Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEX.Exchange]1-st Exchange Aggregator to trade all coins in one place  (Read 27751 times)
agng27

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:54:35 AM

the new ICO project is very interesting this stex smart token exchange platform for the exchange of all coin,
very practical and very needed for every bitcoiner when going to exchange coin2 who owned for various purposes
such as trading or buying and selling and other interests
STeX.exchange (OP)

Activity: 140

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:14:34 AM

We have a great news for Stexters! 👍☘️😇😄✌️ Thanks to our supporter and a talented Brazilian student Paulo, today Andrew had a talk with Professor Popov, co-founder of IOTA. As a result, Serguei Popov agreed to become STeX.exchange advisor. https://twitter.com/STeX_Exchange/status/913345917364899840
https://t.me/STeXexchange/10767
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:59:50 AM

Wow, invested ETH is increasing really fast near the end of this ICO, good luck to you, maybe you can reach your 15k ETH goal!
marfay

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:01:38 AM

I have a question for STEX as a pre-sale investor. What reason do I have to hold STE token except for the dividend? How do you want to compete with Kyber Network and 0x?
Thanks
fengzhiyan

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:03:29 AM

For some I had to cancel the withdrawal request due to a small rounding issue with the "Withdraw all" button.
 This has been fixed now and email/tickets sent out to the ones affected asking them to submit a new withdrawal request.
guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:09:26 PM

We have a great news for Stexters! 👍☘️😇😄✌️ Thanks to our supporter and a talented Brazilian student Paulo, today Andrew had a talk with Professor Popov, co-founder of IOTA. As a result, Serguei Popov agreed to become STeX.exchange advisor. https://twitter.com/STeX_Exchange/status/913345917364899840
https://t.me/STeXexchange/10767

Congrats! This is a great addition to the team. Let's push this project forward!
STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:35:08 PM

Stex hit through 12000 ETH! One more day left only for the current presale! https://stex.exchange/saleform/
marfay

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:26:43 PM

Feedback about team presentation:

I dont want to be rude or something and just make you cautious about something you have in your team presentation. If Nicholas Prays
is genius or not, i think such claim is highly destroying the credibility and professionality of your project . I invested in the project and now I am getting more nervous because it really looks 'scamy'. I recommended this project to several people and many of them said its scam mainly due to this particular thing. Take it please as a feedback...
STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:51:07 PM

I dont want to be rude or something and just make you cautious about something you have in your team presentation. If Nicholas Prays
is genius or not, i think such claim is highly destroying the credibility and professionality of your project . I invested in the project and now I am getting more nervous because it really looks 'scamy'. I recommended this project to several people and many of them said its scam mainly due to this particular thing. Take it please as a feedback...

The better for the future price of STE. Nick didn't write this, it is the other members of the whole team who think he is an extreemly talented programmer. I never met any programmer and a team lead even close to Nick.
We are free to write whatever we think is important, it is a new reality and new people establish new rules. If you or your friend don't like it you just can pass by and find a less scammy deal. Period.
STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:53:26 PM

I have a question for STEX as a pre-sale investor. What reason do I have to hold STE token except for the dividend? How do you want to compete with Kyber Network and 0x?
Thanks
The reasons are listed in the header of the thread.
As for competing, STeX team is just going to do their job and do it fast and best.
STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:54:54 PM

For some I had to cancel the withdrawal request due to a small rounding issue with the "Withdraw all" button.
 This has been fixed now and email/tickets sent out to the ones affected asking them to submit a new withdrawal request.
I didn't get your point. Could you plz elaborate?
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:12:32 AM

Stex hit through 12000 ETH! One more day left only for the current presale! https://stex.exchange/saleform/
I wonder if someone will invest in real ico or its all we will get..
For me it seams a nice investement but sometimes Im asking myself if its not too good to be true. Will see soon
guillzini

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:14:33 AM

I wonder if someone will invest in real ico or its all we will get..
For me it seams a nice investement but sometimes Im asking myself if its not too good to be true. Will see soon

I think if they can get a demo or beta version live before the ICO, it would definitely pull more people in.

I think more people ask the question you ask yourself and I have to be honest; I did too. I did my due diligence, asked some questions which they answered and made a decision. There are always risks involved with these things, but hey, no risk no reward, right?

The old rule applies here: never invest more than you're willing to lose and you should be fine. So that's what I did Smiley
marfay

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:49:14 AM

The better for the future price of STE. Nick didn't write this, it is the other members of the whole team who think he is an extreemly talented programmer. I never met any programmer and a team lead even close to Nick.
We are free to write whatever we think is important, it is a new reality and new people establish new rules. If you or your friend don't like it you just can pass by and find a less scammy deal. Period.

I agree with you that its your business. However words like 'Genius', 'The smartest people', 'New reality(??)'... are used by populists like Trump. Big words, zero meaning. I really like that on your website you explain everything easily so its very comprehensible unlike many other whitepapers. But i think some of the claims are too much. (still feedback)

Its your problem, but as an Investor I wish you as much success as possible. 
Ivan [STeX]

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:55:55 AM

WARNING!
                       Pre-sale hard-capped at 15000 ETH!

PRE SALE IS CLOSED!

Please do not send any ETH to our smart contract to avoid lose of gas.

guillzini

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:17:22 AM

WARNING!
                       Pre-sale hard-capped at 15000 ETH!

PRE SALE IS CLOSED!

Please do not send any ETH to our smart contract to avoid lose of gas.

Nice! Congrats on reaching the hard-cap. I look forward to the ICO in October!
STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:31:28 PM

STeX hit the hard cap in the morning reaching 15 000 ETH!

Dear Stexters! Our boat has become a lot bigger now! I congratulate our token holders with reaching the major mile stone - hitting the presale hard cap of 15 000 ETH. This is a very positive event for STeX.Exchange! We are getting more steem power every day. STeX is going to become a renowned exchange very soon with all your precious support dear friends!
The coming ICO at the end of October - begining of November have all chances to become extreamly huge and be written in crypto history like this presale.
Starting from October there going to be major announces and modules releases. We will keep you updated through our public channels. STeX team is going to work hard to overdeliver what we promised and we want your patience and support. Lets fly beyond the moon now out of the solar system to the stars!🚀🚀🚀🚀❤️🔥☘️👍😇

We are going to start calculating bounty stats from Monday-Tuesday. We are going to complete all payouts during about 2 weeks and are going to pay everybody who participated in the bounty campaign and followed all the rules.

Now the team needs to take a few days break after this successful presale.
Do not pm me or disturb plz.
STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:33:26 PM

WARNING!
                       Presale has officially closed and hard-capped at 15000 ETH!

PRE SALE IS CLOSED!

Please do not send any ETH to our smart contract anymore. You will only burn your gas!

maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:36:03 PM

STeX hit the hard cap in the morning reaching 15 000 ETH!

Dear Stexters! Our boat has become a lot bigger now! I congratulate our token holders with reaching the major mile stone - hitting the presale hard cap of 15 000 ETH. This is a very positive event for STeX.Exchange! We are getting more steem power every day. STeX is going to become a renowned exchange very soon with all your precious support dear friends!
The coming ICO at the end of October - begining of November have all chances to become extreamly huge and be written in crypto history like this presale.
Starting from October there going to be major announces and modules releases. We will keep you updated through our public channels. STeX team is going to work hard to overdeliver what we promised and we want your patience and support. Lets fly beyond the moon now out of the solar system to the stars!🚀🚀🚀🚀❤️🔥☘️👍😇

We are going to start calculating bounty stats from Monday-Tuesday. We are going to complete all payouts during about 2 weeks and are going to pay everybody who participated in the bounty campaign and followed all the rules.

Now the team needs to take a few days break after this successful presale.
Do not pm me or disturb plz.

Well done team, totally understandable it would be great for the team to focus on developing the product over the next few weeks so that come ICO people will appreciate the product even better a
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:59:54 PM

congratulations, i hope this will be BIG
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: