Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:28:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139760 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

Guys, guys, I know that you want REAL to go to the moon but in my opinion even if it'is going to hit every exchange in the world, I don't expect to see a large volume, most tokens will be exchanged for RPP in the internal exchange when things will roll, and locked obviously. Which is the purpose of this token, if you're holding it for speculative reasons you chose the wrong project

One side is being speculative and you're right on that.
But one side of exchange is more liquidity. Which every tokens need.

Yep was talking about liquidity, which in my humble opinion will be low even if you list it on every exchange. Maybe a partnership with Bancor would be a good idea. If you don't know what Bancor is about, check it https://medium.com/wespostdotcom/bancor-bnt-a-solution-in-cryptocurrency-liquidity-e15b130e6000

I agree most part but still believe that more exchanges are needed.
Maybe decentralized ones at first.  Like you said Bancor, maybe RadarRelay and other ones.
This reminds me TaaS actually. They're paying dividends, not need so much liqudity or markets. But when you need to buy/sell it would be definitely good to do it without so much fluctuation.

Was thinking about TaaS too! When I bought it like a month ago I had to do it accross several days because otherwise if I would did it in one go, I had to buy several sell orders driving the price up. That's a liquidity problem and I know that now TaaS is integrated into the Bancor network, but if you look for it, it doesn't show on the main page, only if you open the scroll menu, dunno why

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:43:36 PM

Guys, guys, I know that you want REAL to go to the moon but in my opinion even if it'is going to hit every exchange in the world, I don't expect to see a large volume, most tokens will be exchanged for RPP in the internal exchange when things will roll, and locked obviously. Which is the purpose of this token, if you're holding it for speculative reasons you chose the wrong project

This is 100% correct

george_crypto

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:36:15 AM

One side is being speculative and you're right on that.
But one side of exchange is more liquidity. Which every tokens need.

Yep was talking about liquidity, which in my humble opinion will be low even if you list it on every exchange. Maybe a partnership with Bancor would be a good idea. If you don't know what Bancor is about, check it https://medium.com/wespostdotcom/bancor-bnt-a-solution-in-cryptocurrency-liquidity-e15b130e6000

I agree most part but still believe that more exchanges are needed.
Maybe decentralized ones at first.  Like you said Bancor, maybe RadarRelay and other ones.
This reminds me TaaS actually. They're paying dividends, not need so much liqudity or markets. But when you need to buy/sell it would be definitely good to do it without so much fluctuation.

Was thinking about TaaS too! When I bought it like a month ago I had to do it accross several days because otherwise if I would did it in one go, I had to buy several sell orders driving the price up. That's a liquidity problem and I know that now TaaS is integrated into the Bancor network, but if you look for it, it doesn't show on the main page, only if you open the scroll menu, dunno why

I support being listed on decentralized ones. Maybe they are the futures.
But right now they are lack of liqudity even they have different solutions on this problem. At least some mid exchange is needed IMO.
investor esteban

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:06:59 PM

They gambled with our money and with Bitfinex being given the court orders, we are screwed regarding ethereum appreciation.

Thank you REAL team
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:23:57 PM

They gambled with our money and with Bitfinex being given the court orders, we are screwed regarding ethereum appreciation.

Thank you REAL team

What court orders? Bloomberg is just a FUDding machine : https://twitter.com/BTCVIX/status/958416711526617088 . About ethereum, remember that when calculated the new budget eth was at $400 if I recall correctly, so just chill and wait for more news Wink

investor esteban

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:00:36 PM

Thank you REAL team

What court orders? Bloomberg is just a FUDding machine : https://twitter.com/BTCVIX/status/958416711526617088 . About ethereum, remember that when calculated the new budget eth was at $400 if I recall correctly, so just chill and wait for more news Wink

Yes but similarly, they have illustrated crap risk management. They should have parted with a %, especially at the recent highs.

Whether you think it will rise in the medium to long term, it is not right to speculate with the community's money, especially after the ICO price tanked and investors lost the opportunity cost of holding ether, which they themselves don't seem to be capitalising on.

george_crypto

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

Thank you REAL team

Yes but similarly, they have illustrated crap risk management. They should have parted with a %, especially at the recent highs.

Whether you think it will rise in the medium to long term, it is not right to speculate with the community's money, especially after the ICO price tanked and investors lost the opportunity cost of holding ether, which they themselves don't seem to be capitalising on.

Cashing out is always have some risks. It was below $400. And some of though it was good opprtunity to cash out partly when Ethereum was over $500. Then $1000.
I don't know their strategy but there is good amount of money waiting for buying some properties which give real value to the tokens.
panorama

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

Thank you REAL team

Cashing out is always have some risks. It was below $400. And some of though it was good opprtunity to cash out partly when Ethereum was over $500. Then $1000.
I don't know their strategy but there is good amount of money waiting for buying some properties which give real value to the tokens.

I think the point is that people invested in REAL to be real estate investors, not crypto speculators. Sure, prices might go up, but investors could have held on to the ETH themselves if that's the bet they wanted to make.

oleglyubimov17

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

I participate in bounty and pay for tokens on pre-sales with a speculative purpose) I want to not miss a new bitcoin)
george_crypto

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

Thank you REAL team

I think the point is that people invested in REAL to be real estate investors, not crypto speculators. Sure, prices might go up, but investors could have held on to the ETH themselves if that's the bet they wanted to make.

I also agree that REAL should be a way to invest in real estates. But I don't think all the ivnestors are thingking the same.
Many people will use it for like as other coins.
gorrion

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:06:59 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 11:04:58 PM by gorrion

Real was my worst investment in 2017, they got about 15 millions USD in the ICO and apparently they want to use it to buy some small hotel in Mallorca. You can't communicate with them in their Telegram channel, closed to people. As well now you can't access now their webpage, they are very secretive and just pop up a message that they are working in the platform.

I invested because some of the members have some prestigious, like Bernardo Hernandez  ( ex executive at Google  and partner now in venture capital E.Ventures,but it seems he just lent his name to the company but bot involved much, just advisor occasionally ). It seems founders and advisors  are involved  in many different projects and  don't do much contribution to this company. Learned an important lesson here: what seems a good team can be an horrible one.

Not sure even if they have any developer that knows something about blockchain ( now you can't check the team in website ).

The founder Enrique Dubois has worked in projects in social media and gambling, he is quick to spot new opportunities and promote himself but his projects never really highly successful:https://www.kippel01.com/empresa/enrique-dubois-mola-y-bernardo-hernandez-eventures-llevan-el-blockchain-al-real-estate-con-real.html
miguel_covas

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:29:55 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 04:43:41 AM by miguel_covas

Real was my worst investment in 2017, they got about 15 millions USD in the ICO and apparently they want to use it to buy some small hotel in

Gorrion, it would be great that you would check our announcements and blog postings (check www.medium.com/@real_token/)  but FYI:

0) We raised 11MM USD, and no, we do not want to buy some small hotel in Mallorca. We will do real estate investments across South East Asia and other places. (this has been stated on our blog).

1) Telegram channel is not closed, check: https://t.me/realplatform  You can communicate with us without any problem. Many do.  Also on Facebook, email, twitter, etc.

2) Old webpage with details on team is still online, check www.real.markets/old

3) Bernardo is actively working on our project taking care of the product which is being developed in Spain while the rest of the team is in Singapore.

4) Product is already in ALPHA and will soon be in Beta (as soon as this month). Check https://medium.com/@real_token/product-in-alpha-phase-a441c005f90a

5) Enrique has had many successes and failures as with any other experienced online entrepreneur. But you are right, he has not created Facebook, Google or Ethereum, if that is what you mean by "highly successful".  We are working so REAL can be it.

Best,
george_crypto

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

Real was my worst investment in 2017, they got about 15 millions USD in the ICO and apparently they want to use it to buy some small hotel in Mallorca. You can't communicate with them in their Telegram channel, closed to people. As well now you can't access now their webpage, they are very secretive and just pop up a message that they are working in the platform.

I invested because some of the members have some prestigious, like Bernardo Hernandez  ( ex executive at Google  and partner now in venture capital E.Ventures,but it seems he just lent his name to the company but bot involved much, just advisor occasionally ). It seems founders and advisors  are involved  in many different projects and  don't do much contribution to this company. Learned an important lesson here: what seems a good team can be an horrible one.

Not sure even if they have any developer that knows something about blockchain ( now you can't check the team in website ).

The founder Enrique Dubois has worked in projects in social media and gambling, he is quick to spot new opportunities and promote himself but his projects never really highly successful:https://www.kippel01.com/empresa/enrique-dubois-mola-y-bernardo-hernandez-eventures-llevan-el-blockchain-al-real-estate-con-real.html

I invested during and after the ICO. I'm in loss. But still holding. Still believe I will get good return in long term. Not short term obviously  Cheesy
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

Real was my worst investment in 2017, they got about 15 millions USD in the ICO and apparently they want to use it to buy some small hotel in

Gorrion, it would be great that you would check our announcements and blog postings (check www.medium.com/@real_token/)  but FYI:

0) We raised 11MM USD, and no, we do not want to buy some small hotel in Mallorca. We will do real estate investments across South East Asia and other places. (this has been stated on our blog).

1) Telegram channel is not closed, check: https://t.me/realplatform  You can communicate with us without any problem. Many do.  Also on Facebook, email, twitter, etc.

3) Bernardo is actively working on our project taking care of the product which is being developed in Spain while the rest of the team is in Singapore.

4) Product is already in ALPHA and will soon be in Beta (as soon as this month). Check https://medium.com/@real_token/product-in-alpha-phase-a441c005f90a

5) Enrique has had many successes and failures as with any other experienced online entrepreneur. But you are right, he has not created Facebook, Google or Ethereum, if that is what you mean by "highly successful".  We are working so REAL can be it.

Best,

Thanks Miguel for taking your time to answer, some people over here are only in for the speculation, they don't even realize that REAL is far from to be a speculative asset/token

gorrion

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:03:44 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 05:28:01 PM by gorrion

Best,

Thanks Miguel for taking your time to answer, some people over here are only in for the speculation, they don't even realize that REAL is far from to be a speculative asset/token

Yes, I am here just for speculative reasons. In reality was my mistake investing in Real after reading the white  paper that said something about diferent ways the token would increase the price and not having the skills to evaluate the project.

As you said REAL is far from be a speculative token. Is a centralized state crowdfunding platform that never needed be in a blockchain.

gorrion

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:19:04 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 08:25:13 PM by gorrion

>> Thanks for the update,

By the way, If you bought 100 ETH in the ICO ( ETH was 300 USD ) , so you spend 30,000 USD, now you will have 17.300 USD ( as each ETH give you 220 REAL )

If you just keep the ETH now you will have 91.000 USD as ETH Tripled.

Lucky for REAL that their 11.000.000 would become about 30.000.000 USD but not so lucky for investors.

>> No one can writte in this channel except REAL updates

>>Ok, but not accessible if you don't know this link

>> Ok, although is one of his many projects

>> Great

>> Ok, just upset because this investment is by far the worst and REAL not compensate us in any way. The team has not been able to list REAL in a good exchange and seems and old fashion conception of business of buying property,although using crowdfunding very centralized. I suppose Enrique is very capable and enthusiast, but not sure in how many projects involved and really can make successful REAL.

>>Good luck, but for now I am more interested in the real state  ideas  of other projects, like ATLANT.

Best,
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

Best,

Yes, I am here just for speculative reasons. In reality was my mistake investing in Real after reading the white  paper that said something about diferent ways the token would increase the price and not having the skills to evaluate the project.

As you said REAL is far from be a speculative token. Is a centralized state crowdfunding platform that never needed be in a blockchain.

How can you say that? Real property partecipations are part of a real estate contract, when they'll send the monthly revenue of the real estate to the contract, each RPP will get a certain amount of Ether, automatically and without human errors, without a third party, because that's a contract between us and the real estate. Guess what? That's a smart contracts' use case.

gorrion

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:37:59 PM

Best,

How can you say that? Real property partecipations are part of a real estate contract, when they'll send the monthly revenue of the real estate to the contract, each RPP will get a certain amount of Ether, automatically and without human errors, without a third party, because that's a contract between us and the real estate. Guess what? That's a smart contracts' use case.

You use smart contracts inside the platform but the same could be done using any software, is not essential to use smart contacts, you could do the same with any program language, No ?

At the end it seems to me that your business model litle sense for me: is  changing ETH or Bitcoin to REAL, you change a crypto that increases value very fast for an stable REAL that give you the remuneration of a rent.
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

What you are saying is, I write a database, and in this database I put a number of bank accounts. I have to send dollars to all those bank accounts which they're located in many countries, what can happen? Some banks will accepet the transfer, maybe other not, other maybe will freeze my account because I got a transfer from Singapore. You have to trust banks, anything can happen really! I repeat, there's a smart contract in place where RPP are located, they send profits in ETH and you get paid automatically without a third party, if it's not clear now I don't know what to say anymore

gorrion

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:17:02 PM

What you are saying is, I write a database, and in this database I put a number of bank accounts. I have to send dollars to all those bank accounts which they're located in many countries, what can happen? Some banks will accepet the transfer, maybe other not, other maybe will freeze my account because I got a transfer from Singapore. You have to trust banks, anything can happen really! I repeat, there's a smart contract in place where RPP are located, they send profits in ETH and you get paid automatically without a third party, if it's not clear now I don't know what to say anymore

I don't say that ! I can send you Bitcoins or ETH, then your platform don't need take dollars, and can run without blockchain. Bittrex is an example of a platform that don't need using blockchain.

Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: