Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA  (Read 50813 times)
Transformers

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

Oh my god, oh my god... TIO pumped today, the way to coinmarketcap and $10 is reaching near. We don't need to wait until the end of year 2018. Cheer...!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tios123 (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 05:51:45 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 06:17:08 PM by Tios123

first part of bounty was pay.. but it was so little rewards.. that I start be sad...
when the second part? maybe it will be better? hope that?
mr. admin could you check?
Regards

Julia, we're really sorry about the delay with bounty situation, and we're all working round the clock to catch up with project deadlines, Silver Martins been  ill for 2 weeks, and Siggi's has been in Indonesia working on delivering on some other aspects of our project both their departments are responsible for calculating and paying the bounty. We are looking forwarding to adding some new names to our team as we are currently understaffed. Our biggest goal now is to get on a solid exchange, launch our tours platform and get on CMC, and then the TIO economy will start to take shape. Siggi's assistant wlll start calculating the new bounty updates that have been put in the bounty form. And as usual those who retweeted everything will get an additional bonus.

Every bounty wlll be paid

And we'll send new T-shirts to those who never got one and those who asked for new ones. Thank you guys so much for your understanding.

We have a new video add coming up which will be playing across youtube to help promote our T-shirt campaign, and that hopefully should help bring in more participants. We want to go forward with the lottery as advertised, however more participants are needed.

Helps us spread the word so we can all have the T-shirt/Lottery campaign that we all hoped to have.

Follow us on twitter https://www.twitter.com/TioTourGuides ------ and ------------------- facebook https://www.facebook.com/tiotourguides to participate in our bounty. For more information about our token, team, future projects and timeline visit https://tioguides.com     -------------------------------------- Now trading on Etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#TIOTOUR-ETH
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:11:16 PM

first part of bounty was pay.. but it was so little rewards.. that I start be sad...
Regards

Julia, we're really sorry about the delay with bounty situation, and we're all working round the clock to catch up with project deadlines, Silver Martins been  ill for 2 weeks, and Siggi's has been in Indonesia working on delivering on some other aspects of our project both their departments are responsible for calculating and paying the bounty. Siggi's assistant wlll start calculating the new bounty updates that have been put in the bounty form. And as usual those who retweeted everything will get an additional bonus.

And we'll send new T-shirts to those who never got one and those who asked for new ones. Thank you guys so much for your understanding.

We have a new video add coming up which will be playing across youtube to help promote our T-shirt campaign, and that hopefully should help bring in more participants. We want to go forward with the lottery as advertised, however more participants are needed.

Helps us spread the word so we can all have the T-shirt/Lottery campaign that we all hoped to have.

Thanks for the update Smiley . By the way is TIO in https://www.okex.com/spot/trade/index.do and TIOTOURS is the same? It is hitting 1$ in the okex site. Cheers Smiley
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:08:37 AM

Regards

Julia, we're really sorry about the delay with bounty situation, and we're all working round the clock to catch up with project deadlines, Silver Martins been  ill for 2 weeks, and Siggi's has been in Indonesia working on delivering on some other aspects of our project both their departments are responsible for calculating and paying the bounty. Siggi's assistant wlll start calculating the new bounty updates that have been put in the bounty form. And as usual those who retweeted everything will get an additional bonus.

Thanks for the update Smiley . By the way is TIO in https://www.okex.com/spot/trade/index.do and TIOTOURS is the same? It is hitting 1$ in the okex site. Cheers Smiley

No. Read several ads above. At https://www.okex.com/spot/trade/index.do the TIO - TRADE TOKEN token is traded. TIOTOURS is traded only on the delta.
Transformers

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:32:13 AM

Regards

TIOTOURS will reach $10 very soon because its supply is only 450,000 ( Trade Token (TIO) : 223,534,823) , cheer for this lucky signal ...!  Wink
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

Regards

Julia, we're really sorry about the delay with bounty situation, and we're all working round the clock to catch up with project deadlines, Silver Martins been  ill for 2 weeks, and Siggi's has been in Indonesia working on delivering on some other aspects of our project both their departments are responsible for calculating and paying the bounty. We are looking forwarding to adding some new names to our team as we are currently understaffed. Our biggest goal now is to get on a solid exchange, launch our tours platform and get on CMC, and then the TIO economy will start to take shape. Siggi's assistant wlll start calculating the new bounty updates that have been put in the bounty form. And as usual those who retweeted everything will get an additional bonus.

Stop sending   T-shirts Please send us second part of our rewards, I mean bounty first company!  Why payment the first part was done , and second one is still in "promising mode?"

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:49:57 PM

Regards

I really don't understand why you have time to send t-shirt but haven't time to pay for work. What wrong?
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:02:34 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 01:15:06 PM by moli1

I have not receive TIO tokens (Facebook and Twitter) reward.
Please Check i am on Spreadsheet #105.
Twitter Username: @moliinsane
when distribution will be start ??  Embarrassed
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

I have not receive TIO tokens (Facebook and Twitter) reward.
Please Check i am on Spreadsheet #105.
Twitter Username: @moliinsane
when distribution will be start ??  Embarrassed

I got part of it, but need to know when is the next distribution, please tell to track this! thanks!

Transformers

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:08:48 AM

TIO is still sleeping...  Huh
dikan

Activity: 270

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

Hello dev. I will question. list of names of people who get shirts where yes. why I did not get yaa
zhouyc

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:53:27 AM

TIO is a tourist project, I like such a project, because I love tourism myself, I hope this project can bring convenience to tourism.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

HI TIO team,

Is date of lottery finalized in Feb 2018 or it is still to be decided, I hope you will have enough participants to make the draw, all the best and keep rocking.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Transformers

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:52:29 AM

New exchange, but the conditions for listing is not so strict, many new tokens are listed here : https://www.okex.com/ (top 3 exchange in the world: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/)
TIO can contact and list there
stasik201330

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

hello i didn't received bounty tokens admin, i am received or not?
dikan

Activity: 270

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:43:55 PM

why i do not get a dev shirt. but I've been following this bounty since the beginning of this bounty began. in comparison with those who signed up later they get a T-shirt. Is there something wrong? I want to get a T-shirt.  Sad
Tios123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:01:55 PM

why i do not get a dev shirt. but I've been following this bounty since the beginning of this bounty began. in comparison with those who signed up later they get a T-shirt. Is there something wrong? I want to get a T-shirt.  Sad

Dikan, did you correctly give us your postal address earlier on? and is it still there now in the bounty form. Those who've been with us from the beginning that never got a shirt are probably those who didnt give us a correct full postal address.

Follow us on twitter https://www.twitter.com/TioTourGuides ------ and ------------------- facebook https://www.facebook.com/tiotourguides to participate in our bounty. For more information about our token, team, future projects and timeline visit https://tioguides.com     -------------------------------------- Now trading on Etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#TIOTOUR-ETH
Tios123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

New exchange, but the conditions for listing is not so strict, many new tokens are listed here : https://www.okex.com/ (top 3 exchange in the world: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/)

Did notice that they have been listing a lot of companies out of Asia. Do you have an idea what their listing fee is?

- We've received some solid applications from programmers to join our team, and we're currently looking forward to having them speed up the development of our platform and brush up our UX/UI on all our pages.

- Before contacting any of the TOP 5 exchanges again, we want to have tour guides platform up and running first and have the guides from some of the agencies that we have contracted to signed up. Ofcourse not having our platform up and running at this point doesnt help out image, so there's no need burning bridges that are needed for the future, we want to do the right thing and then contact them for a listing when we have our running project to back it up.

The small exchanges for now are more than good enough as we only have 450,000 tokens in circulation, we don't have to be on the likes of binance to get our marketcap/price to something healthy and reasonable for now. The likes of coinexchange/Livecoin/mercatox are actually more than good enough for now.

For those asking why this token never got listed on a bigger exchange yet, here's a timeline of events again.

The Chinese Government banned ICOs after we started our ICO causing a bear market and hurting us and how much we were able to raise. The price of Bitcoin was at 3,500 at the end of our ICO. When we were about to finalize with HitBTC, the price  rose to 6,500 (Causing the total listing fee needed to paid back then to be about $58,000) and we asked for a reduced price and when they refused, we thought we should give bitcoin a week or so for the price to come back to something close to 3,500 ( Our Biggest regret to date), As we all Bitcoin went on  to be valued at over 19,000 causing the listing fee to be over 200k. something we couldnt afford. And our Application with Binance, never saw the light of day.

There's no need to make any excuses, not being able to launch our platform as announced, remains our biggest hinderance and has caused our overall timeline to be dented and disorganized. We are going to pull through. We're heavily invested in this project financially, mind, body and Soul, and the only way out is to continue to invest. I know you guys can't wait for an announcement that our platform is up and running, etc. Neither can we. In due time this will all start to come together, the unpredictability of the Crypto Economy was heavily underestimated by us in the beginning.

We are very indebted to those of you who continue to positively support this project regardless of how Bad we have been doing, and we find strength in your support.

Even though the Crypto community is quite unpredictable, one thing that seems to be predictable is that a project that has a community that believes in it and Devs that continue to work on it, end up doing well in the long run, so our story here can never be different.

We remain very committed.

There's a bear market on right now, and making any positive announcements could be easily drowned in it. We'll hold off and announce them at appropriate times.

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:09:18 PM

Did notice that they have been listing a lot of companies out of Asia. Do you have an idea what their listing fee is?

- We've received some solid applications from programmers to join our team, and we're currently looking forward to having them speed up the development of our platform and brush up our UX/UI on all our pages.

- Before contacting any of the TOP 5 exchanges again, we want to have tour guides platform up and running first and have the guides from some of the agencies that we have contracted to signed up. Ofcourse not having our platform up and running at this point doesnt help out image, so there's no need burning bridges that are needed for the future, we want to do the right thing and then contact them for a listing when we have our running project to back it up.

The small exchanges for now are more than good enough as we only have 450,000 tokens in circulation, we don't have to be on the likes of binance to get our marketcap/price to something healthy and reasonable for now. The likes of coinexchange/Livecoin/mercatox are actually more than good enough for now.

For those asking why this token never got listed on a bigger exchange yet, here's a timeline of events again.

The Chinese Government banned ICOs after we started our ICO causing a bear market and hurting us and how much we were able to raise. The price of Bitcoin was at 3,500 at the end of our ICO. When we were about to finalize with HitBTC, the price  rose to 6,500 (Causing the total listing fee needed to paid back then to be about $58,000) and we asked for a reduced price and when they refused, we thought we should give bitcoin a week or so for the price to come back to something close to 3,500 ( Our Biggest regret to date), As we all Bitcoin went on  to be valued at over 19,000 causing the listing fee to be over 200k. something we couldnt afford. And our Application with Binance, never saw the light of day.

There's no need to make any excuses, not being able to launch our platform as announced, remains our biggest hinderance and has caused our overall timeline to be dented and disorganized. We are going to pull through. We're heavily invested in this project financially, mind, body and Soul, and the only way out is to continue to invest. I know you guys can't wait for an announcement that our platform is up and running, etc. Neither can we. In due time this will all start to come together, the unpredictability of the Crypto Economy was heavily underestimated by us in the beginning.

We are very indebted to those of you who continue to positively support this project regardless of how Bad we have been doing, and we find strength in your support.

Even though the Crypto community is quite unpredictable, one thing that seems to be predictable is that a project that has a community that believes in it and Devs that continue to work on it, end up doing well in the long run, so our story here can never be different.

There's a bear market on right now, and making any positive announcements could be easily drowned in it. We'll hold off and announce them at appropriate times.

Awesome! Always it good to see that project live and team work hard for own and investors goals! Good works!

But what about last part of bounty? Nothing says!
As I think you don't give tokens to near 20-30 participants. What must we do for completion that quest?
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:11:21 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 06:27:30 AM by pundit

Hi TIOS,

Your words always touch me, you are never a Bad project, I can sense your vision to take this project to great heights, there may be ups and downs in any business/project but what remains permanent is your vision and dedication, "Be a great believer in luck but pls note more you work hard more you will get out of it".

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: