Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12  (Read 137103 times)
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Cindicator Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:45:32 AM

We continue to introduce our advisers to you - people, who provide us with great support and help. Today we would like you to meet Julian Zegelman - Cindicator’s advisor on law regulations related to cryptocurrencies and blockchain; our corporate lawyer. Check it here
interesting to know people that support this project. Yes hopefully with an experienced team of this project will be a success

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:24:34 AM

Great news! Our Whitepaper is now available in Chinese! Do not hesitate to send us your feedback!

jorgophotography

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:42:25 PM

Really like the project and the detailed whitepaper. I must admit i'm not a fan of the token buyback model. I'm a dividends man through and through. I will most likely sit this one out, unless there is a change in reward consensus.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:59:08 PM

As for the future this project is very good, i have downloaded the cindicator app in the playstore just a little confused how to use it Huh Huh
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:12:44 PM

I like the logo, shine
Projects with a very good concept, your bounty program is also very good plan, a very good division, it will help the stability of this project, you also have a very good team, a good partner, and I'm sure the progress is also very good, Hopefully run well, and good luck
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:56:14 PM

As for the future this project is very good, i have downloaded the cindicator app in the playstore just a little confused how to use it Huh Huh

Hello, thank you! Becoming Cindicator forecaster is a great way to capitalize your knowledge and trading skills - without risking your money. You can also earn money if you are on the top of our montly rating.

Actually, your goal is to make your forecasts on events that you can see in app.

Forst, you choose questions from the list and answer them. You got points for right answers and lose points for wrong answers. There are “probabilistic” and “price-related” questions.

“Probabilistic” questions asks you to choose a probability of an outcome of particular event on a scale from 0% (certainly won’t happen) to 100% (certainly would happen). The exact significance of the probability you choose will determine the amount of points you win or lose. Example of the question: “Will Tesla report earnings per share (EPS) above current Wall Street Consensus of $-1.81?”

“Price-related questions” requires you to set price for a financial instrument manually. Example of questions: “In your opinion, what will be the maximum price of Apple stock on Wednesday, August 2 at the first day after its Q3 results announced?”

Number of points you get from your forecasts set your place in the rating. Currently, top 30 forecasters share the prize money fund each month. There is also a regular crypto challenge: top 10 forecaster share BTC prize fund. We don’t charge you anything for being a forecaster, neither do we fine you for wrong predictions. The only thing you invest is your knowledge and skills (and maybe a few megabytes of storage on your smartphone).

Finally, we strongly encourage you to analyze the data necessary for a correct forecast. All related graphs and information might be accessed from “helpful links” key under the question.

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:36:21 PM

Hello, thank you! Becoming Cindicator forecaster is a great way to capitalize your knowledge and trading skills - without risking your money. You can also earn money if you are on the top of our montly rating.

Actually, your goal is to make your forecasts on events that you can see in app.

Forst, you choose questions from the list and answer them. You got points for right answers and lose points for wrong answers. There are “probabilistic” and “price-related” questions.

“Probabilistic” questions asks you to choose a probability of an outcome of particular event on a scale from 0% (certainly won’t happen) to 100% (certainly would happen). The exact significance of the probability you choose will determine the amount of points you win or lose. Example of the question: “Will Tesla report earnings per share (EPS) above current Wall Street Consensus of $-1.81?”

“Price-related questions” requires you to set price for a financial instrument manually. Example of questions: “In your opinion, what will be the maximum price of Apple stock on Wednesday, August 2 at the first day after its Q3 results announced?”

Number of points you get from your forecasts set your place in the rating. Currently, top 30 forecasters share the prize money fund each month. There is also a regular crypto challenge: top 10 forecaster share BTC prize fund. We don’t charge you anything for being a forecaster, neither do we fine you for wrong predictions. The only thing you invest is your knowledge and skills (and maybe a few megabytes of storage on your smartphone).

Finally, we strongly encourage you to analyze the data necessary for a correct forecast. All related graphs and information might be accessed from “helpful links” key under the question.

Thank you your explanation @Nodari_Cindicator, now i understood how to use this application, and My wish can be one of the winners in this competition  Grin
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:04:41 PM

Really like the project and the detailed whitepaper. I must admit i'm not a fan of the token buyback model. I'm a dividends man through and through. I will most likely sit this one out, unless there is a change in reward consensus.

I like the logo, shine
Projects with a very good concept, your bounty program is also very good plan, a very good division, it will help the stability of this project, you also have a very good team, a good partner, and I'm sure the progress is also very good, Hopefully run well, and good luck

Guys thank you for your participation and welcome!  Wink

mistakenforstranger

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:49:07 AM

Hi guys, I was reading you WP and found out about your project with Moscow Exchange. Where can I read more about it? What was the point of the project?
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 07:53:12 AM

cindicator , the Hybrid inteligence for financial Markets ,very well for project
this konsep Have  more quality and just see people for review for this project

Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:01:38 AM

Hi guys, I was reading you WP and found out about your project with Moscow Exchange. Where can I read more about it? What was the point of the project?

Hi, our goal was to check if the collective opinion of non-professional trades could make profitable trades Smiley The collective mind included 863 people, independent of each other: 40% of participants have never made trades on the exchange before, 60% had various investment experience.

Our robot modeled 27 trades based on forecasts of participants, 17 of them being profitable. This resulted in a 2.8% increase in the model portfolio in currency (47% p.a.) during the experiment (this is a great result for traditional markets).

The results of the competition showed high potential for the symbiosis of collective and artificial intelligence in the financial industry.

You can read more on our blog (here), or in the original article at Moscow Exchange's website (here)

Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:53:17 AM

Hi, our goal was to check if the collective opinion of non-professional trades could make profitable trades Smiley The collective mind included 863 people, independent of each other: 40% of participants have never made trades on the exchange before, 60% had various investment experience.

Our robot modeled 27 trades based on forecasts of participants, 17 of them being profitable. This resulted in a 2.8% increase in the model portfolio in currency (47% p.a.) during the experiment (this is a great result for traditional markets).

The results of the competition showed high potential for the symbiosis of collective and artificial intelligence in the financial industry.

You can read more on our blog (here), or in the original article at Moscow Exchange's website (here)

That's quite interesting, thanks for sharing. Project looks promising and you already have real data and results.
Kate_CND

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:19:05 PM

That's quite interesting, thanks for sharing. Project looks promising and you already have real data and results.

Thank you!

YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:01:33 PM

Great news! Our Whitepaper is now available in Chinese! Do not hesitate to send us your feedback!
I think it's a good idea if we can find a Chinese adviser,

yonghongtang

Activity: 483

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:12:38 PM

We continue to introduce our advisers to you - people, who provide us with great support and help. Today we would like you to meet Julian Zegelman - Cindicator’s advisor on law regulations related to cryptocurrencies and blockchain; our corporate lawyer. Check it here
I see CND team is specializing in this  project, I see a bright future here, can't wait the ico now.
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:02:26 PM

Okay Wink BTW, one of the most prominent Bitcoin enthusiast (a founding member of the Bitcoin Foundation) joined our advisory board; we'll announce that a bit later  Wink

3months18w

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:56:50 PM

Okay Wink BTW, one of the most prominent Bitcoin enthusiast (a founding member of the Bitcoin Foundation) joined our advisory board; we'll announce that a bit later  Wink
Good news , hope CND will be in the top 10 rank on coinmarketcap .

Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:16:39 PM

This project will be a success, I hope at least so

I see CND team is specializing in this  project, I see a bright future here, can't wait the ico now.

Good news , hope CND will be in the top 10 rank on coinmarketcap .

Thank you guys!

Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:36:44 PM

We continue to introduce members of our advisory board.

Today we would like to tell you about Cindicator’s adviser on cryptocurrencies markets and smart-contracts. Meet Stepan Gershuni!

Stepan is an executive partner at cryptocurrencies-focused fund Block Bits Capital. He worked as a product Manager in Bitfury, a company involved in the development of software and hardware for blockchain ecosystem.

Mypuk

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:58:30 PM

I am making forecasts in Cindicator app for 4 months and see big future for there tecnology! Good luck on ICO, I will participate in it too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: