Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin world currency  (Read 5776 times)
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

Actually, i would say bitcoin is already a world currency. OF coure, its not official, so no country would recognize this ever. But when you look at the details, you can think of this. Because its just the most easiest way to transfer money from one side to the other side of the world. Many people on the internet are using it to pay, not just on the darknet. So for me thats all waht a world currency needs. And in future it will be used a lot more.
maucial

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

I think it will be possible in the future  Grin
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:44:34 AM

I think it will be possible in the future  Grin
Now we can do that without waiting for the future. We can not buy worldwide but can be in many countries, and also not all goods but only a few items.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:04:24 AM

It will happen and I believe that it's possible to happen. Not that too fast but later on every merchant is going to adopt and accept bitcoin as the payment for their goods and other stuffs that people will avail to them.

Are you sure that bitcoin will be the attraction after the legalization? I still believe the world's bitcoin currencies. The internet knows no bounds, and bitcoin as well. I do not have to wait that it's legalized
That is why even after the banning of bitcoin in particular countries, still the citizens are dealing in bitcoin. They do not need anyone’s permission for this. Nobody can stop anyone from doing whatever he wishes to on internet. There are many ways to hide one’s activities and erase all the digital traces. Besides, banning of bitcoin is ridiculous. It is a wonderful investment tool that can help many in financial crisis. What is the point in keeping common people deprive from bitcoin?
These are the minor issues that could be resolved sooner or later. Even with banks, we sometime face such issues where the transactions are taking longer time than usual. Bitcoin is already a world currency because people all over the world are engaged with bitcoin and using it for international transactions. Those who understand bitcoin in true spirit are using it as a currency for making all sorts of payments.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:00:42 AM

is it possible that we can use bitcoins in buying all commodities not only in one country but the entire wold? and how will this affect the economy.
Yes, it’s quite possible to use Bitcoin in buying a different commodity. But if your understanding is that buying other commodities with Bitcoin will cause them to stop existing or whatever it is that you believe, then it’s not possible. If you’re buying a different commodity with Bitcoin, you’re exchanging what you have for what you don’t have.
yakafi

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:29:15 AM

is it possible that we can use bitcoins in buying all commodities not only in one country but the entire wold? and how will this affect the economy.

yes, it is my hope, bitcoin can be use to buying all comodities,I dont know when.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:03:55 AM

I think bitcoin is good for for the whole  world it is difficult to use for every thing and it is made for the online purposes so it will also used for online transactions and the crypto is highly volatile so the users of crypto will be always less than those who are using paper money and these currencies will goes with side by side and if we think about crypto then it is also a good way for making investment.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
themughni

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:19:35 AM

thats my hope, bitcoin can use to buy all commodites in all countries. maybe that can get good effect to my country economic.
therozaq

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:24:53 AM

maybe that is hope of  every bitcoin trader. I like too.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:42:09 AM

bitcoin is very sophisticated and powerful only in electronic and virtual coins, we can buy commodity goods in this country with a very great development and this greatly affects the country's economy if bitcoin anywhere can be directly used this unlimited access.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

We shouldn't rule out this possibility but at the same time we shouldn't turn a blind eye to the fact that there are still a lot of things to be worked out with bitcoin before it becomes a widely accepted currency.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:36:16 AM

Bitcoin as some of the world I guess would not fit because the nature of bitcoin very unstable economy will affect in the world that may also will not stable because the nature of her also is the digital then would not fit to make the money in the world
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:57:53 AM

Today, bitcoins are already used as payment when purchasing goods and services but depends on the country. A lot of people are hoping that one day btc be used globally as a global currency. But i think its not possible since every country have their own type of currency. Every currency have its own value and price, and changing it to bitcoin will take a lot of changes in our economic system. Besides, btc is still not considered by bank as currency and lets all keep in mind that btc is a lot more different from real money.
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:14:20 AM

bitcoin into the world's currency I think it's possible.bitcoin is the revolutionary currency of the first decentralized digital currency, peer to peer, without any intermediary. Many online shops accept bitcoin as payment. bitcoin presence in the digital age and the internet today is very right.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:32:08 AM

Yes. I do believe that bitcoin can become the world currency because it has the potential. This is because bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and users since it had started and isn’t still on gaining it. Then bitcoin us a universal form of currency because of which it can be used anywhere throughout the world without the hassle of currency exchange. Then bitcoin offers a very stable and safe wallet in which all the money is safe and unlike other wallets money can’t be stolen from it.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

Until now no country has officially made bitcoin as a currency, but I think bitcoin can be used as an international currency because it proves better than fiat money.

Many countries whose governments do not support the use of bitcoin still transact in some using bitcoin. Because it creates jobs for people in the world, it means that it boasts of a certain country's economy and eventually bitcoin is accepted worldwide regardless of the government's position on it
Elkafi

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:31:28 AM

it is my hope in future, we will see..
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

We all hope that bitcoin is legalized immediately and the world uses bitcoin as the official currency, if bitcoin is used as global currency of course everyone will be easy to transact and many benefits will be obtained.
Elrozaq

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

maybe in future it can be happen.
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:29:48 PM

it posible, if bitcoin is legal in the word
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: