Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:14:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8962 times)
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:18:58 PM

I hope that bitcoin somehow stabilizes and we will be able to use bitcoin in the future as an ordinary payment method no different from the current money
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shabab

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:29:56 AM

Bitcoin is unpredictable. It's like a crazy horse and its job is to get up and down. How is the use of blockchain is growing, it is possible that in the near future Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system.
valendra15

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:34:34 AM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

If it continues like this development I think bitcoin will be very difficult to absorb the world's finances, if only the system is updated and in the ease I think can, can be said the state of bitcoin is currently slumped
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:38:23 AM

If every markets and countries accepts the bitcoin, the bitcoin will take all the power slowly. 2030-2040 will be the year of the cryptocoin and will be more important than the gold.
Nik007

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:49:56 AM

It definitely gone create its own big space.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:52:48 AM

It don’t believe that there will be only one crypto, people still need alternative crypto currencies for lots of reasons (faster transactions, anonymity, country regulations)
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:56:57 AM

I think everything will be very sudden and fast
The future of bitcoin is a good future. Smiley Smiley
kirisakidaichi

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:00:17 AM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
Bitcoin transactions are increasing day by day and it is investing a lot of money. I shall can not tell exactly about your topic. But I can say that bitcoin may take hundreds of years to do this.
It does not take hundreds of years if many countries approve it. the process of introducing bitcoin itself in my opinion does not take long. bitcoin is now familiar to the public.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
vkmittaljii

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:04:14 AM

I think everything will be very sudden and fast,
The future of bitcoin is a good future.
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:09:36 AM

In future Bitcoin will play very big roll in all financial sector in all country so nothing is impossible as cryptocurrency is the only financial tool going to rule   whole world it is the fact which we have accept it practically. Only thing is we are not able to predict when it will be going to happen

bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:14:45 AM

I do not think I can answer with certainty, but if we look at bitcoin using technological advances and certainly time bitcoin can do that in the future to become the world's currency
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:17:01 AM

maybe it's a lot of users because it's a little bit more and more familiar.the process of introducing bitcoin itself in my opinion does not take long and The value of Bitcoin is even 10 times more than the second valuable currency in the world.
vkmittaljii

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

I think everything will be very sudden and fast.
The future of bitcoin is a good future.
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

the future of bitcoin will be more good in the future because the bitcoin has a very good potential. yes hopefully bitcoin added victorious
Bratecon

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:43:16 AM

Year after year cryptocurrencies continue to attract more and more programmers who create more opportunities and features, and thus the price of Bitcoin is getting higher and higher, while skeptics only have to hide behind the gloomy forecasts, regretting the missed opportunities - incidentally, one of the biggest investment opportunities in the history of humanity.
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:44:01 AM

According to the progressing speed of Bitcoin I think in future Bitcoin will be the king of all coins. yes still it is the king of all coins but in future I think this king power will increase.  Bitcoin will shine more in future, so do not late. get involve in Bitcoin quickly.
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:09:47 AM

In recent years, Bitcoin has gained tremendous exposure throughout the world due to its huge value. As a result, many people are involved in this system. Its popularity is increasing day by day.
I think Bitcoin will be brighter than ever before and hopefully it will last long. Many analyst predictions that it will be worth $ 30000-100000.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:14:53 AM

I can see that in the future, people will be using different cryptocurrencies for different transactions, and that time, bitcoin's price is so high, that people will   only use bitcoin for services that are are very pricey, and will treasure bitcoin as a valuable asset. With the price of bitcoin now going up and as well a in the near future, bitcoin will be considered considered a very valuable asset, I think bitcoin will determine your financial class, since bitcoin's price is already at is peak by then, and had surpassed all currencies in world.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

For me bitcoin in the future is like a life that can be live or die and it will live again after all this years. Because I believed on bitcoin, and bitcoin is still on top and never change anymore.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:32:41 AM

For me, if you have bitcoin you probably have a great future, bitcoin now is just starting to grow and many people now still don’t know what is bitcoin so, it mins you are early adopters. You are earning money from bitcoin you can invest and continue to grow your money in a long time. Bitcoin can give a bright future to anyone all we need to do is learn how Bitcoin works, support and use it in our daily living.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: