Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:12:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody with $10,000 worth of BTC+Alts today should be a Millionnaire in 2025  (Read 6275 times)
Justaguy2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:11:07 PM

I don't think the kind of price increase that we see now will be possible in coming years as the market matured, but It worth it to ride the tide. 2025  is 8years time just make sure youinvest into  the right set of project because in coming year before your forecasted year most of these project owuld have failed

Don't you beleive the high market cap ones have the resources to stay in the game? I do.
ArthurY

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

I love BTC

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:13:21 PM

Read 2212 times since 3 August

Sophisticated Investor
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:26:58 PM

before then. Bitcoin halving is in 2020. I think this will be the mother of all pumps.
andrew24p

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:28:40 PM

Maybe, I think adding alts is a bad distinction to make since the vast majority of them will tank at some point. I dont believe they offer the valuation proposition that they currently carry. An idiot can copy paste a coin in half a day and make it worth 10 million.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
stupid_seb (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:29:46 PM

I don't think the kind of price increase that we see now will be possible in coming years as the market matured, but It worth it to ride the tide. 2025  is 8years time just make sure youinvest into  the right set of project because in coming year before your forecasted year most of these project owuld have failed

Agreed.
Diversification is key (albeit not too much).

I personally see the cryptos as a new form of VC.
Both exercises share a lot a similarities:
- you invest more on a team and its capability to execute than the maturity of a product
- you should be ready to lose everything
- 1st movers have a decisive advantage
- deal flow and due diligence are key

That said, cryptos are more fun, bc open to non-accredited investors or funds, go faster (whoohoo + or - 20% per day!!), and your funds are not locked nor under a vesting condition.

In the end, until 2018, ones portfolio should dramatically change if he wants to make profit. Piggyback from one project to another, surf the tulips.

All in all, it a waves worth surfing. At least for the fun and the thrill of it.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:21:32 PM

Kind of depends which altcoins you have... Most of them are going to crash and burn over next 10 years

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
stupid_seb (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:16:19 PM

Kind of depends which altcoins you have... Most of them are going to crash and burn over next 10 years

Over the next 3 years!!
Scooby903

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:59:40 PM

It can be or cannot be... i am more of a swing trader... feels better to earn on the way
Thedrop82

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:30:35 PM

Pressures off when you already made a million Smiley

Being lucky enough to have enough funds for larger investments has allowed me to make easier gains. Nem at 0.19 and 0.21 has me up nearly 9k today with a 60k buy in. Playing it smart, moving from coin to coin at the right times is key. Cover your losses for future mistakes and research, research, research.

Not everything is gravy, I have Zec at a 28k loss at the moment but my patience has worn out. Would rather chuck what's left into waves, nem, ark etc

viking02

Activity: 770

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:43:16 PM

hey guys.  How much btc would you say you need right now in order to be millionaire with bitcoin? 

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
linkme

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:01:26 PM

Not exactly, there are so many Altcoins out there, not every Altcoin can grow up, and so does Bitcoin, we can not make sure that Bitcoin price will be high in the far future, all we do is just "predict" and "dream" about the future we want to have.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:15:03 PM

Provocative title... but so true...

Today, the market cap off all the Cryptos is north of $100B.

It is EXTREMELY low compared to the values seen in the tech world (except for some shady ICOs ;-) )

In details, Bitcoin counts for $50B mk, and if we only take the top20 alts, we are at roughly $45B mk to add, the rest being peanuts.

If we take the biggest financial places in the world:
NYSE = $16T
NASDAQ = $7.4T
KOREA Exchange = $1.3T
... etc.

http://money.visualcapitalist.com/all-of-the-worlds-stock-exchanges-by-size/
There are 60 major exchanges in the world, with a mk of $70 Trillion ($70,000 Billion!)

There are lots of sh1t companies listed to the stock exchanges as there are lots of sh1tcoins on the alts-market, it's a "reasonable" statement to compare them as they both deal with a wide array of technology companies.

-> That means a market cap of cca. $13 Trillion to reach for the crypto market. Doable, at least on paper.
Compared vs today, that is a x130 factor vs. the current market cap of the "BTC+ALTS world"

That said, if you have $10,000 worth of BTC+ALTs, you should end with $1.3M in the next years if the market raises to the aforementioned levels.
Of course, not ALL your coins will raise, and you may lose a significant part of your portfolio... but even if 30% goes to dust (or to exchanges...), you should end up with the magic 7-figure.

Your thoughts?

P.S.: if we assume that BTC will continue to trust the top and will account for at least 30%-40% of the total marketcap, it means a BTC mk at cca $5Trillion
with 21M coins, that is $250,000 per coin. John McAffee is just x2 more bullish but we are in the same realm of figures; and he could be right...

John McAfee was trolling he said $500,000, but in any case, it is very possible that $10,000 worth right now means a million in 2025. BTC will grow exponentially, it will not be some smooth walk in the park. It will hit the world like a storm, specially when we establish the second layer solutions such as the lightning network, and just wait for sidechains to kick in, it will be crazy the amount of technology that can be used with bitcoin by then.

The market will explode overnight with billions coming daily.

But just to be sure, I would aim to get $100,000 worth of BTC as soon as possible, then it's just guaranteed that you will be rich in 10 years.
puvanb

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:28:19 PM

Provocative title... but so true...

Today, the market cap off all the Cryptos is north of $100B.

It is EXTREMELY low compared to the values seen in the tech world (except for some shady ICOs ;-) )

In details, Bitcoin counts for $50B mk, and if we only take the top20 alts, we are at roughly $45B mk to add, the rest being peanuts.

If we take the biggest financial places in the world:
NYSE = $16T
NASDAQ = $7.4T
KOREA Exchange = $1.3T
... etc.

http://money.visualcapitalist.com/all-of-the-worlds-stock-exchanges-by-size/
There are 60 major exchanges in the world, with a mk of $70 Trillion ($70,000 Billion!)

There are lots of sh1t companies listed to the stock exchanges as there are lots of sh1tcoins on the alts-market, it's a "reasonable" statement to compare them as they both deal with a wide array of technology companies.

-> That means a market cap of cca. $13 Trillion to reach for the crypto market. Doable, at least on paper.
Compared vs today, that is a x130 factor vs. the current market cap of the "BTC+ALTS world"

That said, if you have $10,000 worth of BTC+ALTs, you should end with $1.3M in the next years if the market raises to the aforementioned levels.
Of course, not ALL your coins will raise, and you may lose a significant part of your portfolio... but even if 30% goes to dust (or to exchanges...), you should end up with the magic 7-figure.

Your thoughts?

P.S.: if we assume that BTC will continue to trust the top and will account for at least 30%-40% of the total marketcap, it means a BTC mk at cca $5Trillion
with 21M coins, that is $250,000 per coin. John McAffee is just x2 more bullish but we are in the same realm of figures; and he could be right...

John McAfee was trolling he said $500,000, but in any case, it is very possible that $10,000 worth right now means a million in 2025. BTC will grow exponentially, it will not be some smooth walk in the park. It will hit the world like a storm, specially when we establish the second layer solutions such as the lightning network, and just wait for sidechains to kick in, it will be crazy the amount of technology that can be used with bitcoin by then.

The market will explode overnight with billions coming daily.

But just to be sure, I would aim to get $100,000 worth of BTC as soon as possible, then it's just guaranteed that you will be rich in 10 years.

$100,000 worth of bitcoins will guarantee that you will be rich in 10 years. That is exactly my opinion
stupid_seb (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:36:24 PM

100 grands ONLY in BTC?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:06:53 PM

You guys need to look at why the price of altcoins go up.
And what it takes for the prices to keep rising for 8 straight years LOL
It's about people.
With out an ever expanding user base that is not possible.
The reality is a new coin is made every few minutes so the market dilution is at odds with enough people to buy them all at.. And here is the kicker.. A greater and greater price.
Apparently you noob pajeets are willing to spend literally any amount of real money on any shitcoin.. While the dev who got free coins laughs to the bank.
Imagine how hard Butters is laughing as ETH rises to $500 a coin Cheesy

Try being smart and realistic.. And maybe even honest.

Historically we seen altcoins rise.. Briefly.
Not.. Keep shooting upwards for 8 straight years.
You NOOBS were not here after the shitcoin recession after 2013.
It was users leaving and cashing out.
It happens and this topic ignores that completely.

You guys don't have a clue what you are talking about.
You are NOOBS that did not do your crypto homework.
It says legendary, but I haven't seen one optimistic or non-troll post from you... What are you doing?

There was almost one million accounts created between mine and yours noob.
You also push a confirmed scam with a sig campaign.
You also had literally nothing to contribute to the topic at hand.

Your opinion of me or anything for that matter is pure dog shit.
So good luck with your "investment" junior.

Oh and see any Legendary accounts agreeing with the topic title?
No?
Hmm I wonder why.. But do you?

FUD first & ask questions later™
stevebc

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:12:07 PM

I hope it's true.  That would be a hundred fold increase - quite a bit from this point.

I think it's possible though, not out of the realms of possibility.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Justaguy2

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:12:25 PM

It's about people.
The reality is a new coin is made every few minutes so the market dilution is at odds with enough people to buy them all at.. And here is the kicker.. A greater and greater price.
Apparently you noob pajeets are willing to spend literally any amount of real money on any shitcoin.. While the dev who got free coins laughs to the bank.

It says legendary, but I haven't seen one optimistic or non-troll post from you... What are you doing?

No?

Well if we should beleive that you are a "legendary" poster then we can assume we shouldn't trust anything you say for the same reason.. so there's that.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:49:15 PM

I think $10k today could foreseeably turn into $1 million in ten years.  It would take a 77% compound interest rate over the course of 8 years.  Very doable but I wouldn't count on it, lol.

Justaguy2

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:31:58 PM

I think $10k today could foreseeably turn into $1 million in ten years.  It would take a 77% compound interest rate over the course of 8 years.  Very doable but I wouldn't count on it, lol.

Also if you want to take crypto seriously you should file tax reports every year. I beleive it is 30% in my country so that mil is gonna have to wait a bit longer i think :-)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:41:38 AM

It's about people.

No?

Well if we should beleive that you are a "legendary" poster then we can assume we shouldn't trust anything you say for the same reason.. so there's that.

I was a legend before I got the forum rank.
Did you have anything to say about the topic though noob?
So yeah.. There's that Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: