Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:32:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA  (Read 50813 times)
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

what happen dev with your project? first i now this project i very interesting and support this project
but what i see know, not have update and almost over now. i still waiting news update from your team
goodluck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
titteringtacos

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:17:48 PM

Ooopppsss.. This is not the TIO TOUR Project I supported. The TIO TOUR that I supported are the team who is hardworking and dont get tired in giving updates. Is this still the same team that TIO got? I am confused now.. Sad Sad
Anton_notnA

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:55:51 AM

You guys all need to take the chill pill. Tios123 asked a question, if to list on an exchange now during this bear market or to rather wait until the bear market finds its floor. Nobody actually found it important to answer him.

I personally believe, that the right timing for any forward movements/announcements/updates is of highest priority, considering the fact, that he entire cryptocurrency market is really not looking promising right now, everyone who is a experienced trader or cryptocurrency enthusiast would agree, that the market needs to find its bottom first, before bouncing back up to reach greater heights.

I think it's better that the devs are timing the market and not giving into the pressure of mostly bounty hunters.
Anton_notnA

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:48:45 AM

Most of the bounty hunters complaining here are actually the once that frustrated the T-shirt promotional campaign. Hundreds of t-shirts have been posted and only a few people of those who have received their shirt, have been posting a picture of it.
I can only wonder how much money the devs have lost to this.
titteringtacos

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

You guys all need to take the chill pill. Tios123 asked a question, if to list on an exchange now during this bear market or to rather wait until the bear market finds its floor. Nobody actually found it important to answer him.

I personally believe, that the right timing for any forward movements/announcements/updates is of highest priority, considering the fact, that he entire cryptocurrency market is really not looking promising right now, everyone who is a experienced trader or cryptocurrency enthusiast would agree, that the market needs to find its bottom first, before bouncing back up to reach greater heights.

I think it's better that the devs are timing the market and not giving into the pressure of mostly bounty hunters.

Totally agree in this, what I was asking is an update regarding on INTRODUCE TIO TRAVEL AIDING TECH DEVICES and the OFFICIAL LAUNCH FOR TIO TOUR TV AND TIO TOUR MAGAZINE. If we can hear on how this things going then if its good we are happy to see it but if its still on process we still need to know. TIO has community and supporters that is waiting for an updates. A long silence is not advisable.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

Most of the bounty hunters complaining here are actually the once that frustrated the T-shirt promotional campaign. Hundreds of t-shirts have been posted and only a few people of those who have received their shirt, have been posting a picture of it.

Yes this is disappointing that TIO spent a good amount on promotional activities like posting T- shirts but only a few members acknowledged it, I think this is not the end, TIO team should come back with more zeal and zest, success will definitely follow them, currently the market is bearish, let it find the bottom first, I hope TIO team will restart building a good network thereafter.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
titteringtacos

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:23:12 PM

Yes this is disappointing that TIO spent a good amount on promotional activities like posting T- shirts but only a few members acknowledged it, I think this is not the end, TIO team should come back with more zeal and zest, success will definitely follow them, currently the market is bearish, let it find the bottom first, I hope TIO team will restart building a good network thereafter.

Most of the bounty hunters that receive the T-Shirts give away dont care on the efforts, time, and money spent by the them for them to receive and use the shirt. Taking a picture and acknowledging that the gifts are receive is very important in the part of the team TIO. Still waiting for their come back and will still support this project. Just gives the right supporters an update Team. Smiley
Tios123 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:57:05 PM

Dear All,

We lost Silver Martins yesterday after a long battle with illness since december. He died at 3.30pm Central Asian Time. What started as a stress induced drop in blood sugar at the climax of our ICO, continued to degenerate into other medical conditions after a long stay in the hospital.

Silver martins was partially disabled after an ischemic stroke in 2014 and was literally attracted to this project based on the belief that people of all kinds of physical and mental conditions deserve a shot at finding guides or tours that fit their needs.

Thank you Silver, we'll keep the struggle alive to make sure your dreams and those of everyone else who joined thus far becomes a reality.

Follow us on twitter https://www.twitter.com/TioTourGuides ------ and ------------------- facebook https://www.facebook.com/tiotourguides to participate in our bounty. For more information about our token, team, future projects and timeline visit https://tioguides.com     -------------------------------------- Now trading on Etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#TIOTOUR-ETH
Tios123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

In a generalized response,

@ those who havent received the second part of their first bounty yet, we're somewhere around No. 101. We all got distracted about a week ago after Doctors confirmation that Silver wouldnt make it. Siggi and her assistants should be resuming soon. Thank you for your understanding. Please note that if there is no TIO in your Balance, your account will be skipped, and they'll come back to paying you after everyone else has been paid, as stated earlier on.

- About timing the market: we've already been hurt by wrongly timing the market in the past. Back when I raised the concern bitcoin was $10,300, it went already below 8000. If we had gone on the exchange then, it would have been a waste of momentum, and exchange fees paid would have been lost. If we have to go a centralized exchange in a bear market then we're better off doing it when our main platform is live, our fight right now is for our tour guides platform to go live.

- On final note, this is a very small project, total money raised during our ICO was 103,000 and over 80% of the funds were from friends and family, less than $15,000 (which we're thankful for) came from this community, so yes pressure for us to deliver on promises is very personal and close to home.

The huge losses from crypto this year has scared aware our investors, and like most of you, we also bought bitcoin at over $17k, with the sole intent to use it to pay for exchange listings and we're still counting our losses. With our core investors shaken up, we can't afford to throw money around and jeopardize the future of this project, it's important that we concentrate our funds on whats most important, which is paying for right the developers to get our Tour Guides platform up, if the market appears to have found it's floor before then, we'll be listing on an exchange as well, if not, we'll time a big exchange listing to match with our platform lunch.

And yes I understand the concerns of those who have been with us from the beginning, this looks like a shadow of what we were or are supposed to be, but thesame goes for the entire market. We remain very committed to this project. And as a travel project, our future does not depend on blockchain.

Follow us on twitter https://www.twitter.com/TioTourGuides ------ and ------------------- facebook https://www.facebook.com/tiotourguides to participate in our bounty. For more information about our token, team, future projects and timeline visit https://tioguides.com     -------------------------------------- Now trading on Etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#TIOTOUR-ETH
titteringtacos

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:07:23 PM

@ those who havent received the second part of their first bounty yet, we're somewhere around No. 101. We all got distracted about a week ago after Doctors confirmation that Silver wouldnt make it. Siggi and her assistants should be resuming soon. Thank you for your understanding. Please note that if there is no TIO in your Balance, your account will be skipped, and they'll come back to paying you after everyone else has been paid, as stated earlier on.

- About timing the market: we've already been hurt by wrongly timing the market in the past. Back when I raised the concern bitcoin was $10,300, it went already below 8000. If we had gone on the exchange then, it would have been a waste of momentum, and exchange fees paid would have been lost. If we have to go a centralized exchange in a bear market then we're better off doing it when our main platform is live, our fight right now is for our tour guides platform to go live.

- On final note, this is a very small project, total money raised during our ICO was 103,000 and over 80% of the funds were from friends and family, less than $15,000 (which we're thankful for) came from this community, so yes pressure for us to deliver on promises is very personal and close to home.

The huge losses from crypto this year has scared aware our investors, and like most of you, we also bought bitcoin at over $17k, with the sole intent to use it to pay for exchange listings and we're still counting our losses. With our core investors shaken up, we can't afford to throw money around and jeopardize the future of this project, it's important that we concentrate our funds on whats most important, which is paying for right the developers to get our Tour Guides platform up, if the market appears to have found it's floor before then, we'll be listing on an exchange as well, if not, we'll time a big exchange listing to match with our platform lunch.

And yes I understand the concerns of those who have been with us from the beginning, this looks like a shadow of what we were or are supposed to be, but thesame goes for the entire market. We remain very committed to this project. And as a travel project, our future does not depend on blockchain.

Its good to here that the Team are back. Deeply sad on the loss of one of your comrade. But he will still be helping the team not on a physical aspect but on spiritual. We are still here supporting you and will be with you until the success of this coin. Thank you so much for giving us an update. Rest assured that I will still and will be supporting this project. My deeply sympathy on the family and friends of Silver Martin. Sad Sad
pundit

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

It was really sad to hear about Silver Martin, may his soul rests in peace and almighty give enough strength to his family and friends to bear this big loss.
As this project is related to travel, I can sense the bright future of this project, blockchain is helping to build the base, market conditions currently are not favorable in any aspects, but we will have good times ahead, I will continue supporting this project, Good Luck.

Tios123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:20:22 PM

Thank you so much guys

Taya Afi

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:31:13 AM

Hello. For a long time there were no new messages on Twitter. let's resume activity.
dikan

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

When the end for ico part 2 for tio tour guides?
When distribution for token tio. ? I not yet recieved for token tio sir. And i not yet received t-shirt for tio tour guides.
I hope this projeck sukses full.
Thanks
Transformers

Activity: 310

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

This project is alive or was dead Huh
The supply is only 450,000, but it can not move any steps, why why and why ?
titteringtacos

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:32:28 PM

I am puzzled too. This nearly comes to two weeks and still we are not getting any updates here. Any news on the development of this project? Many investors are also waiting for improvement here. Thanks Smiley
Transformers

Activity: 310

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:31:47 AM

I am puzzled too. This nearly comes to two weeks and still we are not getting any updates here. Any news on the development of this project? Many investors are also waiting for improvement here. Thanks Smiley

With the supply of 450,000, its price must be over $10, why can't It move ?
So confused...!
pundit

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:35:38 AM

Team TIO,

Pls update something about new developments, TIO has huge potential to beat the red market, keep on working, results will definitely follow, limited coin supply, good team and managed work is your strength, do not go offline.

kuteo.bedangieu4

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

The future will be great for this project , good luck. Smiley
titteringtacos

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

Team TIO,

Pls update something about new developments, TIO has huge potential to beat the red market, keep on working, results will definitely follow, limited coin supply, good team and managed work is your strength, do not go offline.

Totally agree on your point mate. I really beleive in this project and really want to hear some great news/update from the team. And may I say we really need a good exchanger to push the pull potential of this coin. I will still be waiting for upcoming updates from the team. Cheers Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: