Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12  (Read 137097 times)
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Cindicator Bounty Manager

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:00:09 PM

I am very happy that the project has done a great job. I am sure many investors are waiting to be able to buy CND because the project has a professional development team and many potential investors.

Thank you and welcome!  Wink Cool

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182

Money loves speed

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:15:02 AM

Cindicator looks awesome. I love that Charlie Shrem is an advisor. This ICO is set up well with the whitelist and different tier caps, needing to explain their vision for the project - keeps all the quick flippers out and builds a strong community!!

I am assuming the hard cap of 15mil we be met relatively quickly. That said...

1) Will tokens automatically be sent to the MyEtherWallet or other ethereum wallet? If so, when will they be sent after the contribution has been made?

2) When are Cindicator tokens tradable?

3) When can those who can't particpate in the ICO expect to be able to get Cindicator on exchanges?

Thanks!

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
wantangcfftc020

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:59:56 AM

WHITE LIST UPDATE!

Dear Cindicator friends and applicants for the White List!
We want to share our progress on the tiers preparation: we have finished creating Tier-2! All participants of this list already received official emails. At this point we have completed lists for two tiers out of four!
https://medium.com/@Cindicator/white-list-update-2-853c9f58cd72

Opps, I still did not receive the email and I am not on the second batch of white list, and there is only two batches left, I am a little worried about application, hope I can be on the list.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:04:46 AM

Cindicator looks awesome. I love that Charlie Shrem is an advisor. This ICO is set up well with the whitelist and different tier caps, needing to explain their vision for the project - keeps all the quick flippers out and builds a strong community!!

1) Will tokens automatically be sent to the MyEtherWallet or other ethereum wallet? If so, when will they be sent after the contribution has been made?

3) When can those who can't particpate in the ICO expect to be able to get Cindicator on exchanges?

Thanks!

CND tokens will be locked until Oct, 12, after which they will be tradeable. The Cindicator team will make every effort to place CND tokens on the exchanges in the shortest possible time after the end of the token sale.

You're welcome
mexi.db

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:11:55 AM

WHITE LIST UPDATE!

Dear Cindicator friends and applicants for the White List!
We want to share our progress on the tiers preparation: we have finished creating Tier-2! All participants of this list already received official emails. At this point we have completed lists for two tiers out of four!
https://medium.com/@Cindicator/white-list-update-2-853c9f58cd72

Opps, I still did not receive the email and I am not on the second batch of white list, and there is only two batches left, I am a little worried about application, hope I can be on the list.

There is nothing to worry about. According to the update, "The second tier is also rather small compared to the number of all future White List participants... The biggest volume of tokens and participants will be in Tier 3 and Tier 4 — so you have nothing to worry about. Everyone truly interested in our tokens will have an opportunity to buy them." I'm quite sure your application was received by the team and will be duly processed.
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:28:21 AM

i will not participate in the ico of this project cause i had submitted the whitelist several times with no pass through, its so terrible, also the hard cap is very high for me
mexi.db

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:19:17 AM

i will not participate in the ico of this project cause i had submitted the whitelist several times with no pass through, its so terrible, also the hard cap is very high for me

Hello Antivoid. Your submission for whitelist must have been recieved. The whitelist applications are manually processed by the team, and this takes time. Please, be patient. The biggest volume of tokens and participants will be in Tier 3 and Tier 4 — so you have nothing to worry about. Everyone truly interested in our tokens will have an opportunity to buy them. I'm quite sure your application was received by the team and will be duly processed. However you can reach out to the team in our telegram chat https://t.me/cindicator_chat
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:32:35 AM

Hello Antivoid. Your submission for whitelist must have been recieved. The whitelist applications are manually processed by the team, and this takes time. Please, be patient. The biggest volume of tokens and participants will be in Tier 3 and Tier 4 — so you have nothing to worry about. Everyone truly interested in our tokens will have an opportunity to buy them. I'm quite sure your application was received by the team and will be duly processed. However you can reach out to the team in our telegram chat https://t.me/cindicator_chat

Antivoid, if you still not want to participate, please send me your email in the direct message, we will delete your application in order to make room for other participants

Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:23:18 AM

Thanks!

CND tokens will be locked until Oct, 12, after which they will be tradeable. The Cindicator team will make every effort to place CND tokens on the exchanges in the shortest possible time after the end of the token sale.

You're welcome

We are planning to send tokens immediately however speed of transaction will depend on the state of ethereum blockchain at that moment

Natalie Les

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:32:08 AM

Hi, there! Where I can find bounty program?
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:34:41 AM

Thanks!

You're welcome

We are planning to send tokens immediately however speed of transaction will depend on the state of ethereum blockchain at that moment

Hi,  is mexi claimed true ?   CND tokens will be locked until Oct, 12
And I want to join the slack channel , but the invitation link doesn't work , please help me .

z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:37:05 AM

What's the total token supply?
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:40:00 AM

Hi, there! Where I can find bounty program?

Here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2062881
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:15:08 AM

Hello devs. I would like to join your slack channel. I hope you will soon update soon and I have many questions about the project and if possible I will invest a large amount of investment to participate in the ICO project when the project starts.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:12:42 PM

Hello devs. I would like to join your slack channel. I hope you will soon update soon and I have many questions about the project and if possible I will invest a large amount of investment to participate in the ICO project when the project starts.
Is slack channel back on? Thought they disabled it due to recent hacks
mexi.db

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:14:15 PM

Is slack channel back on? Thought they disabled it due to recent hacks

Thanks!

You're welcome

Hi,  is mexi claimed true ?   CND tokens will be locked until Oct, 12
And I want to join the slack channel , but the invitation link doesn't work , please help me .

Hi, the slack was closed due to security reasons  (slackbot issues). Probably will reopen after the Token sale.
But you can join our telegram chat, welcome! https://t.me/cindicator_chat
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:29:39 PM

Telegram is a lot more secure and safer
ShadowBCH

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:59:35 PM

I entered the white list. What is she? 12 September is 1 round of selling coins? Thanks Cool
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:44:52 PM

What's the total token supply?

We will sell about 1.5 bln tokens for $0.01 to get $15mln - and this is around 75% of all tokens, so total supply will be around 2 bln

MercuryProtocol

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:32:40 PM

Not a bad idea actually. Is there a discord for this or no?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: