Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139757 times)
PraetorianGroupCSO

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:47:15 PM

They have made it known that they intend to invest in spain and way down the line expand to other countries. So the speculation on the market they intend to pursue has already been answered.

We are jus disscusing profitable real estate business countrys and not speculating about REAL plans  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Maybe i disagree with their decision but who i am to argue ? Cheesy

Actually, the first post that everyone is responding to clearly states "So if anyone has read the update, Asia is on the list to invest" so they are speculating on REAL plans. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Anyway, it's a Spain based company, so it makes sense to start of with what they know
well, is very pleased that the REAL team - from Spain!
to have a real estate in this county is probably the dream of any inhabitant of the earth!
it's for this reason that you can say that there is the most liquid real estate, and therefore it will be very profitable to invest!

Spanish real estate is more attractive or liquid than London or NYC?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:50:57 PM

They have made it known that they intend to invest in spain and way down the line expand to other countries. So the speculation on the market they intend to pursue has already been answered.

We are jus disscusing profitable real estate business countrys and not speculating about REAL plans  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Actually, the first post that everyone is responding to clearly states "So if anyone has read the update, Asia is on the list to invest" so they are speculating on REAL plans. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Anyway, it's a Spain based company, so it makes sense to start of with what they know
Why are u attacking me mate ? did u read what i wrote? i just tried to get in the conversation and state my opinion that east europe is more suitable than asia.. u had a bad day or smtg? 
Nah it doesn matter its not local project its decentralized one

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin OK. Am done.
Anyway, I was just replying to your message, using the same emoji you used. So, according to your analogy, i guess you were attacking me with your prior post and i didn't even know it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:04:54 PM

Read the whitepaper. As far as I understood they will be buying real estate. Never mentioned about building it from scratch.
if can building,the profits will be more than buy real estate !
depend on market. Cheesy Sometime building a house need more money and take more time than just buy and sell

they definitely buy, as stated in the whitepaper. It's better this way. we won't have to wait for the houses to be build , which can take a while.

yes, buy/sell more effective to get profit than build and sell. invest in property is good choice.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:11:44 PM

ICO almost over!
Glad I joined this ICO and got myself some REAL tokens! I wish the whole team and this project all the best after the ICO.

You guys made a great new platform for the use of blockchain!
Keep it up and enjoy the funds by bying great properties Wink
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:45:09 PM

less than 17 hours remaining until the end of REAL ICO ..
last opportunity for investors to receive the assets of such a grandiose project! Long-term but reliable investment
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:50:05 PM

to have a real estate in this county is probably the dream of any inhabitant of the earth!
it's for this reason that you can say that there is the most liquid real estate, and therefore it will be very profitable to invest!

Or other countries in Asian? Example: Vietnam, Singapore, Korea, Thailand, ... these countries are potential (about travel and cheap price) and still develop, Cambodia also a good choice for investment, but maybe you need to wait a long time than these countries.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:53:47 PM

Or other countries in Asian? Example: Vietnam, Singapore, Korea, Thailand, ... these countries are potential (about travel and cheap price) and still develop, Cambodia also a good choice for investment, but maybe you need to wait a long time than these countries.

I think they mentioned America as a next country to focus on after Spain. All those countries you mentioned probably have quite some different laws as well, where i think America and Spain might not differ that much.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:58:09 PM

Lets not get ahead of ourself, let's start at home, which is Spain, and little by little go out more, we need to invest wisely, so launching in other regions just after the ICO will make the project stumble, and we don't want that, let the team manage the company, they are good at what they do.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:06:40 PM

They have a lot to do in Spain. So much possibility to invest and build a nice platform around properties. Great potential, the ROI could be really good. I'm impatient to see the first propoerties that REAL will buy. And impatient to earn my first eth thanks to the platform.
sugarboy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:29:20 PM

So a warning came out from Bitcoin on Facebook.

An email claiming they are from a real estate ICO. Ill post it here.

**Official Announcement from the Real Estate team**
Real Estate Token Special-Sale is OPEN NOW!

We are pleased to announce that all the registered members can now buy tokens at a special rate of 2000 per 1 ETH.
Special-sale will last 48 hours or until special-sale hard cap is reached (10000 ETH).

The minimum contribution is 0.5 ETH and the maximum contribution is 500 ETH.

Contribution Bonuses:

20+ ETH = 5% BONUS
50+ ETH = 12.5% BONUS
100+ ETH = 30% BONUS
200+ ETH = 70% BONUS
300+ ETH = 100% BONUS

CONTRACT ADDRESS - 0xfc4e6F05f34D609ff323c83************

Please note that you will see your tokens on your ETH address where you sent from.

Recommended - Gas limit: 200,000 | Gas price: 21 Gwei

Our website - https://www.real.mar****

Thank you for your continuous support,
Your Real Estate Team

How the F**** did they get my email address???
chilly9876

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 09:36:41 PM

Real's ICO is coming to an end, I think there will be a last minute rush tomorrow to buy in. I can't believe this has missed so many people's radars. A solid concept and a solid team, what's not to like?

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 15th of November, 2017[/center
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:38:50 PM

So if anyone has read the update, Asia is on the list to invest.

Cambodia is a good choice, currently it has an oversupply of Condos due to Chinese and Japanese money. Good time to buy.
No I haven't seen the update yet, but asian countries are where it's at. A condo in an asian country sounds like a sweet investment to me. Do you happen to have a link to the update article by any chance?

https://medium.com/@real_token/operational-update-2-days-to-end-token-sale-fb1e48fc1c89

Look under "Real estate investments"

Philippines is on that list but I would not invest there.

I would definitely. The more stable the country is the less you make mostly

Imho it also depends on the government of the country where you want to invest in. If it's a kinda dictatorship then the gov can just take away your real estate. So buying real estate is not that easy. There are a lot of things you need to think about.
Don't forget possibilities in market/economy growth or that this area could also attract more tourists in the future.

Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:40:23 PM

Real's ICO is coming to an end, I think there will be a last minute rush tomorrow to buy in. I can't believe this has missed so many people's radars. A solid concept and a solid team, what's not to like?
I think real estate in cryptocurrency is less interesting, you can see real estate projects before, nothing works legit. maybe that's the reason people are not to invest in real estate
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:04:33 PM

I think real estate in cryptocurrency is less interesting, you can see real estate projects before, nothing works legit. maybe that's the reason people are not to invest in real estate
Many investors are afraid to invest because there is still no real estate project has achieved success in the market. When one of them makes a breakthrough in development, other projects will automatically increase in price. An example with cards.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:44:14 PM

We are jus discussing profitable real estate business countrys and not speculating about REAL plans  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeah, you're right, it is a Spain based company, but they have their license and registration for real estate in Singapore, an Asian country. They will invest in the Asian real estate market, it say's so right in their white paper.

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:05:35 PM

Only a few hours of ICO - last chance to invest in REAL. Don't hesitate or you will regretting when REAL will hit exchanges  Cool
chaoscoinz

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:25:04 PM

Only a few hours of ICO - last chance to invest in REAL. Don't hesitate or you will regretting when REAL will hit exchanges  Cool
I didn't know that the ICO was getting ready to end, has the soft cap for raised Eth amount been reached yet?  If so, how close are the REAL team from achieving their set hard cap? If the hard cap cannot be reached, will any of the remaining tokens be burned off in order to increase the initial token value?

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:48:05 PM

Only a few hours of ICO - last chance to invest in REAL. Don't hesitate or you will regretting when REAL will hit exchanges  Cool

13 HOurs left, join https://www.real.markets/ the ico

nearly 37k eth raised = 10million real tokens bought.

time to hop in before it ends!
chaoscoinz

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:57:51 PM

13 HOurs left, join https://www.real.markets/ the ico

nearly 37k eth raised = 10million real tokens bought.

time to hop in before it ends!
Unfortunately,  U.S and Singapore citizens can not access the site until after the end of the Initial Coin Offering,  so I myself, am limited on any of the information
their website provides,  until the designated time of the website reopening. But thanks anyway for the update, I was sure things were running smoothly any way.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:59:52 AM

I am pretty sure South Korea is already a developed country Tongue But about tourism it is questionable if they will get a big tourism boom in not so far time. Also the political aspects at the moment with North Korea will not help here.

I think countries like Vietname or Thailand for example have a really great potential. They already have a tourist/backpacker base and more and more people realize the beauty of these countries. But I don't know what those countries are doing to promote themself to get more tourists. But in such countries you could buy real estates in these countries probably really cheap, compared to all the already big tourist spots.

but in the end it should probalby a mix out of already existing markets which have already a high traffic and future markets with a lot of potential. Spain and America for example as a starting point are probably choosen for the beginning to get the game into run and that with already enough cash back, so that investors see they will get something for their money.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: