Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139757 times)
noobtradzzz

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:24:51 AM

They lost 10 million dollars and didn;t give one shred of evidence how....they just took the money...that's a scammer ...lets get the conversation started...how did the REAL team lose 10 million USD

They published some clarifications here https://medium.com/@real_token/september-update-593f740c0745

Check this url https://real630140735.wordpress.com/2018/08/31/real-movements/

it is very clear for me... plus i am not sure that we could do anything if they really kept the 10MM .. we just bought tokens and they are delivering on their promises...

still hoping they can turn their token value around with the new version, they are the biggest holders by far so it is in their best interest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miguel_covas

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:38:00 AM

There will always be salty and/or unhappy people, especially if hidden behind nicknames.

Nothing new. We continue ahead.

There will be an important update this week with an updated roadmap on the V2 version.

We wanted to upload it earlier but we had to discuss and coordinate too many things after our CTO honeymoon last month.

Thanks!

Unhappy with your  business ethics and disappointed in your  human morals regarding accountability ..yes I am salty about  REAL  price 15 f'n cents
When you write " nothing new" you are  verifying,  I am not the only one who has questioned your ethics.
Now answer the question ...why did you delete / edit the medium posts?
AGAIN ...no explanation insinuates you are unethical and REAL token is an RISKY investment because the "team" are SHADY..
Just answer the question instead of making disparaging remarks about about me hiding behind nick names.....
WHY did you edit your medium post?
BTW... can you send some info about how many of these REAL token you have bought back?
i All your fake accounts on bitcointalk  will be identified..it's obvious if you re read all these post you use dual account to post fomo.... I have a shit load of BTC and hackers/researcher/private investigators  love when I send them assignments.. I suggest you erase them all right now.. or I will expose you.
I don;t mind as well visiting you in person to talk face to face.... can you post the address where you the offices are located... I can fly there withing 24 hrs..

Hi Oljo,

I am very sorry you feel this way. When I wrote, "Nothing new" is because if you check whatever company or issue on the internet always attracts salty comments no matter the truth or merit behind. Especially in an anonymous forum like this one or twitter.

We understand the frustration because of a crypto bear market, in concrete regarding our token market price, but I am sure you understand it is not exclusive to us or within our control. We hope with the new version and measures we are taking price will match to the development and reality which is very positive.

We explained several times that we edited medium posts (and never denied it..you can find the content on this forum or on internet cache) so our story was coherent especially for the new users. I hope the explanation satisfies you. There has never been any bad intention and that is easy to check because in our post we always refer to the previous scenarios. For example in our post about the new strategy we mentioned "(As some of you know we sold most of our ETH in February but for various.... "  Which is the content that we edited in the previous posts.

You are more than welcome to visit us in person to talk face to face. Just let us know in advance please by email at support @ realplatform .vc  or by private message on facebook or telegram.

Our address and other details are on this page https://www.sgpbusiness.com/company/Real-Estate-Asset-Ledger-Pte-Ltd

Take care.

Asia27

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:00:36 AM

They lost 10 million dollars and didn;t give one shred of evidence how....they just took the money...that's a scammer ...lets get the conversation started...how did the REAL team lose 10 million USD

They published some clarifications here https://medium.com/@real_token/september-update-593f740c0745

it is very clear for me... plus i am not sure that we could do anything if they really kept the 10MM .. we just bought tokens and they are delivering on their promises...

still hoping they can turn their token value around with the new version, they are the biggest holders by far so it is in their best interest.

Things are moving ...!!!

https://medium.com/@real_token/october-update-f389a44db576
miguel_covas

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:16:38 AM

Things are moving ...!!!

Yes!!! :-)

Thanks for your support
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:47:29 AM

There will always be salty and/or unhappy people, especially if hidden behind nicknames.

Nothing new. We continue ahead.

There will be an important update this week with an updated roadmap on the V2 version.

We wanted to upload it earlier but we had to discuss and coordinate too many things after our CTO honeymoon last month.

Thanks!

Unhappy with your  business ethics and disappointed in your  human morals regarding accountability ..yes I am salty about  REAL  price 15 f'n cents
When you write " nothing new" you are  verifying,  I am not the only one who has questioned your ethics.
Now answer the question ...why did you delete / edit the medium posts?
AGAIN ...no explanation insinuates you are unethical and REAL token is an RISKY investment because the "team" are SHADY..
Just answer the question instead of making disparaging remarks about about me hiding behind nick names.....
WHY did you edit your medium post?
BTW... can you send some info about how many of these REAL token you have bought back?
i All your fake accounts on bitcointalk  will be identified..it's obvious if you re read all these post you use dual account to post fomo.... I have a shit load of BTC and hackers/researcher/private investigators  love when I send them assignments.. I suggest you erase them all right now.. or I will expose you.
I don;t mind as well visiting you in person to talk face to face.... can you post the address where you the offices are located... I can fly there withing 24 hrs..

Hi Oljo,

I am very sorry you feel this way. When I wrote, "Nothing new" is because if you check whatever company or issue on the internet always attracts salty comments no matter the truth or merit behind. Especially in an anonymous forum like this one or twitter.

We understand the frustration because of a crypto bear market, in concrete regarding our token market price, but I am sure you understand it is not exclusive to us or within our control. We hope with the new version and measures we are taking price will match to the development and reality which is very positive.

We explained several times that we edited medium posts (and never denied it..you can find the content on this forum or on internet cache) so our story was coherent especially for the new users. I hope the explanation satisfies you. There has never been any bad intention and that is easy to check because in our post we always refer to the previous scenarios. For example in our post about the new strategy we mentioned "(As some of you know we sold most of our ETH in February but for various.... "  Which is the content that we edited in the previous posts.

You are more than welcome to visit us in person to talk face to face. Just let us know in advance please by email at support @ realplatform .vc  or by private message on facebook or telegram.

Our address and other details are on this page https://www.sgpbusiness.com/company/Real-Estate-Asset-Ledger-Pte-Ltd

Take care.

I'd love a summary of this face to face meeting if it's going to take place Smiley
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:45:26 AM

Things are moving ...!!!

What is really moving? They just published new roadmap without anything new.

NEWERA(NWR)

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:12:41 AM

thank you brother Smiley
investor esteban

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:55:58 PM

This tweet perfectly sums up REAL. I am very upset at how they refuse to have an online presence on twitter/telegram and have next to 0 engagement with the community. You can see by the price and volume that there is no interest in this project.
How can they say their CTO came back from honeymoon for the long absence of communication. They must all be on half holiday if they haven't realised a crypto company needs engagement with its community.

https://twitter.com/CryptoShillNye/status/1056586726032822272

The truth is, $crypto companies are failing at communicating with their audience.

They have no understanding of how to relate to their investors and are losing their most valuable resource because of it: Attention.

The new era will force companies to relate or be phased out. 💯
China_OTC

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:15:23 AM

This tweet perfectly sums up REAL. I am very upset at how they refuse to have an online presence on twitter/telegram and have next to 0 engagement with the community. You can see by the price and volume that there is no interest in this project.
How can they say their CTO came back from honeymoon for the long absence of communication. They must all be on half holiday if they haven't realised a crypto company needs engagement with its community.

https://twitter.com/CryptoShillNye/status/1056586726032822272

The truth is, $crypto companies are failing at communicating with their audience.

They have no understanding of how to relate to their investors and are losing their most valuable resource because of it: Attention.

The new era will force companies to relate or be phased out. 💯

They will let the company die slowly, meanwhile they will enjoy the money raised in the ICO. I really doubt they will have a working company in 3 years.

Their business model is not able to generate enough revenue to survive as a company in the long time. Also they have decided to stop any kind of marketing or promotion, so no new clients will onboard. We can see that despite the token price is 0.15$, no one wants to buy even if they value it at 1$. The last property keeps uncompleted.

Another point is that all the properties are located in Thailand so it is not interesting if people want to diversify their portfolio. Also the rental yield 5% looks low compared to other promotions in Thailand that offer 7% rental yield returns. Why?

Considering real estate is a long term investment, the lack of trust in the team is represented in the actual token price.
miguel_covas

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:52:49 PM

ChinaOTC

No we wil not.

Things take time, but still we are one of the only working ICO’s and way ahead of any other crypto real estate investment platform.

We are working on what will be a massive real estate investment platform with crypto, that will benefit our token.

We will invest in marketing and promotion once it is launched.

We will soon announce nee brand, regulatory solutions, new functionalities, etc.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:04:35 PM

ChinaOTC

No we wil not.

Things take time, but still we are one of the only working ICO’s and way ahead of any other crypto real estate investment platform.

We are working on what will be a massive real estate investment platform with crypto, that will benefit our token.

We will invest in marketing and promotion once it is launched.

We will soon announce nee brand, regulatory solutions, new functionalities, etc.

Nice, I'm even more bullish right now and it's true when you say that you are one of the few working ICOs out there, people like to spread want to spread FUD without any reasons to do it. Maybe because of the token price, but it's not really up to REAL if people value more, vaporware tokens

investor esteban

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

Must we wait 8 more months until there is marketing?
This is crazy. 2 years after the ico, and the price will probably be 0.03 by then owing to no interest and poor liquidity.
It has done the exact opposite of real estate which is store value.
Shore up and fix the demand side. This cannot be left solely until launch.......
investor esteban

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:13:41 AM

You do realise we say this with our interests tied to the company.
This is not "fud". There needs to be momentum going into launch. Can you imagine a price below 10 cents 2 years after ico for a further 8 months. It just looks bad and shows incompetence for thinking marketing comes 2 years after collecting money, and that it is acceptable. It is not acceptable.
There is no foresight. Only copying of Binance's fee terms. How about copying their community engagement? How about spending 15 minutes a day like CZ to listen to the community and take on feedback.
noobtradzzz

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

To be fair, they have been answering all feedback and critics.

Even the non constructive ones. Perhaps we should provide good feedback or ideas that go beyond demands like “fix the demand side”.

All valuable companies have taken many years to be successful and yet we demand them to be successful and have the token to moon in 1 year.

If you do not believe in the company do sell your tokens.

People is earning dividends and this is not a science fiction ico with a non working product.
investor esteban

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:53:57 PM

Even the non constructive ones. Perhaps we should provide good feedback or ideas that go beyond demands like “fix the demand side”.

All valuable companies have taken many years to be successful and yet we demand them to be successful and have the token to moon in 1 year.

People is earning dividends and this is not a science fiction ico with a non working product.

What moon? We are 90% and soon to be 97 or 98% once they decide to do marketing.
The last thing I expected is a REAL ESTATE coin to fall, backed by property in a BEAR market.

The 1 dollar peg has been removed meaning that when we reinstate our real token after they have been unlocked in june 2019, their new value let's say is 0.03 or even today's price of 0.15. That means when I lock it into the system it's value is 0.15 and I earn 5% per year and it is a spiral effect downwards?Huh?
Correct me if I am wrong. They are taking current prices for when inputting into new projects?
maritimo123

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

Finally, someone said it.
investor esteban

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:29:46 PM

Can the team reply on the following?

I used my real on the platform at a value of 30 cents
One year later I come back, let's say June 2019, and my token is worth 15 cents. If I were to use it in the platform, I will get about 5%/6% on the new value at 15 cents. Without market making or marketing supporting demand, this platform is worse than using fiat in the real world where atleast my cash amount has not fallen by half. So my question is, why is marketing done until two years after the ico, when my token value has fallen so much, and the new yield (in second year) is actually not 5% but about 2.5% on my principal amount (at 30 cents in year 1), and my principal investment is half.

This is a spiral effect and unacceptable for token hodlers 2 years going into the project. If you were to look at it from ico price, it would be down about 80/90%.

Asia27

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:02:14 AM

Yep, agree
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:44:47 AM

Yep, agree
the people demanding too much from the developers to the extent of developers putting up buy orders are those who are used to pump and dump, not believers in what the project can do,
miguel_covas

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

Can the team reply on the following?
why is marketing done until two years after the ico, when my token value has fallen so much....

Hi Investor Esteban,

We can not know what is going to be in the future, but we are sure that we are working hard to run the first global crypto real estate crowdfunding platform and increase the value of our token.

We will do marketing when we believe it makes sense to do so, and that is when we have the new version where everyone will be able to participate not only with Real tokens.

Miguel
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: