Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm  (Read 70866 times)
gluedog (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:19:23 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 12:08:04 AM by gluedog

Updated Raffle code, uploaded to GitHub.

Implemented a functionality for allowing only the previous week's winners to play the Burner and receive the amount they contributed to the Raffle back, plus a little extra.

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
Craiger

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:58:33 PM

Noob question . But...i purchased a few of these today . Is there a wallet I can send these coins too. Very confused as I've only ever used Bitcoin before . Coins are currently over at Cryptopia. Thanks
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:01:02 AM

Noob question . But...i purchased a few of these today . Is there a wallet I can send these coins too. Very confused as I've only ever used Bitcoin before . Coins are currently over at Cryptopia. Thanks

I also bought mine and uses https://www.myetherwallet.com/ to store my token but be very careful there are a lot of clone https://www.myetherwallet.com/ you might become a victim be sure to bookmark the right one
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:28:22 AM

You can also use Mist to store and use your tokens. It has a much sleeker interface, it's faster and easier to use. The only downside is that you have to download the whole blockchain to your PC. I recommend using an SSD.

It will also be much easier to play the raffle using this wallet. I highly suggest you guys start downloading it if you plan on playing the Raffle seriously Smiley

fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:03:32 AM

Hi Craiger and welcome to Bitcointalk and the Billionaire Token Community.  Here is a guide that Gluedog put together for exactly what you are asking:  https://billionairetoken.com/MyEtherWalletCreation.pdf

You could also join us in the Slack and we can definitely help you out:  https://billionairetoken.herokuapp.com/     If you are not familiar with Slack, its a messaging service that many crypto communities use to communicate with each other.  Similar to Discord or Telegram.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:08:28 AM

Hi Craiger and welcome to Bitcointalk and the Billionaire Token Community.  Here is a guide that Gluedog put together for exactly what you are asking:  https://billionairetoken.com/MyEtherWalletCreation.pdf

You could also join us in the Slack and we can definitely help you out:  https://billionairetoken.herokuapp.com/     If you are not familiar with Slack, its a messaging service that many crypto communities use to communicate with each other.  Similar to Discord or Telegram.

Slack is very goods in their spam bot I almost lost myetherwallet here because some unscrupulous members keep sending me clone link to myetherwallet, I hope this will not happen to your community it's much more preferable to use telegram for all communication.
arber_arapi

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:58:02 AM

Slack is very goods in their spam bot I almost lost myetherwallet here because some unscrupulous members keep sending me clone link to myetherwallet, I hope this will not happen to your community it's much more preferable to use telegram for all communication.

That's not the fault of the messaging service, the community or anyone else - that is YOUR fault. I suck at using computers (really I am an old-fashioned investor/trader, didn't have computers when I was born)  and yet I've never been hacked so far and I am one of those "easy" targets the hackers love. The secret? Bookmark the MEW link, always open through the bookmark when using your wallet and NEVER open any other suspicious links anywhere - email, slack, etc... especially from people you have no idea who they are.
Mr.Brightside

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:16:52 AM

Any chance of getting listed at coinexchange.io and/or novaexchange.com exchanges? I think they are pretty easy to get listed. Please let me know. Thanks! Smiley

Ethereum Blue » The First Secure ERC20 Token » #WeAreBlue » Website » https://www.etherblue.org/ Facebook » https://www.facebook.com/EthereumBlue/
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:31:58 AM

Any chance of getting listed at coinexchange.io and/or novaexchange.com exchanges? I think they are pretty easy to get listed. Please let me know. Thanks! Smiley
The dev mentioned that Nova doesn't accept ETH tokens and Coinexchange isn't the worst exchange but also isn't very big. HitBTC is the current target and on the OP there are two other exchagnes that are goals right now.

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
arber_arapi

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:00:09 AM

Nova still isn't accepting ERC-20 tokens and currently Gluedog has applied for HitBTC. Let's see how that goes first before applying for more exchanges.
eggsandspamm

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:42:19 AM

Should definitely wait and see what hitbtc says about us.
don2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:36:22 AM

The raffle represents the core deflationary mechanism of Billionaire Token. Every week, people will be able to submit 20 XBL to an Ethereum Smart Contract address - this is the equivalent of buying one ticket. More tickets will mean a better chance at winning. At the end of each week, three lucky winners will become Billionaires! First place gets 40% of all the tokens that were raised during that week, second place gets 20% and third place gets 10%. From the remaining 30% of the tokens: 10% are burned - as an offering to the market gods. The other 20% are sent to an Ethereum Smart Contract Address that works like a twisted faucet, rewarding people for burning their coins. The winner selection is completely random, and the code is open for everyone to read. Because the raffle itself lies on the Ethereum Network, it is self-sufficient. Once deployed, it will work forever.
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:18:54 AM

The raffle represents the core deflationary mechanism of Billionaire Token. Every week, people will be able to submit 20 XBL to an Ethereum Smart Contract address - this is the equivalent of buying one ticket. More tickets will mean a better chance at winning. At the end of each week, three lucky winners will become Billionaires! First place gets 40% of all the tokens that were raised during that week, second place gets 20% and third place gets 10%. From the remaining 30% of the tokens: 10% are burned - as an offering to the market gods. The other 20% are sent to an Ethereum Smart Contract Address that works like a twisted faucet, rewarding people for burning their coins. The winner selection is completely random, and the code is open for everyone to read. Because the raffle itself lies on the Ethereum Network, it is self-sufficient. Once deployed, it will work forever.

All we got to do now is wait for the raffle and burner to come online Smiley

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
ifrietpani

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:51:07 PM

You can also use Mist to store and use your tokens. It has a much sleeker interface, it's faster and easier to use. The only downside is that you have to download the whole blockchain to your PC. I recommend using an SSD.

It will also be much easier to play the raffle using this wallet. I highly suggest you guys start downloading it if you plan on playing the Raffle seriously Smiley

Can't we just use the raffle with Myetherwallet? Personally I prefer not to use Mist.
treepixel

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:31:29 PM

Be nice to see the website update. More people are gonna be heading there as exposure grows and it's a bit clunky right now, needs more info about the developers, more detailed roadmap etc. Anyway yeah good luck with the project and getting the various exchange listings.

Planning on any kind of marketing beyond your official social media channels?
Any idea what kind of lifespan you're expecting out of this project - especially as the tokens decrease in number?
Mr.Brightside

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:41:26 PM

Nova still isn't accepting ERC-20 tokens and currently Gluedog has applied for HitBTC. Let's see how that goes first before applying for more exchanges.

Thank you!

Ethereum Blue » The First Secure ERC20 Token » #WeAreBlue » Website » https://www.etherblue.org/ Facebook » https://www.facebook.com/EthereumBlue/
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:13:16 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 05:42:21 PM by gluedog

Coinexchange is more likely to happen than Novaexchange in the near future. We're going to eventually try to get listed on both all of these exchanges, though.

Be nice to see the website update. More people are gonna be heading there as exposure grows and it's a bit clunky right now, needs more info about the developers, more detailed roadmap etc. Anyway yeah good luck with the project and getting the various exchange listings.

Planning on any kind of marketing beyond your official social media channels?
Any idea what kind of lifespan you're expecting out of this project - especially as the tokens decrease in number?

We have developers standing by, we are set to beging working on the new website after the Raffle and Burner are deployed.

GaPR

Activity: 356
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:03:24 PM

Very, very interesting indeed.  Website design is stellar.  

Using steemit as a way to gain traction for an ICO is something that should not be overlooked.  Great ideas here.  
I'll be doing a Steemit write up for an introduction into what XBL is, and what it offers.
                                                            I do not see any good idea in this project.  Innovations should bring progress for the benefit of the whole society, high technologies for solving problems.  Any gambling carries one primitive idea ---- to empty the pockets of not intelligent people. 

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
arber_arapi

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:11:59 PM

Very, very interesting indeed.  Website design is stellar.  

Using steemit as a way to gain traction for an ICO is something that should not be overlooked.  Great ideas here.  
I'll be doing a Steemit write up for an introduction into what XBL is, and what it offers.
                                                            I do not see any good idea in this project.  Innovations should bring progress for the benefit of the whole society, high technologies for solving problems.  Any gambling carries one primitive idea ---- to empty the pockets of not intelligent people. 

If you are not in it for the gambling, then stay for the investment like an intelligent person would do Wink
arber_arapi

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:25:17 PM

Can't we just use the raffle with Myetherwallet? Personally I prefer not to use Mist.

I second that too!
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: