Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody with $10,000 worth of BTC+Alts today should be a Millionnaire in 2025  (Read 6275 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:06:10 AM

You guys need to look at why the price of altcoins go up.
And what it takes for the prices to keep rising for 8 straight years LOL
It's about people.
With out an ever expanding user base that is not possible.
The reality is a new coin is made every few minutes so the market dilution is at odds with enough people to buy them all at.. And here is the kicker.. A greater and greater price.
Apparently you noob pajeets are willing to spend literally any amount of real money on any shitcoin.. While the dev who got free coins laughs to the bank.
Imagine how hard Butters is laughing as ETH rises to $500 a coin Cheesy

Try being smart and realistic.. And maybe even honest.

Historically we seen altcoins rise.. Briefly.
Not.. Keep shooting upwards for 8 straight years.
You NOOBS were not here after the shitcoin recession after 2013.
It was users leaving and cashing out.
It happens and this topic ignores that completely.

You guys don't have a clue what you are talking about.
You are NOOBS that did not do your crypto homework.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:10:53 AM

90% of the altcoins that you see today won't exist in 2020 let alone until 2025 and if you plan on investing in any of them to become a "millionaire" then maybe you should think again!
and the rest won't give you that much profit to begin with. they are mostly staying on low prices then during a couple of months tops, they get pumped heavily and then go back to their normal low prices which again means in long term you lose more money than you can make.

bitcoin is different because it is the only coin with real world application. and its adoption is growing. the rest of the altcoins are just tokens that are being speculatively traded and will cease to be profitable at some point.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
stupid_seb (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:25:33 AM

It's about people.
The reality is a new coin is made every few minutes so the market dilution is at odds with enough people to buy them all at.. And here is the kicker.. A greater and greater price.
Apparently you noob pajeets are willing to spend literally any amount of real money on any shitcoin.. While the dev who got free coins laughs to the bank.

I totally agree with you: it is a highly speculative market. The new tulips maybe, at least for most coins.

That said, it is still an environment where one can make money. The exit strategy is the key.

I already cashed out enough money to be happy with this  "game". Now I will try to "tulip my way up"
Maybe some tulips are diamonds... witha real use.
Really, i don't know, and blindly believing it is as stupid as refusing to accept this eventuality.
In both cases, playing "smart" and lots of luck could yield to big profits (and probably bc people will buy).

That said: I invested hundreds a while ago, and I cashed out thousands some months ago (I bought myself a LesPaul Studio :-) ). Now I play (not the guitar) without stress, just for fun and maybe I can make even more. I don't give a flying turd about losing 50% (I'll cash out and exit the table)

Btw, what is your strategy? 100% BTC? You post a lot on the alts forum, there must be a reason right? (Besides the joy of evangelization and a good sense of dark humor)

Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:28:04 AM

You maybe right. The people that had 1k usd of ETH or XEM 1 year ago are millioner at the moment  Grin
But the hard thing is keeping the coins for long term Grin. Whenever we see x2 x3 we sell and try to jump another cheap coin. It is not a good strategy for long term i guess huh?  Grin
Justaguy2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:45:32 AM

It's about people.

!remind this funny guy in 10years.

Believe me i did enough homework. Bitcoin is nice but the blockchain isn't doing anything special, alt coins are future. Its actually inevitable, more people will find out and will want to join in. When the top is reached and will burst the people who got in now will still have gained a lot. Key is holding and following all the projects you hold, when a project loses interest and another similar one competes in price it is you who needs to decide what to do. But the technology is needed today and will get the attention it deserves. If you don't believe that then maybe you should do some more homework.

Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:48:05 AM

It's about people.

!remind this funny guy in 10years.

Believe me i did enough homework. Bitcoin is nice but the blockchain isn't doing anything special, alt coins are future. Its actually inevitable, more people will find out and will want to join in. When the top is reached and will burst the people who got in now will still have gained a lot. Key is holding and following all the projects you hold, when a project loses interest and another similar one competes in price it is you who needs to decide what to do. But the technology is needed today and will get the attention it deserves. If you don't believe that then maybe you should do some more homework.

It's hard to predict. As the Bitcoin grows, it brings more problem. Though being one of the largest in supply coin, Bitcoin was a primitive crypto concept. And the bitcoin price can't go too has as have gone in the last decade.
The future is surely in the hand of newer alts. But predicting which will succeed is still difficult.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

puvanb

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:57:09 AM

Realistically in 10 years, the price of 1 bitcoin will be above $10,000 each or more. This is due to the userbase increase and more people holding lesser bitcoins in their position. I mean what is the current user base I personally do not believe there are 1 million users of bitcoin at the current moment. but in 10 years it could be that more people are using it and keeping it. When that happens, your average joe may not afford to buy bitcoins unless, their salary is paid in bitcoins. so what options do the average joe has? most likely the cheaper coins due to those that they know that have knowledge in crypto among their circle of friends would advise that there are still ways of obtaining btc by investing in alt coins. so these average joe will start investing in other alts and if they are in the right alt, they will make money.

so the future in my opinion is not only bitcoin, but a few other will exist too just because of they want to increas their btc.
Justaguy2

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:02:52 AM

Realistically in 10 years, the price of 1 bitcoin will be above $10,000 each or more. This is due to the userbase increase and more people holding lesser bitcoins in their position. I mean what is the current user base I personally do not believe there are 1 million users of bitcoin at the current moment. but in 10 years it could be that more people are using it and keeping it. When that happens, your average joe may not afford to buy bitcoins unless, their salary is paid in bitcoins. so what options do the average joe has? most likely the cheaper coins due to those that they know that have knowledge in crypto among their circle of friends would advise that there are still ways of obtaining btc by investing in alt coins. so these average joe will start investing in other alts and if they are in the right alt, they will make money.

so the future in my opinion is not only bitcoin, but a few other will exist too just because of they want to increas their btc.

You really think its all about bitcoin do you Smiley

Have you thought about projects like decentralized cloud storage or decentralized supercomputers and their potential? Maybe the new banking system where ultrafast transactions with low fees become possibel? Or the fact that coins are a world currency that keep there value outside your borders? No you think about bitcoin... bitcoin is a storage of value, like litecoin even. But some altcoins are going to change the future because of the groundbreaking technology!
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:00:55 AM

This might be the main problem at the moment:
Everyone compares, and everything gets compared with Bitcoin. Mostly from people, which have not a single idea of what the future could bring. And the development of the market in the past years until now confirms their theory. But the increasing marketcap and its increasing diversification will brake the influence of BTC. More: It will brake the influence of every coin to another. Doesn't mean, that BTC wouldn't be a save harbour in hard times, like gold is for the stock market. But the correlations will fade more and more and people will look at first at the single project, and for the second on the whole market. At the moment, they do it in reverse. And they act like this.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:58:52 AM

It needs about one or two runs like this year to bring those 10,000 to 1,000,000.

I think this is very possible when the reall masses start entering crypto. A million newbies buying 1,000 usd worth of bitcoin is better than 10 millionaires buying a lot of bitcoins in helping us get there.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:10:11 AM

With BTC, yes I agree you're going to be a millionaire by 2025 undoubtedly but I don't believe in shitcoins making it through with huge market caps with their problem being, new laws that govern altcoins. When there's an outrage is altcoins occupying the market, countries will begin making their own law for cryptos and this will become a huge setback.
puvanb

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:28:36 PM

Have you thought about projects like decentralized cloud storage or decentralized supercomputers and their potential? Maybe the new banking system where ultrafast transactions with low fees become possibel? Or the fact that coins are a world currency that keep there value outside your borders? No you think about bitcoin... bitcoin is a storage of value, like litecoin even. But some altcoins are going to change the future because of the groundbreaking technology!

Have you ever tried to explain the concept of bitcoin to an average joe? I have and it is not easy. I have to use the concept of land ownership to explain it to them to make them to understand. and here you are talking about alt coins with technology. seriously dude, technology can be introduced to a generation but it will only be adopted fully in next or the next generation. so basically this alt technology is for your kids or grandkids.

I am not saying alt is not important. their features are important. but what happens when Bitcoin adopts that same successful technology? Have you thought about that? Dont tell me bitcoin will not evolve. It will evolve.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 12:34:01 PM

So I need to step up my crypto-earning skills. Right now, I am earning around $25 per week and that translates to some $1,300 worth of crypto per year. At this rate, even by 2025 I will not be able to accumulate crypto worth $10,000.  Huh
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:03:37 PM

It needs about one or two runs like this year to bring those 10,000 to 1,000,000.

I think this is very possible when the reall masses start entering crypto. A million newbies buying 1,000 usd worth of bitcoin is better than 10 millionaires buying a lot of bitcoins in helping us get there.

Smoke more fucking crack Roll Eyes

There is few people on earth that are willing to show up here and.. Here is the kicker..
Throw out their morality and play pseudo penny stock shitcoin trader fer teh exchanger profits coins ROI's.

Dumb fucks.. Shitcoins cater to scammy idiots.
Like all of you here I have 0 respect for.
If you ever owned an ICO coin you are a scammy ass greedy little immoral douche.
Now smart fuckers with your noob accounts..
Tell me what is the grand outcome of a bunch of idiots showing up to pay literally any price for literally anything no matter how pointless, crooked and rigged it is.
 Cheesy

The bubble pops pajeets.
And yeah it is easy to predict.
I made far more than all of you doing this and..
I did it with out spending one single God damn mother fucking cent of my REAL MONEY.
Unlike you!
Anyone showing up here buying shitcoins with real money is an idiot.

You are bullshitters spewing crap to pad your rotting shitcoin bags.
If others don't continually keep piling in at a greater and greater rate..
Then prices will stall then the momentum will predictably swing hard the other way.
You dipshits here are basically chanting that Oh..
It's so good now it will be like this forever.
And in eight years were gonna be millionaires from all these stupid ass scam coins.
You are so fucking dumb and noob you don't know how stupid you sound saying it.
Many of you idiot NOOBS are posting the same comments I already heard before and after alts CRASHED.

The OP here is back peddling and moving the goal posts because he's full of shit.
Speculative market?
Wrong.
Scam coin market that can be crushed by regulation?
Shitcoins that get created faster than we can buy them?
Money to be made?
I agree there and not because of a tulips flower analogy.
It's more like a brand new digital variant of a pyramid scheme.
This the new MLM scam.
Money to be made?
Off of what greedy scammy immoral inept douche's?
Seriously what is it you are speculating on?
And what is this market you speak of?
You don't have a clue because you are greedy stupid inept little shit heads piling in here buying literally anything at all because of the chance to get ROI's.

You are stupid.
You act like it.
You prove it when you open your mouthes.
I am not insulting you all..
I am warning you children you need to get smart and do your homework.
Start with traditional scams research.
You will find that yes they too are popular.
So I am fed up with the tired old retarded clichéd retort "there is money to be made"
..that wasn't the topic title was it?
And?
A whole lot of losers eventually.
Trust me your greedy immoral stupidity will ensure it one way or the other.
Proof is how I see you all acting now.
To say you are acting "risky" while the going is good would be an understatement.
So when the momentum shifts I will see the shit storm hit hard.
And oh it will.. Plenty of future idiot bag holders here singing the praises of shitcoins ROI's while the going is good.

Let's see YOU...... and Your noob account here in ten years jigging your little dick holsters around.

FUD first & ask questions later™
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:04:20 PM

Holding good coins for a long period of time has proven to be very profitable.
Justaguy2

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:45:24 PM

Have you ever tried to explain the concept of bitcoin to an average joe? I have and it is not easy. I have to use the concept of land ownership to explain it to them to make them to understand. and here you are talking about alt coins with technology. seriously dude, technology can be introduced to a generation but it will only be adopted fully in next or the next generation. so basically this alt technology is for your kids or grandkids.

I am not saying alt is not important. their features are important. but what happens when Bitcoin adopts that same successful technology? Have you thought about that? Dont tell me bitcoin will not evolve. It will evolve.

The alts are specialising branches, a significant few have a very clear roadmap and to me a bright future ahead. For instance,

voter fraud is a thing of today -> could be solved with blockchain. (There will be demand for this)
Supercomputers that solve all kinds of medical roadblocks -> future there and demand
Don't need to talk t you about doa's
Paying all around the world with one coin? -> there is a market
Cloud storage that isn't in hands of one firm (microsoft, amazon,..) --> enough leaks that make this a market

Technology can move real fast if the right people are working on it!

lakimens

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:06:23 PM

It's about people.

It says legendary, but I haven't seen one optimistic or non-troll post from you... What are you doing?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
stupid_seb (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:14:15 PM

I did it with out spending one single God damn mother fucking cent of my REAL MONEY.

Let's see YOU...... and Your noob account here in ten years jigging your little dick holsters around.

Dear Spoetnik,
You do not make any sense. At all. You claim about the fact that you made money, built in these Ponzi schemes, even said you made far more than us, but at the same time "warn us" and tell people NOT to put real money in the game.

On top of that, you build your flawed argumentation on hypotheses that you don't even challenge:
You think that people here are noobs to the crypto world because they are new on the forum: WRONG
You think that people invest all their money on cryptos: WRONG
You believe that people here have no idea about cryptos and tech and are only doing speculative moves: WRONG. Even among the noobs as you call them, some posts are full of sense and worth reading.
You think that ALL alts are useless, because you see (a bunch of) scammy ICOs and sh1tcoins: WRONG. There start to be a massive adpotion by corporations of the blockchain technology (mostly around ETH and XRP)

All of this non-sense is wrapped in an insulting loud and obnoxious format, only hiding a blatant lack of real argumentation.

Bonus point: you seem to spend A LOT of time doing that based on the nb of posts you write and their lenght...

Dude, for instance, you cannot say that mass adoption is the only way up in the market, and st the same time bitch about the fact that  this forum is flooded by new profiles entering the crypto world!  Let them fail, they don't need you.

Trying to have a discussion here. (Tried...?)
So, what is your strategy btw? 100% mining + BTC? Writing a book about curse words?

(Anyway: i still like your writing style, learning new words as a non English native. Thanks for that at least)

Justaguy2

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:51:09 PM

Dear Spoetnik,
You do not make any sense. At all. You claim about the fact that you made money, built in these Ponzi schemes, even said you made far more than us, but at the same time "warn us" and tell people NOT to put real money in the game.

On top of that, you build your flawed argumentation on hypotheses that you don't even challenge:
You think that people here are noobs to the crypto world because they are new on the forum: WRONG
You think that people invest all their money on cryptos: WRONG
You believe that people here have no idea about cryptos and tech and are only doing speculative moves: WRONG. Even among the noobs as you call them, some posts are full of sense and worth reading.
You think that ALL alts are useless, because you see (a bunch of) scammy ICOs and sh1tcoins: WRONG. There start to be a massive adpotion by corporations of the blockchain technology (mostly around ETH and XRP)

All of this non-sense is wrapped in an insulting loud and obnoxious format, only hiding a blatant lack of real argumentation.

Bonus point: you seem to spend A LOT of time doing that based on the nb of posts you write and their lenght...

Dude, for instance, you cannot say that mass adoption is the only way up in the market, and st the same time bitch about the fact that  this forum is flooded by new profiles entering the crypto world!  Let them fail, they don't need you.

Trying to have a discussion here. (Tried...?)
So, what is your strategy btw? 100% mining + BTC? Writing a book about curse words?

(Anyway: i still like your writing style, learning new words as a non English native. Thanks for that at least)

First time i read something from that guy i thought we needed a refreshing wind around this way to positive forum. Now after the first sentinces i don't even read the rest. There is nothing in there worth reading if it only contains noob this noob that.
If he wants to warn people or noobs as he calls it then he should back up his claims. Actually i am all ears for possible crashes because there is a lot at stake. But not when it commes from a attention seeking crying Snob who thinks hes better then the lot.

Spoetnic or what ever your nick is, what are you still doing here if it is frustrating you like that. Go outside play some ball or something. Umad BRO?
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:04:01 PM

I don't think the kind of price increase that we see now will be possible in coming years as the market matured, but It worth it to ride the tide. 2025  is 8years time just make sure youinvest into  the right set of project because in coming year before your forecasted year most of these project owuld have failed
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: