Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Global Warming Real?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Global Warming Real?  (Read 25102 times)
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:37:15 PM

People who denies global warming makes me sick, sad and angry in the same time.
Every one who considers himself as intelligent individual should understand that this is very real , too real to be honest.
 Undecided
Climate is not changing slowly, it has already changed. Also i have no note something that most people do not know, there is a big chance that we all are already doomed, earth has huge amounts of CO2 trapped under ice, located in Siberia and in the same latitude gradient. If this CO2 will brake free the domino effect would make our planet change for thousands of years and humanity will die out. And i am not exaggerating ,this is real and this has already started Siberia is full of new HUGE HOLES hundreds of meters in diameter and tens of meters in depth.

Lol you are really funny i think we are entering in fase where extreme changes are normal in future we will have warmer summers and colder winters ,but beliving in global warming dont make you intellegent sorry its medias propaganda and some big companies are profiting off global warming so its normal that those elites forcing it to media as truth all i cant say bullshit,just think with your own head look around you i dont see only  global warming all i can see is exteme tempeture changes like tempeture falls for 20-25C decreses in one day and second thing that i notice is that we dont have like seasons anymore its like cold winter straight jumps to hot summer no spring no autumn same from hot summer to cold winter

LOL,sorrry.
You are completely and utterly wrong, intelligent people know that global warming is real . Those who trust media propaganda or have no education think that it could be fake, the same as in case of other absurd  beliefs as flat earth.
It seems that you do not know that therm" global warming" notes a process where climate is changing to the worse, it does not necessarily mean that it will become warmer over few years or even decades in such way that you will feel it.

The exact consequences of global warming is that our planet's atmosphere's layer where we live and weather processes take place, is becoming thicker or in other words increasingly more place is being made for those whether processes to evolve. What does it mean? It mean bigger cyclones , bigger anticyclones thus colder and warmer temperatures. And bigger storm systems which we are seeing very well.

And dont be fulled by this, you think, okay colder and warmer temperatures is okay, i can live with it.

While this is happening the temperature of earths atmosphere is increasing slowly and steadily, melting ice , melting ice caps in Siberia where humongous amounts of CO2 is trapped which will eventually destroy or planet.

If you DO not understand physical processes behind this change and instead of educating yourself you are choosing to believe some bullshit of global warming being fake, your not only non educated , non intelligent human being but also ignorant and stupid.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

LOL,sorrry.
You are completely and utterly wrong, intelligent people know that global warming is real . Those who trust media propaganda or have no education think that it could be fake, the same as in case of other absurd  beliefs as flat earth.
It seems that you do not know that therm" global warming" notes a process where climate is changing to the worse, it does not necessarily mean that it will become warmer over few years or even decades in such way that you will feel it.

The exact consequences of global warming is that our planet's atmosphere's layer where we live and weather processes take place, is becoming thicker or in other words increasingly more place is being made for those whether processes to evolve. What does it mean? It mean bigger cyclones , bigger anticyclones thus colder and warmer temperatures. And bigger storm systems which we are seeing very well.

And dont be fulled by this, you think, okay colder and warmer temperatures is okay, i can live with it.

While this is happening the temperature of earths atmosphere is increasing slowly and steadily, melting ice , melting ice caps in Siberia where humongous amounts of CO2 is trapped which will eventually destroy or planet.

If you DO not understand physical processes behind this change and instead of educating yourself you are choosing to believe some bullshit of global warming being fake, your not only non educated , non intelligent human being but also ignorant and stupid.

Very tough wording! It is not that I disagree with climate changes. It is something that has happened many many times in our history, and just in recorded human history it has happened more than a dozen times. What I can put a question mark with, or rather be in doubt, is if it’s only due to human fault.

I’m asking this, what is responsable for the Roman Warm Period, Medieval Warm Period or the Little Ice Age? The 1883 Krakatoa eruption changed weather globally for about 5 years, so there are other forces on this planet that have a say in climate changes. Maybe more that we have not thought about yet.

Hard maybe, but here is a little evolution one-on-one, if you can’t handle changes fast enough, you die out, and the next species is ready for its moment. How do you think we arrived at first place? Climate changes!
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:21:56 PM

Very tough wording! It is not that I disagree with climate changes. It is something that has happened many many times in our history, and just in recorded human history it has happened more than a dozen times. What I can put a question mark with, or rather be in doubt, is if it’s only due to human fault.

I’m asking this, what is responsable for the Roman Warm Period, Medieval Warm Period or the Little Ice Age? The 1883 Krakatoa eruption changed weather globally for about 5 years, so there are other forces on this planet that have a say in climate changes. Maybe more that we have not thought about yet.

Hard maybe, but here is a little evolution one-on-one, if you can’t handle changes fast enough, you die out, and the next species is ready for its moment. How do you think we arrived at first place? Climate changes!

The hard word choice is because there are too many people out there who are hiding behind similar reasoning only because they dont want to change anything in their lifestyle or be responsible of anything.

Changes which are out of our control have happened before which are most likely done by volcanic eruptions . I do not doubt that.

The biggest concern is not a ICE AGE, which could be induced by volcanic eruption and is something that has happened and most likely will happen in the future, the problem is that our emissions in atmosphere is making climate warmer to the extent that it could melt permafrost which protects so much CO2 below it that it could literally destroy our planet . This is just physics and it is clear how we are risking with everything with our CO2 pollution together with our flesh eating lifestyle ( which has huge role in deforestation) . In scenario when permafrost melts, there will be no one who will tell the story of how humans almost went extinct.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
mogenesis

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:36:34 PM

Although we can't look at thermometers going back thousands of years, we do have some records that help us figure out what temperatures and concentrations were like in the distant past. For example, trees store information about the climate in the place where they live. Each year, trees grow thicker and form new rings. In warmer and wetter years, the rings are thicker. Old trees and wood can tell us about conditions hundreds or even several thousands of years ago.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:25:23 PM

....In scenario when permafrost melts, there will be no one who will tell the story of how humans almost went extinct.

Not true.
Bitrio

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

People who denies global warming makes me sick, sad and angry in the same time.
Every one who considers himself as intelligent individual should understand that this is very real , too real to be honest.
 Undecided
Climate is not changing slowly, it has already changed. Also i have no note something that most people do not know, there is a big chance that we all are already doomed, earth has huge amounts of CO2 trapped under ice, located in Siberia and in the same latitude gradient. If this CO2 will brake free the domino effect would make our planet change for thousands of years and humanity will die out. And i am not exaggerating ,this is real and this has already started Siberia is full of new HUGE HOLES hundreds of meters in diameter and tens of meters in depth.

Lol you are really funny i think we are entering in fase where extreme changes are normal in future we will have warmer summers and colder winters ,but beliving in global warming dont make you intellegent sorry its medias propaganda and some big companies are profiting off global warming so its normal that those elites forcing it to media as truth all i cant say bullshit,just think with your own head look around you i dont see only  global warming all i can see is exteme tempeture changes like tempeture falls for 20-25C decreses in one day and second thing that i notice is that we dont have like seasons anymore its like cold winter straight jumps to hot summer no spring no autumn same from hot summer to cold winter

Are you sure we can speak about extreme temperature changes everywhere? Are these proven facts or is it sth you watch around you? I don't know where you live but temperature falls in 20-25C decreses in one day are really  sth hard to believe.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

Maybe Antarctica will finally become a desirable place to live Smiley Kidding aside, global warming is very real and will put the future of humanity in danger.  We have too many selfish people in the world.  For every person trying to conserve energy and not pollute there are people that just don't care.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

Statistics show that there are only 30 or 40 million people living in all of Siberia. Yet, Russia is bigger than all of the U.S. which has 330 million. Global warming would warm up Siberia for habitation. If enough humidity came along with the heat, we could re-plant the whole of the Sahara Desert. Plus, CO2 is plant food, just what we need to feed billions more people around the world.

Too bad global warming has been reversing itself since about 2002.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54]
  Print  

Jump to: