Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEX.Exchange]1-st Exchange Aggregator to trade all coins in one place  (Read 27741 times)
Ivan [STeX]

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:12:01 PM

good day!! am i right telling the project is crypto related but non-blockchain based,pls? have tried to understand the same fm a wp unftly w/o success. probably i overlooked a functionality of STE tokens in case i'd need to sell it. how can new buyers use it in case the dividends aren't valid any longer,pls? also i'm interested whether you have familiar advisors or not,pls? thanks beforehand for your kind attention

STeX project is crypto related but non-blockchain based.
Tokens become tradable right after ICO end if I understood your question right.
We do have experienced advisors.

Ivan, hello. thanks for your reply, well noted. tradable is ok but mean what value STE has in general when an investor is willing to sell it,pls?

STE tokens has same function as shares in traditional business.
If company do not distribute profits - there is no sense in holdimg it shares, except you are willing to sell them a bit higher.
Dividend model is the best and most fair IMHO, there are not many cases where tokens have some demand because of usage.
I personaly trust more in project with direct profit distribution than the one saying that there will be strong demand for tokens to pay for servises.
So, internal value of STE token can be calculated as future discounted cashflow.
This is value approach.
As STeX grows, tokens become more attractive because they recieve more amd more ether every month.
Price will be supported by the people willing to invest to get "dividends". Future P\E ratio is hard to predict on this market.
Did I answered your question?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
STeX.exchange (OP)

Activity: 140

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 08:42:01 AM

Some more perks to STE token holders:
1) With the releasing of the DEEP project tommorow which it the first public blockchains data mining platform we add extra value to STE token holders.
DEEP will be used for due diligence and compliance
DEED will be part of STEX subscription extra services wich can give STEX investors discounts to these services.
DEEP is used for backend to analyze transactions
DEEP has enormous potential by itsel, which we haven't yet disclosed and it is supposed to become widely used in both B2B and B2C model.

2) We are discussing now with our advisors the possibility of listing new ICO tokens on Stex.exchange right now. This is not the final decision but something like this will be very soon implemented in STeX.exchange. If you hold, for example $5000 in STE, you become elligible to get listed on STeX.exchange.
This will add extra value to STE token holders and support its price.

3) On the basis of STeX we have a list of subscription services to be implemented simaltaniously with STeX which would be of high demand to all STEX traders/investors. All these services will provide discount to STE holders. This too will support the price of STE.

STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 02:20:41 PM

Congrats to all our supporters! We hit our minimal target tonight! Like someone from our comminity said it will be easy to pass the second half in just one day!

As for our token structure and STeX.exchange business model, we can do this in iterations first with our public community, then with our advisors, then with our team. Than we repeat the process all over again untill we reach the consensus.
self1sch

Activity: 219

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:31:14 PM

Congrats to all our supporters! We hit our minimal target tonight! Like someone from our comminity said it will be easy to pass the second half in just one day!

As for our token structure and STeX.exchange business model, we can do this in iterations first with our public community, then with our advisors, then with our team. Than we repeat the process all over again untill we reach the consensus.

nice congratz devs Smiley

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 02:35:57 PM

That is good news, my suggestion is to get the tokens on ethereum smart contract as erc-20 tokens, as they are the best and reputed platform for tokens. thank you

STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 03:46:18 PM

WE need everybody to vote for this in our telegram group! It's very important and urgent. On your vote depends when we close the presale t.me/STeXexchange/1379
STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 03:48:43 PM

That is good news, my suggestion is to get the tokens on ethereum smart contract as erc-20 tokens, as they are the best and reputed platform for tokens. thank you
STE token is ERC20
ahndea

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:44:57 PM

good day!! am i right telling the project is crypto related but non-blockchain based,pls? have tried to understand the same fm a wp unftly w/o success. probably i overlooked a functionality of STE tokens in case i'd need to sell it. how can new buyers use it in case the dividends aren't valid any longer,pls? also i'm interested whether you have familiar advisors or not,pls? thanks beforehand for your kind attention

STeX project is crypto related but non-blockchain based.
Tokens become tradable right after ICO end if I understood your question right.
We do have experienced advisors.

Ivan, hello. thanks for your reply, well noted. tradable is ok but mean what value STE has in general when an investor is willing to sell it,pls?

STE tokens has same function as shares in traditional business.
If company do not distribute profits - there is no sense in holdimg it shares, except you are willing to sell them a bit higher.
Dividend model is the best and most fair IMHO, there are not many cases where tokens have some demand because of usage.
I personaly trust more in project with direct profit distribution than the one saying that there will be strong demand for tokens to pay for servises.
So, internal value of STE token can be calculated as future discounted cashflow.
This is value approach.
As STeX grows, tokens become more attractive because they recieve more amd more ether every month.
Price will be supported by the people willing to invest to get "dividends". Future P\E ratio is hard to predict on this market.
Did I answered your question?

Ivan, hello to you. all clear for me now. sorry for my negligence caused during studying the wp. could you disclose your advisors,pls? by the way my congratulations with a successful pre-ico stage.

R E Λ L I T Y  C L Λ S H    ❱❱❱    THE FIRST AUGMENTED REALITY COMBAT GAME (http://reality-clash.com/)
▬▬▬▬                                                 TOKEN SALE  [►]  29th August 2017                                                 ▬▬▬▬ (http://reality-clash.com/token-sale/)
facebook       ★ (https://www.facebook.com/RealityClash-298707873925397/)       twitter       ★ (https://twitter.com/reality_clash)       slack       ★ (https://realityclash.slack.com/)       Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAsrqKz3APcLTboJom19bg)
Ivan [STeX]

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:56:00 PM

Ivan, hello to you. all clear for me now. sorry for my negligence caused during studying the wp. could you disclose your advisors,pls? by the way my congratulations with a successful pre-ico stage.
I will ask them if they are ok with such publicity or not. It was not discussed before, but since we are going well with pre-sell I do not expect any problem with that. Will let you know. Thanks for your involvment.

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:22:23 AM

Hindi ANN thread is Here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2112424.0
STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:36:51 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 08:59:30 AM by STeX.exchange

STeX.Exchange is nearing half a million raised funds on preSale at the moment with the coming release of the DEEP demo product scheduled for today evening 14-15 GMT (London time) Stay tuned! The party begins!

FYI: DEEP disruptive technology is capable of processing more than 4 billions of operations in a blink of an eye to visualize the graph of blockchain transactions! A sneak peek of the screenshot https://www.facebook.com/icoShowcase/photos/a.1713249692303349.1073741830.1708928616068790/1718821951746123/?type=3&theater
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:58:38 AM

STeX.Exchange is nearing half a million raised fund on preSale at the moment with the coming release of the DEEP demo product scheduled for today evening 14-15 GMT (London time) Stay tuned! The party begins!

FYI: DEEP disruptive technology is capable of processing more than 4 billions of operations in a blink of an eye to visualize the graph of blockchain transactions! A sneak peek of the screenshot https://www.facebook.com/icoShowcase/photos/a.1713249692303349.1073741830.1708928616068790/1718821951746123/?type=3&theater

If this time has been collected funds in such a large, this project has a chance of success in the future, especially when ICO later accompanied by a large-scale promotion of course this project will be successful.
This project has the advantage of using a system that has been published by the development team and will definitely help a lot of people

STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:19:37 PM

We released DEEP https://deep.stex.exchange/
This is the alpha version 0.1 Alpha release which has been made to demonstrate the disruptive STeX.Exchange technology and innovation approach to dealing with really BIG DATA.

corleto

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:36:40 PM

WE need everybody to vote for this in our telegram group! It's very important and urgent. On your vote depends when we close the presale t.me/STeXexchange/1379

Really would like to see it. But I am pretty new to telegram and I somehow don't understand how to view the post. Help me please :-)
STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:51:53 PM

Really would like to see it. But I am pretty new to telegram and I somehow don't understand how to view the post. Help me please :-)

This forum marks the telegram link as suspicious. Therefore add https:// to t.me/STeXexchange

Look at the screenshot https://s.mail.ru/HKZD/n1ZqKnJx1
Ivan [STeX]

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:17:10 PM

Q: Is DEEP a part of STex?
A: It is completely independent. The main purpouse of creating DEEP was to prove our ability to handle BIG DATA, blockchain technology and front-end all together. Current release was built in TWO WEEKS out of nothing to demonstrate our development speed as well.

Q: give an idea on the possible use cases?
A: The possibilities are countless and very powerful. We can call DEEP the first blockchain detective that can find almost everything.

P.S. we are preparing tutorial videos with different ways of DEEP usage right now and will be publish them as soon as they will bw ready.

STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:59:01 AM

Important notice: We will pay all partner bonuses after the presale ends. All! Everything! Even if somebody missed the correct way of joining our STeX Up https://stex.exchange/stexup partner program, we have a technology which can prove the source of the payment. So, rest assured dear partners and bounty participants! We have a big surprise for you! 🌈👍☘️❤️

All partner bonuses stats will be available soon. A good news is that we will be paying all partner bonuses during next ICO in real time.
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:10:39 PM

Important notice: We will pay all partner bonuses after the presale ends. All! Everything! Even if somebody missed the correct way of joining our STeX Up https://stex.exchange/stexup partner program, we have a technology which can prove the source of the payment. So, rest assured dear partners and bounty participants! We have a big surprise for you! 🌈👍☘️❤️

All partner bonuses stats will be available soon. A good news is that we will be paying all partner bonuses during next ICO in real time.

Very nice!!! i see a bright future for SteX Exchange !!!

i hope we'll leave polo an rex in the dust
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:31:57 PM

Congrats on the milestone achieved so far, really excited about this project and the huge potential it offers.
Ivan [STeX]

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:45:28 PM

Congrats on the milestone achieved so far, really excited about this project and the huge potential it offers.
Thank for your support and trast! We working hard every day to bring it to reality. Have you checked our DEEP demo service? We need more feedback about it...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: