Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:35:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin world currency  (Read 5776 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

is it possible that we can use bitcoins in buying all commodities not only in one country but the entire wold? and how will this affect the economy.

I guess this is why cryptocurrency created,to be used as MONEY over internet to have a function as what paper bills can..but this will take many years to happen since most governments putting more interference to bitcoins growing movements,but i believe in future when our children's grow they will be the beneficiary of what we are trying to push here
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:28:05 PM

is it possible that we can use bitcoins in buying all commodities not only in one country but the entire wold? and how will this affect the economy.
It is possible but at the same time it is going to take a lot of time for that to happen, right now we are nowhere close to reach something like that so we do not know how many years or even decades that is going to take but I do not mind I'm willing to wait until bitcoin is finally accepted all over the world, the effects that is going to have on the economy are going to be tremendous, but at that point I'm sure that some countries are going to forbid bitcoin in fear bitcoin crashes their economies.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:56:43 PM

This will affect well, but there are difficulties with the transfer of dollars to bitcoins and back, because these operations are removed a significant commission and we lose money.
Well if you want to transfer your bitcoin into dollar for use to get something you need for life then it is good but if you are not using it to buy something then you should not transfer, we can buy bitcoin to sue for shopping and to get everything we want in our life, I prefer to buy good using bitcoin as it is more easy than to buy online than going to the shop and order something, I use bitcoin more than currency and still bitcoin is now at the level of real currency in a lot of states they said, WE HAVE FOUND BITCOIN BETTER THAN OUR CURRENCY, after this statement more and more countries are trying to make it legal.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:54:02 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 06:43:29 AM by ajochems

Bitcoin is the digital currency now.If all the people in this world Accept Bitcoin. It will be made legal one.This will impact the price raise of bitcoin.And then Bitcoin will become a world currency. Then the people will get the salary .We know every sectors will accept the bitcoin ,if the bitcoin became the world currency.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

It is possible but this situation is only able to be in next like 10 years cause in this situations whole world should have for example internet connection and what is more population need to be educated in crypto to start using it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:48:01 AM

There will be only 1 universal currency and it wil be bitcoin. Though there are going to be a lot of compettion but the due to network effect BItcoin is gonna rule them all.Lot of people cry that it is slow and expensive are just morons who instead of contrubuting to it spreads negative things. Bitcoin is developing not developed. There are lot of things to be implemented before it becomes the true universal currency.
I really do not think that we're going to see any kind of work currency, yes there is a currency like the dollar that is widely accepted but there is no coin that is going to be accepted by everyone there are simply too many good coins out there however I really think that bitcoin is going to remain the number one coin for a very long time which is why I keep holding my bitcoins no matter the price at which is selling right now.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:48:41 AM

Surely bitcoin will become a world currency one day.But to get the benefits from that ,you have to hold your valuable bitcoin.Don't worry for the minor fluctuation.Then you will surely sell the bitcoin.It is more valuable one.Just keep this in mind when the price of bitcoin is reduced.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:56:34 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 06:21:15 AM by usekevin

This is the long term wish for many people from long. But Bitcoin should struggling a lot to shine in the market. World currency is not a easy one.It should be accept by the All the country as like a dollar. All the bitcoin investors will get happy for this.Bitcoin is created in such a way to replace the currency and a asset.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:14:10 AM

This is the long term wish for many people from long. But Bitcoin should struggling a lot to shine in the market. World currency is not a easy one.It should be accept by the All the country as like a dollar. All the bitcoin investors will get happy for this.
Everyone accept that bitcoin is the world currency, but the problem is that still it is not available everywhere,  bitcoin can only facilitate people in modern coutnries where bitcoin is more common and is conside by their government as legal currency, i think that with the passage of time bitcoin will become more popular throughout the world and then it will facilitate all the people of the worlld equally.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:55:48 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 11:23:12 AM by Dimid

Limited emission will not allow bitcoin to become a demanded reserve currency. This threatens the deflation and inhibition of economic growth, which will not voluntarily agree to any national economy. Moreover, it is understandable that the monetary authorities of the leading powers will not allow us to take a significant place in the world's calculations for bitcoin. Already, many of them are looking askance at this currency.
At the same time, the technology of blockchain is undoubtedly of great interest and, perhaps, in some form can be used to create a future global currency.
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:59:09 AM

Bitcoin will  be world currency its like a gold already its something which could hodl like part of gold or some investment in real goods.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

When BTC is supported by many countries in the world and the price of BTC tends to be stable!

People can use BTC to buy the goods you need around the world!
banghabiy

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin may one day be used to buy commodities around the world, but it takes a long time to get to that stage. Because the community is not so familiar with bitcoin, if they have enough knowledge about bitcoin, maybe that's when it will happen. And the impact of using bitcoin for the economy of all countries I think will be a little shaken, because not yet familiar with bitcoin.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:19:39 AM

As far I know, right now not many merchant accepting bitcoin for payment but I am believe in the future bitcoin as main currency in transaction via internet. The best thing about bitcoin is bitcoin become more popular and many people start knowing about bitcoin. That can open the door making transaction with others peoples around the world with bitcoin
rizqillah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:54:56 AM

maybe in future it can be happen. bitcoin is digital currrency with any adavantages. it' s very usefull.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:03:09 AM

This will really happen very soon. As we all know, the ranking of Bicoin as a currency was placed in number 6 and soon, it will become the number one highest currency in the world. As for buying commodities worldwide through the use of Bitcoin, this is very much possible. As companies will be seeing the potential of Bitcoin.
romeo23

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:46:57 AM

For the foreseeable future, I would argue no. Bitcoin is a new type of electronic money created by a software engineer (Satoshi Nakamoto) in 2009. Bitcoins are not controlled by a central bank, but rather are created by users who generate new Bitcoins when they use their computing power to verify and process Bitcoin transactions (a process known as “mining”).For me, on whether Bitcoins satisfy the three key functions of money (medium of exchange, unit of account, and store of value). It is a medium of exchange. Fees are low (certainly when compared with using credit cards), transactions can be made anonymously (for those who value their privacy).But Bitcoins are not good units of account or stores of value. The price of Bitcoins is very volatile (over seven times as volatile as the price of gold, and over eight times the volatility of stock market indices such as the S&P 500). For example, in 2011, the price of Bitcoins fluctuated between 30 cents and $32. It rose to $255 on April 10, 2013, and fell all the way down to $55 on April 17. By November of the same year, it was up to $1125. Today it is worth about $8000 plus..High volatility means Bitcoins do not function well as a store of value or a unit of account and so its use is likely to be severely limited in the foreseeable future.That is why it cant be a world currency..
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

there is still a long way for bitcoin become a world currency i think

some country still hostile to bitcoin .

Yes i agree on that, big possibility that cryptoccurrency has a place in this world being popular currency and considerable as a second national currency not only in the country of Japan but country of venezuela and switzerland.
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

there is still a long way for bitcoin become a world currency i think

some country still hostile to bitcoin .

Yes i agree on that, big possibility that cryptoccurrency has a place in this world being popular currency and considerable as a second national currency not only in the country of Japan but country of venezuela and switzerland.

Until now many country still reject Bitcoin as currency, but I believe in the future Bitcoin will be becoming the Power of currency in the world. So we just wait that moment will happened.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in the year 2009. It is a decentralized one with anonymity , all transactions are recorded
in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology .These features are attracted by the global business people  the new generation youngsters  with computer literacy and the rich investors are the main users of the bitcoin at first.Later bitcoin is getting popularized  and more people attracted to it .It can be operated world wide by using to purchase any thing from any where and can be a global currency

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: