Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:41:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins  (Read 25856 times)
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:58:12 AM

That strategy is up to you. You can decide whatever you want to do with your bitcoin, whether to buy, to sell, to trade, to mine etc. As long as you earn , keep that up.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JPMoron

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:29:09 AM

Trading is really complicate,
very dynamic and almost unpredictable.
I don't like it.

I also prefer HODL.
chicobr

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:12:19 AM

haha, It depends on your coins. What happens if your coin trends is falling down. Holding is just suiable for Bitcoin or big altcoins
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:23:45 AM

You should keep if the altcoin you invest really has potential or it is new to the trading floor. As the new altcoin is less affected by the market and is likely to increase prices. But if the altcoin you invest in the next time there is no good event then you should think to sell.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:31:42 AM

Don't trade if you don't have the guts of taking up the risk better stay at holding out your coins. Before I'm afraid of doing some trades but now I'm into holding my bitcoins and also at the same time I'm do day trading. It's enjoyable and fun in my side because I'm learning with new methods of reading the market and this is really an effective way of growing myself.

That's right! Don't trade if you don't want to take the risk of losing your coins. For me, I like trading because I like the adrenaline rush when trading and it makes me not be bored by facing the computer all day. Even if I am losing at times, I know that I am learning which can help me in deciding for my future trades. Only those who take up the challenge to aim higher would be able to trade. I am holding some coins too because I don't want to worry when I am on the losing side because I still have some coins intact in case the trade would be a bad one.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:07:07 AM

Don't trade if you don't have the guts of taking up the risk better stay at holding out your coins. Before I'm afraid of doing some trades but now I'm into holding my bitcoins and also at the same time I'm do day trading. It's enjoyable and fun in my side because I'm learning with new methods of reading the market and this is really an effective way of growing myself.

That's right! Don't trade if you don't want to take the risk of losing your coins. For me, I like trading because I like the adrenaline rush when trading and it makes me not be bored by facing the computer all day. Even if I am losing at times, I know that I am learning which can help me in deciding for my future trades. Only those who take up the challenge to aim higher would be able to trade. I am holding some coins too because I don't want to worry when I am on the losing side because I still have some coins intact in case the trade would be a bad one.

Too many people complaining about the risk. In real world, when it comes to investments like stock market, businesses and other profitable activities where you had to put money there is a risk. But if you keep on falling, you just have to quit. And what's good about crypto's or to be specific with bitcoin, when you aren't too good in trading of alt coins or by being a day trader, you can just simply stay as a holder.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
HitiinxMary

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:42:54 AM

holding coin have high risk, so you have to choose the right coin to hold like Neo, Eth, Etc..
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:55:02 AM

I also tried to become a trader for the first time I was successful and I earned 30%, but the following became very difficult because of the bitcoin's high price  I could not afford to buy a bitcoin so I was I decide to level up my rank first so i can apply to a signature campaign to get a bitcoin and like you i leave my bitcoin with a pro. trader.
I think so that in trading, you never lose. Either you earn a good amount of profit or you learn some great experience which can help you in making better decisions in the days to come. The thing is trading is really a good thing to do but if you are suffering again and again, then it is better to leave trading. Holding is also a good option but for that you really need to remain patient.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:08:17 AM

In trading it takes knowledge of trading and should be able to read the market well, know when to buy and when to sell, I also experience bad trading and hold my coins in a long time, but that is normal in trading, keep patience and passion for trading
JPMoron

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:25:32 AM

It is dropping now,
it suck when dropping.

Looking to sorting
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:38:56 PM

Too many people complaining about the risk. In real world, when it comes to investments like stock market, businesses and other profitable activities where you had to put money there is a risk. But if you keep on falling, you just have to quit. And what's good about crypto's or to be specific with bitcoin, when you aren't too good in trading of alt coins or by being a day trader, you can just simply stay as a holder.
Trading cryptocurrency need you have a cool head, but become a holder instead of trader just because you do not have good trading skills or can not control your emotion is bad choice. Trading or holding all need you can be smart people, therefore, good holder also need to have a cool head as trader Wink
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:47:08 PM

Trading has got its own time, people should not tend to make profit all the time. Need to analyze the market and needs to know about the situation. If he finds it to be time for profiting or finds an fluctuation that can be used for profiting then its OK. If the small is not possible should not make ourselves into it. Better is to just give a break.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bettingscores

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:54:12 PM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

I though I can trade. Buy low, sell high. Sounds good, doesn't work.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!

Good choice,  but trading is far beyond only holding, you should split your coins 50/50 and startt trading.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:41:21 PM

I also tried to become a trader for the first time I was successful and I earned 30%, but the following became very difficult because of the bitcoin's high price  I could not afford to buy a bitcoin so I was I decide to level up my rank first so i can apply to a signature campaign to get a bitcoin and like you i leave my bitcoin with a pro. trader.
I think so that in trading, you never lose. Either you earn a good amount of profit or you learn some great experience which can help you in making better decisions in the days to come. The thing is trading is really a good thing to do but if you are suffering again and again, then it is better to leave trading. Holding is also a good option but for that you really need to remain patient.
still when you feel frustating to get lost consecutively you would always feel losing everything include your spirit. take a rest for a while and see if you can recover your deep wounds or not. keep learning whatever worst thing happened to you. and that's okay if you decide to just holding for long time instead leave it forever . make sure you make a comeback when you think everything are fine again and good to go.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:32:58 AM

I don't like it.

I also prefer HODL.

I agree that trading is complicated. But there are certain chart movements that do not require complicated analysis and interpretation. If a certain coin's price jumps too high very quickly, it is almost 100% certain that there will follow afterward a big dump. That is basic interpretation. That is applicable to all coins even to Bitcoin. The most complicated part in trading is if a coin is moving sideways. It is difficult to predict where the line goes next.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:00:00 AM

I don't like it.

I also prefer HODL.

I agree that trading is complicated. But there are certain chart movements that do not require complicated analysis and interpretation. If a certain coin's price jumps too high very quickly, it is almost 100% certain that there will follow afterward a big dump. That is basic interpretation. That is applicable to all coins even to Bitcoin. The most complicated part in trading is if a coin is moving sideways. It is difficult to predict where the line goes next.

It happens a lot of times already in bitcoin, see how bitcoin chart moves, it will set new record then will drop toofar from it, that's how it really goes, we  just need know that coin is not a shitcoin that will readily be dump by everyone, pick what you see havea potential and what we know will het a good adaption afterawhile, trading is risky but once its arise it will be worth it.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:09:00 AM

I think it's a good way for you to think about holding coins as you get more money than trading because you're losing money in trading, as you can not tell why your coins are dropped. So you must stock in bitcoin and have lots of bitcoins so you can also earn a bit of money, trading is also risky so I stop trading like you.
weredo911

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:13:37 AM

Yup, in my point of view, holding Bitcoin is the best way to earn money. How's about altcoin? I think trading is the best way. Let earn about 10%-20% with altcoins

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:18:38 AM

Yup, in my point of view, holding Bitcoin is the best way to earn money. How's about altcoin? I think trading is the best way. Let earn about 10%-20% with altcoins

Yeah holding bitcoins longer will always give positive results on your investments and to make quick and regular profits we should play with altcoins as there is regular ups and downs in the price so if you buy and sell at a right time then it can give you really good profits in short term.
KSCTeam

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:32:01 AM

Keeping your money and not letting it exchange trading is a stupid thought. Why not sell it when the high value and buy back when the value is low?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: