Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:50:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12  (Read 137101 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:20:18 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 12:45:22 PM by Bowtiesarecool

Just abit confused why you haven't decided on a token supply for the ICO? If it is capped at $15m why not state now what supply is?

Sometimes every project is different, maybe cindicator will make token contract later if ICO is finished, token supply will be made if everything is finished.

This is an important question too. Will the tokens be distributed by smart contract or after crowdsale and audit?
Think we may be looking at the later scenerio

Hi, guys, tokens will be distributed by a smart contract, and we also will do an audit before use this smart contract  Wink

So, it's both then. Audit first, then smart contract. Doubly secured

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Cindicator Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:25:37 PM

good project

Thanks  Wink

Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:16:20 PM

Just abit confused why you haven't decided on a token supply for the ICO? If it is capped at $15m why not state now what supply is?

Sometimes every project is different, maybe cindicator will make token contract later if ICO is finished, token supply will be made if everything is finished.

This is an important question too. Will the tokens be distributed by smart contract or after crowdsale and audit?

Hi, guys, tokens will be distributed by a smart contract, and we also will do an audit before use this smart contract  Wink

Right, security is our first priority

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:34:12 PM

With the waves of hacks that have been hitting some ICOs, it's great to know you guys have got all ends tightly covered
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:57:05 PM

Hi, guys, tokens will be distributed by a smart contract, and we also will do an audit before use this smart contract  Wink

This is great then. It's great to know that things will be done properly and steps are taken to secure investors funds
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:03:08 PM

I have been a forecaster for about 8 months and I just wanted to share my experience. I think this project is a success from day one. This is the first time that I have been involved with something that has to do with the stock market. And everything seemed like science fiction to me when I first started on the Cindicator app for Android. I'm still a novice but somehow I get around. I make my predictions based on the links that are provided with every question. Primarily I analyze the charts and I create a sort of price pattern in my mind for a company's stock or whatnot. Then, if I can't make a decision based on the chart, I read related news and try to make sense of everything they write. The lexicon and terminology in this field is pretty enigmatic to me. On average it takes me about 10 minutes for a single prediction. Usually I get busy with other tasks so I don't spend too much time thinking. I try to be as accurate as possible. I have always been very competitive and I like that Cindicator stays true of its promises. Also for the opportunity it gives. I learn with it and also earn a little. From the second month of my participation I've managed to be in the top 30 every month since. They always pay promptly, although the prizes could be bigger and improvements can be made but that is just something that would make it even better. I am eager to see how far this company will reach in a year.

This is inspiring and goes to show how this project has been consistent over time. I too am looking forward to the future prospects and success of the projects. I will also participate more actively in forecasting using the apps as there is a lot to learn from it.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:06:43 PM

An interesting project in my opinion, I want to know the detail time to start the ICO, I can only find that the date is September 12th and I think I should be ready for that.
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:56:23 PM

I am little angry about the Chinese version of whitepaper, the fund distribution numbers are X,Y,Z, and there are some format problem that I can not read, I think the translator is not responsible for the work and the team also let it go. Disappointed for the whitepaper.   

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:13:47 PM

I have read this thread and the whitepaper, I found that the ICO tokens will be 100% issued, does that means there is no any holding period for the dev team? I also can not see related information in the whitepaper.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:24:47 PM

Hello, cindicator dev, I want to ask a question about the escrow, as far as I can see, it is not mentioned in the whitepaper that the funds raised has any escrow, maybe a third-party escrow or just a multi signature wallet?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:37:41 PM

This project is looking more and more promising. Worth keeping an eye on for sure and good luck with the ICO in a few weeks!
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:57:22 PM

An interesting project in my opinion, I want to know the detail time to start the ICO, I can only find that the date is September 12th and I think I should be ready for that.

Hello, It will start at September 12th, precisely at 1pm UTC. However, we will also have White List-based Pre-Sale. We would suggest that you apply to it via our website (www.cindicator.com) - just fill in the short form

shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:13:59 PM

I wonder if there is any bonus for early birds? or if there is any bonus for the white-list based pre-ICo? I will appreciate for you answer.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

wantangcfftc020

Activity: 308

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:31:11 PM

Since the ICO tokens are  ERC20 tokens, does that mean we can received the tokens just after we send ETH or BTC? How about the investors in the white list?

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:59:50 PM

I have read this thread and the whitepaper, I found that the ICO tokens will be 100% issued, does that means there is no any holding period for the dev team? I also can not see related information in the whitepaper.

Hi, yes we will issue 100% of tokens, and the team will have a vesting period for its tokens, don't worry about it  Wink
You can also check chapter 3.2.2 in our Whitepaper

Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:28:46 PM

Since the ICO tokens are  ERC20 tokens, does that mean we can received the tokens just after we send ETH or BTC? How about the investors in the white list?

Hello, we are planning to send tokens immediately however speed of transaction will depend on the state of ethereum blockchain at that moment

We will send an update about the White list this week  Wink

Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:15:34 PM

I wonder if there is any bonus for early birds? or if there is any bonus for the white-list based pre-ICo? I will appreciate for you answer.

Hello, there will be no bonuses. White List is a way to buy your tokens without rush  Smiley

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:23:35 PM

Good to see some trusted people in advisory board I hope this project will deliver something from scratch and this platform will provide great service for financial market I'm following them closely so that I can say this will be best choice for investment.
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:54:43 PM

With the waves of hacks that have been hitting some ICOs, it's great to know you guys have got all ends tightly covered

Hi, guys, tokens will be distributed by a smart contract, and we also will do an audit before use this smart contract  Wink

This is great then. It's great to know that things will be done properly and steps are taken to secure investors funds

I have been a forecaster for about 8 months and I just wanted to share my experience. I think this project is a success from day one. This is the first time that I have been involved with something that has to do with the stock market. And everything seemed like science fiction to me when I first started on the Cindicator app for Android. I'm still a novice but somehow I get around. I make my predictions based on the links that are provided with every question. Primarily I analyze the charts and I create a sort of price pattern in my mind for a company's stock or whatnot. Then, if I can't make a decision based on the chart, I read related news and try to make sense of everything they write. The lexicon and terminology in this field is pretty enigmatic to me. On average it takes me about 10 minutes for a single prediction. Usually I get busy with other tasks so I don't spend too much time thinking. I try to be as accurate as possible. I have always been very competitive and I like that Cindicator stays true of its promises. Also for the opportunity it gives. I learn with it and also earn a little. From the second month of my participation I've managed to be in the top 30 every month since. They always pay promptly, although the prizes could be bigger and improvements can be made but that is just something that would make it even better. I am eager to see how far this company will reach in a year.

This is inspiring and goes to show how this project has been consistent over time. I too am looking forward to the future prospects and success of the projects. I will also participate more actively in forecasting using the apps as there is a lot to learn from it.

Guys thank you for such kind words! We'll do our best!

Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:52:11 AM

Hello, cindicator dev, I want to ask a question about the escrow, as far as I can see, it is not mentioned in the whitepaper that the funds raised has any escrow, maybe a third-party escrow or just a multi signature wallet?

Hello, we now don't sure about the escrow, but we definitely will use multi-signature wallet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: