Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 10:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin world currency  (Read 5782 times)
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:02:24 AM

Until now no country has officially made bitcoin as a currency, but I think bitcoin can be used as an international currency because it proves better than fiat money.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:02:36 AM

For legalization perhaps bitcoin has not been recognized as an international currency but for a function that I think has become an international currency due to the fact that in many bitcoin countries it can be accessed and used for various transactions either for online payment transactions or business transactions
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:15:27 AM

is it possible that we can use bitcoins in buying all commodities not only in one country but the entire wold? and how will this affect the economy.
actually this is also being discussed lately. when the Chinese government closes all bitcoin activities, everyone asks the same question:
"Is bitcoin harmful to the economy of the country?".
I think bitcoin is great for improving the economic value of a country, but I also dont know the impact of this popular digital currency.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:21:10 AM

Bitcoin holds a value wherever you travel.

Therefore yes, bitcoin is definitely a world currency. There is no single central bank from one particular government that issues bitcoins, but rather it is a distributed ledger that is peer-to-peer. You can buy stuff worldwide, without having to convert your bitcoin to another currency and lose out on conversion fees.

However right now there aren't that many merchants that are able to provide goods/services directly for bitcoin. In the future, this should change drastically.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:40:39 AM

Myself can't yet confirm whether bitcoin could be the world's currency that was inaugurated by all countries, until now it hasn't been seen at all and still functions as a digital currency that almost rivals fiat currency across the countries. But that possibility can be happened, if bitcoin is more mature again / more developed, more stable on its value and really already exceed the fiat currency i guess.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:43:44 AM

is it possible that we can use bitcoins in buying all commodities not only in one country but the entire wold? and how will this affect the economy.
It is quite possible, but the commodity will be not too expensive, if it's expensive, then the country's economy will be affected negatively. Another barrier which will make bitcoin not to be used for purchases, is that bitcoin is one of the most commonly accepted currency in the black market for the purchase of drugs and other illegal stuff.

1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:56:09 AM

I really doubt that this would be possible. Fluctuating prices and limited supply along with high transaction times will restrict bitcoin from becoming a world currency. Moreover not quite sure how are the governments going to react on all this
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:26:31 AM

One world one currency is better than each country there are currency, and bitcoin can be used as a prime candidate for it. most of us forget that the problem of world trade because it is too dependent with a particular currency.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:58:10 AM

One world one currency is better than each country there are currency, and bitcoin can be used as a prime candidate for it. most of us forget that the problem of world trade because it is too dependent with a particular currency.
That will not work because one currency will just give chaotic point of view of world because you can see that there are different languages and practices of people in different countries or part of the world so it is not easy for a currency to connect those people because we are created from being different to each other so we should have differences like in currency.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:33:02 AM

A world using cryptocurrency? Isn't it gonna be unstable?. Cryptocurrency is continuously going up and down so maybe its gonna be like you have 5btc or any other cryptocurrencies then suddenly you only got 2btc? Or the other way around. I think if the currencies specialy the bitcoin becomes more stable, then its gonna be great!.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:43:00 AM

I think for goverment's it will have a bad effect because taxes gonna be missed and people would get a clean profit from this deals, but i think it's possible to buy things anywhere with bitcoin or you can use different cards which convert your bitcoins and you can pay for examply TenX

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:44:15 PM

I think for goverment's it will have a bad effect because taxes gonna be missed and people would get a clean profit from this deals, but i think it's possible to buy things anywhere with bitcoin or you can use different cards which convert your bitcoins and you can pay for examply TenX

Bitcoin is the best one for the user to any counter and you will pay your bill its use full it. Bitcoin is change any country so you can able to charge any money for the purpose use. It is the best for the bill payer and any patches. If no money in your hand bitcoin is you fall to you. So it's a valuable one for the user. It's a digital currency safe, easy and sell for the any purchase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:59:34 PM

Yes,it is possible.But it would take a long time for it to come true because most retailers have not yet started accepting bitcoins.Either they avoid it since it has not been legalized or due to its high volatile nature.Bitcoin as a payment is good for merchants since it could not be reversed once paid.But governments may face problems in getting tax revenue unless bitcoin is legalized.
boyptc

Activity: 3094
Merit: 681

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:06:57 PM

A world using cryptocurrency? Isn't it gonna be unstable?. Cryptocurrency is continuously going up and down so maybe its gonna be like you have 5btc or any other cryptocurrencies then suddenly you only got 2btc? Or the other way around. I think if the currencies specialy the bitcoin becomes more stable, then its gonna be great!.

Yes it is unstable but bitcoin is still possible to be one of the medium that we can use for buying all types of commodities, needs and things that we want. It's very plausible as it keeps on growing everyday, many people starting to believe with it as before many are doubting in bitcoin because it is anonymous and only being used for illegal transactions. But now it is everywhere and it can be use for good trades.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:14:29 PM

Yes it is possible to do so, But it will take some time to implement it all over the  world. i came to know that some country are putting taxes on the bitcoin also. But i am sure that Bitcoin is helping in building a great economy, and it will boost the economy too , but let us not forget that it will take some time and efforts to prove it right.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:45:45 PM

Yes it is possible but it may take some time or years as bitcoin don't have a stable price in the market though you could use bitcoin for payment online and some physical store who accepted bitcoin.

A lot of development needed so some countries will accept bitcoin as payment but the problem is the government and other bank who are against on bitcoin.
The government may only end up coming to realize the fact that there is little they can do in halting bitcoin's progress and I am sure if most countries start adopting bitcoin and finds a way to regulate it, then most other countries will start using theirs as a case study. No country will want to be backward in any technological progress and any country that wants to do that, the citizens had better just find themselves a new place to belong.
freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:24:57 PM

Commodity trade, a large part of them is actually very political and "guarded" by army to use USD, not other currencies. BTC definitively have some advantage in this (no government control, international, ). But I double in short term anything will change.

hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:47:29 PM

It's possible that we can use bitcoin to buy all commodities from all the countries but don't include those countries that will implement ban to bitcoin. We can't do something about those countries that will ban it but the adoption of bitcoin is keep on growing everyday many countries are starting to adopt bitcoin so this scenario of seeing bitcoin being used to buy all things is there and it's visible at the moment.
Yes it is really possible that we could see bitcoin as world's currency. That we could buy things that we wanted though there are some countries to ban bitcoin still it wont affect the possibilities that it will happen. I think it will happen in the future because there are lot of things to consider to make it finalized.

We will see it and witness it one day and I'm very sure that bitcoin is going to be big on that day. And there will be no doubts with it, the cryptocurrency will be well known by that time and everyone is going to recognize bitcoin as a real digital money and best investment of all time. Once it already happens we can just simply travel all around the world with the use of bitcoin for our expenses.
Maybe in that time, we are millionaire and enjoy our life without any stress or worry about the future Roll Eyes. Sounds like I'm dreaming about a future never happen, but if I have a wish, I hope my dream can become the truth.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:55:46 PM

Because bitcoin can be sent with no intermediaries so use and transact with bitcoin can be done from the world, so bitcoin can also be said as world currency.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
DuaLipa

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:16:12 PM

It's possible that we can use bitcoin to buy all commodities from all the countries but don't include those countries that will implement ban to bitcoin. We can't do something about those countries that will ban it but the adoption of bitcoin is keep on growing everyday many countries are starting to adopt bitcoin so this scenario of seeing bitcoin being used to buy all things is there and it's visible at the moment.
Yes it is really possible that we could see bitcoin as world's currency. That we could buy things that we wanted though there are some countries to ban bitcoin still it wont affect the possibilities that it will happen. I think it will happen in the future because there are lot of things to consider to make it finalized.

We will see it and witness it one day and I'm very sure that bitcoin is going to be big on that day. And there will be no doubts with it, the cryptocurrency will be well known by that time and everyone is going to recognize bitcoin as a real digital money and best investment of all time. Once it already happens we can just simply travel all around the world with the use of bitcoin for our expenses.
Maybe in that time, we are millionaire and enjoy our life without any stress or worry about the future Roll Eyes. Sounds like I'm dreaming about a future never happen, but if I have a wish, I hope my dream can become the truth.

I'm living the same dream in a moment. Having tons of bitcoins and seeing high prices on the live chart. Having no ban about bitcoin. These are all good dreams we have. Maybe we can live the truth next years who knows, bitcoin has too much room for growth. It's global.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: