Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:27:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEX.Exchange]1-st Exchange Aggregator to trade all coins in one place  (Read 27751 times)
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:04:17 PM

Feedback about team presentation:

I dont want to be rude or something and just make you cautious about something you have in your team presentation. If Nicholas Prays
is genius or not, i think such claim is highly destroying the credibility and professionality of your project . I invested in the project and now I am getting more nervous because it really looks 'scamy'. I recommended this project to several people and many of them said its scam mainly due to this particular thing. Take it please as a feedback...

The better for the future price of STE. Nick didn't write this, it is the other members of the whole team who think he is an extreemly talented programmer. I never met any programmer and a team lead even close to Nick.
We are free to write whatever we think is important, it is a new reality and new people establish new rules. If you or your friend don't like it you just can pass by and find a less scammy deal. Period.

I don't have a problem with the high praise you heap on to the STeX team, as you stated you're free to state what you wish and obviously you think highly of your cohorts -- This is good.  While it may add a little pressure for the team to perform to the utmost standards, that's okay.

I don't think we want to be shunning STeX investors though, I think you can get your same point across here without including the bolded statement.  You could replace the bolded text with something like "Unfortunately, we can not control what others think, we feel we have been transparent all along, and we can't help but to show excitement going forward as we have a ton of confidence in our team".  There's NO WAY that statement can be taken as disrespectful, whereas some may perceive your bolded statement as disrespectful.

Smiley , look I'm not telling you guys what to do either, I just think in business you try to take the high road AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, even if something strikes a nerve.  Perception is very important, and you never know what additional business people bring.  I can agree that sometimes in business, you have to stand for what you believe in, and if that means shunning them from business, cool.  I don't think this was one of those situations though, his concerns weren't openly meant to be abrasive and he didn't do it in a way to spread FUD.

I want AS MANY people as possible to use the stex exchange when it comes out, so I don't want him OR his friends to pass by over what to me just looks like a SMALL disagreement.  People will literally not do business with companies over SMALL things like this, and while I think it's somewhat petty, I can say from experience I've seen it happen several times.  If the dude was being a complete asshole for no good reason I'd be with you, but TBH even then I'd hesitate somewhat, because I believe a business should always carry itself better than one person.

There's really nothing to see here, I'm a happy STeX investors just like many other people in this thread.  We all stand to benefit from the ICO investors of the next wave, so avoiding minor run-ins with potential investors is a good thing to me.  

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:15:01 PM

I'm glad that I became an investor in the STEX.Exchange project! Good luck!
Ivan [STeX]

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:26:57 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 02:04:44 PM by Ivan [STeX]

Attention!
If you want to ask a question to Nick Price to be answered during his interview please post it to this tread within next 16 hours.
It will be translated to english and published tomorrow.

guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:29:21 AM

Attention!
If you want to ask a question to Nick Price to be answered during his interview please post it to this tread within next 2 hours.

How will the ICO be marketed to a larger audience? Will there be a demo/beta version out before the ICO?
Cryptzi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:39:43 AM

Congrats on 15k eth. when is public sale, i missed presale. hoping i could participate in public sale.
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:54:01 AM

Question for Nick

Once Exchange is open for Business, What strategies will you have to bring both Coins to site for trading and the people to come to use the exchange?
I see that Binance  is offering Free tokens, promoting Coins for the week...Things to bring both Coin and Customer to the site.
Did you have plans to do similar?

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
realtyinvestor

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:18:24 PM

Questions to Nick:

As all earnings will be distributed among token holders, excluding expenses, what will happen, if expenses exceed earnings and no money raised via Pre-ICO and ICO is left? And in that regard: Will liquidity, that is needed to run the exchange, be considered as expenses?

How much liquidity will be needed to run the exchange? Minimum and best amount.

STeX says it will be an exchange aggregator. Can you please explain how that will work? Can't other exchanges simply refuse to work together with STeX? And how much will be earned percentage wise per transaction when using another exchange?

Ivan [STeX]

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:06:13 PM

Congrats on 15k eth. when is public sale, i missed presale. hoping i could participate in public sale.
Thank you and welcome. Main ICO will take place in November.

maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:17:16 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 02:30:27 PM by maot4

Question for Nick,

1 - What are the marketign strategy plans for the main ICO and how will that be different to pre-ICO marketing

2 - How do you plan to bring together the community and grow the SteX community  will there be a telegram chanel or Slack (preferably not slack due to all the scams out of slack due to the slack bot bug), or creating a stex community dash board?

KickAzzDude

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:34:26 PM

Question: If you are aggregating from other exchanges, they already have fees themselves so how will stex get fees. Would stex have to get a special fee discount from the exchanges or have a higher fee to earn commissions from trades?

Question: There was an exchange that tried doing this (Alcurex) using the APIs from some exchanges and would not collect any fees but then BTC-e got closed down and all the funds Alcurex held there were stuck and users lost money or are still waiting for BTC-e to refund. Will Stex have to also keep funds on exchanges to be able to aggregate trade or how will funds stay safe from a situation like this?

coinchon112

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:33:07 PM

WARNING!
                       Pre-sale hard-capped at 15000 ETH!

PRE SALE IS CLOSED!

Please do not send any ETH to our smart contract to avoid lose of gas.

Nice! Congrats on reaching the hard-cap. I look forward to the ICO in October!
question, In Telegram there has been talk about a forecasting being done with the Wings foundation. What is the current status with this?
coinchon112

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:38:08 PM

WARNING!
                       Pre-sale hard-capped at 15000 ETH!

PRE SALE IS CLOSED!

Please do not send any ETH to our smart contract to avoid lose of gas.

Nice! Congrats on reaching the hard-cap. I look forward to the ICO in October!
the founders have a large percentage of tokens. What guarantee do we have that they will not be dumped? Have they been frozen for a certain time period? Freezing your portion of tokens for 6-9 months will tell the Investors how serious you are about the project. Is this something that is already happening and if not can you change the Smart Contract to bring assurance to your investors?
salahazert

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:22:05 PM

Then unanimously agreed Smiley to make a minimum of 0.10 Eth
Ivan [STeX]

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:30:30 PM

Attention!

We still collecting questions !!!

If you want to ask a question to Nick Price (STeX CTO) to be answered during his interview please post it to this tread within next 10 hours.

akermaker

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:50:07 PM

Question to Nick:

How do you estimate the ratio of the token holder users vs. 'outsider' users? As per we token holders will not pay fees after trade volume less than x100 of our token value. This means after a huge volume of trade there will be no income for Stex.Exchange.
realtyinvestor

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:10:37 AM

Question to Nick:

There is the Ether account 0x179a2e6b7f94df12e29419db91db7bdc5b400b53, who currently holds 1,382,091.08293447 STE and was able to transfer STE, while it should not be possible until the end of the ICO.

The aforementioned account transfered 1,125,000 STE to 0x359a4057fbf087a53b987e82e73391db22151184, the current balance of this account.

What are these accounts?
snewvine

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:10:30 PM

Looking forward to the video to be released on Tuesday October 3rd.
Can wait to see Nick in person  Grin

codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:40:54 AM

First I was a little bit sceptical, but now I'm really happy that I have invested in this project.
Just read the FAQ which I recommend everyone who's invested or interested, many questions are answered there and makes some points much clearer: https://stex.exchange/media/pdf/stex_faq.pdf
snewvine

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:43:27 PM

First I was a little bit sceptical, but now I'm really happy that I have invested in this project.
Just read the FAQ which I recommend everyone who's invested or interested, many questions are answered there and makes some points much clearer: https://stex.exchange/media/pdf/stex_faq.pdf

I felt the same way once I read the FAQ. the potential for us is huge.

I'm glad I went in heavy at the PreSale  Grin

maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:51:51 PM

hope I get some more Eth from bounty so I can reinvest, got 2.85ETH from the STeX up Partner referral link and reinvested most of it not bad.. If this even reaches half of it's potential that is a sure steady income for a long time :-) can't wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: