Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA  (Read 50813 times)
Tios123 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:20:17 AM

Hey Tios123,

Yes indeed, I think I have moved quickly to announce good news for TradeSatoshi, you're right Tios123, there is no asser exchange volume, I also realized since the last 24 hours, so I think that stocks.exchange will be a good start, but it should eventually tried (can be again) on Yobit.com which deals a good volume every day.

I consicence the fact that in this story project launchers and investors do not know each other, I trust you, take the necessary time to the good development of your company, and even if I lose my 100,000 TIOTOUR j would still have the idea of ​​trying, and that behind all that others are losing much more in the fact that a real investor will never invest the money he does not have.

Tios123, I would ask you if possible to still keep a link a little more nurtured between us all so that our agreement lasts a long time and that your business starts gently but surely,

I know that many people here are only looking for immediate profit, I also want your business to continue as a global group, your original ideas deserve it.

Try to give them a date, or some info on the draw, that will make them for a moment to calm the time to receive prims not received, I think everyone will understand that everyone is doing their best and it takes sticks together .
I'm also waiting for my bonus for the photo of the tee Shert that I had to send, I'm not impatient, I'm waiting, do like me friends, we'll all get there if we believe strongly .. and PS: small personal opinion, if ever the premiums are let go (which yes would be normal in view of the date) but it would lower too much market, with the release of the chips remaining on 1 year the chip will not have time to have a pretty average of 3-5 $ -5.50 $ finally this is only my opinion, I call that I do not belong to any of the teams, I am only an investor who believes in himself. .

Well to you TIO TOUR GUIDE teams ... and my friends Investors Be happy
  Grin

STRATTON

Great Post! Tradesatoshi has been constantly stable and secure.

TradeSatoshi 3 months ago it was difficult to call the exchange, now it's more or less normal. In general, this is one of the worst existing stock exchanges )

So we communicated with Stocks.exchange about 9days ago, and they cleared us for a listing, but then the market started tanking. Here is  what we were thinking,

This community has been trying to get on coinmarketcap for a while, a listing on stocks.exchange could give us the volume to get listed, however, the market is very bearish, jumping in on now literally could mean that we would be losing
an opportunity to get new investors to the bear market.

So what do you guys think? should we go ahead and list now when most people are concerned about investing in cryptos and throw away a good opportunity or just do and avoid any unforeseeable problems. We are still undecided about this, so the community can help give us your thoughts. Or do we start a poll, just to see. But remember a badly timed listing could be a big loss.

We can equally just pay for the listing and ask them to open the trades at a preferred date. Your thoughts please.

Here is what our end game is,

Since Mercatox is no longer listing new tokens until they upgrade. We're thinking about Stocks.exchange

Once listed we'll trade for a couple months and time our Project launch with a listing on coinexchange/hitbtc or any other exchange with a similar volume/ listing fee, hopefully they all continue to remain in the business and continue to grow strong, as this cryptouniverse is very unpredictable.

Once live with our platforms we can approach, Kucoin/Binance/Okex for a listing. This is our timeline with regards to our token, our platforms will still follow the same original timeline.

For now, we'll just get on IDEX.

Follow us on twitter https://www.twitter.com/TioTourGuides ------ and ------------------- facebook https://www.facebook.com/tiotourguides to participate in our bounty. For more information about our token, team, future projects and timeline visit https://tioguides.com     -------------------------------------- Now trading on Etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#TIOTOUR-ETH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tios123 (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:28:22 AM

Guys as you can see, Siggi is back so expect your bounty anytime soon.

For those of you who have continued to retweet regardless of how awful we have been with keeping with time dates, we will be very generous with our bonus, you deserve it.

And @pundit  we are having discussion on how to proceed to market our Lottery so that it;s cost effective and yields results.

Yes, marketing so far has cost us quite a lot and we're till quite a small company with big goals so cost saving is quite important to us.

Let me get back to you on this.

Follow us on twitter https://www.twitter.com/TioTourGuides ------ and ------------------- facebook https://www.facebook.com/tiotourguides to participate in our bounty. For more information about our token, team, future projects and timeline visit https://tioguides.com     -------------------------------------- Now trading on Etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#TIOTOUR-ETH
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

For those who didn't see our post/tweet on Facebook and Twitter yet, we have hired a new developer to our team. Please check out our social media. Thank you.

and one more time, what about second part of our bounty?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
SiggiN_Tio

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:44:10 AM

For those who didn't see our post/tweet on Facebook and Twitter yet, we have hired a new developer to our team. Please check out our social media. Thank you.

Listen, there's really no reason for any tone, dedocry. Joining our Bounty, means that you accepted our terms, rules and conditions. That was stated very clearly. Give me and my assistant some time, to recalculate the stakes for the second bounty. So that the second half of the first Bounty and the second bounty will be paid at the same time. Thank you for your understanding.

Follow us on our Social Media and get a free shirt. https://facebook.com/tiotourguides    https://twitter.com/TioTourGuides
For more info on our project, detailed roadmap and updates, please follow this link: https://tokens.tiotourguides.com
NOW TRADING ON ETHERDELTA  https://etherdelta.com/#TIOTOUR-ETH
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

Friends, before asking questions and spreading panic, read a few pages of this topic and you will find all the answers to your questions !!!
Do not be lazy!
BadgerregdaB

Activity: 240
Merit: 110

World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:06:38 AM

Listen, there's really no reason for any tone, dedocry. Joining our Bounty, means that you accepted our terms, rules and conditions. That was stated very clearly. Give me and my assistant some time, to recalculate the stakes for the second bounty. So that the second half of the first Bounty and the second bounty will be paid at the same time. Thank you for your understanding.

this team works very well up to now I think. just waiting for the results of what we have done.
be patient guys

dedocry

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:07:03 AM

yes, you are right, when we joined to your bounty, we accepted the rules. But you didn't follow your rules  later  and end the changed it. As I remember correct, you have promised, that the second part of bounty will be paid after one month of first distribution. I still didn't see my tokens. Moreover, participants who had less tokens (because they joined later or ..) received  all tokens payment, which at the moment is more than the participants who were with you from the very beginning and now tell me please, who is not right?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

I wasn't here quite long time and as I can see now, the team just continue to promise. I agree, to make a good product needs time, but I really can't understand why you don't want to pay rest of bounty? where is a big problem? 

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:25:55 AM

this team works very well up to now I think. just waiting for the results of what we have done.
be patient guys
Sorry, but speech about second part of bounty rewards from October '17. Nothing about other team work.

In rules that we accepted was said about Rewards for Work. Not particularly or installment plan. But now only we implement and did our part "Work". Team has much reasons do not do their part "Rewards".
Only rules and agreements nothing more. I hope I can to say my mention
SiggiN_Tio

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

We have started paying the second half of the first Bounty. Please have a look and make sure, that nothing about your eth addresses has changed. Here's the link to the Bounty Spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j_9WDY2Vj76dLi0_ZeRx-UJovrEBMTRVvOXAaGY9SOU/edit#gid=278609357

Thank you.

Follow us on our Social Media and get a free shirt. https://facebook.com/tiotourguides    https://twitter.com/TioTourGuides
For more info on our project, detailed roadmap and updates, please follow this link: https://tokens.tiotourguides.com
NOW TRADING ON ETHERDELTA  https://etherdelta.com/#TIOTOUR-ETH
Transformers

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:00:02 PM

New exchange, TIO can try :
https://www.steneum.com/
https://twitter.com/steneumcoin
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:25:25 PM

We have started paying the second half of the first Bounty. Please have a look and make sure, that nothing about your eth addresses has changed. Here's the link to the Bounty Spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j_9WDY2Vj76dLi0_ZeRx-UJovrEBMTRVvOXAaGY9SOU/edit#gid=278609357

Thank you.

Great news, but as I can see this the link to the old spreadsheet. Do you have a new updated spreadsheet?

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:15:42 PM

Thank you.

Oh that is good news, 2nd half of first bounty is awaited for a long, its nice to hear that distribution is going to start soon, pls confirm if 2nd bounty is over or its still active, I did not see any new post on Facebook as well as on Twitter.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
chenjl84

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:09:23 AM

The project is good, one of the projects that I have always been concerned about, and I hope to have a better development in 2018.
Transformers

Activity: 310

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

TIOTOUR can be traded here: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/TIOTOUR-ETH
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:04:31 PM

Thank you.

Sorry, guys, and so what with the second part? 2 weeks ago and today nothing. What's wrong?
titteringtacos

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:19:31 PM

Long silence on the updates? Whats the matter team? Any news in INTRODUCE TIO TRAVEL AIDING TECH DEVICES and the OFFICIAL LAUNCH FOR TIO TOUR TV AND TIO TOUR MAGAZINE? Furthermore, any chance on getting in other external exchanges because Delta is not good for the success of this coin. Hoping to see some updates here. Have a blessed day ahead.. Cheers Smiley
bastian466

Activity: 1302

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:43:03 AM

some have already paid the other half? I have not got it yet

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
denis180680

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

I want to ask. I got a T-shirt as a gift, do I have to post my picture on Twitter or is it necessary to participate in something?
Alastord

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

Still not receive second part. Scamm project.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: