Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEX.Exchange]1-st Exchange Aggregator to trade all coins in one place  (Read 27743 times)
STeX.exchange (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:46:50 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 06:02:38 AM by STeX.exchange

I asked in twitter also.

How do you determine the Referrals.  I gave someone the referral link.
They click on my link but it GIVES the SAME presale ETH address to send as me.  He's using MEW to send to the Presale address.  The same Presale Address as me and everyone else.  ...836Fda

How does it link to my referral.?  How will I get the 10%.

These are the basic steps:
1. You enter your wallet in the stex up field https://stex.exchange/stexup and get your referral link
2. You give that link to somebody or post to your blog, forum, sig, whatever. You may combine this the the Bounty campaign.
3. Somebody clicks the link and enters his/her wallet address in the wallet field https://stex.exchange/saleform/ before paying.
6. By linking the two wallets, his/her and yours the system knows whom to pay.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uscoin1

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:47:26 PM

I asked in twitter also.

How do you determine the Referrals.  I gave someone the referral link.
They click on my link but it GIVES the SAME presale ETH address to send as me.  He's using MEW to send to the Presale address.  The same Presale Address as me and everyone else.  ...836Fda

How does it link to my referral.?  How will I get the 10%.

1. You enter your wallet in the stex up field https://stex.exchange/stexup
2. You get your referral link
3. You give that link to somebody or post to your blog, forum, sig, whatever
4. Somebody clicks the link and enters his/her wallet address in the wallet field https://stex.exchange/saleform/
6. By linking two wallets, his and yours we know that he came from you.

Fyi.  Clicking on the referral link redirects him to the main page:  https://stex.exchange/ , unless you saved in cookie.
Also, if he doesn't want to sign up for the referral for folks below him, then what. He's not going to enter his addreess to get referral link.

He clicks on my referral link, and it brings him to the main page.  He clicks "To Join PreSale Click Here."  Then it brings him to a page with the Presale contract Eth address contribution ETH ending in ...62aF836Fda.

He sends eth to that address.  So, unless some magic happens, where the link for the bonus for my referral.  Everyone sends to the same ETH address.

STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:06:31 AM

Fyi.  Clicking on the referral link redirects him to the main page:  https://stex.exchange/ , unless you saved in cookie.
Also, if he doesn't want to sign up for the referral for folks below him, then what. He's not going to enter his addreess to get referral link.

He clicks on my referral link, and it brings him to the main page.  He clicks "To Join PreSale Click Here."  Then it brings him to a page with the Presale contract Eth address contribution ETH ending in ...62aF836Fda.

He sends eth to that address.  So, unless some magic happens, where the link for the bonus for my referral.  Everyone sends to the same ETH address.

Let me use strong words here  Cool

If somebody comes by your referral link only they see a field where they fill in their wallet before getting our contract address and paying. This way the system knows whom to credit.

When somebody comes without your referral link they don't see this field to fill in their wallet and are shown the contract address directly.

Delete all your cookies when experimenting. Or use the incognito mode in the chrome browser
Iwillgetitrightg

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:36:11 AM

Fyi.  Clicking on the referral link redirects him to the main page:  https://stex.exchange/ , unless you saved in cookie.

He clicks on my referral link, and it brings him to the main page.  He clicks "To Join PreSale Click Here."  Then it brings him to a page with the Presale contract Eth address contribution ETH ending in ...62aF836Fda.

He sends eth to that address.  So, unless some magic happens, where the link for the bonus for my referral.  Everyone sends to the same ETH address.

Let me use strong words here  Cool

If somebody comes by your referral link only they see a field where they fill in their wallet before getting our contract address and paying. This way the system knows whom to credit.

When somebody comes without your referral link they don't see this field to fill in their wallet and are shown the contract address directly.

Delete all your cookies when experimenting. Or use the incognito mode in the chrome browser

He is right. Five days ago I sent my referral link to two of my friends in the email. I connected with them through teamviewer to help them to join the presale and to make sure I get the commission but both times I get directed to the page that contain your Eth address not a page asking for their address. Both times are different PCs, IP addresses and Eth addresses. So that means I lost my commission for both.
However, I tried now with my laptop and using the incognito mode in the chrome browser as you said and I got directed to the page that ask for the Eth. Most likely you guys just fixed the issue and it's working now but probably many participants lost their commission. I will private message you my eth address, my friends eth addresses and the amount of eth they invested so you can verify If I got any commissions or not. I put my referral link  in many other places as well but that's something I can't be sure if someone used it or not

STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:49:06 AM

He is right. Five days ago I sent my referral link to two of my friends in the email. I connected with them through teamviewer to help them to join the presale and to make sure I get the commission but both times I get directed to the page that contain your Eth address not a page asking for their address. Both times are different PCs, IP addresses and Eth addresses. So that means I lost my commission for both.
However, I tried now with my laptop and using the incognito mode in the chrome browser as you said and I got directed to the page that ask for the Eth. Most likely you guys just fixed the issue and it's working now but probably many participants lost their commission. I will private message you my eth address, my friends eth addresses and the amount of eth they invested so you can verify If I got any commissions or not. I put my referral link  in many other places as well but that's something I can't be sure if someone used it or not

If this is the case, after the presale we will make a manual verification. Details will be published later. Don't worry) We highly respect and value our partners  Smiley
Iwillgetitrightg

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:53:31 AM

If this is the case, after the presale we will make a manual verification. Details will be published later. Don't worry) We highly respect and value our partners  Smiley

Thank you very much,

Fair enough

uscoin1

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:57:46 PM

Thank you very much,

Fair enough

So today, I see the process (steps) on your site changed when we click on the referral link.  Now when someone clicks on the referral link, it redirects to the main page https://stex.exchange/ . Then we click on ""To Join PreSale Click Here."  From here, it  No Longer takes us to the page with your "PreSale" ETH address.

Instead, it takes us to a page to ENTER our personal ETH address.

Question is:
Going forward, will we get the 10% commission referral STE coins they invested immediately? 
Or wait til you guys do a manual verification at the end prior to today's fix/change in your website?

Thanks.

YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:31:13 PM

Great news that you guys partner with WINGS. The forecasting itself is pretty useless right now but it brings a lot of attention to the project.  Smiley

This is going to be huge guys  Grin

You are right. We got a special task from Wings to analyze all token transactions other than ETH on our newly launched DEEP platform https://deep.stex.exchange/ which is the first in the world public platform to deeply analyze and visualize all existing blockchains transactions.

While I know Wings falls in the bounty bucket and not the ICO bucket, if at all possible, please consider wings bounty forecasters for the below rule:

"2. Advanced benefit for original ICO subscribers - you'll get 20% bonus from commissions
distribution as long as you keep holding originally distributed tokens. Tokens, bought after ICO on the
open market, do not have this advantage. This means that tokens, that never changed owner, share a
20% of commission distribution among them, and over time less amount of originally bought tokens
will share ever growing stake of distributions."

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
allan1980

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:07:41 AM

Dear Andrew CEO,
This project looks very interesting however am perturbed on the lack of details in the whitepaper.
For any-coin to any-coin exchange, there must be much liquidity. If someone wants to sell a coin, another must be willing to buy. It would seem to me that only highly liquid coins would be profitable to allow transfer between. This is why exchanges usually only offer transfer between fiat/BTC and altcoins.
How do you plan to handle this, are you acting as man-in-middle to facilitate transfer or using ICO money to setup baselines or some other method?

Kind regards,
Allan
Ivan [STeX]

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:56:28 AM

Dear Andrew CEO,
This project looks very interesting however am perturbed on the lack of details in the whitepaper.
For any-coin to any-coin exchange, there must be much liquidity. If someone wants to sell a coin, another must be willing to buy. It would seem to me that only highly liquid coins would be profitable to allow transfer between. This is why exchanges usually only offer transfer between fiat/BTC and altcoins.
How do you plan to handle this, are you acting as man-in-middle to facilitate transfer or using ICO money to setup baselines or some other method?

Kind regards,
Allan

Dear Allan,
STex is basicly a man-in-middle, like any other exchange or broker, but much more as well. STeX will be linked to other exchanges and operating with combined liquidity. Ether raised during ICO will be partialy used to create excess liquidity. Plus, we will provide easy out-of-the-box access for those who wish to be a market-maker in any coin listed. Once coin is listed, it gets all cross-rates and in/out transfer.

Best regards,
Ivan, STeX CFO

Ivan [STeX]

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:15:00 AM

So today, I see the process (steps) on your site changed when we click on the referral link.  Now when someone clicks on the referral link, it redirects to the main page https://stex.exchange/ . Then we click on ""To Join PreSale Click Here."  From here, it  No Longer takes us to the page with your "PreSale" ETH address.

Instead, it takes us to a page to ENTER our personal ETH address.

Question is:
Going forward, will we get the 10% commission referral STE coins they invested immediately?  
Or wait til you guys do a manual verification at the end prior to today's fix/change in your website?

Thanks.

We improving our referral tracking system on the fly. All payments are linked and recorded and commissions will be paid right after Pre-sale ends.
You will be able to review list of transactions, and restore missing manually if there would be any.
We have manual verification procedure, but you must request it, otherwise it is automated.

STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:45:31 AM

#Stex KYC (know your customer) in action for the preSale in real time on our DEEP platform https://deep.stex.exchange/ $STE #ICO $ETH #TokenSale #ITOs
This is how our presale looks at the moment. These are our main contributors and major token holders on the DEEP's chart.  https://www.facebook.com/icoShowcase/photos/a.1713249692303349.1073741830.1708928616068790/1721060731522245/?type=3
ByzantineGeneral

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:56:12 AM

I have invested and made some referrals but when I check my bounty / referral balance at https://stex.exchange/stexup/ and enter my ETH address and click Show the Balance it says:

STeX Up! statistics is coming soon...

Not impressed. Will continue referrals if this is explained to my satisfaction.
STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:09:16 AM

Question is:

Thanks.
The bulk of payments will be done automatically after presale ends, since it's already hardcoded into the smart contract. The rest will be verified on the manual basis and paid in full.
STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:12:17 AM

Great news that you guys partner with WINGS. The forecasting itself is pretty useless right now but it brings a lot of attention to the project.  Smiley

You are right. We got a special task from Wings to analyze all token transactions other than ETH on our newly launched DEEP platform https://deep.stex.exchange/ which is the first in the world public platform to deeply analyze and visualize all existing blockchains transactions.

While I know Wings falls in the bounty bucket and not the ICO bucket, if at all possible, please consider wings bounty forecasters for the below rule:

"2. Advanced benefit for original ICO subscribers - you'll get 20% bonus from commissions
distribution as long as you keep holding originally distributed tokens. Tokens, bought after ICO on the
open market, do not have this advantage. This means that tokens, that never changed owner, share a
20% of commission distribution among them, and over time less amount of originally bought tokens

Could you plz further elaborate on this. It seems to me I dont' get your point. And if possible make an example plz
STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:19:36 AM

I have invested and made some referrals but when I check my bounty / referral balance at https://stex.exchange/stexup/ and enter my ETH address and click Show the Balance it says:

STeX Up! statistics is coming soon...

Not impressed. Will continue referrals if this is explained to my satisfaction.
We are doing our best 24/7
Bounty brings much more results than the partner STeX Up program. That's why the stats were set up earlier.
Next comes the partner program. It will be realeased as soon as we finish with it.
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:38:13 PM

Could you plz further elaborate on this. It seems to me I dont' get your point. And if possible make an example plz

I assumed that a partnership with Wings also implied Stex would post a bounty for Wings forecasters, but maybe that doesn't apply here.  That said, if that did apply, I was basically asking if you would consider Stex bounty participants to also receive the benefit mentioned above for original ICO subscribers.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Ivan [STeX]

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:00:53 PM

I assumed that a partnership with Wings also implied Stex would post a bounty for Wings forecasters, but maybe that doesn't apply here.  That said, if that did apply, I was basically asking if you would consider Stex bounty participants to also receive the benefit mentioned above for original ICO subscribers.
All bounty tokens will be transfered through bounty account so they do not share this benefit. But the rest 80% comissions is going to this tokens as to any other STE token.

migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:36:19 PM

All bounty tokens will be transfered through bounty account so they do not share this benefit. But the rest 80% comissions is going to this tokens as to any other STE token.

and if i used the same address for the investor STE tokens and for bounty?
Ivan [STeX]

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:03:40 PM

and if i used the same address for the investor STE tokens and for bounty?

No problem. Our system tracks token transactions and you are free to do what you want with bounty part. It will not affect originaly bought tokens. And you can sell investor's tokens partialy - the rest will be still receiving 20% bonus.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: