely absorbing all the finances in the world, the only problem is, it is pretty unstable or so volatile, do you think people will accept them if they are like that? Also if merchants will be accepting these digital currency, will they ensure the their selves their profits? No, because as I said, it is really volatile.
No one knows for sure what the future holds for bitcoin, but it is looking brighter in our eyes for now.
In this year 2017, bitcoin gained over 800% increased in value. If bitcoin will continue to grow with at least 500% yearly.
Imagine, how brighter the bitcoin future will be? the future is looking beautiful for sure based on my own side of view and you?
eleah24

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:56:59 AM

bitcoin in the future will be more productive because of many people who really supports it and as time passes by, many people are now beginning to study about bitcoin and some investors are beginning to invest on bitcoin bigtime.

andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:45:37 AM

I think In near future, when technology really reigns in the world and people are fully updated and equipped with technology, bitcoin will be known and succesful.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:50:29 AM

I'm Looking for bitcoin in a long time ago and now a days i think it is a best for all.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:52:25 AM

For me the future of bitcoin will become popular and recognizable by all the people in the world and many of them will be consumers
And many will also invest it and will also increase the value of bitcoin in the future because now the price of bitcoin is very expensive and many rich people will interest in bitcoin .
Ashishsaha

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:55:13 AM

Making the future is not that easy, but yes we can think of one thing. We think Bitcoin's future will not be bad, it will be in a good position in the future. We can also use it for a long time, because its promotion is very good. Smiley Smiley
Peter Murr

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:57:06 AM

I want to learn more about crypto and from my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it?
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:09:03 PM

As of today in my country especially the place where i residing we are few who joined bitcoin but if bitcoin is introduce thoroughly im pretty sure lots are wants to join and bitcoin become more stronger

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:16:07 PM

I don't think so, the reason not a full our planet's system is using bitcoin. You can see a lot of people still don't know about bitcoin, even i see a lot of people who don't know the name of bitcoin. Then it is not really that now and also in future bitcoin will completely absorb in all the finances matters. But a specific part of our planet's system who know about bitcoin and using it in finances matters, bitcoin has been absorb in it. 
Gotham14

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:17:17 PM

Bitcoin I think not. But cryptocurrencies are already changing the world at the speed of light.
dotts

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:23:15 PM

No one knows about bitcoin's future. But since bitcoin is very popular digital currency nowadays, I can say that there will be a bright future for it. The bitcoin's future is assured because it helps transactions easy.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:25:29 PM

The bitcoin in the future is so very awesome. Like now, the price of it is now $10,000 and it is still increasing. And I am hoping that in the future it will become so very expensive that before. So that many people are now convinced to try or invest in bitcoin because they knew that it is a other way to have a better life or to become some of your dreams come true.
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:27:09 PM

we will never know what will happen to bitcoin in the future now, because bitcoin is still developing and rising everyday, but i can say bitcoin will stay survive for a very long time from now due to its investors community  is too big and supporting bitcoin more and more, it is really hard to predict precisely the day bitcoin die.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:37:17 PM

No one can actually say that but i know that it is visible. Bitcoin have actually stand the test and keeps growing massively. The future of Bitcoin will be scary that i can tell. Only time will unfold more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: